Slut MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly took his hands off his cock and grabbed the magazine out of my hand. "No! Please don't look at it...there is nobody in there in particular."

As he moved his hands, I finally got a good look at his cock. Hunter blushed, embarrassed, as he saw me staring at his erect cock. I licked my lips, impressed by his size; his shaft was a solid 8-9 inches long and just as thick as Mike's.

I grinned and looked up at him with a wink. "Okay, okay, Hunter...I will let it be your fantasy, woman."

My gaze shifted back to his nice big cock, part of me wanted to bend over right there and slide his prick into my mouth, but I couldn't do it.

"Stop looking at my dick mom."

"Why? There is nothing to be embarrassed of; it is a very good size. I think your fantasy woman would be happy with it." I flashed him a smile.

Hunter blushed, embarrassed, "Uh, Mom, you shouldn't do this."

I smirked, amused, enjoying Hunter's discomfort. "Do what, sweetie? Compliment my son's nice big cock." as I said this, my fingers reached out and teased his cock head.

He blushed, eyes going wide in shock, "Mom..."

I grinned, amused, "Judging by your reaction, I'm guessing this is the first time you've had a girl touch it." Hunter blushed and nodded, "Uh, Yeah, Mom."

I grinned naughtily, enjoying Hunter's embarrassed expression, "Well, sweetie, you're a big boy now, and I think you need a woman's touch." Hunter's eyes widened, shocked, his gaze filled with lust and nervousness.

Hunter looked at me, unsure what to say, his gaze filled with nervousness and desire. I grinned and slowly wrapped my slender fingers around Hunter's thick shaft, "Oooh...Mom!" Hunter moaned.

"Can I jack you off?" I asked my son. Shocked, he just stared at me, but I noticed his cock twitched a bit.

"Mom, wouldn't that be incest?" Hunter asked nervously.

I acted innocent and responded, "I am a woman; aren't I attractive?"

Hunter blushed, embarrassed and nodded, "You're smoking hot, Mom, but..."

I smirked and slowly began stroking his shaft, "Well, you could just pretend I am the woman in that picture. You could just imagine that it is her stroking your cock, couldn't you?" I saw the lust flash in his eyes and knew I had him.

"Um...I guess so, Mom, if it is okay with you," Hunter whispered, his voice hoarse with desire.

I grinned pleased and tightened my grip, stroking his shaft, "So, we won't tell anyone, Okay? Right now, I am just your fantasy woman."

My son said nothing; he just laid back and moaned, enjoying his first handjob. His cock felt so good in my hand, it was so wet and sticky with his pre-cum, and I have never seen that much pre cum on any other man's cock! I slowly began to stroke it up and down.

My son started to moan, "Ooooh, that feels so good. Yeah, do it faster. You are a perfect mom."

I sped up, stroking his wet, hard shaft; I loved looking at his cock and seeing his pre-cum oozing. With my other hand, I reached down and fondled his balls. He looked down at his cock, down at his mom's hands working his balls and prick, and he got a glazed look on his face.

"Are you doing okay, hon? Even though I am your mom, can you picture me as your fantasy woman?"

"Oh yeah...I am not...having a problem. Just don't stop." he responded through his heavy breathing, "Faster, please go faster. I am close to cumming."

"Already? Wow, this woman does make you horny. I am jealous; I wish I could make men cum this fast for me." I whispered back to him. I used to be a stripper, which my kids didn't know. It turned me on so much, knowing I was making the guys I danced for hard, and they would be thinking about me when they went home and jacked off or when they were fucking their girlfriends, but this was turning me on, on a much deeper, more lustful level.

It was at this moment that his older brother, Ryan, walked in on us; he came in the door, not realizing what was happening. "Hey, are you done with the magazine..." He stood there stunned, seeing his mom jacking off his brother, her son.

Ryan was frozen in place, his mouth hanging open, shocked as he drank in the sight of his mother with Hunter's erect shaft in my hand. I smirked, amused, and decided to tease my eldest son. I turned and gave him a casual smile, still stroking my youngest son's cock, "Oh, so you jack off to that picture as well? I caught your brother jacking off and asked him if he wanted a woman to do it. I said he could pretend I was whoever it was in the picture he was getting himself off to."

I turned and smiled at Hunter, but he was too high in pure pleasure and lust. I could tell he was getting very close to releasing his load. "Get....the.... fuck....out, Ryan!" Hunter tried to yell.

