How to Slut Training

Story Info
A discussion about slut training.
906 words
4.19
32.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

It can be argued that sluts are naturally promiscuous and openly sexual. But I think most, not all women, have those same tendencies but are reluctant to act on them due to the stigmata of being slut-shamed and the negative repercussions it would lead to. Let's call them late bloomers.

From what I've gathered from your comments, I've theorized the "lesson plan" I inquired about in slut training. Please remember this is a work in progress and not by means finale.

1. BEING COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR BODY

The subject needs to learn to be comfortable being completely naked, no matter her body type and should engage in the following steps.

The subject should start with being naked in the privacy of her own home and do the usual household activities, cooking, cleaning, reading.

The subject should take naked selfies of herself but with her face covered or not shown. Look over them. She could then post them on the internet or play it safe and delete them.

When feeling more secure, the subject should engage in public nudity. She should start by going to a nude beach, taking a pleasant stroll on the sand, swimming, some socializing. Then do more daring acts like amateur stripping contests or nude yoga (if that's really a thing).

The subject should then buy some provocative clothes to feel sexier. short skirts, thongs, g-strings, crotchless panties, microkinis.

It should be suggested that the subject should read erotic books. Some nighttime reading.

During this, the subject should continue to take nude selfies of her deeds. If she posts them, there is no shame in covering her face to conceal her identity in case the wrong guy happens to see them.

2. LETTING OUT YOUR INNER PORN STAR

The subject must learn to let go of her fear and embrace her sexuality to enjoy the thrills of active sex life.

The subject should start with going out in pubic in short skirts and no underwear. A walk downtown, a trip to the mall, the movies, a restaurant she never been to. Maybe at work, that's her call.

If the subject wants more thrills, she should start using small sex toys such as a butt plug and/or ben wa balls in her outings. Maybe then move on to vibrating panties or a reversible strap-on.

A more bold way for the subject to brought out her inner slut she should take more provocative selfies and record some videos of herself masturbating, dancing naked to music, discreetly flashing her ass in public. Then she posts them on a porn site like XVideos.com, PornHub, RedTube. Oh, and FetLife. I don't know if Instagram or Snapchat would allow them. As mentioned before, she should conceal her identity for her own safety if she wishes. The subject can learn from the comments she receives but if all she gets are lewd comments and requests to meet, she may not learn that much and will want to delete her profile.

3. KNOW YOUR BODY THROUGH MASTURBATION

Before the subject should find pleasure with others, she should find pleasure from herself.

If the subject has already engaged in masturbation, then she needs to take her self-pleasuring to the next level. One way is for her to see how many she can make herself climax in a certain amount of time. 1 hour, 2 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours. The time frame can be discussed.

Another way is for the subject to watch porn on her usual porn site and must refrain from masturbating until she watches 20-30 videos, 5-30 minutes in length. The number of videos can be discussed.

Another is the subject edges herself. With a vibrator or a wand, she tests herself how many times she can stop pleasuring herself before climaxing until she gives in. How many times should she allow can be discussed.

If the subject has never masturbated...that can be disussed.

4. CREATE A SEXUAL BUCKET LIST (OPTIONAL)

The subject should write down the slutly things she dreamed of doing. Sex with two men, sex with a woman, being gangbanged, pegging. The purpose of the list is not to cross it out but for the subject to know what she desires.

5. SKILLS FOR A SLUT

If knowledge is power, then knowing how to please your sex partner will take you from slut to sex goddess.

The obvious skill a slut needs is how to perform oral sex. If the subject has a mentor or a thrust worthy friend, she can learn from them with the use of dildos for practice. If not, she get could find some tutorials from porn sites, fellatio and cunnilingus.

Another skill for a slut is anal sex. If the subject wants to engage in anal sex, she needs to prepare herself. Starting with a set of different sized butt plugs. She should insert the smallest (or second smallest if she's daring) after properly lubricating it and wear it for a few hours a day. When she feels the butt plug getting comfortable, she will switch to the next size.

Important to know that during anal sex, the cock and the asshole must lubricated.

Other skills should include, make-up, grooming, pole dancing and erotic massage.

6. RULES OF THE SLUT

Ain't no shame ladies, do your thing

Just make sure you ahead of the game

-Missy Elliot

No fear.

No guilt.

No shame.

No regrets.

Carry plenty of condoms and lube.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers