Slut Collars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause. Noah mewled with frustrated denial as Kelly's talented mouth left her, until at last she opened her eyes and try to sit up.

Kelly was not at all about to let her do that.

"Your turn," she said, climbing up to straddle Noah's head.

The sight of her wife's sex loomed larger and larger as she sank down, until it filled up her vision. She could see nothing else, all before her was reduced to her wife's gaping slit.

Noah's mouth began to water, her lips parted.

Then her tongue was out, and she could taste a very different wetness.

--

Sucking cock was so much fun! Angelo had no idea why she hadn't done it before. All those sad years of boring denial stretched behind her, filled with so many missed opportunities. All those thousands of cocks she hadn't sucked, just because she hadn't known yet that giving blowjobs were her favorite thing ever!

So much lost time to make up for. She wanted to suck, like, every single cock in the world now, right in a row. Or maybe even all at once, somehow, only how would that even work?

No, focus. Before anything else, she had to make absolutely sure that THIS cock, the one currently in her mouth, got the attention it deserved. She bobbed up and down the length of Tim's shaft, using her tongue, her hands, everything she could think of to please him. Everything she had ever loved or enjoyed in a blowjob, trying to distill it all down to one perfect performance, only even more slutty, ya know, because she was a total slut.

All the while she was being fucked from behind by Tom, her slutty pussy busy getting stuffed full of his yummy cock. That was fantastic too. She liked getting fucked. Not quite as fun as sucking cock, but she loved it all the same.

Funny, she'd never thought of Tim as being any sort of a stud. He'd just been a normal student, a bit more of a pain than most, but not so different from any of the others that has passed through over the years. He totally was a stud, though, they all were. Just these hot, beefy pieces of man that made her weak at the knees just thinking about.

A good thing she was already on her knees, or she'd probably be feeling really unsteady. It was for the best. This was where she belonged. On her knees servicing a hot stud's cock.

She felt him tense up, and knew he was getting ready. So quickly? She must be getting better at pleasing men.

Angelo pulled out, hand still stroking the cock as she aimed it at herself.

"Cum on my tits," she told him, "and let me lick it up."

"Fuck," he said, grunting as he neared climax, "You are one nasty slut."

"You know it," she said, smiling as his cock spasmed and spurted, unleashing its load all over her chest.

True to her word, she bent her head down and reached for the tasty cum before it could all dribble away. Making a show of it for the boys, she squeezed and lifted her tits up to her mouth, pooling the oozing cum in her new cleavage, where she proceeded to lap it all up lick by teasing lick.

Even as this was going on, she could feel Tom tensing up behind her, his rhythm slowing down as he tried to decide how he was going to end this.

"Don't you dare cum anywhere except inside me," she said.

"I-" he grunt, "don't know if that's such a good idea. What if I-"

"You can't get a slut pregnant, dipshit," Tim said, throwing a pair of boxer shorts that he was forced to dodge.

Angelo whined when his cock left her pussy, but it returned soon enough.

"Oh, right," he said. "Ok then. Here it comes. Tell me how much you want it, slut."

"MMmmmmmm... Give it to me," she said, "Fill me up. I want my cunny filled up with your sticky cum."

"Holy fuck. Alright, slut, here it comes!"

In one hard motion, he grabbed hold of her hips and pushed himself in all the way, spurting into her insides with all the vigor of a teenager. Savoring the warm, gooey joy of having her slutty snatch filled with cum, she turned over and spread her legs, feeling it dribble on the floor. Her whole body was sticky and sore, but she was not done yet. Not by a longshot.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet," she said, eying them all as she rubbed between her legs. "There's still an hour and fifteen minutes left of detention. We aren't anywhere near finished."

With that, she grabbed hold of Scott's cock and started stroking it back to hardness. The others crowded around, and she bathed gladly in their naked lust.

This was going to be fun.

--

Sex with Kelly had been wild, passionate, taking their marriage to places it had never gone before. Never had he imagined his "prudish" wife concealing such fire within, and Noah was so thrilled they finally got a chance to explore it. The pair snuggled next to one another, spent and deliriously happy in ways that only a young couple flush with the thrill of romance can be.

Yet for all of the joy they found, something was missing. It took a surprisingly long time, several minutes, before Noah realized what.

Kelly may have been a lesbian, but thanks to her ultimatum Noah was not. She was a slut, and while sex with Kelly had been an absolutely fantastic warm-up, it was not what she truly craved.

No, what she needed right now was something Kelly was not equipped to give, though ironically enough Noah had been just hours ago.

She needed a cock between her legs.

Kelly would never go for it, not as she was. If she had been willing to break up rather than live with a man, then she would hardly welcome some stranger into their bed. Noah knew that she would never cheat on her wife (unless some hot guy propositioned her, obviously), but also knew that she could not go on living if she didn't get something big and hard and attached to a man inside her snatch pronto.

The solution was obvious.

"Kelly, tonight has been just wonderful. Thank you so much for turning me into a slut."

"Do you mean that?" Kelly asked hopefully.

Noah nodded.

"It's fantastic. I never could have imagined how good it feels. I just wish I had realized how unhappy you were sooner."

"You can't imagine how much that means to me, sweetie," Kelly said, "When I told you, I was just so scared, terrified that I would lose you. But now I don't have to, thanks to you. Everything is just perfect."

"Almost," Noah said, "There's just one more thing missing."

"What's that?" Kelly asked lazily.

"Applesauce candies rob the crown"

Kelly's half lidded eyes shot wide open.

"What did you just- mmmph."

Noah cut her off with a kiss, feeling it as her wife slid from shock and outrage into acceptance. Then she returned the kiss, but now something was different. No longer were they man and wife - or rather, woman and wife - but a pair of sluts enjoying one another's company. Kelly's desire no longer flowed from years of pent up repression, but from the same font of insatiable, slutty need as Noah's. They kissed, and both liked it very much, but each knew that there was something else required.

"You turned me into a slut," Kelly said once they had broken the kiss.

It was not a question, or even an accusation. This wasn't the sort of thing you were unsure about. As soon as it hit, you just knew, and it had a way of overriding everything else. You were still you, with the same wants and feelings and desires as always, but before all that you were first and foremost a slut.

"I did," Noah said sweetly, kissing her wife again.

There was no guilt or shame. Earlier today she had refused to speak the words, even though it would have saved their marriage, but that was then. Now Noah understood better. She was, more than anything else, a slut, and before tonight ended she was going to go out and find herself a man. But if she was going to fuck a man for the first time (and she totally was!), then by gosh she was going to do it alongside her wife. A hot, slutty threesome to cap off this night of debauched joy.

All other concerns played a distant second.

"So I was thinking," Noah said, "We should slip into the shower and wash up. You teach me how to do my makeup and pick a sexy outfit, then we can head out for the most wild threesome of our lives. How's that sound?"

Kelly's eyes lit up.

"That sounds amazing!"

"I know, doesn't it?"

Kelly leapt off the couch and practically dragged Noah off into the bathroom. They didn't have any clothes to shed, so the pair scrambled into the shower, playfully lathering their spouses up.

"It's crazy," she said as she scrubbed Noah's breasts lasciviously, "I can't believe I wasn't wan't into guys. How? They're so freaking hot!"

"Pretty nuts, isn't it?" Noah said as she cleaned Kelly in turn, "I know exactly what you mean."

Kelly sagged against the wall, letting the water run down her naked body. The activation hadn't done all that much to change her. She'd lost maybe ten or fifteen pounds, but her overall body shape was unchanged. Her bras would still fit, though her titties were perkier and more symmetrical than they had started the night. Her hair had lengthened a bit, going from chin level to past her shoulderblades, and had perhaps gained a bit more luster, but overall she was still the same Kelly that Noah had fallen in love with, and still loved very much.

"You should have just changed me from the start," she said, "I was so selfish and stupid. If I hadn't been a bitch about it, you'd still be a man, and I would already be enjoying your cock."

Noah hugged her, pressing their soap slickened bodies together beneath the hot shower.

"Shhh, it's ok," she said, "You didn't know any better. Neither did I. But hey, it's better this way, right? It means that now we get to go out and have threesomes together. Aren't threesomes great?"

Kelly smiled thinly.

