Slut Class Ch. 08 - D/s Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Entirely present. Entirely yourself," Nikki repeated.

"Yes." A sudden thought hit her. "You didn't capture that on video, did you?"

Nikki shook her head. "No."

She was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Why would she feel totally against a simple topless picture and yet have an urge to show a video of her getting fucked in the ass to the whole school? It made no sense.

"You want people to see the real you, don't you?"

"None of the boys I've ever been with really have, you know?" said Gina.

"If you want, kneel and I'll take a picture, and share it on the screen."

Gina nodded. She slipped out the chair and moved to the floor. Her thighs still hurt from kneeling before, but she spread her legs anyway, exactly as Carter had directed. He'd probably never see the picture, but if he did, she wanted to make him feel proud.

Nikki took a picture with her cell and then showed it to her. Gina's mascara had run a little, and there were indentations on her from the edge of the desk. But it was unmistakably the real her. The collar felt so right. She loved the feeling of belonging to Carter, even if just for a moment.

"Give me the release form," she said. "I'll sign it."

Nikki handed her the form, but told her, "Give it to me tomorrow. After you've had a chance to think about it. You're not in your right mind to decide, I suspect."

Gina nodded. "I suppose I should put my clothes back on."

"If you like," said Nikki.

Gina got dressed. Black lace bra, thong, short red dress. Some sensible flats.

"I suppose I should take the collar off, too."

"For some people they mean something profound," Nikki said. "For some they are a fashion accessory."

"I think I want it to mean something profound," Gina said, and reached behind her and unclasped it. She put it on the desk.

"Keep it," said Nikki. "As a memento."

Gina smiled. "Thank you." She knew she might need something to remind herself that it all really happened, and how it felt so right. She picked up the collar and put it in her bag. "I'll be going, now. I'll get that form to you tomorrow. Thank you, Dr. Love."

"Just Nikki is fine."

"Thank you, Nikki."

"You're very welcome."

She hoisted the bag over her shoulder and headed toward her dorm room. Out of habit, she pulled out her phone to check to see if she had any messages. There was one from Carter. Judging from the timestamp, Carter sent it right after leaving her. It must have been the "thing" he had to do.

"Thursday, 8pm, wear the collar. There's a club some of us go to at the enclosed address. I think you'll like it. I'll be there. If you show up, your obedience is expected. Carter."

Not exactly love and kisses, thought Gina. But love and kisses doesn't seem to be what I want.


12