Slut Son Ch. 13 - Nue Suites

Story Info
How best to advertise romantic suites? With a tryst.
8.9k words
4.48
3.1k
9

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, vaginal penetration, mature female younger male, interracial sex, being put on display, being filmed, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This literary work is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please...enjoy yourself.

******

♫ Previously on Slut Son ♫

At Evita's Juarez's invitation, Simon Memphis accompanied his neighbor back to her house and met two of her closest friends: Michelle Lewe the strawberry-blonde beauty, and Solenne Garcia the curvy Latina. The three eighteen-year-olds had previously conspired to hold a contest comprising of three rounds: oral, vaginal, and anal, and would determine a size-queen champion. Michelle came out strong and dominated the oral round by turning her throat into the perfect cock-sleeve. Emboldened not to be outdone, Evita and Solenne stepped up their efforts in round two, but only Evita could take the sum of Simon's length into her tight pussy. Down, but not out, Solenne steadied her resolve and took the monstrous cock deep into her ass. A tidal wave of ejaculate had Solenne bursting with cum before collapsing and winning round three. Hunting season is not yet over for the young buck, and another hunter is ready to make her move.

Chapter 13 - Nue Suites

"Mmmmmmm." A short, muscular woman with half-lidded eyes moaned over and over in her office chair. Her light yellow tee had been rolled just under sports bra, revealing a defined and chiseled six-pack. She was slumped down in her seat--which was entirely usual for her--with her head leaning as far back as the support would allow, and her arms draped over the armrests. "Normally, I hate being a manager. Most of my time is spent putting out fires, or dealing with bullshit. But this, if this is one of the perks? I could get used to this."

To anyone passing by the dimly illuminated office of the Inventory and Shipping manager, it would have appeared that Kelli Colonel was talking to no one in particular. Her left hand was braced against the edge of her desk, and her right was hidden underneath and remained busy with some unknown activity. Only two parties were privy to what was happening to a very satisfied supervisor.

Sluuuuurp. Sluuuuurp. Gulp.

"You really are a total slut for pussy, aren't you?" Kelli asked in a self-assured bragging tone. "Kiss my hard clit if 'yes'."

Kiss. Kiss. Smack. Lick.

Beneath Kelli's broad wood paneled desk, nested between her thick solid thighs, was her most trusted and hardest working subordinate, Simon Memphis.

For as long as Kelli had known Simon, she had never seen him as more than a regular guy. He had normal interests, and normal interactions with people, but when it came to women he suffered from a lack of opportunities and confidence. Only recently, did Simon seem different to Kelli. He was almost always inundated with women's attention. Surprise visitors would show up asking for him. He would take long lunches and leave campus, only to return disheveled and reeking of sweat and various odors.

Suspicions grew, and Kelli had found herself inexplicably drawn and attracted to Simon. Her request for Simon to join her rucksack event was genuinely an innocent one, but as time went on, all she could think about was seeing Simon's ripped nearly nude body glistening in the sun from sweat and sun oil. Her need began to consume her, and without forethought or planning, she entered Simon's stall at the public showers and seduced him on the spot.

There, on the private beach, Kelli met an entirely different Simon. One who's obsession with pussy, and pussy cum, ruled all thought and rationale. A Simon, who actively wanted to be covered in pussy squirt, to jerk off to it, to smell of a woman's sex. And all Kelli had to do was to offer her tight bare pussy to her young employee, and he would service her like she was the only source of sustenance in the dry desert. Any time, anywhere.

"Mmmm, you really are a girl's dream." Kelli spoke softly, her eyes remained closed. "The third time today. I don't think I can go fifteen minutes without your tongue on me."

Sluuurp. Sluuurp. "You taste so good. I can't resist." Simon confessed. Every time he pulled away, strands of stringy viscous fluids stretched between his saturated mouth and Kelli's dripping pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, any time you want, big boy." Kelli cooed as she shifted in her chair and slumped downward even further until she was practically laying down. "I think I wanna try taking your cock again. What am I up to? Six inches?"

"Mmm-hmm." Simon acknowledged. "As much as you want, my herculean goddess."

"Ha ha!" Kelli burst out in a throaty laugh. "Because of you, I get so turned on whenever I work out. Every time I flex my abs, or run my fingers over my toned muscles, I think about when you covered them in your thick manly cum." That memory excited Simon as well, and he began to put more and more pressure around her throbbing pink bud. "Maybe I should ask you to dump a fresh load on me before my next workout?"

"Slurp. Slurp. Only if you cover me in your cunt honey before mine." Simon fired back.

Riiiiiiiinnnng. Riiiiiiiinnnng. Riiiiiiiinnnng.

Both muscle-bound cum addicts jumped in their respective skins as Kelli's phone rang abruptly.

"Oh what the fuck. Knew I should have just put up my 'out-of-office'." Kelli gested. After steadying her breathing, she answered. "Hello, shipping." A mature voice exchanged a greeting over the receiver. "Chanté! From your ivory tower." Kelli replied, really for Simon's benefit. "What can I do for you?"

"I've been trying to get a hold of one of your workers, Simon. I tried his extension several times, called the loading bay, but I still can't reach him." Chanté explained rather calmly.

Kelli grimaced as she answered, "I sent him out this morning on a delivery to one of our satellite locations. They've begun shipping their housewares here because it's cheaper, I guess."

"When he returns, can you send him to the highrise ocean view suites? Room 991. As soon as possible please." Chanté requested in a polite yet very direct tone.

"Sure." Kelli replied passively. "I expect him back any minute. I'll let him know."

Click.

"Siiiiiiiigh. Look alive, stud. You actually have to work today." Kelli informed Simon as she sat up and rolled down her shirt. "Promotions needs you, oceanside, 991."

"What for?" Simon wondered.

"I don't know, Chanté wouldn't say. But they're doing a ton of renovations up there, so I bet she either wants you to pick something up, or make a delivery."

***

'Damn. Place looks pretty good.' Simon thought as he looked around the luxury suites.

Simon had heard one the rooms were being renovated and was surprised to find even the hallways had been completely redesigned. White crown molding accented gold walls, and commissioned paintings lined the hallways with the occasional plant or sculpture. The flooring, meant for barefoot patrons, was soft and comfortable underneath Simon's thick soled work shoes. And satisfying his curious nature, some of the double-doors to the luxury rooms were open, which allowed Simon to poke his head in and get a private preview of the amenities the resort installed for their most exclusive clientele.

'Wow. It's like a full on apartment in there. Only, better than an apartment.' Simon reasoned. Coastal properties were always expensive, even one-bedroom units were still a bit beyond his price range. 'Enough wishful thinking. Let's see...985...987...989...ah! 991.'

Knock. Knock. Simon rapped his knuckles against the solid white doors of his destination.

"Hello? It's Simon. From shipping." Simon announced himself.

"It's open! Come in!" A voice called out from behind the doors.

Simon stepped inside and, 'not what I was thinking,' he paused. Throughout the living quarters, Chanté had set up several cameras all surrounded by several lights, and various deflectors and diffusers.

"Ah! Simon. Thank you for coming so quickly."

"Yeah, sure. No problem. What's going on here?" Simon was a little taken back by Chanté's "dressed down" attire. Normally, she was the pinnacle of feminine and professional cultivation and taste, but for this impromptu meeting, she looked quite different. White flats allowed her to move around comfortably, her toned legs were wrapped tightly in black leggings, and her impressive bust stressed the neckline of her simple dark brown t-shirt. Her jet-black hair, normally relaxed and hanging down to her ribs, looked rather hastily tied in a messy bun atop her head. However, her signature blue eye shadow and rose-colored lipstick were still present.

"We are trying to roll out our ad campaign for our new luxury complex, but there's a bit of a time crunch. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing this myself." Chanté spoke quickly and remained busy staging a few more areas in the suite. She opened the balcony curtains, arranged pillows on the couches, and turned on the ceiling fans. "I had this idea that I thought you would be perfect for. I want to showcase a rather handsome young model enjoying the furnishings and comforts."

"Oh!" Simon replied rather surprised. "I appreciate that. I'm happy to help but I'm not really a model." Simon then looked off into the distance; lost in some awful thought. 'Unless you count my mother filming me, which I'm guessing she wouldn't.'

