Slut Collars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Brad said, giving the collar a light kick. "You think you're gonna look the words up?"

"Screw that," Martin told him. "I've had enough trouble from it."

"What're you going to do with it, then."

"Dunno. Toss it, probably."

"Seems like a waste. You know, there's actually girls who'll pay extra money for a collar that's been worn by a guy."

"Bull shit," Martin said, tossing an empty can at him.

"Not shitting you, man," said Brad. "There's actually a whole website for it and everything. Bonus points if it's been worn out in public."

"No kidding?"

"Not one bit," Brad said.

"Damn," said Martin, "Guess there really is a thing for everyone out there. Screw it, then, could always use the extra cash."

"That's the spirit."

"What about you? Sounds like a good way to pick up a couple extra bucks."

"Screw. That." Brad said with emphasis. "Not worth the risk. I'm not the catcher sort, you know."

"Not yet," said Martin, and they both laughed.

A long, comfortable silence passed as the two friends sat back and thought about nothing and everything all at once, and about how a day could come so near the edge and yet also come to nothing at the very same time. The collar was off, it couldn't do anything to him, not anymore. Such a small thing now, even if it had almost screwed everything up earlier.

"I really appreciate it, you know," he told Brad.

His friend just waved him off.

"Nothing to it," he said, "It's what a buddy's for, right?"

"Yeah. Just good to know you've got my back, that's all."

"It's what any bro would do, right? Besides, it's like I told you. You with tits? Too damned hilarious. But hey, didn't you have some hot date tonight."

"Hell yeah I do," Martin said, very much glad to not have that interrupted with whatever would have happened had the collar been triggered.

"Well make sure she knows I'm the one to thank for getting you there with your cock intact."

He laughed.

"We'll see if it gets that far," Martin said, getting up to leave. "And really, I appreciate it."

"Aw, no sweat. Go have fun on your date. Oh, and try not to grow any tits in the meantime."

"Bite me," Martin said, but they were both laughing uncontrollably.

He left the building behind, and the collar with it. Not quite forgotten, that wasn't the sort of experience you ever totally lose, but for now he had other things on his mind. Like figuring out whether or not Melissa was a natural redhead. In the end, figuring the answer to that question was far, far more interesting to him than some stupid collar.

What a crazy day. Here's hoping for an even crazier night.