Slut MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom continues to jack-off her sons but kicks it up a notch!
9.8k words
4.72
42.2k
78

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12th May

I continued to tease my sons throughout the week, giving them hand jobs whenever the opportunity arose. I knew this was wrong, taboo, forbidden, but I couldn't help myself; there was just something about pleasuring my sons, knowing they masturbated to my picture, which was the biggest turn-on, and I loved it.

I was giving them one hand job a day, each, always asking them to pretend I was the woman in their picture. I also started wearing more skimpy clothing around the boys, I knew I was turning them on. I loved being the object of desire for my two teenage sons. They could not take their lustful gazes off my curvy body, and I could see the lust in their eyes as I walked by them. They couldn't say anything when Tiffany was there, but their eyes said it all.

It was evident that things had changed in the house, and it didn't take long for Tiffany to notice the subtle change. "Mom, did you get a boyfriend or something?" Tiffany asked me one day as she helped me with dinner one day.

I put the pepper mill down and looked at her, amused, "What makes you ask that, honey?"

Tiffany giggled and leaned forward, a shrewd smile on her face, "Well, for starters, you are wearing sexier clothes. Also, you seem to always have a glow about you, and you seem so cheerful lately."

I grinned, amused, "So you think I am dressing sexy because I have a new man in my life?"

Tiffany smirked, "I know you haven't had a date in a while, Mom, but you seem different. So I figure it has to be a guy."

I smiled mysteriously as I resumed chopping vegetables, "Let's just say I am enjoying my summer so far, and leave it at that." Tiffany giggled and nudged my arm. I was sure she was not going to leave it, but I was saved by Ryan and Hunter.

Ryan and Hunter joined us in the kitchen, their lustful gazes focused on my body, clad in a short, tight summer dress. Ryan was smiling like a dolt as he checked me out, his eyes taking in my curvy ass and breasts, and I noticed Hunter licking his lips as his gaze took in my bare, tanned legs.

Tiffany giggled and leaned into me, whispering into my ear, "See! It is not just me who noticed." I rolled my eyes and waved at her to shush, hiding my smile.

***

Later that night, I was reading a book when I heard a knock on my door. My body tingled with anticipation as I wondered which boy would 'visit' me tonight. I usually did one of them in the Morning and one at night, but Tiffany had been hovering around, so I'd missed my morning 'slot', so only one would get a hand-job tonight.

I wore a very short, silky satin slip, which left nothing to the imagination. The fabric clung to my curvy body as I walked across the floor, hugging my tits and hips suggestively. To my surprise, Ryan and Hunter were standing outside. My eldest son, Ryan, was blushing furiously, and my youngest son, Hunter, was staring at me lustfully, his gaze raking over my nearly naked body.

"Hello, boys. What can I do for you both tonight?" I asked, arching an eyebrow and allowing them into my room. Ryan blushed and glanced at his brother, who said, "Uh, Mom, Hunter and I wanted to try something different...if you are interested."

I smirked and folded my arms under my breasts, my gaze shifting between them curiously, "And what exactly did you two have in mind?"

Ryan blushed, embarrassed, "Sorry, Mom, we couldn't decide who gets to come, so we... uh..." Hunter grinned at me, his gaze lingering on my nipples, poking through the thin fabric.

"Mom, we... we were wondering if you could...could give both of us hand jobs," Hunter asked me, a hopeful expression on his face.

I was taken aback, shocked. "You want to share me?"

Hunter nodded, and Ryan said, "Uh, Mom, we think it's only fair that we share you. We couldn't agree, and you...you are our mom, after all." Ryan blushed, embarrassed.

I had never had a threesome in any manner, let alone gave hand jobs to two guys at once. But the idea of pleasing both my sons at the same time excited me, and I grinned, "Sure, boys, I would love to give you a hand job together. Why don't you sit on the bed, and I will care for you two."

Hunter and Ryan smiled at me and hurried to the bed as I sauntered towards them and stood before my sons, smirking as they drank in my near-naked body. I turned and shut the door, "Since we are doing something naughty, we need to make sure nobody finds out."

Both boys nodded, and Hunter sighed in appreciation, "Damn, you look so hot, Mom." Ryan licked his lips nervously, his lustful gaze taking in my curvy body.

I giggled, amused and rubbed my hair. "As good as your fantasy woman?" My sons replied in unison, "Much better!"

I giggled pleased and knelt between them on the bed, "Good, now, boys, take your pants off and pull out those nice big cocks." Ryan and Hunter quickly stripped off their pyjama bottoms, revealing their erect, throbbing shafts.

