Slut Class Ch. 04 - Oral Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to her desk and got her backpack, aware that people got an even better view of her tits when she bent over like that. She did it again to get her shirt. They can see everything anyway, might as well go for good presentation. She held their attention all the way outside of class. The usual crowd that watched the "sluts" leave class had dissipated, as most of the girls were long gone, so she put her top back on in an almost empty hall.

Then she went outside, and looked across the quad at the big screen, made small by distance. She could see it was showing her. She wasn't quite brave enough to head that way, but it turned her on to see that there was a crowd watching her. She kept watching until her video gave way to one of Karen, sucking on Dr. Love's big purple strap-on, and then headed toward her dorm.

Her attempt to be less horny until she was there had failed spectacularly. Her panties were wet against her pussy. She hurried as fast as she could go. She enjoyed male attention, but right now she needed her vibrator.

Then, when I'm nice and satisfied, I'll see if she's right about it paying to advertise.

12