Slut Gets Punished by Daddy

Story Info
Daddy punishes his slutty daughter.
2.3k words
4.38
41.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhysfxks
rhysfxks
17 Followers

My head bangs against the wall as Simon, my 24 year old boyfriend, fucks me senseless with my legs thrown on his shoulders. This wasn't what I had in mind when I came to this frat party. My intention was to break up with him as soon as possible. But here I was, getting fucked in a random guy's room, with walls as thin as a paper, no doubt everyone could hear me getting railed as I scream and moan every time Simon thrusts his cock in my wet cunt.

"You wanna break up, huh? Then who's gonna fuck this needy little cunt? You got another dick waiting for you? I ain't letting you go Reina. You are my slut and will always be my slut" Simon grunts as he continues to shove his cock in me. He senses my pussy clenching around him, close to cumming and rubs my clit furiously.

"Oh God! I...I am gonna- Oh fuck yeahhhh" I moan out loud as I cum hard on his cock. With my hands still bound with my t-shirt on the headboard, I squirm on his cock while chasing my release.

"Yeah cum all around my cock you filthy little slut. You think you don't want me? Well your pussy says otherwise. It's as needy as a bitch in heat. Oh yeahhh...I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your tight cunt" He growls as he empties his spunk in my pussy.

He pulls out and slaps my titties hard with one hand, while the other pushes his cum back in my pussy and then gets up to straddle my chest and lines his cock with my mouth.

"Open!" He says while slapping my lips with his cock. I obey and open my mouth to take him in and clean my juices from his cock. He is rough as he doesn't wait for me to suck him clean. He just chokes me, not caring if I can breathe or not. To him, I only exist to please him. I'm his girlfriend only by name, or rather his own slut to whom he has access all the time. He's not even loyal, which is why I wanted to break it off with him. I knew it since the beginning that he's not the typical boyfriend material type but still went on with this thing, but not anymore. The breaking point was yesterday when Emily, my ex-bestfriend, sent me a video of them fucking.

"God! Reina, baby, you know that I love you right? Even if I fuck other whores, I always come back to you, and that's because I love you. How can I leave this-" he gestures to my body still at his mercy, "for anything else?". I guess that my body is the only thing that keeps him go along this boyfriend charade.

He pulls out of my mouth and plays with my small but firm tits, and rolls his tongue on the my pink nipples. He pushes himself off of me and unties me with one hand while the other smacks my round butt.

As soon as I am free to move, I smack him across the face and push him off the bed.

"Fuck off Simon! Just because we just had sex doesn't mean that I still don't want to break up. We are over!" I say as I put my flimsy pink dress back on and struggle to put my heels back on. I don't bother to look for my panties since I'm sure some guy was jerking his tool with it by now as Simon had ripped it on our way up here and discarded it somewhere along the hallway.

"Oh please, Reina, you always come back begging for my cock, like you did now. So whatever, I'm letting you go now, but we're not over!" That's the last thing I hear as I shut the door and make my way down to my car. On my way, some creeps slap my ass and catcall me but I ignore and go back home. Hopefully daddy is sleeping.

Once in my car, I take a look at myself in the mirror and see my red hair disheveled, my red lipstick smudged, my cheeks pink and my eyes droopy from the weed I smoked previously. It's no doubt that anyone who takes a look at me can say that I just got fucked. But me being my lazy self, I do nothing to fix my look and drive back home.

...

I quietly shut the main door and make my way up to my room only to stop when I hear my daddy call my name.

"Reina, is that you?" he calls as he emerges from the corner of the living room. Shit!

"What the fuck? Where have you been?" He asks when he sees the state I am in. He seems very angry. And that would be an understatement.

"I was just-" He cuts me off by striding up towards me and slapping me across the face.

"You slut! This is what you do instead of studying?" He shouts and grabs me by my hair to drag me towards the couch and throws me on it so hard that my tits spill out of my dress.

I try to hide them only for him to take a hold of my hands with one hand, while the other rips my dress off.

"You wanna be a slut? Fine! I'm going to treat you like one!" he says and turns me over, so I am now beding over the armrest of the couch, all naked and wet from my previous encounter.

"Daddy, what are you doing? This is inappropriate!" I say as tears make their way in my eyes and I struggle to free myself out of his grasp.

He smacks my ass hard, making me stop struggling. He smacks again and says, "This is your punishment for whoring around Reina. Stop struggling or it will be worse than this." But I continue to try, to which he just tsks and says, "the hard way then".

I then hear him undoing his belt and go still. Oh no! As soon as he takes his belt off, I see him from the corner of my eyes wrapping it around his hand, and then...

SMACK!

I cry out as I feel the sting if his belt on my ass and still try to free myself.

SMACK!

"I want you to count your punishment sweetheart. Each time you don't or get it wrong, we'll start again from 0."

SMACK!

"One." I whisper.

"LOUDER SLUT!" he smacks me again.

"Two" I say a bit louder. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"Three...F-four...Ahh! Fiveee" I say and then feel him rubbing his hand on my pussy. I'm so wet now.

"You little masochist. You liked your punishment, didn't you?" he chuckles and smacks my ass again with his hand this time. I say nothing, too ashamed of myself and bury my head into the armrest.

He grabs my long red hair and wraps it three times around his hand and pulls my head with it. He then licks my earlobe and asks again, "you like this, huh?" to which I shake my head as tears flow down my cheeks.

SMACK!

This time he hits my bare wet pussy with his belt. I scream in pain but can't help squirming with all the juices flowing down my cunt.

"A liar and a slut" he says and shoves two fingers in my dripping cunt and fingers me.

"Ohhh yeahhh" I moan in pleasure as he adds a third finger and even move my hips in in sync. I shouldn't have smoked the weed in the party. Every time I smoke, I become as horny as a bitch in heat. I feel my juices run down my thighs and my tongue unconsciously hangs out from my mouth while I continue to buck my hips. I must truly look like a slut now.

"Say it my slutty daughter! Say how much you liked your punishment or I'll stop!"

This time I find myself whispering, "I loved it daddy. Please don't stop." But he stops and withdraws his hand. With one hand still gripping my hair, he pulls me up in a kneeling position on the couch. He unzips his pants and frees his huge cock. Pulling my head up, he slaps my face with his cock a few times and rubs his precum all over my face in a humiliating way.

"You like having cocks shoved in your mouth whore? Good for you, daddy has a hard cock ready for your filthy mouth. Open!" he says and forces his 8inches in my mouth. I gag and choke around his cock but he doesn't seem to care as he continues to fuck my face.

He then takes it out and make me stick my tongue out to slap his cock on it and tells me to suck his balls. With my free hands, I take his cock and put his heavy balls full of cum in my mouth and suck them as if my life depended on them while stroking his cock with one hand. My other hand goes down towards my clit and I find myself frigging myself all while humping on the couch and maintaining eye contact my daddy.

I then take his cock in my mouth and suck him off expertly.

"Ahhh yesss suck daddy's cock you slut! Suck it good" he moans as he moves my head in sync. His other hand is now pinching my rock hard nipples and slapping them from time to time.

Then, he lets me go and lifts me up only to bend me over, with my ass up offered to him and my head buried in the couch.

"Time to fuck this dripping cunt!" is all he says before ramming his cock in without warning.

"Ohhhh yeahhh. Such a tight cunt for a slut. Ohhhh God!"

"Ahh..Ahh daddyyy. Oh my God fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl" I moan, move my hips along with his and rub my clit.

"Look at that! You whores are always desperate to cum." he shoves my hand away, grips my neck and pulls me up. My back was now sticking to his chest as he slaps my clit furiously making me scream and cum all over his hard cock. It is the fastest I have cum and needless to say that my own father was the best lover I've had in my 18 years of existence.

I find myself pulling my tits to stimulate myself even more while my tongue hangs from my mouth like a desperate whore. Daddy then pulls out, sits on the couch and tells me to ride him with legs spread apart and stroking his cock harder than ever. I put my legs on each side and slowly impale myself on him as we both moan together and look at eachother with wild eyes full of lust.

I fuck him fast and hard while he chokes me with both of his hands and spits on me. I open my mouth to let him spit inside and continue to bounce on his cock, feeling myself close again.

"That's it slut. Cum on daddy's cock again like the filthy whore you are." he then sucks my small titties which pushes me over and I find myself cumming once again. Exhausted, I slow down the pace only to continue fucking when he slaps me again across the face.

"Oh God Daddy no more. Please I can't...uhhh uhhh yeahhhh oh daddy yes fuck your little girl!" I shout when he picks up his pace.

"Oh baby daddy's gonna cum so hard. Daddy's gonna fill your cunt with his spunk. You want that don't you little slut? Beg for my cum!"

"Yes daddy cum in your little girl's pussy. You love fucking tight teen cunts like mine don't you? You horny bastard! Fill me up you old man! Cum in your daughter's pussy...Ohhh yeah fill me up!"

My words seem to encourage him and he cums in my pussy. I feel the warmth of his spunk as I get off and kneel in front of him to clean him off like a good slut. It's become a habit by now as Simon always forced me to clean him up after sex.

I gently take his cock in my hands and suck him off. My head keeps bobbing up and down as daddy relaxes. I play with his balls for a while, and as I distract myself, I come to the realisation of what we had done. I just fucked my 47 year old father. He just fucked his recently turned 18 year old daughter. But I didn't seem to care enough, probably because I was still high.

My thoughts come to an end when I feel blinded by a flash. Daddy had just taken a picture of me sucking him off like a wanton. I smile and stick my tongue out with his cock still in my hands and pose for him. He took a few more pictures of me cleaning him off and some with my face covered in his spit. I then stood up and fingered myself in front of him and put on a show for him as I sucked those fingers covered in his cum and my pussy juices in my mouth.

I slowly bend over to pick my dress up and shake my ass in front of his face and go upstairs to my room after saying 'good night daddy', not bothering to hide my body as nobody was home anyway.

Once in my room, I went to close the curtains, only to see my neighbour, a man in his 30s, stroke his cock while watching me. I played a little with my boobs and rubbed my clit to give him a little show before winking at him and closing the curtains. I then go to sleep naked.

rhysfxks
rhysfxks
17 Followers