Slut MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arched my back up, my tits bounced around. I let out a large moan. "Oooooooh fuck.... yeah. You boys are going to make me cum, soooo gooooood."

I saw the desire in their eyes when they heard me say that. They watched my tits bouncing wildly as I began to writhe on my bed in pure heat. "Huuunter...Rrrryaaan. Cummmmm, all over me. Please...I...I...want your hot, sticky cum all over...over me! Please cuumm on my tits!"

As soon as I got that out, I could no longer hold back. I let out a scream of pure pleasure; my pussy tightened around my fingers as I experienced an incredible orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure came over me; I thought to myself, "Oh fuck I am having multiples!"

I writhed around on my bed; my fingers dug into my pussy. "Oooooh yeah...Oh God...Oh yes...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" My head tilted back, eyes closed as I arched my back while another incredibly intense orgasm wracked my body.

At that moment, I felt hot, sticky cum landing on my body. I barely opened my eyes to watch my sons. Hunter's cock was spurting out huge streams of thick, white cum. He had a gleeful look as he shot his cum all over my body, and I mean all over!

He yelled out, "Here it cums, Mom! Yeah, take this!" He fired a spurt onto my arm and hand down by my pussy. Another spurt of cum splashed on my stomach. A huge, long spurt of his hot cum spurted out of his cock like a geyser. It splattered all over my tits. Cum landed on my face, neck, and my other hand, which I used to play with my tits. My nipples became cum covered, sticky popsicles. I was so turned on.

Ryan's cock began to fire off small spurts of his salty load. He leaned close to me, spurt after spurt after spurt after spurt of his cum launched out of his prick. He added his cum load to his brother's, making my tits wet with cum. Then he aimed his cock for my face. Cum spattered on my chin, on my cheeks, and my nose.

I opened my mouth wide, letting out a moan as Ryan's cum came spurting in. My son moved closer, shoving his cock into my wet, cum hungry mouth. I felt his whole body jerk as he pumped his remaining load deep down my throat. "Take it, Mom. Take all my cum, you slut, mom! Lick it! Suck it! Eat my cum!"

His cum coated every inch inside my mouth and my tongue. My tongue began lapping up the cum as it spurted out of his prick and into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed every tasty bit of his cum load.

Both sons fell back, spent from the incredible cum load dumping they did on me. I nearly passed out for a moment from the pure intensity of my orgasms. I massaged Hunter's cum load all over my body. I just wanted to feel his hot gooey cum all over me.

I held my cum covered tits in my equally cum covered hands. I held them both up to my lips. I slowly, sensuously licked and sucked up every drop of cum my sons had happily spurted on me. My sons watched me with pure pleasure, with taboo thoughts running rampant in their minds.

"God, my tits taste so good with your cum on them! Ryan went over to my armoire and opened up the second drawer. Get my dildo and vibrator."

Ryan gave me an odd look, I guess he was afraid to grab my sex toys. "Go on, do it, honey. I will let you boys fuck me with them...if you want."

Well, as soon as Ryan heard that, he rushed to get them. I spread my legs and told Hunter to fuck me with the dildo; I told Ryan to run the vibe over my clit and around my nipples. My sons happily did as I said. Hunter slid the dildo in and out of my tight wet pussy; he really never did it slow. Ryan loved running the vibe on my clit and then on my nipples. I could tell he loved making his mom squirm and moan with pleasure.

"Fuck me, Hunter! That's it, fuck me hard and fast. Oh fuck!!! Oh yeah! Fuck me, Hunter, that's it! Fuck your mom! Fuck your mom good!". Hunter licked his lips as fucked me hard and fast with a dildo. I moaned and writhed around in absolute pleasure.

Ryan ran the vibe between my nice ample tits. "Oh yeah, Ryan! I love that! That feels soooo good. I love having a nice hard cock between my tits! It really turns me on when a guy slides his cock between my tits and fucks them hard. I love it when he cums all over my tits! Do you want to fuck my tits? Do you wanna fuck your mom's tits?"

Ryan responded lustfully. "Yeah, I wanna fuck your juicy tits, Mom! I wanna fucking cum all over them and all over your face. I wanna see you lick up my cum! I wanna fuck you too!"

Hunter spoke up. "Me too! I wanna fuck your tits, I wanna spew my cum all over you, your tits, in your mouth and your pussy!"

"Make me cum boys! Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me with dildo. Is that your cock Hunter? Huh, are you pretending that is your nice hard cock?"

"Yes, mom. I'm fucking you the way I would with my own cock."

"Oh shit, you are doing soooo good. I bet you would be a great fuck, Hunter. Oh yessssss! You hit my G-spot!!! Do it again. Please fuck me again right there. Ooh, God! Oh yes, do it! Keep fucking me with that nice hard cock."

Ryan said he wanted a turn, so Hunter slid the dildo out of my very wet pussy. They traded, and Hunter went to work running the vibe over my whole body. He really liked playing with my tits and nipples with it.

Ryan fucked me even harder and faster with the dildo. "Feel that mom? That is my cock now! I would fuck your brains out, mom! You are so fucking hot! I would fill your pussy with my cum, then make you lick my cock clean!"

I looked at my sons through my lustful, pleasure-filled, glazed eyes. Their cocks were rock hard again, bright red, dripping pre-cum. I couldn't last much longer with my sons pleasuring me like that. I hissed at Hunter to run the vibe over my clit.

Within a few moments, after he began to run the vibe over it, I came with a deafening scream. "Oh shit, fuck me faster! Faster Ryan...faster, harder...play with my clit...fuck boys make me cum...make mom cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm,"

I writhed around my bed as I experienced an incredible orgasm. My sons kept fucking me with the dildo and vibe. I felt Hunter slide the dildo out of my wet, tight pussy and Ryan inserted the vibe. I worked it around in my pussy, pleasuring every part of my hot, wet cunt. I arched my back several times, and my tits bounced around wildly. My nipples looked like little flagpoles.

As soon as my orgasm ended, I whirled around and got on my hands and knees. My sons were still kneeling on my bed, their nice hard, erect cocks drooling pre-cum. I wanted cock, and I was going to have it.

I grabbed both of their cocks, pulled them close together, and I wildly began to suck and lick both of their cock heads at the same time. I took both of their prick heads into my wet, waiting mouth. I ran my tongue over both of their cock heads, licking up every drop of the pre-cum dripping from their excellent hard shafts. This took my sons off guard. They both let out loud moans of pleasure. Both of them started moaning things like, suck it, Mom, yeah, lick my cock. Look at her licking our cocks; our mom is such a cum lover.

I went back and forth between my sons' cocks, taking each one deep into my mouth and throat. I sucked hard and fast on each of my sons' cocks. As their cocks were in my mouth, I snaked my tongue all over their erect, hard shafts.

I savoured every inch, every taste of their wonderful cocks. Hunter and Ryan's pre-cum mixed together in my mouth, making for a wonderful flavour for me. My sons began to run their hands through my long black hair. Each one would hold the back of my head and thrust their cock into my mouth as I was sucking them off.

Then they began to run their hands down my back, down to my ass. I didn't say anything; I loved the feel of my sons touching my naked body. I let them grab and massage my tight ass. As they did it, I ensured I sucked and licked them even harder so they knew I approved and enjoyed it.

Then they slowly ran their hands back up my body, working them along my sides, closer and closer to my tits, bouncing around as I sucked my sons off. I knew they were going to grab my tits, and I wanted them to.

Sure enough, when they got opposite my luscious tits, they both slowly moved their hands to my tits, waiting to see if I would protest. Finally, they both took my tits in their hands.

"Oh fuck, Mom, your tits are sooo soft", Ryan exclaimed.

Hunter added, "Your tits feel so fucking good, Mom. I have always wanted to hold your tits!"

I slid their cocks out of my mouth. "Go ahead, mi amore, squeeze them, fondle them. Feel how hard my nipples are."

They went wild, fondling them, squeezing them, and playing with my large nipples. I knew then that they had never felt tits before.

"Shit, Mom, your tits are fucking awesome!" Ryan said.

"Oh fuck I would love to suck on them and fuck them," Hunter said with a grin.

I loved the feeling of my sons playing with my tits as I had their cocks in my mouth. I could tell by their moaning and breathing that they would deliver their loads of sticky cum into my hungry mouth.

Ryan grabbed the back of my head with his other hand; he thrust his cock into my mouth and let his cum load free. Spurt after tasty spurt of thick, hot, salty, gooey cum spurted out of my son's cock, coated my tongue, my mouth and slid down my throat. "Oh yeah, Mom, take it, take it all! Suck my cock...yeah, swallow all my cum!"

"Give it to me mi amore, give it all to mommy!" I slurred out.

Ryan let out a loud, lustful groan when I called him "mi amore". His cock kept spurting his cum load into my mouth.

Meanwhile, Hunter started to cum as well. As his first spurt landed on my lips, I opened my mouth, grabbed his cock and placed his prick head on my open lips. His cock spurted large thick loads of cum into my mouth. I quickly took Hunter's cock into my mouth, letting him fuck my face and blow the rest of his tasty cum load into my waiting mouth. Of course, their cum was more than I could hold, so their thick cum dripped from the sides of my mouth, running down my chin and face.

After Hunter stopped cumming in my mouth, I slowly slid their cocks out. I sloshed around my mouth full of their cum load. I looked at my sons and grinned at them with a mouthful of cum, giving them a slutty look.

I winked and grinned, "Mmm, mi amore, you both are delicious!" With that, I swallowed their cum load in one big gulp, so my sons could see and hear me. I then began to lick my lips clean then, used my fingers to wipe up any of their cum load off my lips and fingers, and then licked my fingers clean.

Once I was done, we all collapsed onto my bed, exhausted from our pure, lust-driven taboo act. I looked at both of my sons, grinning, lying on the bed on either side of me. "I hope you boys enjoyed yourselves."

Ryan responded, "Enjoyed ourselves? Are you kidding, mom? You are the fucking hottest, sluttiest mom on earth. Hunter and I have jacked off to your picture many times, but this was much better. Thank you, mom."

Hunter grinned, "Yes, Mom, thank you! You are the best; I love you, Mom."

I knew then that they would want me to suck their cocks and swallow their cum loads as often as they could. I didn't care anymore; I was hooked on my sons' cum and cock. I had never been so slutty as I was with them, and I couldn't wait until the next time!

Note: I'm trying to connect my different series across, which should hopefully work out well. Read the following series as well to read about the other girls mentioned in this story. (Some of the events in the other series take place after this story - refer to the dates)

'Family Vegas Trip'

'Tamika'

'Megan'

'The Pastor's Daughter'