Slut Moms Model Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, Alex broke into a broad grin and went to her.

"So there's still life behind those eyes, after all. I was afraid my wretchedly haggish appearance might have turned you to stone." She handed the makeup bag to Alex and lowered her hands to his crotch, lightly tracing the outlines of his hardening cock through the rough material of his jeans. "Perhaps only part of you?"

He couldn't get his head around what was happening. His masculine instinct to show some initiative, to take action, was at war with his fear of jinxing this incredible opportunity by doing or saying the wrong thing. Elena had been called "imperious," in her time. Her beauty intimidated men, and she used it at her whim to get whatever she wanted.

Her features were delicate, her gray eyes upturned like a cat's, her lips full and always slightly parted, as if she were forever about to kiss whomever she was looking at. She had arched hedgerow brows and eyelashes so long and full that he doubted her make-up people had to do much with them before a shoot. Aside from those, and the mane of copper-red hair tumbling to the small of her back, she was completely hairless. Her supple figure was flawless, slender but full-hipped, with tremendous natural tits that defied age and even, seemingly, physics.

His hard-on from being alone with his mother had barely subsided by the time he'd knocked at Elena's door. Now it was nearly as hard as when he was about to shoot off.

I can blow this by being too timid, he told himself. Can I screw it up by assuming too much?

Assume what? Fuck that, man. She's naked!

With a deep breath, he put both hands on Elena's waist just above her hips, exhaling with relief when she wriggled pleasantly at his touch. He pulled her hard against him and kissed her. She responded, thrusting her tongue between his lips. Her hips worked, humping against his still-growing cock. The head of his dick had pushed up to the waistband of his jeans now. Her hand brushed across the tip.

Her eyes widened. She pushed him away and stepped back. Oh, Hell. He'd messed up somehow.

"I could tell you were big, but you must be hung like a draft horse. I can feel it!" she exclaimed. "Undress for me, quickly! It's not fair that all my secrets are exposed and you stand there showing so little." When she saw how she'd startled him, her face softened and she added, quietly. "Please."

Alex hesitantly pulled off his tee shirt and kicked his shoes away. He unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor, bracing himself for Elena's reaction.

"My God in Heaven!" She clapped a hand to her mouth. Her eyes widened as if an electric eel had goosed her. She sank to her knees, staring in disbelief. Staring right at the reason Alex spent so many evenings at college beating off to pictures of his mother rather than with women his own age.

Online porn had lied to young Alexander Jordan. It had led him to believe that no woman could resist an oversized penis. This seemed especially true, for some obscure reason left unexplained by the imaginative filmmakers, if the female character had previously asserted herself to be gay. So, as his body had developed and he'd gotten his first intimations of the eventual size to which his own cock would mature, he'd counted himself a very lucky fellow, indeed.

Except that out in the real world, most women didn't react like porn chicks. Some had recoiled in fear. Several had laughed nervously and suggested that they "just snuggle and get comfortable with each other, this first time," a suggestion that utterly bewildered the naïve eighteen-year-old Alex. He was fairly sure he'd be most comfortable if his date would fuck him or give him a blowjob. He'd hoped that he could then comfort her in return by fucking her good.

To be fair, most women had addressed Alex's dick gamely, with sexual curiosity and determination --at first.

But all had failed, in the end, to conquer the challenge of Alex's long, thick, meaty fuck-pole.

"My God," Elena repeated in awe. She didn't rise, but scooted forward on her knees until her face was inches from the tip of Alex's prick. And again, "My God."

Alex would have thought that a slut like Elena would have encountered a least a few dicks as big as his in her many cosmopolitan adventures. Maybe dozens. Apparently not. When he thought about it, he wasn't sure that he'd run across many porn studs online who looked like he did, either.

His heart sank. His fantasy fuck with Elena was turning out like all the women before her. Having satisfied her curiosity, he expected to be told to put it away and get dressed. Then he would have to go downstairs and wait for his mom to fall asleep so that he could safely jack off at least a couple of times.

Elena crouched lower and wriggled forward on her hands and knees to gaze up at the underside of Alex's cock. The towering column of flesh curved out and away from her like a tree limb, the skin pale and taut and networked by blue veins. It was easily the length of her forearm, and the dark purple crown nearly the size of her fist.

That massive pleasure-pole was matched by a pair of lemon-sized balls hanging heavily down below. Elena had never seen Alex's like, not in a lifetime of wanton coupling with every kind of man from everywhere on the planet. His size, his heat, and the powerful musky scent of his maleness overwhelmed her.

"Elena, you all right? You look a little--"

"Shhh! A moment, please." She touched his cock with an index finger, right at the juncture of shaft and balls. Alex's ball sack tightened and a surge of blood pulsed visibly along his prick. She drew the tip of her polished oval fingernail along the thick cum-tube, right up to the sensitive spot just behind the glans.

A big, crystal-clear drop of pre-cum seeped from the opening at the tip of the cock. "Ohhh!" Elena swiped it up with her finger and wiped it on her tongue. The little taste sent a delicious tremor through her whole body. She felt the familiar ache inside her pussy, the emptiness that must be filled.

"Come!" Elena stood abruptly and led Alex by the hand to the luxury king bed, not bothering to turn down the duvet. "Lie down here in the middle, please."

Alex followed instructions. He was going nuts. He wanted to fuck her with every fiber of his being, but she suddenly seemed a little deranged. And he was young and inexperienced. Despite dozens of consoling hand jobs and a few prematurely-ended blowjobs from young women at college, Alex remained technically a virgin.

Elena tucked several pillows under his head and knelt by his hips on the mattress. "Open up for me, Alex," she said, sounding like the world's sexist dentist. Alex obligingly spread his legs as wide as he could. She knelt there beside him, still peering in fascination at his dick like it was her first. For Christ's sake, touch it! he silently pleaded. I'm not a fucking museum display.

Elena's left hand shot out to close around the base of Alex's cock. Her fingers didn't meet around his girth, as he'd known they wouldn't. Using a feather-light grip, she slowly slid her open fist up his shaft.

"Oh, yeah," Alex moaned. "Oh, Jesus, Elena, do that...just like that--Yeah, yeah please!"

"I don't doubt that you're aware of how extraordinarily gifted you are, young man. Yes?" Her eyes never left his dick as she spoke.

"I'm not sure I see it that way," he rasped. "Not till now, anyway."

"No? I know a few things about the thinking of young men. Very young men. There's a natural curiosity, not to mention pride, that comes with such a magnificent endowment, is there not?"

"Mmmm." Forming words was difficult. Elena had reached the top of the beanstalk and was rolling her open palm in little circles over the drooling tip of his cock-helmet, coating it with slippery pre-cum.

"So, you must have found occasion to measure yourself."

"Uhnnn... yeah, once or twice."

"And...?"

"About, I dunno, at least a foot. Maybe more..."

"More," Elena said with flat certainty. She raised up on her knees and bent forward, her long red curls trailing enticingly over his cock-head. She lowered her face to his prick. Pursing her pillowy lips, she kissed the head of his cock, sipping at the pre-cum that flowed so copiously from his cum-slit. "What a divine flavor," she said, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand and then licking it. "Alex, if I masturbate you until you come, do you think that you can recover your erection quickly? So that--"

"So that we can fuck? Hell yeah," Alex interrupted eagerly. Not only couldn't he believe that he and Elena were doing these things, but for a woman to question him so frankly about his sexual capacities was completely new to him. Her attitude turned him on even more. "I can go a lot. I mean, I gotta jack off five or six times a night to get any sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I--"

Elena's look of pure joy caught Alex by surprise. Youthful though she still appeared at nearly forty, her reaction of unguarded bliss took a decade off of her face. "Go on. Do you produce a great deal of semen?"

"Buckets," Alex exclaimed. Boasting about it to a chick felt weird. "Not literally buckets," he amended hastily. "I don't mean buckets, but...y'know, buckets."

That was answer enough for Elena. Humming gleefully, she returned to kissing and sucking his glans, ringing her finger and thumb part-way around his cockshaft just behind the flaring coronal ridge to hold him in place, slurping and swallowing the clear nectar that now shot up in little spurts from his cum-slit. Her other hand slid under his ball sack to fondle and bounce his nuts in her palm. Not only was this the most incredible sensation that he'd ever felt, but watching her do it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. Maybe the most beautiful woman on Earth, certainly a top-tenner, was servicing his dick like a wanton whore, and she was clearly loving every second of it.

Alex was disappointed when Elena gathered up all of her long, lustrous red hair and swept it over to the side of her head nearest him, veiling her face and interfering with his view of her cocksucking. He wished that, instead of leaning across his lap from one side, she'd crawl up between his legs and suck him from that position. He wondered why she didn't. It seemed like it would be easier for her. He'd expected it, based on his limited previous cock-sucking encounters.

Then he realized how idiotic he was, to be wishing for this moment to be anything different than exactly what it was.

And then, he stopped thinking at all.

Because Elena opened her mouth wider than Alex would have thought possible and swallowed the head of his cock.

Not suddenly, and not all at once. That would have been reckless, a choking hazard. Her lips engulfed the tip of his glans, forming a warm, cloud-soft seal against his hot flesh. Her nostrils flared and her immense tits quivered as she inhaled deeply, and he felt a slight suction as she drew his glans up into her mouth, millimeter by millimeter.

Elena couldn't get her hand around his cock but she could sure as hell get it in her mouth.

"Awh! I'm gonna--"

Elena released his cock from her mouth immediately. "No!" Her fingers tightened around his cock. "Take a deep breath." She squeezed gently for several seconds until his urge to shoot his wad subsided.

"Damn. I told you, I can get it up again. Believe me, it'll be better if you let me come once." The truth was that, as fantastic as this experience was, he was worried that his mother would miss him being gone so long on so simple an errand as retrieving a piece of luggage. He sighed heavily. Here he was, getting sucked off by the hottest woman in the world, and worried about what his mother would say.

"Alex, listen to me, please." Elena's tone was solemn, and, surprisingly plaintive. "It's important that you not come too soon. And it's very, very important that you not come in my mouth--this time. Do you understand?"

"No," he admitted. "But, okay. Anything you want. I'll try." Her squeamishness about taking his cum in her mouth didn't fit with the rest of her behavior, at all. But her using the phrase "this time" was way too promising to ignore.

"Now, then." Again, Elena put her lips over his cock-head, sucked, and coaxed him into her mouth. This time, she kept going. Her supple lips massaged his helmet and slipped down over and around the flaring coronal ridge and then to his astonishment she kept going. Her lips stretched visibly tighter around his widening girth as she descended without pause until his glans slipped into the top of her throat.

Alex groaned and thrust his hips upward. He gripped handfuls of the duvet in his balled-up fists and even bit down on his tongue, struggling to distract himself from the intensity of the sensations in his dick and balls. He'd never been this far into any of the holes of a woman before. He dared to hope that this worldly-wise slut could take him all the way, that he'd experience a proper fuck for the first time in his life.

After taking perhaps a third of Alex's cock into her mouth and throat, Elena pulled up and released him. Ribbons of her spit, mingled with his pre-cum, dripped from her mouth, with a single strand bridging from her lower lip to the tip of his cock-head.

Watching Elena give him head was almost as delightful as feeling her mouth and tongue work him over--not quite, but incredibly exciting nonetheless.

Elena knew just how good she looked, going down on a guy. Like every other facet of her life for the last few decades, she'd seen herself fuck and suck numerous times on film and video. Those were very private recordings, for which a few extravagantly wealthy men and women had paid hefty prices--to watch, and often to participate in making.

But this afternoon's performance was for Elena and her lovers alone: Alex, and one other.

If Alex had been capable of paying attention to anything in the world other than Elena's nakedness and her expert cocksucking technique, he might have found it odd that her phone sat on its vertical charging pedestal on the dresser opposite the bed with its screen facing toward the wall. The back of the case, with its high-definition camera lenses, faced the bed that Elena and Alex shared.

Was carefully aimed at the bed, in fact, with its video chat app running.

Streaming pin-sharp images of Alex's seduction to a single viewer.

Two floors below, at this very moment, Kristen Jordan relaxed naked in bed and played with her pussy while watching her best friend seduce her own son.

12