Slut Class Ch. 08 - D/s Lesson

Story Info
Gina is sluttier when she can follow orders.
4k words
4.47
13.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers

Gina watched the students file into Slut Class. Normally, she slipped in with the crowd and sat unobtrusively in the back. She was increasingly aware she was the one girl in the class not on display on the big screen in front of the Student Union, where pictures of the girls topless, and sometimes doing something X-rated, were displayed to the entire student body.

This time she was on display, although not on the screen. Nikki had directed her to arrive ten minutes early and kneel at the front of the room. She wore nothing but a black leather collar, one inch wide, from which dangled an O-ring, and black high-heeled shoes she could barely walk in. Her knees were apart, her hands behind her back, her back arched to accentuate her breasts.

Next to her, also watching the students drift in, was a tall, muscular man in his forties. He wore leather pants and a black T-shirt. He stood with his arms crossed in front of his massive chest, radiating confidence. Occasionally he would correct her posture or her form, and she would do her best to meet his standards. Her legs ached. From time to time he would allow her to close her knees for a few moments, to ease the stress, but then he would order them open again.

The other girls had dressed provocatively, as usual. Tops with deep necklines that hugged their curves were normal, as were short skirts and shorter shorts. There were a few bellies on display, and plenty of cleavage and bare legs.

The original plan had been for Gina to submit to the teacher, Nikki Love, for the class demonstration. But after a few negotiations Gina admitted that while she loved the idea of submission, and Nikki was certainly a gorgeous woman full of confidence, women just didn't do it for her. That was when Nikki introduced her to Carter, the hunky man who stood beside her. They had been talking for the last three days, and Gina knew Carter was an experienced Master. He had a way of getting her to tell him things about herself she had never told anyone before.

Nikki walked in right as the bell tower rang the hour, wearing a vinyl catsuit unzipped to her navel, and heels as high as Gina's, although Nikki walked confidently in them.

"Good afternoon, class. You all are looking lovely today. I'm sure you've noticed that Gina is wearing a rather special outfit today. Today's class is about Dominance and Submission, a topic of particular interest to some of you."

Gina looked at Karen Taylor. Karen wore a bright orange bandeau top, and black short-shorts. Everyone knew Karen had a massive crush on Nikki. Karen called her "ma'am" whenever she could and did whatever Nikki told her to do—even when Nikki had told her to go masturbate in the hall. She had volunteered to be part of this D/s demonstration and had looked daggers at Gina when Nikki selected her instead. Karen, intent on Nikki, ignored her.

"A lot of what we talk about in this class is what we might call egalitarian sex. But all interactions with humans involve some sort of power differential. Men have power. Women have power. Both men and women can feel at an advantage or a disadvantage because of the perceived or actual power of their partners. And differences in class, education, ethnicity, body shape—the list goes on, but each of these things can affect who has more power in a relationship or friendship. You hear guys saying women are 'out of their league'—that's a power differential. When one person can afford to pay for an expensive date, and the other person can't, that's a power differential. So no matter what you are doing, you have to deal with power.

"We put rules in place to deal with some of these power imbalances. Laws against incest. Laws against people over 18, and presumably with more power and experience, having sex with people under 18. Rules against employers dating their employees, or teachers dating their students. And yet a lot of people's fantasies involve these forbidden power imbalances: teacher-student fantasies, or boss-secretary, for instance. Some of these fantasies use the power imbalance, and some of them subvert it—either way, we find them hot.

"The goal of BDSM, and the goal of this class, is to get you to think about the way power is flowing in your sexual interactions and make conscious choices about how you and your partner want it to work, rather than just accepting the power differentials that already exist. Some of you may be turned on by being dominant; some of you may be turned on by being submissive. Many of you may think you are neither, but there's an element of this in everything we do.

"So, show of hands—if you had to choose, dominant or submissive, with no fence sitting, which would you decide. Everyone has to choose one. Dominants?"

A few hands went up. Gina looked around and noted Rachida, Flora, and Veronica. Nikki raised her own hand.

"Submissives?"

Karen, Valerie, Jeni, Abby, and several others raised their hands.

"Stella? A lot of us are a mix of both, but for right now, choose one."

Stella made a face. "I just don't see myself that way."

"Oh," said Flora, "You're totally not submissive."

"Just because I don't do what you say doesn't make me a dominant," Stella shot back.

"That's a really important point," said Nikki. "Some of us feel submissive with some partners, dominant with others."

"And some submissives are brats," Carter said.

Nikki laughed. "Want to define a brat for us? This is Carter Holton, by the way, class. He's been doing BDSM for most of his life."

"Some people enjoy a relationship where the bottom actively needles the top to get him or her to do things," said Carter. "So the bottom isn't very 'submissive'—they are willful and disobedient, which gives the top an excuse to exert his control."

"Is Gina a brat, Carter?"

I'm so not, thought Gina.

Carter shook his head. "Nope. She's a good girl." He patted her on the head. It was condescending, but she loved it. She wanted to nuzzle her face against his leathers.

I shouldn't feel this way. Carter wasn't her fantasy man. She'd always had submissive fantasies, but they involved men in suits—business executives, or James Bond. Carter was a firefighter who Nikki knew from the porn industry. Her fantasy was suave and smooth; Carter was rough and scratchy, and a bit scary.

"So," said Stella, "I could say I was a dominant because Flora says I am, but then I'd be submitting, so that would make me a submissive..."

Nikki interrupted. "A good dominant isn't just an aggressive person, or a pushy person, although they may pretend to be. A good dominant wants to dominate someone who wants to be dominated. Some would argue that a dominant is serving the submissive by catering to their needs to submit."

"Those people are wrong," said Carter.

Nikki laughed. "Class, if the question appears on a test, the answer is that those people are at least partly right."

Carter glared at her. Gina looked between the two of them. Nikki had the first kind of power she'd talked about—she was the teacher, so her truth won. Carter's power came entirely because Gina and he had negotiated that for the duration of the class she'd do what he said. They'd discussed her limits, and she'd given him the power to do anything within them.

Not that she expected much to happen. It was class, after all.

"Get up, Gina," Carter said suddenly. "I want to see you walk around the class."

Gina got to her feet, feeling a little wobbly. His arm was immediately behind her waist, supporting her while she got her balance. The kneeling position had been stressful, stretching muscles in a way she wasn't used to. She started walking after a moment, aware that she was far less graceful than Nikki in the heels and finding that vaguely humiliating. Walking around naked and collared amongst her classmates was humiliating anyway. The heels forced her to take it slow.

She wondered if they could see how wet it made her. She could feel it. She didn't think of herself as an exhibitionist, which was why she hadn't agreed to have her picture on the big screen. But being forced to display herself was totally hot. Especially if she pretended she didn't have a safe word. "Harmonica" was such a silly word, that it would be humiliating just to say it.

Nikki kept talking while she walked around, but Gina barely paid attention. She'd heard most of it, anyway. There was something about spanking, blah, blah, blah. During office hours she'd gotten a crash course in consensual BDSM, and then she'd learned even more the last three days of talking with Carter. She wasn't thinking about that now. She was thinking about Carter's view. He wanted to watch her walk. Did he enjoy the back view, her hips swaying as she carefully balanced on the heels, her ass bouncing? Or did he prefer it when she was walking back toward him, her face framed by her long dark hair, her breasts jutting forward, the carefully trimmed landing strip of pubic hair pointing the way to her ever moistening slit? He'd told her "around" the class. She could take that to mean around the edges, but she walked up and down the aisles as she weaved her way through the maze of desks. She wanted to impress him, and not cut any corners.

There was a bulge in his trousers. Maybe it was from looking at all the pretty, scantily clad co-eds. Maybe it was the near presence of Nikki. But his eyes were on her, and she liked to think watching her had caused that bulge. She walked back to him, feeling the heat of his gaze.

Nikki was saying something about breaking into pairs to practice negotiating. Gina had been negotiating all damn week, first with Nikki, then with Carter. She'd negotiated for hours. She was so done with negotiating.

Carter pointed down at his feet. She knelt where he pointed and reached for his belt. He cleared his throat and pointed again.

But he's hard, Gina thought. Doesn't he want some relief? But she did as she believed he was directing. She kissed his boots, first one, then the other. Then she started licking them, the blood rushing to her cheeks. What would her classmates think? Nikki preached female empowerment and here she was in the front of class, licking a man's boots. She expected to taste dirt, but there was just the faint taste of leather. His shoes were at least as clean as the plates in the Dining Hall. But only he and she knew that.

For a moment Gina fancied all the chatter behind her was about her, but then she made sense of bits and pieces of it. The girls were practicing negotiating scenes, debating who would be on top, and what sort of things would happen. Maybe they were all so busy they weren't even noticing her. That would be good. So why did that thought make her feel vaguely disappointed?

"Gina." Nikki was suddenly crouching next to her. "Are you wet?"

"Yes," Gina whispered, kneeling up.

"Louder, for the classes benefit."

"Yes!"

"Why? No one has even touched you."

"This, doing this, turns me on. The fact that I don't know what he could do to me next."

"You put lots of things on the menu for him to choose from, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"So much hotter than negotiating for exactly what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes." Gina didn't want to talk about it. She wanted to get back to licking. Or better yet, sucking. His cock was inches from her cheek. She wanted to rub against it. She'd only have to move her head a little, but she couldn't bear it if he pushed her away. Humiliating her by displaying her body and her sexuality was hot. Humiliating her by rejecting her sexuality, not so much.

"Mind if I keep demonstrating, Nikki?" Carter said.

"No, not at all. Class, keep an eye out for the way Carter does things. It's far more carefully thought out than you might think -- oh!"

Gina yelped, too. Carter had grabbed a big chunk of her hair and was pulling her up. It hurt her scalp, but she also noted that he didn't just keep pulling after he got some tension. "Up, girl."

She stood up, and he kept a hold of her hair, maneuvering her toward Nikki's desk, then bending her over it.

"It may look just barbaric and rough, but there's a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things," Nikki said, "And BDSMers figure out the safe ways to do fucked up shit. Carter knows the safe way to pull on hair—too rough, and you could end up giving someone whiplash."

Oh, my mind has whiplash, even if my neck is fine.

"Kiss the desk," Carter said, and Gina started kissing, wondering what was going to happen to her next.

He patted her ass. It wasn't even a spanking, at first, but it got harder, until she could feel the stinging slaps and knew everyone could hear them. Around her, she heard more sounds of hands striking flesh. The girls were spanking each other. She wanted to look around and find out who was spanking who, but her directions were to kiss the desk, so she kept doing that, even as he spanked harder and she started yelping.

"I do like a nice red bottom," Carter said.

"Happy to please you," Gina said, hoping it wasn't too cheeky to say.

"Oh, you do. You will."

She felt a lube-covered finger touch her anus. He rubbed around the opening, then pushed inside.

She'd said yes to anal when they negotiated. She'd thought that maybe after class there might be a date. She hadn't wanted to refuse him anything, under those circumstances. She hadn't thought he'd do it in front of class.

Harmonica? She shook her head. She wasn't going to say it. She did sneak a peek, however, at her class mates. Abby was spanking Karen, while Nikki gave her pointers. Stella was spanking Flora. Rachida and Veronica had Valerie and Jeni facing each other and were taking turns walking around and spanking each.

"If you can see them, you know they can see you," said Carter, leaning forward as he worked another finger into her ass. "I think you're ready for me now."

A whole confused mess of thoughts went through her head—the anticipated physical sensation, her classmates watching, the scenes around her—and all she managed to say was, "Yes."

"Go back to looking down," he said. "I want you to feel everything without distraction."

She turned her head and let her lips touch the desk again.

"Spread your cheeks for me." Did he say that louder, or did it just feel louder? How embarrassing it would be to do it, but it would be more so to refuse. She reached behind her and tugged on her butt cheeks. She could feel the air caress her exposed asshole. Then she felt his cock against it, resting for a moment, then pushing, slowly entering her.

He'd asked her about condoms, but no one really needed to use those anymore, except for birth control. It was just another thing they'd negotiated. Now his hard cock was pushing bareback into her well-lubed ass, stretching her as it invaded ever deeper.

She heard Nikki tell people to switch partners, or roles, or both, or something, but it didn't matter to her. She couldn't imagine Carter switching anything, especially with his hand on her back, pushing her down, her breasts flattening against the desk. His cock felt huge inside her. She wanted to look, to see if it was huge or just felt that way, but she couldn't. He was thrusting now, building a rhythm, and all she could do was hold herself open for him.

"Play with yourself, girl, I want to feel you cum."

She let go of her cheeks and reached between her legs. She was so wet, so horny. So full. She slid her finger in circles around her clit, and it didn't take long for her to give him what he wanted. Her body shook as she came, and his cock felt even bigger, even if it was just that her ass was clenching around it. Waves and waves of pleasure rolled over her, each reminding her of the invader deep inside her. She didn't remember ever coming so hard, or for so long.

"Good girl," he said. "My turn."

"Yes," she said. Who was she to object?

"Tell me you want it."

"Oh, I do."

"Louder, for the audience." He held himself still.

Or, right, the audience. She'd forgotten about her classmates for a moment, despite their voices and the slaps of hands on asses. "Fuck me," she shouted.

He started moving again, fucking her hard. "Keep talking," he said, his voice raspy. His lust was evident, and maybe, like her own lust, it made him a little less in control. But that didn't mean he didn't control her.

"Fuck my ass. Use me," she said. Her thighs banged against the edge of the desk with each thrust, uncomfortably. She didn't know how to tell him that, but she didn't want him to care, either. She wanted him to be so full of lust he'd just fuck her anyway, until he was sated.

"Use my ass," she said. "Cum in me. That's what I'm here for."

That's all I want to be here for, right this moment. Other moments would take care of themselves, but right now, right here, she just wanted to be used and be useful.

He grunted. She knew he was pouring his balls out into her. She hoped it felt as heavenly as her own orgasm had, but it couldn't possibly. No guy ever got to cum for that long.

To her surprise, another orgasm rolled over her. She could feel her body clenching and unclenching, and imagined her ass was milking every drop from his cock. She'd never cum without having her clit touched before, despite having guys try to find her G-spot. They were always so earnest, and here this man just took her and used her. A tear rolled out of her eye, and she panted from exhaustion. She felt him pull out and heard his zipper a moment later. Like that, he was fully dressed again, and she was a limp, naked, collared mess bent over the desk. She felt like she couldn't move. She could see her classmates again—Flora and Stella were 69'ing, which seemed off script, and Rachida had grabbed Karen's hair—but she closed her eyes before she could take it all in.

"Nice demonstration, dear," Nikki said.

She nodded and let herself drift off. At some point she lowered herself to the floor. Someone tossed a blanket on her, Carter or Nikki. Carter was there, touching her shoulder.

"Come on, time to wake up," said Nikki, startling her. "Class is over, the next class is going to come in."

She supposed she should want to get her regular clothes on, but it seemed a bother. Instead, she let Nikki and Carter help her up. "I'm okay," she said. "I can walk."

"Make sure," Nikki said. "Take her to my office."

Carter picked her up as if she weighed nothing. He carried her out the door, past the students in the hall. She didn't care. She felt wonderfully small in his arms. Her nakedness was irrelevant. Besides, they knew what class she was coming out of. Stella had fucked a boy in the middle of the quad, and they'd seen pictures of all the other girls at least topless.

Carter set her in the chair for students in Nikki's office, and kissed her forehead. "Need anything?"

She shook her head.

Nikki walked in a moment later. "I've got her, Carter. Thanks. I think you have that thing to do."

"Yes I do," Carter said, and left.

What thing?

Nikki set Gina's bag, with her textbooks and her clothes, next to her. Then she moved to the other side of the desk. "You seemed to enjoy that," Nikki said.

"That was the best sex ever," Gina replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. I thought you and Carter might work well together."

"I suppose I'll never see him again," said Gina.

Nikki shrugged.

"He's a lot older than me. Maybe that's best."

"More experienced people have a kind of power, don't they? Maybe you'd rather have a college boy and be on an equal footing."

Not a chance, Gina thought. "It was strange, because not only did I cum hard, but I've never felt so much myself. Not while having sex. I've always had to imagine the boy I was with to be more in charge, more knowledgeable, than he really was. But I was all the way present for that."

Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers
12