I licked my lips, impressed; even though I had jerked them off a few times, it still amazed me to see their beautiful cocks. I wrapped my slender fingers around their stiff shafts and slowly began stroking them. Hunter groaned, his gaze fixed on my cleavage, "Damn, Mom, this feels so good." Ryan nodded eagerly, biting his lips, his eye fixed on my fingers sliding up and down his cock.

"Are you picturing me as your fantasy woman?" I asked teasingly, and Hunter nodded eagerly, "Hell, yeah, Mom, you're smoking hot."

I grinned pleased, and quickened my pace, enjoying the naughty thrill of jerking off my teenage sons. Hunter moaned, "Mmm, this is so much better than just jerking myself off." Ryan nodded eagerly, gasping as I swirled my thumb over his cock head, "Yeah, Mom, your hands feel so good."

Hunter sighed in pleasure, his lustful gaze taking in my cleavage, "Mmm... mom... Do you like jerking off your sons?" I nodded, grinning naughtily, "Oh yeah, Hunter, I love making my big-cocked boys feel good." As I said this, my pace increased, and I focused on bringing my boys to their orgasm.

I continued stroking them faster and faster for the next 10 minutes; I could tell Ryan and Hunter were enjoying themselves. They had gotten really better at lasting longer in just a few days. But even the best guy couldn't hold off for long; I knew they wanted to cum; their shafts were hard and the pre-cum was oozing from their cocks.

Hunter moaned, "Oh fuck, Mom, here it comes; I am going to cum this time."

Ryan nodded eagerly, his gaze darting at my cleavage, "Yeah, Mom, this feels so good."

My sons' moans and groans turned me on, and I smirked, amused as they bucked their hips, their breathing increasing as I brought them closer to their climax. Ryan and Hunter were moaning for me; I could tell they were very close to shooting their loads. Hunter nodded eagerly, "Oh yeah, Mom, I'm going to cum for you."

"Go ahead, sweetie, let your fantasy woman see how much cum you have for her." I whispered seductively, "Cum for Mommy, mi amore."

Ryan and Hunter moaned and gasped, enjoying my dirty Spanish moans. Hunter sighed, "Oh fuck, Mom; I love it when you talk Spanish." Ryan nodded eagerly, his cheeks flushed with pleasure, "Me..too, Mom."

"Ay dios mios, mi amore; cum for me, sweeties, cum for mommy," I whispered sensually, my Spanish accent coming on as I brought them to their orgasm. Hunter and Ryan moaned, "Here it comes, Mom!"

As my fingers stroked their glistening shafts up and down, their cocks erupted. Hunter grunted loudly, "Fuck Mom, here it cums!" Ryan moaned, "Oh fuck, Mom, I'm... I'm cumming for you!"

Ryan and Hunter's shafts spewed out thick streams of hot, sticky cum, shooting their wads all over their stomachs. Ryan and Hunter's cum splattered onto my hands and wrists. I slowed my stroking to a gentle milking, squeezing and caressing every last drop of cum out of their shafts.

I grinned pleased, and slowly withdrew my hands from their shafts. Ryan and Hunter sat there, panting, their cheeks flushed, enjoying their post-orgasmic bliss. I looked at them, amused, "Enjoyed yourselves, boys?"

Ryan nodded eagerly, a dopey grin on his face, "That felt amazing, Mom." Hunter leaned against the headboard and sighed, "Man, Mom, I wish you could jerk us off forever."

I giggled, pleased, and got up from the bed, "Well, boys, I hope you enjoyed your fantasy woman's hand job." Both boys nodded, grinning, and after helping them clean up, they quickly scampered off, leaving me alone in my room.

As soon as they left, I turned to my closet and pulled out my favourite vibrator, eager to relieve the growing ache between my legs. After locking my door, I slipped off my soaking wet panties and lay on the bed, my fingers teasing my clitoris as I imagined Hunter and Ryan's shafts spurting out their cum for me.

I couldn't believe I had just given both my sons hand jobs together; it was such a naughty, twisted act, and I loved every moment. It was an incredible feeling and sight, having both of my sons' cocks in each of my hands and watching them blow their cum simultaneously.

The entire act turned me on, knowing I was pleasuring my sons and I was the woman in their fantasies. I moaned as I slid my vibrator deep inside my dripping wet pussy, eager to get myself off. I bit my lips to suppress my moans as I lay there, fucking myself with the vibrator, imagining Hunter's and Ryan's hard cocks fucking me instead of the toy.

"That's it, mi amore, cum for mommy," I whispered, moaning like a slut. Needless to say, I came within a couple of minutes! I collapsed on the bed, drained from my intense orgasm. As I lay there, catching my breath, I almost wished I just sucked them off today, but I knew deep down that I would be doing that very soon.

***

As I woke up the next day, I was determined to finally taste my sons' cocks. I was tired of just jerking them off; I wanted to taste Ryan and Hunter's thick, juicy cocks on my lips. As I showered and dressed, I pondered how to go about seducing my sons.

Ryan and Hunter were not the problem; I could tell they would jump on the chance to get a blowjob. The problem was my eldest daughter, Tiffany. She was already suspicious of me, and I needed a way to get her out of the house long enough to indulge my slutty desires.

As I walked downstairs to prepare breakfast, I was greeted by Tiffany, dressed in a revealing tank top that showed off her braless tits and tiny shorts that hugged her ass tightly. She had definitely taken after me with her big tits and curvaceous body. I wondered with a tinge of jealousy if Hunter and Ryan ever fantasized about their older sister; she had the same Latina curves as me and was pretty damn sexy.

"Morning, Mom," Tiffany greeted me cheerfully as I joined her in the kitchen.

I smiled at her and poured myself some coffee, "Lovely day today, isn't it, dear?" Tiffany grinned and leaned against the counter, "Yep, I was thinking of stretching out by the pool and catching some sun."

I sipped my coffee, an idea forming in my head, "I'm not sure that's a good idea; I think the boys have invited Duane over." Tiffany frowned and cocked her hip, "Duane? You mean Ryan's baseball friend?"

Tiffany grumbled, "That'll make my day. He keeps hitting on me, Mom; it's annoying."

I giggled, amused, "He's a teenage boy, Tiff, and look at you; you're gorgeous. Of course, he hits on you."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and he's a jock, Mom. He thinks he's God's gift to women. You should see how he hits on Leah."

I smirked, amused, "Well, what about Tamika's place? Didn't Steve put in that screen by their pool? You could even go topless if you want; nobody would see you."

Tiffany brightened up, "Tamika! Now, why didn't I think of her? That is a great idea, Mom." She rushed forward and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks, Mom, I owe you one."

I smiled, pleased, and watched her rush upstairs, eager to call her cousin. She had already left for the day within the hour. After Tiffany left, I grinned, pleased, knowing I would have the house to myself in a while.

Hunter and Ryan came down moments later, and I smiled at them, "Morning, boys; your sister is planning on hanging out at Tamika's place. So I was thinking we would have a nice poolside barbeque."

Ryan grinned and fist-bumped Hunter, "Let's invite Duane over." Hunter nodded eagerly, "Yeah, he loves a barbeque!"

I smirked at my idiot sons, "Actually, I was hoping it could be just us; I've got a sexy new bikini and was hoping to catch some sun by the pool." Ryan grinned and looked me up and down appreciatively, "Ok, Mom, sounds good."

"I'd rather not have a horny jock drooling over me all day, sweetie. I would like some quality time with my sons." I added. Hunter grinned at Ryan and nodded, "Sure, Mom, we would love that."

I walked over and kissed Ryan on the cheek, "Great! I'll go get changed in my room. Meanwhile, why don't you boys finish breakfast and pick up some steaks for the barbeque?"

As I left my horny sons behind and headed upstairs, I grinned, pleased, knowing my slutty plan was falling into place nicely.

I had purposely hidden my car keys so they would have to come find me before they left. As I waited for them to come up for the keys, I changed out of my clothes and put on a very skimpy thong bikini. It barely covered my tits and ass and left very little to the imagination. I tied the bikini string and turned to admire myself in the mirror, loving how the skimpy material hugged my curves.

On cue, I heard Ryan calling out from downstairs, "Mom? Where are your car keys? We're heading out."

I smiled, calling out to them, "They're in my purse, sweetie; can you come up?"

When they came into my bedroom, I watched as their jaws dropped and their cocks went instantly hard. I could imagine what they thought, seeing their mom in a thong bottom and a top that barely covered my 34D tits. Actually, my top probably covered about a third of my tits, so I know my sons got a really, really good look at my tits.

They just stood there staring at me, which I did not mind. It was making my nipples very hard, and since they were so large, I knew my sons could easily see them growing. My nipples are a little more than a quarter inch long and a bit larger in diameter than a pen. Any guy who has fucked me always loved sucking on them, which I never minded. They are very sensitive, and having them sucked on or pulled drives me wild and makes my pussy incredibly wet.

"Um, mom, where are the, uh, the car keys?" Ryan finally managed to speak as Hunter stared at my tits, speechless.

"I am sorry, mi amore, my purse is right here." I had left my purse on the floor so I could purposely bend over, letting my sons get a great look at my exposed ass and my barely covered pussy! As I turned around and handed them the keys, I noticed they both had raging boners!

"Have you two been looking at that magazine again? I can see your cocks are hard." I teased them. They blushed, embarrassed, "Uh, no, Mom, we were...uh, just thinking about what you are wearing." Ryan stuttered, blushing furiously.

I arched an eyebrow, amused, "You like my new bikini?" I asked innocently, swaying my hips from side to side.

Hunter grinned, "Oh yeah, Mom, it looks... It looks perfect on you." Ryan nodded, a lustful expression on his face, "Your tits look awesome, Mom."

Hunter punched him in the arm, glaring, "Shut up! Don't blow it."

"Oh, it's ok, Hunter. It is nice to hear a compliment like that. I did buy this bikini just for you." I giggled, pleased, and ran my hand through my dark, wavy hair. "What do you think, Hunter? Should Mom wear it by the pool?" I asked innocently.

Hunter nodded eagerly, his gaze fixed on my tits, "I think you look hot, Mom; real fucking hot!"

I giggled pleased and sauntered towards them, my tits bouncing slightly, "I am so glad you like it, mi amore. I will wear it for you two by the pool." I reached up and gave them both kisses on their cheeks, whispering into their ears, "I'll take care of your cocks later when you boys get back." I patted their crotches suggestively and grinned at them.

I followed them downstairs as they left, and just before they stepped outside, I called out teasingly, "Oh, one more thing. I will probably be tanning topless since no one is home. Just call out before you come out to the pool. I am sure you wouldn't want to see your mom topless."

I gave them a quick wink. Their eyes bugged out almost as fast as their cocks. I could only imagine how hard their cocks were getting. I laughed to myself; I had a feeling they would run those errands as quickly as possible to try and catch their mom topless.

***

After Ryan and Hunter left, I stretched out by the pool, relaxing and enjoying the warm sun on my curvy body. I could not wait for my sons to return and see me topless. I wanted to tease them; I wanted to make their cocks hard; I wanted to drive them crazy with lust.

After an hour, I heard the garage door close, so I knew my Hunter and Ryan were home. I had a feeling the boys would try to sneak a peek, and I had already opened the windows and shades of the family room overlooking the pool. I ensured they could clearly see me lying by the pool as they entered the house.

I could imagine them peering out the window and their cocks getting rock hard seeing their mom in a thong bikini! I pretended not to notice as I heard them talking in low voices, "Oh shit, look, she is topless!"

Ryan whispered to his brother. "Yeah, but she is on her back. Do you think she is asleep? I hope she turns over; I wanna see mom's tits."

"No shit. Did you see how fucking big they were? And her nipples, they were fucking popping out of her top."

"I thought I would cum in my shorts when she hugged us earlier. Man, what I would do to suck on mom's tits," replied Hunter.

My head was turned away from them; I smiled as I decided to give them a real treat. I slowly turned over and raised my arms above my head, giving them a perfect view of my topless tits! I pretended to stretch out and turned on my back.

I heard my son's gasp. Hunter said in a low tone, "Fucking A, look at them!"

"Shit, do you see how big mom's nipples are!"

"Fuck, my cock is bursting out of my shorts. Man, I may have to sit and jack off on the couch."

"I would rather fuck moms' tits and cum all over them."

I smiled, thinking it was time to let them know I was awake. I reached for my top and put it back on, with my back to my sons, pretending to not have seen them spying on me.

A few minutes later, they called me, "Hey, Mom, we're back with the steaks."

As I walked back in, I was pleasantly surprised to see Ryan and Hunter sitting on the couch with their shorts down to their ankles, stroking their hard cocks.

"Geez, guys. Are you still thinking about that picture? Man, this woman makes you two horny." I exclaimed in mock shock, folding my arms under my tits.

"Can you blame us, Mom? You have incredible tits," Ryan said. Hunter was staring at my tits, stroking his cock rapidly.

I smirked, amused, as I walked over to them, "So, are you imagining me or that woman?"

Ryan blushed, but Hunter replied boldly, "Both, Mom."

I giggled and got on my knees between them, allowing my tits to spill out of my bikini top. "Do you want Mom to take care of those cocks for you?" I asked teasingly.

Ryan nodded eagerly, stroking his glistening shaft, "Oh yeah, Mom."

I reached out and gently wrapped my fingers around their hard shafts, "Mi amore, let Mommy take care of these nice hard cocks." I purred lustfully. Hunter and Ryan sighed in pleasure, watching me stroke their wet cocks.

I leaned closer and started stroking them faster, enjoying the naughty thrill of stroking my sons. Ryan moaned, his gaze fixed on my hand, stroking his glistening shaft, "Mmmm, this feels so good, Mom." Hunter nodded eagerly, his cheeks flushed with pleasure, "Oh yeah, Mom, your hand-jobs are so fucking good."