Slut Girlfriend Jill

Story Info
Girlfriend tells of first time she strayed.
1.3k words
3.44
28.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers

My girlfriend Jill I am finding out has a few skeletons in her closet. She recently got knocked up by someone else on a training trip to Miami and since that time has divulged a little more of her history.

Jill is an auburn haired girl shoulder length with nice freckles and big tits. She is smart and I initially thought was just playing to my fantasies, but now realize much of this is her desire too.

Since Jill has gotten pregnant she has told me a little more of her history. Apparently this was not the first time she got drunk and strayed. She has told me that when she was in college she had a good boyfriend whom she really liked. Jill thought he might have been the one and said the sex was good and he stimulated her intellectually. They had been going out for a few months when he went home for a weekend and she remained on campus for an equestrian show. She had done well in the show and was asked about going to a party later that evening. Jill initially wasn't sure about, but after speaking to her boyfriend he encouraged her to go since he was gone.

Jill was not a big drinker and had a family history of drinkers so she would limit herself. She went to the party in nothing fancy just jeans and a Tshirt. Once there she saw that most of the people there were guys from a fraternity that had a member on the equestrian team. Jill knew a few of them, but did not usually hang out with the frat boys.

She said she initially was going to have a few drinks and head back to her dorm, but things changed quickly. She told me a few of her friends started to drink shots and that is when she got in trouble. She was fine with beer, but the shots were a little more than she bargained for. She quickly got buzzed and that apparently made her horny.

Jill was telling this to her friends and they were saying since her boyfriend was out of town no one would know if she did anything. Her boyfriend lived off campus, did not associate with anyone at the party, and was going to graduate next semester. She still was having conflict with this rationale, but that changed when she started dancing with one of the frat boys. Apparently when they were dancing she felt the biggest cock she had ever felt and it put her over the edge.

She said it started innocently, but when she turned around he started grinding on her ass and the bulge was huge. One of her friends came up to her and said she was jealous since she had heard about his dick and wanted to find out about it too. Jill kept dancing with him and he would brush up against her tits, which just aroused her even more. He asked her to come upstairs to get a drink from his "good stuff" (he had some moonshine hidden in his room).

Jill went upstairs with him and he closed the door and got his secret stash of moonshine. They each had a few shots and Jill was just that much more aroused. The frat boy started kissing her and next thing she knew her shirt was off and she was grabbing his cock through his jeans. She said it had to be 8-9 inches and was thick. She said she wanted to suck his cock and he quickly pulled it out.

She was sucking his dick and she was so wet she asked him to fuck her. She asked if he had a condom and he pulled one from his drawer. He put it on and started fucking her.

Jill is multi orgasmic, especially when drunk and started screaming in ecstasy. Her screams though did not fall on deaf ears. She was so loud that a couple of football players came up to see the commotion. They opened the door and saw that she was getting fucked by the frat boy. Jill tried to cover up she said, but the frat boy was at the point of being ready to cum. A few more pumps and he emptied his load into the condom. The football players were giving a little applause and congratulating him as Jill pulled the covers over her.

The football players were huge black guys that she knew they played football and nothing else. As the frat boy was putting his clothes back on They walked in the room and asked how Jill was. He told them she had a tight pussy and was amazing. Jill was blushing about this, but did not want to get up and change in front of everyone, even though they had all seen her.

The two football players then started talking to Jill and asking if she thought she could handle the. She laughed and was thinking of a way out when they both dropped their pants and she saw the two biggest cocks ever. she said the guy she had fucked was big, but these cocks flaccid were the same size as his erect. They started playing with her tits and that was all it took.

As they started sucking on her nipples she was rubbing their cocks and feeling them grow. She said each one was over 10 inches. The frat boy walked out and closed the door and one of the football players locked it behind him. Jill knew she was going to get fucked, but did not care. She asked if they had a condom she said they told her yes and all in they would put it on before fucking her.

She started sucking and rubbing both dicks and one of them laid her back down as she sucked the other's dick. She felt the dick start to penetrate her pussy and was so distracted by sucking the other dick she did not realize no condo was put on. The one was gently pushing his cock in her and finally worked it all in. He was now pounding away at her pussy, the guy getting the blowjob was pacing himself so he could fuck her too. She wasn't sure how long she was fucked, but said she orgasmed twice when she felt him pop in her pussy. This brought her back to reality and asked about the condom. He laughed and said he forgot.

She became nervous since she had always used condoms before. A few times that she did not she would have her boyfriend cum on her tits. She did not know what to say when the other guy stuck his dick in her pussy. She asked him if he put on condom and he said he should not have to now and continued to fuck her bareback. He came a few minutes later. Jill did not orgasm with him because she was scared of both guys cumming in her.

After the football players left the frat boy came back into room. Jill was nervous and explained she had never done that and was feeling guilty of cheating on boyfriend and now had 2 loads of cum in pussy. The frat boy asked if she was on pill and the answer was no. He told her she could go to pharmacy and get Plan B to make sure not get pregnant. They talked for a few minutes longer when she decided to get up and get the Plan B.

This is when she had things fall apart. She went to the pharmacy and got the Plan B, but one of her boyfriends friends worked at the pharmacy. Jill did not know him well apparently and did not recognize him. He overheard her talking to pharmacist and he told his friend aka her boyfriend and when he got home he quickly dumped her.

She said that now when she gets drunk it makes her want to fuck that much more and she doesnt care.

Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers