All Comments on 'Slut on the Dance Floor'

by kinkycouple1234

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GRG20463GRG20463almost 2 years ago

How to kill a marriage... divorce pending.

mastrrhandmastrrhandalmost 2 years ago

The concept is good but needs character development, site development and an editor to be a good read. I would encourage you to fill in the many blanks. You;ll have more fun in the writing and your potential readers will appreciate the story more with detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You got the lowest score you could get... just like you wanted... happy now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut. Time for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start for first story! Keep it up and add more adventures! Have fun!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFL

This dude tries another name, writes just as badly as previously done, but Im sure getting odoreaters jizz of approval makes all the shit he gets worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How to comment smelly trash? Running away as fast as we can!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Whores and cucks aren't made on the dance floor, but by their.mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. GREAT. MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this piece of flash fiction. It got right to the point, just like the wife in the dance club. The way the married couple maintained eye contact was very hot. And having the husband down on his knees, at the end, eating out his well-fucked wife was great.

My wife and I go to a lot of nice house parties. There are usually a dozen married couples and a dozen extra single men. My wife is a hottie and she always gets asked to dance all evening. Once she has found a couple of guys that turn her crank, things get very hot and it always ends just like your story.

My wife believes that all married women should share their pussies and turn their husbands into cum-guzzlers. Your story rang true for us. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf is he thinking wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, 4.0 (80%, ☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5), ❤❤, 👍👍.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They are a kinky couple, but it takes all sorts to make a world.

This vignette is very erotic; in case of some people, it's totally true to life.

♡♡♡♡♡- (5-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot first story. A little more detail would be like foreplay for the reader. Thanks! 5*’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story rang true to me.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She's a slut, but she is his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m afraid you’ll just have to ignore the vitriol coming from those who continue to read stories they know they’ll hate just to write unpleasant comments. Personally, this was a good story which could have been improved immensely by writing it in a classic third person past tense style. There’s a good reason why you don’t find popular novels written like this - they’re hard to read and don’t flow.

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

It is always a sight when your wife gets loved by another man and that in front of you.

The writing style is very good.

My initially a conservative pure hindu brahmin wife was taken by a man of lower cast. Being colleagues in the company he used to drop her home. I never suspected they had come more closer crossing few boundaries.

Once we both visited a club and after some time he, Prashant arrived. Obviously she called him to have chat and drink with us.

After a while he asked me whether he can dance with my wife. I said go ahead and in fast dance I saw the pure happiness on my wife's face when he was pulling her. She was blushing too.

The next dance was medium beats and gave them opportunity to come more closer. He even kissed her neck and cheeks.

They returned with his hand holding her waist. That was hot.

After a round of wine she asked me whether they can go again. I gave consent and they proceeded... His hand wrapped strongly around her waist and few steps later she wrapped her hand too. It was sight of cock hardening.

In that slow dance he rather both were kissing like lovers, yes, open mouth kisses. His land rested and then squeezing her pure brahmin Ass, the buttery Nitamb.

And i noticed his crotch was hard bigger than me. And pressing quite tightly on her mound.

She gave me a hot look. I surrendered.

They returned back with hands wrapped around waist. And sat together on the seat.

After dinner I suggested to call night at the booked room.

Yes. Together with him.

Obviously they decorated the night and that too in front of me.

As a lover her man Prashant disrobed her sensually. And she did same.

I was a hard spectator of their wonderful sexy hot union, mingling of their bodies, the kisses the bites the hickeys the calculated strokes and romance just as if a couple.

After first round of more than a hour she thanked me by pulling my face between her thighs.

Giving me the love juices as a treat.

The night continued with two more congress.

And I became aware that they had crossed the boundaries before this also.

I slept heavily due to two times leackages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous