Slut Girlfriend Cuckolds Me Afar

Story Info
Slut girlfriend pregnant.
1.1k words
3.17
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Jill knows i love for her to show her tits. I have told her my fantasy would be to watch her get fucked and see guys (yes plural) cum on her tits. She knows I love when her tits are visible and often wears revealing shirts and blouses so her cleavage is visible.

Jill is gorgeous. She is 28 years old with auburn hair just past shoulder length. She has freckles, hazel eyes and D cup tits. She is well educated and loves to fuck. I am not sure how many guys she fucked before me, but I am sure it was over a dozen and many of them keep trying to win her back. The only bad thing about Jill is when she drinks her inhibitions decrease exponentially.

Recently Jill had an opportunity to go out of the area for some training for work that would take her out of town for a week. It was supposed to be an intensive training and she was going to have little time and with my work schedule it was not conducive for me to go with her. She was going to stay be staying in Miami and was going to be staying at a Holiday Inn, nothing fancy. The training was going to be for 10 individuals from various parts of the state for new procedures and equipment.

She left on Sunday afternoon to get to the hotel, which was about a 3 hour drive. She left in a skimp shirt and told me she thought she would play with the drivers as she drove across I75 to Miami. Jill knows i love when she shows her tits and called me an hour into the trip saying her tits were easily seen by any truck she passed and had a few horns honked in approval. jill was hoping the trip would not be too boring she said, the traffic was light and she was going to go through a drive through and wanted me to hear the response of the person at the window. She ordered her chicken nuggets and I heard the guy whistle and say "Damn" as she got her nuggets and paid. We talked for a little bit longer and she said she would call when she got to her hotel.

Once Jill got to the hotel she called me said she was ordering room service and might do some light shopping, but thought she would just pack it in early since she had training through Saturday. Monday night she called and said training was a bore, and it was supposed to be some what the same all week, the only bright spots were a couple of the people in the training were interesting, and if they stayed a little late each day they would probably end Friday not Saturday.

Each night she called to update me and tell me about her training and they looked like they would be done Friday and there was talk of a post training celebration and she asked if I minded if she stayed. I told her the room was paid for through Saturday she should enjoy and not a big deal since I was working Friday anyway so would not be a big deal.

Friday came and the training completed. I got a text from Jill saying they were just going to celebrate at the hotel bar since some were leaving and this way could at least have a little fun beforehand. Jill had told me Matt was a nice guy and he was leaving in am too. She said Matt was similar to me and they really enjoyed being at the training together.

A few hours later I got a call from Jill and she was obviously drunk. She was telling me everyone kept buying her shots and she was feeling very excited. I asked what she was wearing and she informed me that she decided to go braless and just wear a loose fitting shirt with some jeans. I knew at this point her inhibitions were low and I reminded her of me always wanting to see her get fucked. She laughed at me and said she remembered, but she couldn't do anything like that.

Not too long later I got another call from Jill and she was even drunker. She said "remember how you want to see a guy cum on my tits" and I was like "YES". She said she found the perfect candidate...Matt. She to me she would leave the phone on as he fucked her and send me a pic of her tits afterwards. I was so turned on I started touching myself and almost blew my load before she even started.

Shortly thereafter I heard Matt enter room and next thing I heard was Jill in full ecstasy. She kept reminding him to cum on her tits so she could have a pic to remember him by. This went on for about 20 minutes (I had already cum) when i heard him moan and she orgasmed again and the phone disconnected. I figured it was because she went to take picture of her cummed on tits. I waited, but never got the pic until a few hours later.

Jill came home Saturday and told me about her trip. Said how much fun she had with Matt and he might have fucked her a few more times through the night. I asked if he atleast used a condom since we were talking about children and she was off the pill. Jill said did not seem right to ask him after he fucked her without one to cum on tits she said. I asked if he pulled out and she said mostly.

A few weeks later low and behold Jill is pregnant. She had to get pregnant in Miami so i confronted her and the real story came out. She had started fucking Matt the second night she was there. She did use condoms for the first couple of days, but when she got drunk she did not care and just wanted to get fucked. The audio i heard was him actually cumming in her pussy and she quickly grabbed phone so I could not hear him say anything. He fucked her a few more times that night every time cumming in her pussy. She said the pic of cum on her tits was actually from the first night when she got room serviced and gave the bellboy a blow job as a tip. She said it was supposed to be a surprise for me.

So now she is pregnant with a boy that I will raise as mine. Next time I will just have to go with her for her trainings.