"They do sound pretty nice."

"That's the spirit. Now stop moping around, or all the hot guys will be taken by the time we get out."

That was enough to hurry Kelly out of the shower, and within minutes they were out of the shower and drying their hair.

"We're going to need two of these," Kelly said, turning on the hair dryer.

True, but it just left more time to pick out clothes and do makeup. It should have been weird for Noah to go outside in a skirt and figure hugging crop top, that was just what came naturally now. She liked being sexy, and felt most comfortable in provocative, eye catching clothing to match her sexy figure.

Look out guys, because she was on the prowl.

Together, the married couple set out for local clubs neither had visited in years, each looking forward to the night's exciting finish. Becoming sluts was the best thing that had ever happened to their marriage.

--

Angelo moaned contentedly rubbing her well used pussy as she lay sprawled on the floor. She was hot and sticky, covered in cum from all four of the young men around her.

They were spent, even the stamina of youth falling short of a new slut's insatiable appetite. For her part, she was more than content with everything that had happened. Though she would have gladly continued had they been up for it, her needs were plenty sated at the moment.

"That was absolutely marvelous," she said sleepily, looking at the clock to see that the detention was nearing its end.

"Best detention I've ever had," said Tom.

"See," Vincent said, nudging Scott, "Didn't I tell you this was the best idea. I bet you like it, Miss Ginello."

"I truly do," she smiled.

"Yeah, I could tell," Tom said.

"You really do make a beautiful slut," Vincent told her. "I can't wait to see you after class."

Angelo hummed contentedly. She had forgotten, but that was one of the traditions, that teachers who were sluts would service any of their students who asked, provided they had no other duties to attend to, or other classes to teach. It was, she realized, a tradition she was very much looking forward to.

Soon enough, the clock hit the hour, and their time was at an end.

"All right, students. That is it. I must say that it has been one of the more... unique detentions of my life, but I cannot say that it has been an unpleasant one."

The four students chuckled to themselves.

"However, before we leave, there is one thing I would like to add. You all have saturday detention for the rest of the school year."

"With you?" Tom asked hopefully.

"No," she told them, enjoying it more than a little as their faces fell.

"What? That isn't fair!" Scott complained.

She was outright grinning to herself as she left the room to a chorus of complaints that it wasn't fair, but she paid them no mind. That felt good, almost as good as getting gangbanged by the horny teenagers had.

Almost.

Still, slut or not, she was a teacher, and however much she enjoyed it she could not allow them to get away with crossing a line like that. Now, all that was left was to hit the ladies' locker room and clean herself up in the showers. After that? Hmm... maybe some of the male teachers were still around. If not, no big deal. There were always places that a hot, horny slut could go to pick up guys, and she intended to try every single one of them.

--

"You know, you really betrayed me," Jeremy said to Reuben as she rode his cock up and down.

The pair of them were on his couch again, her hips straddling his lap as she eagerly impaled herself on his length. His hands were on her hips, feeling her up as she moved against him. How funny was that. They'd been practically the same size fifteen minutes ago, but now his hands could practically wrap around her waist. Big, strong hands. They could dominate her easily.

Funny that. The thought of being dominated like that by a man had gained a visceral appeal. It had always been there as a concept, and idea, some part of his fetish when he imagined what it would be like to get fucked as a slut. Now she didn't have to imagine, and it was even better than she'd hoped!

"Yeah," he grunted, "and I'd feel a whole lot worse if your pussy wasn't wrapped around my dick right now. Fuck, you are so tight."

"You are the first man I've ever fucked," she giggled, then leaned over and started to kiss him again.

They made out for several minutes, their friendship taking on an entirely new dimension as they explored one anothers' bodies in ways she would never have believed. It felt as though there should be some sort of awkwardness between them, a lingering bit of hesitation left from their histories, but there wasn't. Not even a tiny bit. Jeremy knew, with absolutely certainty, that she wanted this man, lusted after him, yearned for him, that she was his slut. In every way that mattered.

What a sad little slut she had been. All alone and in denial of her true self, knowing all the while that she was always a slut at heart, but too scared to seize what she wanted. How nice of Reuben to trick her like this and give her everything she'd been too afraid to claim.

He flipped her over, the weight of his body pressing her against the couch cushions as he settled in between her parted thighs. This was... right. It felt so good to have a man on top of her, the weight so comforting, safe, and just utterly invigorating. She wanted to just wrap her legs around his waist and hold him inside her all day, except she also wanted to feel him pound her slit like there was no tomorrow.

She giggled with delight as he brought her to her first orgasm as a woman, grinning up at him in stupefied contentment as she rode this new high to its completion. Her entire body was awash with the touch of him, and she would not have it any other way.

Some time later - thirty minutes, an hour, she had lost all sense of time some while back - the two of them were finished and curled up naked on the sofa, still coming to grips with all that had happened.

"Not that I'm complaining," she said, continuing their earlier discussion, "because so far I love being your slut, but seriously? I did not expect this at all. How long have you been planning all this for?"

"Fuck," he sighed, "I really did it, didn't I."

"I'll say," she teased, slipping her hand down towards his lap again.

As she leaned closer, she could feel the heaviness of her breast press against him. She had breasts now, how nuts was that, but it also felt completely correct. This was, when you stripped away the fear and uncertainty, exactly what she had fantasized about, wasn't it? The transformation had done exactly that, tearing away any notion of fear and reluctance, replacing it with this most exquisitely eager willingness.

"The thing is, I didn't actually mean to do it, I mean, it was on my mind, but shit- Ok, let me start over. Here's the thing. For most guys, the thought of turning a girl for the first time, of seeing her become a slut for you and you alone. That's the hottest thing in the fucking world. Seriously, you probably don't get it, but- I mean, shit, not that I'm implying you-"

"No, it's fine," she said, "I'm not a guy anymore, I get that, and when I was... let's just say there's a reason I'm wearing this collar. But I don't feel like a guy right now, sure as hell don't look like one, and I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be thinking of putting that thing in my mouth if I were one."

"Right," he chuckled nervously. "Ok, so here I am fantasizing about that shit, and then you come along, and I start thinking that maybe there was something to all that. It's hot enough seeing a chick become a slut, but watching a guy turn into a chick who's a slut? Fuck man, that's hot as hell."

"It really is," she murmured, though by this point her cheek was sliding down his bare chest as she lowered her head onto his lap. Pretty soon, the only sounds she made were soft, contented slurps.

"So then you come asking for a live collar, too scared to even go to the store, and I'm the only one who knows you're going to be wearing it. And I know the code, right, because I'm the one who bought it, but I told myself I wasn't going to use it.

"Wasn't even expecting to get the chance, really. Figured that you, of all people, would know that you'd need someone on hand to take it off, but you didn't say anything, didn't ask me, and so I figured you had something worked out. But then you show up, trapped in the collar, begging me, and I start to think that you're practically begging me to turn you.

Maybe she had been?

"And I know the code, right, and there you are, just a couple words from being mine. It would have been easy to just take it off, but just as easy, and so much hotter, to say those words and have you right there. Fuck, I mean, any guy with half a working libido would at least think about it, right?"

"You talk too much," she said, lifting her mouth from him with a wet pop. "As far as I'm concerned, tonight couldn't have gone any better, so just shut up and fuck me already."

She grabbed hold and pulled him on top of her, and he gave not one word of protest.

--

"What a day," Martin sighed, taking another drink as he kicked his feet up on the coffee table.

Beside his toes sat a long, baby blue piece of fabric with a velcro fastener at each end. Funny, that something so small had been such a pain to deal with.

"Pretty damned surreal, ain't it?" Brad said from the other side of the couch.

"You've got no idea," Martin told him. "For a minute there, when that girl was spouting out all those code phrases, I really thought I was a goner."

"Hmph. Imagine that. You with tits."

They both laughed, enjoying the absurdity now that the danger had passed. It had been a nerve wracking couple of minutes, especially since Brad had been out and he'd had to wait in the parking lot for him to arrive, hoping that nobody showed up in the meantime. But when all was said and done, it had taken Brad just seconds to fix the problem. One quick pull and poof, no more collar.

Ever since they'd been sitting in his apartment, drinking and decompressing after an unexpectedly exciting afternoon.