Ryan didn't move; he was frozen in place, his eyes locked on my slender fingers stroking Hunter's wet, hard shaft. I grinned, amused, "Look, Ryan, If you would like, I would be happy to jack you off after I am done with your brother. I'm guessing you can pretend I am the woman in that picture. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Mom." Ryan stuttered a bit back to me. "Okay, well, take that magazine. and wait for me in your bedroom." Ryan quickly raced to the bed, grabbed the magazine, and ran to his room.

I returned my attention to my son Hunter and went back to stroking his cock, nice and fast. I could tell my son was ready to cum; his breathing was increasing, and he was moaning and squirming around. My pussy was wet, and I was getting my pleasure; I really wanted my son to lick and suck my pussy right then and there, but I could not bring myself to have him do that; well, not yet.

I got on my knees between my son's legs and looked right up to his face as I stroked his glistening wet shaft. "Oh yeah, don't stop, please don't stop, faster, that's it, faster. I'm gonna cum, oh I going to cum!" my son was almost shouting out to me.

He would look at me stroking his cock with a lustful glaze that I had never seen in a man before when I was either fucking them, sucking them or giving them a hand job. I leaned closer to the tip of my son's cock; his cock was just beginning to spit out small spurts of pre-cum and cum. "That's it, Hunter. You can cum."

In a very low voice, I said, "Cum for Mom; give Mom all your hot, sticky cum, mi amore." I was not expecting the geyser of cum that was about to erupt from my son's shaft.

I was stroking my son's cock as fast as I could go. My son was moaning that he would cum, and then he yelled out. "Here it cums, Mom, here it cums, I'm... I'm going to cuuuuummmm!" With that, my son's first spurt of thick, hot cum shot out of his prick and landed on my lower lip and chin.

Instinctively I licked my son's cum off of my lip; I glanced at him, and he still had his eyes closed. Too bad he missed seeing his mom lick and swallow his cum. I quickly licked the cum off of my chin; my son kept moaning for me, and his cock kept pumping spurt after spurt of salty, hot, white, thick cum out of his shaft.

I counted about six more good-sized spurts of cum! I have never had a man cum for me that much! My son's cock, stomach and hands were covered with his hot cum. I could not believe how much he had come! And to think, this was all for me, his mom.

"Oh fuck Mom! That was so fucking good." Hunter moaned.

I grinned at him, "Glad you enjoyed sweetie, that's the least I can do." I grabbed some tissues he had on the bed next to him. I cleaned off my son's cum from his stomach with my free hand as I slowly milked the remaining cum out of his cock, and then I cleaned up his cock".

As I stood up to head to the bathroom, Hunter looked at my face nervously, "Uhh... Mom. You've got some cum on your lips."

"Thanks, baby," I said as I scooped up his cum seductively, "Don't worry, it's not the first time I've had cum on my face."

I figured that would keep Hunter busy thinking about me while I walked out to the bathroom. I licked my son's cum off my fingers, enjoying the salty taste of my son's cum. I grinned, pleased with myself, and after cleaning off Hunter's cum, I quickly strolled down the hallway and entered Ryan's room.

Ryan was sitting on his bed nervously, his cock in one hand and the magazine in the other; he was staring at that picture of me, the picture I was not supposed to know about! I grinned, amused and sauntered towards him, "Hey, sweetie, are you ready? I don't have to jack you off if you don't want me to."

"Oh no, Mom, I...I want you to." Ryan stuttered, his eyes taking in my curves lustfully.

I smiled at him as I took a seat at the edge of the bed beside him, "Are you sure you don't sound it? Are you sure you can pretend your mother is just one of those women you fantasize about?

I smiled at him, "Are you sure you don't sound it? Are you sure you can pretend your mother is just one of those women you fantasize about?"

He smiled back at me; I could see him glancing from my picture to looking at my tits and ass. I knew he was thinking about my big tits and juicy ass.

I reached out and placed my fingers around Ryan's thick shaft; his cock was just about the same size as his brother's. As I slowly stroked it, allowing his pre-um to coat my fingers, I told him. "You and your brother's cocks are just as big as your father's."

"Really, Mom?" Ryan asked, shocked.

I smiled at him, amused, "Oh yeah, sweetie, Mike's cock is just as big. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?"

Ryan grinned, pleased and lay back, enjoying my attention. "Do... do you like them this... this big, Mom?" As Ryan said this, I could hear the uncertainty and embarrassment in his voice.

I grinned at him and quickened my pace, "Oh yeah, sweetie, nothing stretches a pussy out more than a thick cock. It's the feeling women crave, and Mike's and yours and Hunter's cocks fill the bill."

Ryan licked his lips lustfully, his gaze fixed on my tits; unlike his brother, he did not lie back and close his eyes. He just stared at my hand going up and down his shaft. I watched him bite his lower lip, moaning. My son started talking, moaning. He would look at my hand and his cock and say, "Faster, oh please, faster. Mmmm, make me cum, Mom."

"Ryan, are you thinking of that woman in the picture?" I asked teasingly.

He looked at me with the same glazed look, then flashed a glance at my tits, which were bouncing up and down a bit with the motion of my cock stroking. I know my nipples were protruding through my shirt.

"Oh yeah, Mom, I am thinking of her. Just don't stop...please."

My elder son did not last as long as well; I could tell he just wanted to cum as quickly as possible. I moved in between his legs; I knew they probably had pictured me between them already. "I am gonna do it! I gonna do it, Mom."

"Do it? Oh, you mean cum?"

"Yes, I am gonna cum; I can't hold it!"

"Don't hold it, Hunter; you can cum for me." With that, Hunter's hard shaft released its load. His cock first spurted out a couple of small spurts, I tilted his cock back towards his stomach, and I cupped my hand under it to catch his load. Then this huge spurt of super thick, white, hot cum squirted out of his cock.

It looked like a laser beam of cum; it was long and continuous. Some of it landed on my palm, some on my arm and some on his chest! I could not believe the moan my son let out as he sent this huge load out of his cock; the pleasure must have been incredible; he closed his eyes as he cum.

However, his cock kept working; I leaned down, watching my sons' eyes; I stuck my tongue out and caught the last few small spurts on my tongue. I quickly swallowed his cum, not being able to enjoy his taste too much.

"Ryan, are you okay?"

Ryan lay there panting, his eyes still closed; he replied, sounding dreamy, almost like he was in another world, "Oh...oh, yes, Mom....it felt so good...I never felt anything that good before."

I had forgotten to bring some tissue with me, so I used my fingers to scoop up my son's cum. "I will be right back, Ryan."

I quickly went into the bathroom and devoured Ryan's cum. He tasted just as good as my other son. As I swallowed his cum, I could not believe what I had just done, and what really got to me was how much I had enjoyed doing it. I couldn't believe I gave my son's handjobs and ate their cum. I knew it was wrong, but I loved it.

I thought, 'Well, all I did was give them a hand job; it is not like I fucked them. I am not THAT slutty, am I?'.

As I headed back into Ryan's room, I found them both dressed with the magazine in Hunter's hand and waiting anxiously for me. I raised an eyebrow, curious, "So boys, did I do good?"

"Holy fuck, mom! That was incredible", Hunter exclaimed, grinning. Ryan nodded eagerly, "Yeah, Mom, that was the best handjob ever."

I grinned pleased, "Great, I'm glad you boys enjoyed yourself. So you didn't mind that your mom gave you a hand job instead of your fantasy woman?" Hunter shook his head eagerly, and Ryan blushed, embarrassed, but nodded shyly.

I smirked, amused, "Great, well, I'll leave you boys to your fantasies." As I said this, my gaze drifted to the magazine in Hunter's hand, and I added, "And boys, remember it is our little secret."

I smiled at them and turned to walk out. I heard Ryan mutter something to Hunter, but he hushed his older brother. "Shut up, dude. Ask her yourself."

I paused, curious and turned back to them, smirking amused, "What's up, boys?"

Ryan blushed, embarrassed, "Uhh... Nothing, Mom."

Hunter smirked, his gaze darting at my curvy ass appreciatively, "We...we were wondering, Mom...If you could, um, help us again sometimes." Ryan elbowed Hunter and blushed, embarrassed.

I grinned, amused, "Sure, sweetie, anytime you need me," as I said this, "Do you boys jack off a lot?"

They both nodded sheepishly, and Hunter replied, "Well... yeah."

I giggled, amused, "Of course you do. How often do you guys masturbate?" Hunter shrugged, "At least once a day."

Ryan nodded sheepishly, "Uh, Yeah, Mom."

I teased them a little by pretending to think about it and then grinned, "Hmm, well, as long as your older sister is not around or nobody else is in the house, and I am not busy...sure. I would be more than happy to."

They both smiled at me; I smiled back at them and left the room. I didn't know it at the time, but it was the start of what was to be a long summer of hot, incestuous lust at my house.

12