Slut Mommie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,285 Followers

Grabbing my hair from the back she twisted around and sat in front of me with her face close to mine looking into my eyes.

"And whose Slut are you?"

My heart beat hard in my chest as I answered.

"Your Slut Gina, I'm your Slut," I said clearly enjoying the words that came out of my mouth.

"Then strip Slut," She demanded.

I quickly looked at the stairs but the hallway upstairs was dark, I couldn't tell if anyone was watching. Kristy was home but I was hoping she was asleep; Tommy was probably passed out from the booze he drank. The thought of stripping in front of this beauty was making my senses tingle with excitement. I reached for my nightshirt and pulling it up, I pulled it off of me. My large breasts fell out of their confines and I stood there trembling in front of Gina wondering what she was going to ask me to do next.

"Nice body, that's what amazes me about you Kate, you can have anyone with a body like that. Tommy, your daughter, yes Kristy! You ever think about your daughter?"

I trembled hoping she didn't recognize why but it was too late. She noticed how her words affected me.

"Oh wow, I can tell you think about Kristy. Ok, Slut, kneel in front of me and get ready to eat me," She demanded spreading her legs and bringing them up so her knees touched her breasts.

In this position she was opened up all the way. I quickly knelt in front of her waiting instinctively for her order to eat her. My mouth watered as I looked down at her gorgeous pussy.

"First you must do what I ask you. You will call me Kristy and pretend I am your lovely daughter, understand?"

I weakly shook my head up and down. She smiled.

"What do you want to do Mom?"

Her words took me by surprise, it felt so real, so perverse.

"I want to eat you baby, I want to eat your cunt," I heard myself say.

"Oh Mom! How much do you want this? How much do you want to taste my pussy?" Gina purred pretending to be my daughter.

"Oh Kristy, I want to taste you so bad, I've always wanted to. Please baby, let Mommie eat you," I begged.

I was lost in this, I didn't care what the consequences would be, I just wanted to pretend for once. I was surprised at how much pleasure saying those words brought me, my pussy was dripping and I was on the verge of Cuming.

"Eat me Mom! Eat me now, take any hole you want to, just stick you tongue inside me!"

I placed my mouth over her pussy and lashed out with my tongue enjoying the moisture of her cunt. I closed my eyes and softly moaned as I serviced her running my tongue from her asshole to her pussy and back. I thought I heard moaning coming from the direction of the stairs but I couldn't check as I was Cuming myself. Gina moaned and creamed right into my face thrashing in front of me in pleasure. I dug my tongue deep inside her pussy and rode my own climax in ecstasy reaching a point I thought was impossible to achieve without even touching myself.

I felt liquid dripping down the inside of my thighs and I knew it was my cum. I continued licking her tender lips until we both settled down, she lay limp before me and I slowly licked her opened pussy feeling her smooth skin with my hands.

"Uhmmm, Kate thank you! My god that felt good."

She sat up as I stood up on my weak legs. I wasn't sure what to say or do, I just stood there naked in front of this girl who just a minute ago called me a Slut. Uhmmm, Slut, I was her Slut. She stood up and came close putting her hands on my naked hips and pulled me close, our naked bodies pressing against one another, our nipples grading together.

"So, are you still my Slut?" She asked looking into my eyes.

Although I loved the feeling this word brought me especially spoken by her I had to be careful.

"Gina, it's not that simple..." I trailed off careful not to spoil what we had.

"Are you or are you not." She asked firmly, almost demanding.

"Yes," I whispered.

I don't know why I said that, it just came out. I loved every time she called me a Slut and the thought of repeating what happened here tonight was extremely persistent.

"I can seriously get used to that. Come along my little Slut, I'm going to tuck you in," She said with a smile.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. I watched her perfect ass swaying before me and when we reached the stairs she walked up the first two and turned her head spreading her legs in an obscene fashion.

"Lick," She demanded.

Now? Here at the stairs? My god, this girl was insatiable! Or maybe she was testing to see if I would do it? Either way the idea was intriguing and I decided to go with it, seemed kinky to me and kinky was good. I leaned over and put my mouth over her pussy licking her intimately in small circles.

"Ahhh, nice Kate. Ok, that's enough, come along."

We reached my bedroom and she walked in first pulling me over to the bed. She moved aside as I got into the bed and lay on my back watching her. She watched me as well for a long moment before sitting down on the bed near me.

"Kate, thank you for everything, you felt so good, believe me. I can't remember the last time I've done something this crazy. I mean we could have gotten caught at any movement!"

She was delicate and gentle, herself again and not my superior. I wasn't her Slut at that moment but Kate, her boyfriend's Mom. I sighed and covered myself with the covers.

"I know Gina, I don't know what possessed me but...I enjoyed it too," I said finally trying to clear my head.

"You mean you liked eating me? You liked eating my...pussy?" She asked excitedly.

I looked away briefly. This was so intimate, so risky. If I admit, would she call me a lesbian? Would I loose respect in her eyes? But I did eat her and did like it, why hide it? I looked back at her my eyes roaming over her perfect breasts before settling on her beautiful face.

"Yes Gina, I like eating your pussy, I think it was something two women can share every once in a while. I don't think there is anything wrong with it and it brought us both pleasure."

She smiled and seemed like her face radiated with joy.

"Could this be our little secret, you being my secret Slut?" She whispered the last sentence as if she didn't want anyone to hear it.

Those words were already sending tingling signals to my pussy.

"Sure Gina, but it has to be a SECRET," I emphasized the last word.

Inside I felt new excitement coursing through my body. I would be her Slut, I would be someone's sexual play toy! I thought of the possibilities this opened up and had to swallow to clear my suddenly dry throat.

"Oh my god! I never had a Slut before! Uhhh the things I can do to you. Will you do whatever I ask you without questions?"

I could only imagine!

"Yes," I whispered barely able to hide my excitement.

"Then sweet dreams my little Slut. Kate, I promise never to say anything about this to anyone, I swear."

"Thank you Gina."

I reached out and touched her cheek affectionately. Grabbing my hand she kissed it and stood up, naked, gorgeous. She turned around and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. I lay there in bed thinking about her and Tommy for a long time. I thought of Raven who still hunted my thoughts and the things I did to her. I thought of Kristy and what I pretended doing to her. The last thing that crossed my troubled mind was Adam and the wondering thought...a question really, of how big he was, how big his cock...was.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,285 Followers