"Oh this will be really easy. All you have to do is follow my direction, and you'll have a blast." Chanté assured her nervous guest. "If you don't mind, you look a little disheveled. No offense. The guest bathroom is all ready to go. Take a quick shower and grab one of the robes please."

***

It took Simon just as long to turn the shower water off with the LCD panel as he did setting up the perfect shower. A touchscreen UI to customize something like a shower still seemed foreign, and unnecessary, to him. Still dripping with water, he exited the shower area--which was as large as some bathrooms--and grabbed a towel hanging on the railing.

'What have I got myself into this time? It seems everywhere I go, everyone I meet, there's always a strange circumstance going on.' Simon reflected as he toweled his toned naked body. 'This is the dream, right? I kept my head down for so long, I actually forgot what it was like to be with a woman. Now, I can't keep up with the amount of sex I've been getting. God, just being nude is incredibly sexual for me now.' His cock twitched and bobbed to half-mast during the shower, but in the humid air and the rubbing from the soft cotton fibers, it threatened to surge to its monstrous size. 'Whatever. Enjoy it while I can. And maybe this is different. Just some quick photos for an advertisement, then I'll see about getting this taken care of.'

Once dry, Simon opened the bathroom closet and found a number of white terry clothes robes hanging there. He paused for a moment, still completely nude, and stood in the bathroom holding the robe as if working out some great ponderance.

'Do I...put on anything underneath? I can't imagine I'm supposed to be naked under this.' Simon wondered. He then turned his head towards the soiled clothes he left on the sink counter. 'I hate putting on dirty clothes after a shower. Although, what else am I going to wear after this?' He stalled making a decision by rubbing the soft robe between his fingers. 'Oh well, naked it is. All I have to do is not take this off. Easy enough.' He finally resolved.

After slipping on the robe and tying the sash tight around his waist, he headed back out to the main quarters to rejoin his hostess.

***

"Excellent!" Chanté called out when she saw her subject return. "You looked refreshed, clean, and a little sultry." She winked.

Simon simply smiled. "So, where do you want me? I am at your disposal."

"Mmm, why thank you. It'll be nice having such a poseable model" Chanté replied with a hint of suggestion in her tone. "We'll start in the kitchen. I want you sitting at the bar stool 'checking the weather' on the tablet." She said with air-quotes.

They didn't spend much time in the kitchen. Chanté took several shots of Simon at the island with the tablet, and also eating an orange. Then at the counter making a cappuccino, and finally she took pictures of Simon at the fridge showcasing the smart features on the newly installed units.

"I think that's good." Chanté expressed as she clicked through the images on the digital camera. "People know how a fridge works. Next, let's move to the balcony. And bring that cup of coffee please."

Chanté was very good at posing and staging Simon on the spacious balcony. She kept her directions simple, "just relax here and sip some coffee", "move here," "turn so the ocean is to your back," "this angle is no good, the sun is in your eyes. Move under the canopy."

They had spent a significantly greater amount of time outside than their first shoot in the kitchen. Chanté was adamant about getting the ocean, the resort grounds, and the spaciousness of the outdoor area in all of the staged shots.

"This is perfect. Simon, you are doing so well. I may have to continue to use you." Chanté complimented her relaxing model.

"However you want." Simon teased.

"Careful." Chanté replied with a satisfied smirk. "I might hold you to that. Now let's head to the study. I just need a few shots in there."

The study was a small room on the far side of the layout. It had a small desk, two loveseats facing each other with a coffee table between them, and a series of white shelves and bookcases lined the walls opposite and adjacent to the door.

"Let's see," Chanté paused and looked around the room. "I don't think I need much in here. Umm...maybe just stretch out on a loveseat with a book?" Chanté then walked over to a bookcase that was scarcely stocked. "What do they have? I just need a prop. Here! Fancy Chaucer?" She comedically asked as she tossed a book into Simon's hands.

"More of an Aurelius guy really." Simon joked back.

Chanté chuckled then immediately got to work positioning Simon on the loveseat. She worked with such haste in the study, it was as if she could not wait to move on to her next planned event.

"You know," Chanté began as she studied Simon's face. "You have quite the studious look while you're reading."

"Umm, thank you?" Simon replied.

"I mean it as a compliment." Chanté explained as she fidgeted with the camera for the first time. "It's quite a sexy look."

"Ha ha! Sexy reading. That has to be a first." Simon laughed.

'Hopefully one of many.' Chanté thought.

"I think we're done with this part." Chanté said as she turned off the camera in the study and removed the memory card. "The boring stuff is out of the way I think. Let's move to the bedroom."

Unbeknownst to either of them, both of their body temperatures jumped up ten degrees and their heart rates spiked at the mention of the word, "bedroom."

***

The resort bedroom was something out of a movie. It had its own private bathroom, which was equal in size to the one Simon had used. The bed had to be at least twice the size of a regular king. And nearly everything in the room was either automated, or easily controlled by three LCD touchscreens located throughout.

'Holy shit. How much did all this cost?' Simon wondered.

As he continued to look around, Simon had also noticed that there were significantly more cameras and lights in the bedroom. It was as if every corner, every angle, of the bed was covered. Some cameras were even positioned suspiciously up high.

'This looks like the set of a porno...I'm guessing.' Simon thought.

"So," Chanté began, "go ahead and get in bed. Under the sheets, preferably." Chanté then reached down, "here, let me pull back the comforter."

Simon climbed onto the bed, but he sat very awkwardly with his back against the padded headboard.

Chanté shook her head. "Yeah, that's not going to work. You're sitting there like you're going to be read a story. Put some pillows behind your back. Now slump down into the bed. Turn your head to the left. Very good."

Simon complied with all of Chanté's instructions, but he looked very awkward and uncomfortable. It was a very sexual situation for him, he was completely nude under his robe, stretched out on a large bed, and hopelessly unable to stop thinking about his photographer's sexy body.

"Pull your right arm up. And tuck it behind your head." Chanté guided, her eyes laser-focused on the pliant male she could mold at her whim. "No. I don't like that. The robe bunches up and covers your face." Chanté then motioned with her left hand around her own neck and chest. "Can you loosen the robe a bit? And put your arm up again?"

Simon did as instructed, but it did not achieve Chanté's desired results.

"The robe is still a problem. Can you untie it entirely? And open it?" Chanté requested.

"Umm, yeah but..." Simon started but was cut off.

"You can pull the sheet up further if you'd be more comfortable." Chanté offered in a sweet tone.

Simon undid the tie on his robe and slipped his arms out completely. The robe, pillow covers, and sheets were all white, so he simply stuffed the robe down under his lower back.

"Oh my, that's perfect!" Chanté responded with glee. 'Mmmm, I can see every muscle. Every flex. So toned and tan. And not a single hair on his chest. Maybe anywhere else? This is going to be fun.' Chanté's heart beat faster as she fantasized.

Chanté clicked furiously as she photographed her topless model. She moved from camera to camera, adjusted angles and lighting. She had Simon lounge in various positions, and even feigned sleep to simulate the "comfort" of sleeping in one of the resort's custom made beds. She pushed the envelope by requesting that Simon apply oil to his arms and chest, she claimed it would help illuminate him so there wouldn't be so much contrast against the sheets. A ploy that fooled no one, but Simon's resolve was weakening as he became more aroused.

"Stop. Let's pause for a second." Chanté stood at the foot of the bed, shaking her head and cycling through hundreds of bedroom pictures on the camera. "I'm sorry but, I don't think these are going to work."

"Wait...what?" Simon sat up in bed with a worried look on his face. "Is it because of me?"

"Hmm? Oh no. Not at all." Chanté answered while still looking at the gallery. "The main purpose of this part of the shoot is to glamorize the comfort of the bed, and entice romantic couples to stay with us for their...well, whatever they want really." She then re-secured the camera back onto the tripod and gazed at her stunning male model on the bed. "Sigh. It really would have been better if we had a woman model as well. Can't postpone this, we're already pressed for time. No time either to book some last minute talent." She then pulled her right index finger to her mouth and traced her bright red bottom lip. "Perhaps...the simplest solution. Excuse me for a moment."

Simon remained on the bed, in mid-panic, as he watched the beautifully dark skinned director and photographer leave the room.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers