Slut Moms Model Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom watches son get a supermodel suck-off.
4k words
4.7
53.1k
96

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,411 Followers

As soon as Alex had left the room, Kristen had taken a quick shower and then hurried back to the bedroom. She skipped excitedly over to fish through her luggage, retrieving her favorite dildo.

This one had been a gift from Elena, early in their relationship. It was a realistic hard silicone replica of a cock, almost a foot long and deep mahogany in color. Elena had commissioned it from a life mold of her favorite stud. She'd given it to Kristen to commemorate their first three-way fuck with him.

Elena had first noticed Kristen when the blonde was working one of her first shoots as a photographer's assistant. Kristen had been nervous and in awe of the famous redheaded beauty. Elena, who ordinarily appeared cool and distant, had taken pains to encourage and praise Kristen's work. After that, she insisted to Kristen's boss Mitchell that Kristen work every assignment he did with Elena.

The two busty beauties had bonded, become best friends, and on their first New York shoot, Elena had effortlessly seduced Kristen. Kristen had spent an endless hot city night squealing and convulsing in orgasm after orgasm with Elena's mouth glued to her cunt. There'd been so much more to come, so to speak, after that night. Elena loved toys, often strapping on one or another big fake cock to fuck Kristen for hours while sucking her big tits.

She'd liberated the up-to-then prim and faithful wife and mother from the repression and emotional frustration of marriage to a busy, neglectful, and remote man. Kristen's experiences, first as Elena's new assistant and eventually, with Elena's encouragement, as a model in her own right were Heaven on Earth. The only thing about her old life that continued to matter as much to her as Elena was her son, Alex.

Now Kristen clambered onto the hotel bed, still dripping wet despite a hasty toweling-off from the shower. She turned on the room's widescreen television, having set up her phone to stream video to the TV. She didn't want to miss a moment of this private show.

The screen blinked to life to reveal Elena and Kristen's son Alex, naked together on the king-sized bed upstairs. Everything was just as the two women had planned it out during several of their marathon fuck-and-suck sessions.

Kristen could see Alex's feet and legs and, occasionally, when Elena brushed her long red hair out of the way, his swollen balls. They were big, but Kristen couldn't judge just how big without a longer look. Damn it, why didn't the woman move out of the way?

Suddenly, almost as if reading her friend's mind across the distance, Elena scooted around to one side of Alex and swept her hair up and over her shoulder to expose his hard cock in all its glory to the unblinking camera lens--and to the astonished gaze of his secretly watching mother.

"Oh GOD!" Kristen's hand flew to her mouth. Alex's cock, her own son's cock, was the biggest and most gorgeous fuck-tool she'd ever laid eyes on!

Hot pussy juice flooded Kristen's cunt. She shoved her fingers into her mouth, wet them, and then reached down to massage her clit with one delicate finger while thrusting two fingers of her other hand in and out of her spasming cunt. She watched the image of Elena fondling and cooing over Alex's giant pussy-plugger, and wondered if she could possibly take a cock like that up her own cunt.

That reminded her of Elena's gift laying on the damp bed covers next to her. Spreading her pink pussy lips wide apart, Kristen brought the head of the massive chocolate-colored fake cock up between her thighs. She rubbed the resilient head against her drooling little hole. Moving it back and forth and slipping it just inside her slit to lube it up good with her own fuck-cream, she slowly eased the first few inches into her cunt.

The dildo was extremely large, but still one that Kristen knew she could handle. After all, she'd had its original, so much hotter and throbbing with life, deep inside her many times before. As she fucked it deeper and deeper up inside herself, she never took her eyes from the TV, where Elena was now licking and running her lush red lips over Alex's mushrooming cockhead.

Kristen fucked herself and stared at her son's dick, mouth gaping open in utter shock. She drooled, a few drops of spit overflowing her lips to dribble down on the soft globes of her titties.

She'd known for some time that her son was heavily hung. A healthy and athletic young man, he always seemed to have at least something of a hard-on around the house these last few months, and when she'd picked him up from the airport this last time on his return from college, their long, close hug had allowed her to grind against his crotch just a little bit and get a more direct sense of what he was packing in the tight jeans encasing his strong thighs.

But Kristen had never managed until now to catch a glimpse of her son with a full-on erection.

One hot night, she'd found him sleeping naked with his bed covers thrown off and his cock lying across his belly. Even soft, Alex's cock was thick and stretched up past his navel. The dark plum-like head looked about the size of a large egg.

She'd resisted the temptation then to touch it--to stroke him, to get him hard. Instead she'd backed out of the room, taking a last lingering look at her naked son before softly shutting the door behind her.

"What if he'd woken up?" she'd explained to Elena later. The two had been sixty-nining while Kristen had regaled her friend with the tale.

"What indeed?" Elena had replied, in between planting soft kisses and long licks on Kristen's fresh-shaven pussy. "You might have had quite the memorable night, just the two of you. I gather assume Hubby is still a sound sleeper?"

"He knocks himself out, every evening," Kristen answered ruefully. "He's got a prescription for what must be horse tranquilizers. Only way he can get the solid eight he needs, to handle his work stress, he says."

"Well then in my opinion, what you should have done was to suck your son until he awoke. Then you should have fucked him until he came inside you. And then sucked him hard again."

"Elena! What if I'd shocked him?"

"Come, come, have I taught you nothing? A horny young man like your Alexander, presented for the first time with the hot mouth and pussy of his own mother, would surely have responded as a man. The excitement of it would have kept him at the ready for the night. In the morning you could have awakened him by sucking him to climax again. And after Mr. Horse Pills was off to his morning meetings, the two of you could have spent the rest of the day enjoying the most wonderful fucking you'd ever had in your life."

The picture Elena painted with words had Kristen orgasming on her tongue and feeding her a big dose of girl-cream, which Kristen suspected had been the point of telling the story to begin with.

Later, Elena claimed that it had been Kristen's idea to spirit Alex away from home with them so that they both could initiate him into the ways of carnal joy. Kristen, sure that she could never, ever have conceived the idea on her own, was just as certain that it had been Elena's idea.

Not that it mattered now.

Kristen tucked a bed pillow under her own hips to angle herself up for easier self-penetration. Abandoning her earlier finger-play, she used both hands now to pump her oversized dildo deeply in and out of her twitching fuck-hole. She fucked herself in earnest, working toward a big orgasm, watching her son on the screen moaning and shuddering as Elena sucked his monster cock.

####

Elena knew how to work in front of a camera, and she was careful now not to block Kristen's view of the lusty proceedings again. She had him sit on the edge of the bed in unknowing profile to her phone, and sank onto her knees between his beefy thighs.

"Lift up, Alexander. Draw your knees up against your chest."

A little confused, Alex nonetheless did as Elena instructed. He felt a little silly, like he was imitating a chick opening up for a guy to slip her the meat, but he was eager and willing for whatever this amazing woman might have in mind.

"Jesus..." Alex felt the feathery, soft tip of Elena's tongue tickling and probing behind his nuts.

She held up his steely cock in one hand, one thumb stroking him just behind the underside of his cock-knob. Pre-cum bubbled up out of his cock-slit, nearly spurting out as long thick droplets rolled down the long underside of his shaft to lubricate her small hand.

Her soft, parted lips kissed and molded themselves to his taint, and her tongue flicked repeatedly against the sensitive flesh, driving him wild. Her nose nuzzled against his balls. She made the soft, mewling sounds of a hungry kitten asking for cream.

Elena wanted cream, all right. And she knew just where Alex was keeping his. She wanted to feast on the flavor of jism from a virgin source. She chided herself for briefly forgetting her agreement with his mother...but really, could she really be blamed if she forgot all of that in the heat of passion?

She lowered her face an inch and stabbed her moist stiff tongue into Alex's asshole. He yelped and jerked and his muscles contracted as if he'd gotten an electrical shock. Elena chuckled lightly to herself and moved her mouth upward again, headed now for his ball sack. There would be plenty of time in the future to introduce young Alexander to the delights of ass-play. She would see to that, yes she would.

Elena traced her tongue up along the seam of Alex's engorged ball sack. As fair-haired as his mother, only the lightest blonde down fringed his cock and balls. Elena would have him shave, later, but at this moment his pubic hair did not distract her from her mission. The sticky crystal-clear fluid of his pre-cum rolled in sticky dribbles down his cock and coated his balls. She told herself that she'd be satisfied this afternoon with only this taste of him. One day soon, she'd fully satisfy her appetite for jism, drinking his hot cum as she pleased.

Swallowing one of Alex's balls, she bathed it in the copious warm saliva that always flowed when she tasted a man or even caught a stray whiff of male musk. Her tongue spun around the big orb in her mouth, licking off the pre-cum. Then she turned her attention to his other ball and repeated the procedure, never releasing him until she'd cleaned every drop from his flesh.

Next, she let her lips roam Alex's cock, beginning at the base and moving up the length of him. She basked in the luxurious heat radiating from the taut, silky skin stretched over the mighty shaft. Dragging the flat of her tongue up the underside, she worked her way around his swollen, dark red cock-head--gentle little nips, the edges of her front teeth barely scraping the super-sensitive rim of his crown.

Alex's breath caught in his throat. He let out a loud, animalistic groan. Elena was driving him to the edge of insanity with her skillful oral worship of his dick. She knew her way around a cock, that was for sure, and with every kiss and lick and bite she proved the old adage that there was no substitute for experience. Fuck, the college girls who'd tried so unsuccessfully to blow him in the past didn't know shit. Clearly, none of them had sucked nearly enough cocks.

Just as clearly, Elena Kuchen had. It made sense. She came on like a real nymphomaniac, and Alex was certain that, being one of the most desirable women in the world, the supermodel could have any man she wanted out of his trousers and in any one of her holes any time that she wanted, day or night.

And this afternoon, she'd chosen him--lucky him! That he was her best friend's son didn't seem to trouble her any more than he was bothered by having his mom's best friend sucking him off. Well, it wasn't like she was stealing someone's husband, was it? Though Alex would bet that Elena wouldn't hesitate even at that if she had the hots for a guy.

She moved her hand higher up his cock-stalk and then back down, and he felt the surge of his blood along the meaty column between her fingers. She slid her hand back up and then pumped him, bringing forth more droplets of pre-cum. She milked him with long, deft strokes, holding up her other palm under his glans to collect as much of the precious sap as she could. Then, holding his gaze, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. His eyes widened and he stared at her as if hypnotized.

"This is the gift of life itself to me, my darling. How can I tell you?" Elena whispered huskily. "I am a very hot woman by my nature. A day without fucking is torment. Even an hour goes by, and I must play with myself until I cum a few times. And I have plotted to have this time with you since your mother first introduced us. Because nothing renews me like the cocks and cum of strong young men like yourself."

Elena's words affected Alex as she'd hoped, causing his prick to spurt with such force that for an instant she thought she'd miscalculated and triggered his orgasm. She pinched the base of his cock-head to pull him back from the brink, and he scrunched his eyes shut in momentary pain. Elena sympathized with his frustration, but she also recognized that a little discomfort now counted for little when compared against the incredible carnal bliss that he would soon experience.

The ultimate bliss of fucking his own sweet, blond, big-titted mother for as long and as often as they both wanted it. Forever and ever after.

####

"Ohhhhhh... " Two floors down, Kristen closed her eyes and let her mouth gape open as an orgasm shot through her trembling body. Her pussy clamped tight around the huge fake cock embedded in it, her body reflexively seeking something the sex toy could not deliver: a hot spray of thick semen blasting into her cervix.

The sight of her son's rampant cock right in the center of the TV screen, spitting gobs of shiny, clear goo as Elena licked it off of his apple-sized fuck-knob, had pushed his mother over the edge. She wanted that delicious treat, and the promise it held of so much more, for herself. She wanted to feel her own son's rock-hard prick splitting her cunt-lips and drilling all the way into her snatch. She wanted to scream until she was hoarse from cum after cum after cum...

...And she knew that she'd have all of that, and soon. This was the plan and the agreement that she and Elena had made.

Their original scheme had been to ease Alex into the extreme act of mother-fucking at some early convenience during the photo shoot on the island. They both agreed that being surrounded for two weeks by a bevy of gorgeous models wearing next to nothing--and occasionally, the way these junkets usually went down, literally nothing--ought to have the young man so horny that no amount of jacking off could bring him the relief of pressure necessary to resist Elena's open allure.

Elena was to seduce Alex, bringing him to the edge of orgasm before sending him back to Kristen. And then, if Kristen's intuitions about her horse-hung offspring's likely lack of sexual experience were correct, the slutty blond mother would take her son's virginity and welcome him into his new family role as her devoted, live-in fuck partner.

The details of the plot had been admittedly vague, but both women were adept at improvising around any chance to get cocks in them. The unexpected stop here in Curaçao had simply moved up the timetable a few days at most. Anyway, the only detail of events that truly mattered to Kristen was that under no circumstances would Elena make Alex cum. She could play with his balls and prick, lick every inch of him and suck on his fat cock as much as she liked, to prepare him for Kristen, but his real cherry belonged to Mom. She didn't even care too much whether he blew his load the first time she stroked his cock as long as he shot off in her mouth or pussy or even sprayed her face, as long as it was her pussy, her mouth, her face.

After so many months of Elena's tutorage, Kristen considered herself no longer capable of sexual guilt or shame. She rationalized that no one was closer to Alex than she was; she had unwittingly nurtured a stud and after all, who had more right to his affections and attention than his own lusty mother?

As her joyful tremors ebbed away, Kristen returned her attention to the private streaming sex show on TV. Elena had shifted positions and had Alex back up in the center of the bed again. She leaned across his leg from one side, her tremendous, soft, pale-nipped tits pressed into the wiry hair of his thighs, bobbing her mouth halfway down his cockshaft over, and over, and over. The busty redhead was being as considerate as she could to give Kristen the best full view of her son's sexual pre-initiation as possible without making Alex suspicious of her manipulations. Kristen appreciated that. Elena was indeed a thoughtful friend.

Every few seconds Elena paused for a deep breath, making secret eye contact with her phone camera and silently mouthing short messages to her friend. Phrases like "Lucky Mama" and " Sooooo big" and "Tastes so good!"

In the unlikely event that some corporation somewhere ever wanted a spokesmodel to market Big Dick for them, Elena would be a natural.

Kristen added a second pillow under her hips and started shoving her dildo back and forth in the liquid depths of her pussy at a new angle. Her nimble fingers drummed her stiff clit while she looked with awed fascination at her son's enormous, spit-soaked cock.

####

"So hard for me, Baby," Elena mumbled to Alex. It was hard to understand her, with the hot cushions of her pouting lips lovingly molded to his cock-head, sucking and sipping away. He didn't care that much. He got the gist of it and sure didn't want her to take his cock out of her mouth to better enunciate. "But I wonder, can I make you just a teensy bit harder? What do you think?"

Her mouth slid several inches down onto his fuck-pole. His glans bumped the back of her throat but she kept going, holding his shaft steady with her left hand while the fingers of her right danced up and down, tickling his cock with her nails and stirring his balls. Her grey feline eyes misted with lust, and her hungry moans vibrated through his body as his cock disappeared into her throat.

Elena watched Alex's face closely as she sucked him, gauging the effect of her teasing words on his libido. Not that she really needed to--the throbbing of his cock in her throat told her everything about his level of excitement. But she loved to see the disbelief in a big-dicked guy's eyes when she sucked him off for the first time. Alex Jordan had probably never been properly throated in his life, she'd bet money on that. Few women could handle such a cock. Certainly most of the gals that Elena partied with couldn't. Most were fussy, vain, and greedy for attention, and took advantage of men's desperation to be with them and be seen with them. Guys should just be grateful for the chance to fuck them at all. Those girls were sexually lazy.

Elena was different. She sucked cock for its own sake. Her father had taught her to love it. She and three older sisters had competed to please him in bed, and by the time she'd left home to seek her fortune as a model there was no act, however perverse, that she hadn't come to savor from her romps with Father and her sisters and Father's friends.

Kristen was the first woman Elena had met in ages who seemed to fully share her hot-blooded nature. Even clad in frumpy jeans and a sweatshirt, running back and forth unpacking gear and setting lights, the busty blonde exuded an unconscious sensuality that left Elena breathless. And so the international supermodel had taken the stay-at-home suburban mom under her wing and between her legs, encouraging and molding her, at last freeing Kristen to embrace her own inner cock-whore.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,411 Followers
12