Slut Class Ch. 04 - Oral Lesson

Story Info
Practice makes perfect, but enthusiasm also counts.
3.8k words
4.5
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
447 Followers

Valerie Labelle opened the door of "slut class" with butterflies in her stomach, as usual. You never knew quite what to expect Nikki Love, the professor of Gender Studies 107, to come up with next.

The classroom looked completely different. On the left wall there were four anatomically realistic dildos, about three feet off the ground. On the right wall, which was really a divider as the room had once been part of a large lecture hall, there were four holes at roughly the same height. In front of each hole and each wall-mounted dildo was a welcome mat.

As usual, Nikki had dressed outlandishly. The latex catsuit she wore covered much more skin than usual, even though she had it unzipped to her navel. On the desk next to her was a laptop, some papers, a riding crop, another purple dildo, some leather straps, and the glasses she sometimes wore but apparently didn't need. Valerie was aware of Nikki's eyes on her as she walked in.

Provocative dress was required in GS 107, and for some girls that meant deciding whether to wear a low cut top or a short skirt or simply something tight without a bra. Valerie had never been a small girl, although she wasn't tall. She was "overweight," her doctor would tell her, but her weight was well distributed. It didn't all go to her ass, or her stomach. Her large breasts would be sore if she walked around campus unsupported, so braless was out. Provocative for Valerie meant cleavage and lots of it, and today she managed that with a stretchy red top, unbuttoned to just below the bra line. At most angles you couldn't see the bra, just generous mounds of creamy flesh.

Valerie had always thought of herself as plain before meeting Dr. Love. She knew her tits were large, because she had eyes and could see. If that hadn't been enough, the girls in gym class had teased her about it, and she'd always found them embarrassing. It was slowly dawning on her that the girls in High School had been jealous.

Valerie hadn't been one of the girls who agreed to have topless pictures shown on the big screen in front of the student union, however. She was a bit too self-conscious for that, although she admired the girls who went for it. If that meant she got a B, that was the way it was going to have to go. She sat down in a chair, looking nervously between the two sides of the room. Dildos, and glory holes. Were there men on the other side? Presumably. Valerie took a deep breath and waited.

At last, Nikki crossed the room and locked the door behind Jeni, a leggy brunette who had been the last person in. She walked back up to the front of class, and wrote on the board, all eyes on either her chalk or her very shiny latex covered ass.

"Giving slutty blowjobs," she wrote, and then turned back.

"How many of you have given a blowjob before?" she asked.

Everyone raised their hands, even Abby. Valerie was not the only person who looked to see if Abby would raise her hand, presuming she wouldn't.

"You go, girl," Stella said, drawing even more attention to the bashful girl.

"How many of you have given a blowjob recently?"

Valerie kept her hand down this time, Abby did not. Valerie suspected as much. It had probably been Abby's first time. She had confessed that she was a virgin on the first day, but Valerie suspected Abby's sexual inexperience went deeper than that.

"Define recently?" asked Stella.

"In the past two weeks."

One hand went down, but Stella's hand went up. "I thought you meant in the last couple hours, or something."

Nikki talked over the ensuing laughter. "Well, we're going to get some practice today. I've recruited a few boys from the school, and they're inside those booths. If you prefer, you can use one of our fine purple plastic friends on the wall there, and I have a strap on if you want to experiment with a female partner. What makes a good blowjob?"

Several hands shot up. "Rachida?"

"The way you swirl your tongue on the underside."

"Yes, a lot of guys like that. Stella?"

"Deep throating."

"Definitely spectacular. Most guys love it, but they also report that the sensation isn't the reason. Even on men, the biggest sex organ is the brain, not the cock, so a good blowjob massages the brain. Which is part of why blowjobs on strap-ons are still hot, despite the lack of nerves. Jeni?"

"Swallowing."

"Think about the alternatives. If you don't swallow, you have to spit it out, and spitting indicates disgust in our culture. So yes, assuming we're talking a bio-cock and an orgasm, swallowing. Anyone else? Flora?"

"Affection."

Nikki smiled. "Yeah. If you want to give a good blowjob, it helps to really want to make the person you are blowing happy, to give them pleasure. Anyone else?"

Silence.

"Suppose for a moment that you are giving a blowjob to someone who is wearing a strap on, or one of our dildos on the wall. That means that things like swallowing aren't on the table. So how do you give a hot blowjob then?"

Valerie smiled and raised her hand. She had no interest in giving blowjobs to women, but she thought she got where Nikki was going. "Make it look good."

Nikki nodded. "Exactly? And how would you do that, Valerie?"

"I'd um, exaggerate my movements. Try to take as much in as possible. Maybe make a point of gagging on it."

"Good, good. How would you want to dress for a good, hot-looking blow job?"

"Naked? Or sexy lingerie."

"Either is good. Topless is usually as good as naked here, since the view of the rest of you is often blocked. How about posture?"

Karen, a perky blonde who never seemed to wear a bra, raised her hand.

"Karen?"

"Kneeling."

"Why kneeling?"

"Because it, um, shows submission?"

"Sure. And that's a turn on for many people. If that's not the dynamic you're going for, crouching is awesome." Nikki lowered herself into a squat. "It shows off your muscles, although it takes some exercise to maintain this pose. Even without submission, a lot of the things we've talked about point to the fact that partners often want to know that you're working for it—that they are worth working for. If you can pull this off, trust me, the person you are blowing will be impressed. Another question—hands, or no hands?" Nikki chuckled. "A show of hands for those who prefer hands."

Half the class raised theirs.

"It's easier to get someone off with hands. A recent poll showed that most receivers of blowjobs think they are hotter if the giver only uses their mouth. So, try no hands. But you can use your hands dramatically, too, and some men can't get off without the extra friction—and that's not the sort of thing they want to tell pollsters. If you're well-endowed you can easily mix in tit fucking. Also, one alternative to swallowing is to let your partner cum on your body, which means finishing with your hands. That avoids the problem spitting has if you don't like the taste. But it's a taste worth acquiring for any good slut. Any other observations?"

The class was quiet. Clearly, Nikki knew her blowjobs. Which wasn't surprising, as there were at least thirty clips of their teacher giving head online. Valerie knew most of the other students had also watched some of their teacher's porn videos, and she had vivid images of Nikki performing most of the moves she'd talked about.

"Okay, girls, tops off, because we want to imagine we're providing a good view."

All the girls took their tops off. After last class, it wasn't even something to pause about.

"Let's get to it. We're going to have to take turns, as there are twenty of you and only eight stations. You can choose whether to go for the dildos or the bio-cocks in the glory holes. Let's go reverse alphabetically this time, so our first cohort will be Veronica, Valerie, Theresa, Stella..."

Shit. Which way do I go?

She hesitated, which meant all the dildos were taken. Stella had gone for a glory hole, but most of the other girls had chosen purple plastic.

"Valerie, if you really don't want to, you can wait and we can let someone else go. Or if you want to partner with someone and practice on the strap-on?" Nikki dangled the leather straps and dildo from her hand, looking around questioningly.

Valerie shook her head. "Nope. Just couldn't decide which way to go," she said, and headed toward the last remaining glory hole, positioning herself between Stella and Veronica. She knelt, thinking that would be much more comfortable than crouching, which Stella was doing. She was thankful for the welcome mat.

A half-hard cock thrust through the hole. Apparently imagining what was going to happen was enough to get whoever it was at least partly aroused. Valerie wrapped her hand around it. She couldn't believe she was about to suck a stranger's cock. He wouldn't know who was doing it, but word would get out about what happened today. No one would know who sucked plastic or the real thing, though.

She took the cock into her mouth, letting go of it. It started growing almost immediately. She slid her lips along it and swirled her tongue against the underside. In less than a minute it was rock hard, and long enough to tickle the back of her throat.

Of course the boys might recognize them by their voices. Nikki, she realized, had called her by name, just before she had knelt down. The boy probably knew who it was. If they didn't know her, they knew it was someone named Valerie. And she had no idea whose cock it was.

"Remember to imagine your partner can see you," Nikki said to everyone. "Half naked, with their cock in your mouth. Such an erotic sight. Put on a show, for them, and for your classmates."

Valerie looked over at her. Karen was waiting to talk to her, though, distracting Nikki's attention. Like most of the girls in class, Valerie valued the teacher's approval, but she didn't have a crush on the teacher like Karen seemed to. She turned her attention to the cock in front of her, letting her imagination take her away. What if he could see her? She looked up at the imaginary boy, and when that didn't work for her, she pretended there was a camera and he could see everything she did, even though she couldn't see him. She took him in as far as she could go, until she gagged on him, and then made the most of the sounds she naturally made. She alternated that with sliding her mouth up and down his cock fast, occasionally mixing in a gentle twisting motion from her hand. Her free hand cupped one of her large breasts and lifted it. She played with the nipple. She mimed sliding her hand between her legs. She started breathing harder, as if aroused. The more she pretended to be aroused, the more she actually was.

"Oh, you're doing so good." Nikki had crouched next to her. "This is amazing. Everyone watch Valerie."

Her cheeks turned red, and she lost the rhythm as the girls crowded around her. And again, the teacher had used her name. Did the boy know her? She had no way of knowing.

"Keep going," Nikki said. "Imagine it's whoever you want it to be."

Oh. Alan Connors, she supposed. He was the hottest guy in her Chemistry class, and she'd been too shy to ask him to be her lab partner. She shut out the rest of the room and focused on business. The cock in her mouth twitched. It was so hard, so big. She let it fill her mouth. Could she make it cum? She wanted to show off to everyone how skilled she was. It didn't seem fair, though, unless Dr. Love had more boys lined up. Maybe he'd be able to get hard again, but maybe he couldn't.

She heard a sound, and her eyes shot towards Nikki again. Nikki was pointing a camera at her. She'd given consent to be recorded for educational purposes, but not to have her picture shown outside of class. She supposed it was okay. The release form a lot of the girls had signed last class would mean Nikki could put pictures of them doing anything up on the big screen for everyone in school to see.

She was pretty sure none of them had thought that the very next class they might be filmed giving head. She tasted pre-cum, and she focused again. She felt the arousal build between her legs, and knew she was soaking her panties.

The cock swelled in her mouth. Whoever it was, he was close. Just a little more and he'd shoot down her throat. Valerie redoubled her efforts, adding her hand, trying to make him to cum.

"That's enough for now, ladies. Leave some for the next person." Nikki put a hand on Valerie's shoulder, as if to say, "This means you." Reluctantly, Valerie let go and pulled back. The cock was slick with her drool. He was almost there. She heard a frustrated groan from inside the booth.

Then she smiled. She had power, even if the teacher wasn't letting her use it. That close, any man would be frantic to finish. She returned to her seat.

"Good job, ladies, all of you. I'm going to put a picture of Valerie up on the big screen, because I think you can learn from it. That was a porn star quality blowjob, Valerie! Now the next girls are..."

Valerie sat, thinking about what she had just done. Well, I didn't come here to be a blushing virgin. It was going to be pretty weird to sit and have people look at a picture of her with a cock in her mouth, though. Better than when they were all crowded around. Actually, they'd probably mostly look at the other girls doing it live, anyway. What was a picture supposed to accomplish?

The girls all picked a side, and went to work. Except Karen, who went up to the front of the class. Nikki strapped-on the dildo that was on the desk, and Karen knelt in front of her. There wasn't a welcome mat there, just the hard floor, but Karen didn't seem to mind. While Karen took the strap-on into her mouth, Nikki leaned over and pushed a button on her laptop.

Nikki hadn't "taken a picture"—she had full motion video. And yeah, Valerie did look like a porn star giving head. Maybe not your typical skinny porn star, but it was a good angle, showing off her breasts and the side of her face without showing much more. My best features. Well, my best features, with a cock in my mouth.

Wow, I look like I really wanted it. I did, didn't I? I give great head. She grinned, turned on by how hot she looked. It didn't seem so bad that the guy knew her name, now. Guys would talk; that's how they were. And they'd compare. Looking at the screen, she was sure she would get a great review.

Rachida nudged her. "I think Dr. Love is trying to get your attention," she whispered.

"Oh!" Sure enough, Nikki was pointing to her, and then to the camera on her desk. Hmm? Oh.

Valerie got up. Walking around topless in front of the other girls wasn't a big deal anymore. She picked up the camera and started filming Karen sucking on Nikki's plastic cock. Clearly, Karen was doing her best, as her eyes bulged, gagging on it. Her technique wasn't the same as Valerie's, but it was impressive in her own way, as she tried to take the whole nine-inch dildo in her mouth, broke off gasping, and then tried again even harder.

That's so hot. Valerie got even more turned on watching.

She'd seen Karen's perky tits on the big screen. Karen had signed the waiver. Nikki could do whatever she wanted with the footage. It made Valerie feel a little guilty, and she wondered if she should take video of someone else, although she had already gotten plenty of Karen. She moved, and started filming Melissa instead, who had not been on the big screen and was sucking a thick cock. As she did, she glanced around. A few of the girls were watching the video, but most of them were watching the other girls at the booths.

I never thought I'd be in class where the way to be inconspicuous is to suck on a purple plastic dildo attached to a wall.

"We're ready for the last group," Nikki said. She had her fist full of Karen's hair as she read off the names of the last few girls. They all headed for the real-live cocks, even shy Abigail.

Karen looked up at Nikki, and Nikki told her, "You're not going anywhere."

Karen nodded by bobbing up and down on the teacher's strap-on.

Valerie handed the camera to Rachida and let her take pictures for a while. Valerie was horny. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her, and saw that Stella had her shorts unbuttoned and was rubbing herself furiously.

Well, then. Valerie lifted her skirt, pulled aside her panties, and started rubbing her clit. It had never been hard for her to come, and she quickly got some release. She had to bite her lip to stop from crying out. Usually, if she kept going, she could get a bigger one. She was tempted. Her fingers kept moving in the way her pussy wanted. But she wasn't sure she could stay quiet if all that had built up inside her came out at once. Gonna go straight to my dorm room after this.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. Watching herself was making her horny. Watching Karen was making her horny. Watching the other girls suck cock was making her horny. She didn't want to be as frustrated as she'd left that guy all the way back to her dorm room.

"Valerie, can I talk to you?" said Nikki.

Valerie opened her eyes. Nikki was at her desk, fully dressed again. The class was filing out, and the other girls had their tops back on. She jolted herself upright. Did I fall asleep? Uh-oh, am I in trouble?

Valerie walked up, fastening her bra as she went.

"You were so good at that," Nikki said. "And you obviously really like giving blowjobs."

Valerie nodded. "I guess I do," she said.

"You were really showing off."

"I guess I was."

"You guess?"

"Yes, I was showing off. That's good, right?"

Nikki smiled. "Very good. I noticed you didn't sign a waiver, last week."

"I — well, I'm kinda shy about my body. I'm not, well, you know, a lot of the other girls look so good, and I'm a bit ..."

"Sexy. Curvy. Hot."

"Those weren't the words I was going to use," said Valerie. Overweight. Thick. Fat.

"Anyone who sees you giving a blowjob will want one too. Even me, and I don't even have a dick. Well, except for this one." Nikki lifted the dildo off the table. "And no, that wasn't an offer. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to do something like that with my students, outside of class."

Not entirely sure it's appropriate inside of class, either, although I suppose you could claim it was educational. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying you are a gorgeous, sexy, beautiful woman, and you have nothing to hide. I think you should let me show that video with the school."

"I couldn't."

"I think you could. I'm sure you have no trouble getting men to pay attention to you, but it pays to advertise, and you'll have boys lining up for you if they see what you're capable of. You'll be the Labelle of the ball."

Valerie groaned. "That was a very bad pun."

"It was better than the one about being big on campus," said Nikki.

"You mean on the screen."

"Yes. I mean on the screen."

Valerie thought about it. She heard a noise. People were filing in for the next class, and she was still just in her bra. She looked at the screen. It was blank, at least.

Valerie shrugged. Oh well. Some of the other girls had been walking around campus with less, including Flora, who she had at first thought was a bit stuffy. "Are you going to bribe me with a grade?"

"No. I'm not. I'm just going to say you look awesome giving head, and that it's a shame not to share." Nikki put her hand on the mouse and looked at Valerie. "We're going to have to clear out. Shall I, or not?"

"Do it," said Valerie, having second, third, and fourth thoughts in the time it took her to say it.

"Done," said Nikki, pressing a button. "I knew you were a natural slut. You don't need a grade bribe. You're going to do great."

Valerie smiled nervously and turned. Most everyone was staring at her, although a few people were looking at Nikki. She's gorgeous, and more people are looking at me. Let them stare.

Amaraine
Amaraine
447 Followers
12