Slut Shows Off at the Park

Story Info
Master and slut enjoy a walk in the park and some public place.
1.9k words
4.16
27.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers

Slut woke up next to her Master, knowing that it was going to be a good day; already, his cock was hard for her. She shimmied down his body, careful not to wake him, smiling at her success. The Slut settled in between his legs before gently licking up his long shaft, chasing it as it bobbed.

Slut had barely gotten her mouth around her Master's large cock when he moaned softly, his hand grabbing her hair roughly; even in near sleep, her Master was in charge. Master pulled her up and down his cock with vigor for several minutes, setting a punishing pace, and Slut felt her pussy get wet, enjoying the feeling of being used.

Unexpectedly, Master pulled her mouth off without coming.

"I have plans for us today, Slut," he grumbled. "And they don't include coming down your throat."

Slut pouted a bit, wondering what they'd do with their day off if it didn't involve orgasms.

"Yes," Master added with a chuckle, seeing her face. "Come up here and show me your pussy, and that will decide what kind of day we are going to have."

The Slut moved, crawling so that she could get into her down position facing away. In this position, her ass was in the air knees and feet spread wide, head down on the blanket. Her hips were turned upwards, making sure Master could see both of her holes; Slut blushed when she thought about that too much. Her arms were above her head, out of Master's way.

"If you have a dry pussy because you were focusing on my pleasure," Master said as she moved, "you're going to have a much better day."

Slut groaned, knowing that she did not, in fact, have a dry pussy.

"If you were a dirty little whore, only thinking about how to get a cock in you..." Master trailed off, letting the threat hang.

Master leaned up softly, touching her drenched folds, not saying anything. Slut tried not to moan but made a small sound anyways.

"Well, aren't you a bad little cum slut," Master told her. "Didn't even touch your pussy, just wanted to get cum down your throat and you're already drenched..."

Slut moaned softly as Master continued to probe her wet pussy.

"Stay, whore," Master said, aggression in his voice, barely masking the affection.

Slut didn't move at all as Master got up and went into the closet, getting dressed. Her pussy quivered from the sudden loss of stimulation, but remember how fully she had been punished last time she touched her pussy without permission, she didn't move her hands. Master came out of the closet, presumably dressed and left the room. Still, Slut stayed still. Within a few minutes, Master was back tossing Slut clothes.

"Put this on slut," he demanded, barely looking at her.

Slut stood up quickly, finding a short ruffled white dress and a matching bra. No underwear, of course. The bra would pile her breasts up high, nearly spilling out the top of the low scoop neck of the dress.

Slut dressed quickly, and Master handed her a pair of sandals for her feet.

Master was dressed in walking shorts and a t-shirt but had a black backpack across his shoulders.

We are going to the park, Slut," he said with a smile.

With no more words, they were off and into the car, Slut sitting nervously, wondering what Master would do with her at the park.

The park was busy, mostly couples and groups walking around, kids and family further to the side with playgrounds. The weather was beautiful, so it was bound to get busier as the day went on. Master held her hand firmly, directing their path as he directed all things, and walked her towards the pond.

Around a bend somewhat protected by trees, Master turned and handed her a pair of ben wah balls

"Put these in Slut, and I wouldn't let them fall out if I were you."

Slut gasped, not expecting the sudden turn and squatted down, trying to push them into her pussy before anyone came around the corner.

Master was walking again before she even stood up, and she had to jog to catch up, the balls bouncing away in her pussy.

Master made small talk as the Slut walked around the pond her pussy full of bouncing balls, growing ever wetter. The wetter she got, the more she had to focus on keeping the balls in place, but of course, Master knew this, and so he kept the pace brisk and the balls bouncing. They passed couples, single joggers, and families full of kids. None of whom knew that just above Slut's short hemline, her pussy had turned into a river.

Around another corner, Master turned to his Slut, smiling at how out of breath she was, knowing that a brisk walk wasn't anything to get her heart rate up.

"Would you like something to help you hold those in Slut?" he asked. "We wouldn't want them to go sliding across the path and tripping a runner..."

"Yes, Master. Please, Master," Slut begged, expecting panties.

Instead, Master pulled out a butterfly vibrator. Slut groaned pitifully.

"Put it on," Master commanded.

Again, Slut squatted down, pulling the elastic sides over her legs and settling the plastic vibrator against her. It had two nubs, one pushed just barely into her pussy, where it would indeed keep the balls from falling out. The other had a small dip that surrounded her clit. The remote was hidden out of sight, but the sudden buzz told her Master had it in his pocket.

Slut barely cut her moan off, standing up, as a couple walked around the corner. The man gave her a strange look as they passed, and Master just grinned. The vibrator was quiet, someone walking by may not notice, but if you stood near, you could definitely hear it.

Slut couldn't carry a conversation now, all her focus going to not moaning out loud as they passed near people.

"Wet enough yet, Slut?" Master asked quietly, but in between two groups of people.

Slut choked down her moan and replied softly, "Yes, Master."

Master led her out onto the dock then. There was another couple with a baby in a stroller, a man sitting on a bench on his phone, and a woman jogger who seemed to be stretching out there. Slut began to slow her steps; if they went and stood, someone would hear the buzzing. But Master wouldn't have that. He yanked her along, positioning them the equal distance between the three units.

After a minute, the man on his phone looked around, clearly hearing the buzz but unable to place it with the open water. He looked back down, a disgruntled look on his face. Slut could see in her reflection that she was tomato red, and she focused on staying away from the people.

"Do you hear that buzzing?" Master asked loudly, maybe to her, but an open invitation for others to join.

"Yeah, I thought I heard something," the man with his phone said, looking up again.

Slut couldn't breathe and couldn't move. The vibrations on her pussy turned up, getting just faintly louder.

"I hear it too," the jogger said, looking up in surprise.

Even as Slut was near tears, her pussy was dripping. She was fighting the need to come with everything she had, feeling her arousal actually trickle down her leg. Everyone being so near and so focused on her pussy, only intensified the sensation, as much as she hated it.

Master turned the vibration off suddenly, and Slut couldn't help the audible gasp. But everyone seemed to go back to their business, the mysterious buzzing sound gone, and Master led her away.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Master said, "You should have seen your face."

He chuckled loudly, and Slut wanted to scream, but he'd turned the vibrator back on, and she couldn't even breathe.

Out of sight of the dock, Master turned to her, roughly grabbing her tits out of her dress.

"Oh!" she gasped as he slapped her nipples lightly.

Master clamped two small hairpin clamps that stung a bit before adding to the pleasure pooling in her core, before tucking her back into her bra.

They walked further, every breath a chore for Slut, coming back to where the car was. Slut knew that Master would be planning one more thing; right before they got to the car, there was a wooded area off the path. About 4 feet of dirt path and overgrown bushes separated a small bench from easy view.

Master sat on the bench, dragging his Slut to him.

"On your knees, whore," he commanded, as she saw the bulge in his shorts.

She dropped to her knees as he pulled out his cock.

"Let me see your tits, Cum Slut," he said roughly, already grabbing her hair.

Slut pulled her tits out of her dress, letting her clamped nipples show, moving her hands to brace against her thigh as he began to roughly fuck her mouth.

"Arms behind your back."

Slut linked her arms behind her back, each hand grasping her forearm and tried to breathe through the rough assault on her mouth, knowing that any second someone could come back to sit for a minute.

In less than five minutes, though it seemed much longer than that to Slut, Master was ready to come. She could tell by the way his balls pulled tight, and his movements got erratic.

Slut prepared herself to swallow, but Master pulled out, jerking his cock roughly before yanking her close and forcing against her skin. Master came, his dick aimed down her dress at her exposed tits. His come coated her tits and slid down to her belly. Slut didn't even know Master had that much come in him.

He groaned softly and patted her head affectionately.

"Do you want to come today, Slut? Because this will be your only option," Master said, tucking his cock away.

"Yes, Master, Please Master," Slut begged, knowing she was too close to stop.

"Strip naked, clothes in my lap, kneel, and while you come, I want you to tell me that you're a worthless come slut who will do anything to get come on her," Master commanded.

Slut's jaw dropped, unbelieving.

"Now Slut, or I'll plug your ass, truss you up, and leave you there without an orgasm all day."

Slut did as he said quickly, dropping her white dress and bra in his lap. She knelt, reaching for her clit.

"Don't touch it," Master commanded. "Hands behind your back."

Master turned up the vibration, and she moaned softly. When the vibration turned up again, seconds later, she knew she was done.

"I'm such a worthless fucking come Slut. I'll do anything to get your come on me. Please master give this worthless come Slut some come. I'll do anything you want. Please, Master, please," Slut said as her orgasm screamed through her.

Slut was panting as Master chuckled, turning off the vibrator.

Just then, a man jogged. Slut gasped, but he didn't even look their way.

"Here, slut wear the dress carry the bra."

And Slut did just that the bra gripped loosely in her hand as they walked back to the car, come dried across her chest out of sight. Luckily, they didn't pass anyone this time.

AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers