Slut Son Ch. 13 - Nue Suites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
298 Followers

"Yes! Cum! Drink!" Simon always reverted to his lowest intellect at the slightest opportunity to swallow delicious female squirt.

PISH!

Another burst of squirt short forth and Simon was able to catch it in his mouth.

'So hot. So tangy. So good!' Simon thought, barely able to form sentences even in his own head.

Simon sat up abruptly, slipped his arms under Chanté's legs, steadied himself on his knees and scooped up her shiny sweaty body.

"So strong!" Chanté gasped. "Ready to take this body?"

Simon was too aroused to answer. With her knees hanging over his arms, and a firm grip on her fat bubble ass, Simon supported her weight entirely and began to drop her down over and over onto his steel-hard cock.

"Haaah! Haah! This...this is a new one for me." Chanté moaned as she smiled to herself. "First time anyone's AAAHH! used my body to jerk themselves off."

"How the fuck? Haah! Haah! Your pussy! Keeps getting tighter and tighter with every stroke!" Simon exclaimed through gritted teeth.

"Mmmmm, my pussy's hungry for cock. She can actually get tighter nnnnnn and not let you go!"

"Your black pussy is perfect to dump my cum in!"

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

Simon had begun with a very slow pace, as he dropped the black beauty down onto his lap, their wet sex-stained bodies clapped together, gracing the luxurious room with a sensual symphony. Her bright pink pussy walls continued to grip Simon's shaft, and were pulled out like a glistening sheath.

"For such a nnnnnng lewd, aggressive position you have me in. Haah! Haah! It feels like you're making sweet love to me." Chanté commented while breathing very harshly. "Now, are you gonna fuck my black ass or not?!"

Simon ceased for a moment and pressed Chanté's burning hot body tightly against his. "Perhaps you'd like to do this somewhere a little more exciting?" Simon taunted. The bedroom had its own private entry to the balcony. After gaining purchase, he slid off the bed and carried his mistress over to the glass door leading to the balcony.

"Wait! What?" Chanté shrieked in a short alarm.

Simon slammed Chanté's back against the wide glass door. Her sweat splattered against the door and left smutty imprints as Simon continued to plow into her.

"Ooophf! Feeling courageous, are you? Trying to show off fucking a hot black woman?" Once Chanté realized what her stud with a donkey-dick was doing, she made no attempt to fight him as she was pinned against the glass partition. And every time Simon slammed back into her creamy wet cunt, her wet ass would smack! against the door. "Think you've conquered my body? Ahhh! Ahhh! Trying to put me on display, you dirty fucker! There could be people looking up at us right now! Thinking you're some lucky stud! FUCKING THE SHIT OUTTA THE HOTTEST BITCH THEY'VE EVER SEEN!"

Wishful thinking on Chanté's part. The ocean-facing resort suite was too high up for anyone on the beach, or in the water, to effectively notice the interracial couple screwing their brains out. However, that didn't stop their secret desire of being discovered from surfacing.

"God, you feel so good on my dick. I wanna keep fucking you...huff huff...fill you up...nnnnnn...till you're screaming for more!" Simon growled into the sweaty buxom chest that was smacking him in the face.

"HARDER THEN! FUCK ME HARDER!" Chanté cried out as she was helplessly suspended in mid-air by Simon's large unrelenting pussy-pounder. "BREAK ME MORE!" Her muscular legs wrapped tightly around Simon's waist as she held on for the ride. "RUIN THIS PUSSY SO ONLY YOU CAN SATISFY HER!"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! SQUELCH!

The lover's bodies slipped and collided together in a series of wet slaps and animalistic grunts. The seminal factories inside Simon's bloated balls worked in overtime, and churned out so much fluid that endless amounts of precum escaped his tightened pelvic muscles poured into Chanté's resistless cavity.

SQUELCH! SQUELCH! SQUELCH!

Glistening seminal honey cascaded out of Chanté's swollen love tunnel. It ran down her butt cheeks and dripped from her beautiful black skin. It splashed against Simon's torso and abs. Rivers rushed along the contours of the V-shaped drench in his abdomen that led to his veiny python. His balls and legs were soaked in slippery nut butter, and they both sufficiently reeked of hot sex.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"AAAARGH! FUCK! It's getting too hard to hold back!" Simon screamed. His sack tightened and bruised his thighs as they bounced. "MY BALLS! SO FULL! IT FUCKING HURTS SO GOOOOOD!"

"AAAH! AAAH! THAT'S RIGHT, MY STUD! YOU WANNA CUM HARD IN ME! YOU WANNA MAKE ME YOUR CUM DUMP!" Chanté hollered and screamed. She thrashed on her mount, swung her hair and clawed his back. Anything to coax the immeasurable pending load she earned.

"IWANNACUM! IWANNACUM! FUCK! I WANNA STRETCH YOUR WOMB WITH SO MUCH THICK JIZZ!" Simon screamed through clenched teeth.

"DO IT BABY! FILL MY WOMB! CAKE MY BODY WITH YOUR THICKEST LOAD!" Chanté demanded with a wild enthusiasm. "I'M ALL YOURS! SHOT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! ANYWHERE YOU WANT!"

Simon yanked Chanté away from the exposed door and threw both of their bodies hard against the soaked bed.

"GAH!" Chanté choked and spat. The added momentum thrust Simon's cock harder into her enervated body. For a moment, she felt as if he lodged his tip deep inside her chest.

"💙OH FUCK! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!! AAAAAAAAARRRGHH!💙"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

Simon's first explosion was a painful, yet wonderful, sensation as his cum-chute inflated three times its width to accommodate the immense volume that surged through the channel. It looked comedically like a cartoon hose pumping water.

Simon gave another agonizing howl. "💙FUCK THERE'S SO MUCH!💙"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!

SWELL! Simon blasted load after load inside his ebony mistress. Her stomach had previously bulged with the shape of his cock, but it quickly distended until her entire stomach looked like an overinflated balloon.

PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!

"💕Cough! Cough! OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO MUCH! I'M GOING TO BURST! YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING BREAK ME!💕" ChantĂ©'s reddened face and trembling tone disguised her own orgasm that excited every nerve in her body and threatened to leave her a mindless cock-craving slut.

SHLOP! Simon fought the suction on his cock and pulled his thick, pulsing member out of his mature lover.

"OH FUCK! THERE'S MORE! THERE'S SO MUCH MORE!" Simon roared, still feeling the slight pain of his muscles shooting more cum through his tube than it could handle.

SPLOOOTCH!

It was a violent battle of orgasmic collisions. The pressure from inside Chanté's battered fuck-hole shot out a filthy volley of spunk and squirt like an exploding can of white paint. The chaotic splatter crossed paths with thick, creamy, ropes of pearly white cum as Simon's stressed tip plastered Chanté's jerking body.

"Oh you fucker! This gets you off, doesn't it? Shooting your dirty white jizz all over my sexy body!" Chanté reached down with her hands and held her legs wide open in an effort to cover her lover with as much splooge as she was.

"YES! YES! ARRRGH! IT'S SO FUCKING HOT! COVERING YOU LIKE A WHORE!" Simon confessed. He then grabbed his shaft tightly with both hands and aimed his meat cannon at ChantĂ©'s impressive fat black tits. "💙AAAAARGH! SHIT! TAKE MY CUM! I'LL PAINT YOUR BLACK BODY WITH MY HUGE WHITE LOAD!💙"

SPUUUURT! SPUUUURT! Simon's final two shots hit their intended targets and left thick smeared globs of cum soaking into the black breasts of his Promotions Director.

"Haaaaa...haaaaa," With her legs still held wide open, Chanté laid on the bed gasping and sucking in as much air as possible. "Haaah. Haaah. This was...the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me." She dropped her head on the bed and felt warm gooey cum slide off her chest and pool at the base of her neck. "And I loved every minute of it. Would you mind getting a mouthful? And sharing it with me?" Chanté timidly asked.

Chanté's privates were a mess, like someone had just aggressively flung white melting frosting all over her. Her pussy was still a gaping hole and Simon could still see his manly cream bubbling inside of her.

Suuuuuck. Lick. Lick. Suuuuck. 'She's right. This is so disgusting, but it's my fantasy come true. So much thick cum all over us. And I'm still wet with her pussy squirt. What the fuck is wrong with me. I'm not gonna be able to stop myself. I'm gonna smear this sick shit all over us.' Simon thought.

After collecting more than a mouthful, Simon climbed up Chanté's limp body. He made sure to drag his face along her skin and smear the solution all around.

"Spit that into my mouth. Let me taste our mixture. Swirl it around with my tongue. And swallow the creamy sex we made." Chanté requested when Simon hovered his face above her waiting mouth.

As Chanté savored the gooey texture and strong flavors, Simon straddled her waist and massaged her breasts. He applied heavy pressure as if trying to force his spunky swimmers deep into the pores of her skin. He then moved his hands along her slender neck, rubbing in the natural lotion as he went, then up the sides of her face, and finally worked the cream into her hair.

'This motherfucker is unstoppable.' Chanté thought. 'We finished at a ten, and he's taking us up to an eleven.' Chanté pondered on how to keep the hot moment going. She then scooped up a large glob on her neck and let it drip off her fingers into her mouth. With her mouth left open, she curled her right index finger in the "come here" motion.

"Mmmmm, with pleasure." Simon moaned.

The black and white lovers, although both were looking more milky white than anything, remained on the sticky bed for quite some time. They held each other tight and let their lips and tongue express to one another what a memorable photoshoot it had turned out to be.

***

Streeeetch...crack! Two exhausted sex-stained bodies forcefully stretched their arms and back, and forcefully roused themselves. They had not quite fallen asleep, they simply basked into each other's satisfaction and replayed in their minds the wonderful events that led them to aching muscles and tight skin from layers of dried semen caked on their bodies.

"I don't suppose any of the footage will be useful." Simon presumed as he tried to roll to his side and moon at his peaceful looking princess.

"Of course it'll be useful." Chanté smiled. "Just, not on the resort's site." Simon smiled back and then traced her large breasts with his index finger. "Mmmm, I am completely plastered with cum. My poor beautiful black body, I look like some white trash whore now. Ha ha!" Chanté chuckled to herself. "I'd say that's a sign of good sex. Wouldn't you?"

"Without a doubt. My entire body smells like your pussy, so that clinches it for me." Simon agreed.

"You're such a freak." Chanté teased with a bright shining grin.

"Actually, I'm a slut. A total white trash pussy slut."

Chanté slapped Simon playfully on the shoulder. "Oh please, you're not white trash. And even if you were, I'd be happy to make you my slut."

"Are you threatening me with a good time, Chanté?" Simon mused. The potential of future cum soaked trysts with his new black goddess stirred his carnality for her pussy all over again.

"I like to think of it as a very profitable promise." Chanté enticed Simon with a deep husky voice as she grabbed his revitalized member by the base and gave it a few short strokes.

Simon lifted himself up, slipped his left arm around her waist, and pulled her body tight to his. "How long do we have this room?"

***

In the darkened living room, Candice sat on her sofa with her legs tucked under her and wearing nothing except for a large tee. The light from her phone illuminated her youthful looking face and revealed a concentrated expression as she filtered through albums and posted various pictures.

As Simon passed by, he paused for a moment and lovingly looked at his mother on the sofa. "Hey Mom. Would you like to go to Barker's Island tomorrow? I was thinking, just the two of us."

"Really? Just the two of us?" Candice pressed.

"Yeah." Simon replied. "I thought it could be a little...exciting."

Candice had finished editing a picture on her phone of herself licking a grotesquely large and veiny cock. She activated a filter that superimposed a black masquerade mask over her face, and then tapped 'Post'. With a very seductive smile, she looked up at her son and answered, "it's a date."

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the thirteenth chapter of the Slut Son series. I want to thank everyone who has given me a follow/favorite, and written feedback, I truly appreciate your time and it means a lot that readers have been a fan of this series. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please submit a rating and give this a favorite and/or me a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series. All the events and hookups have been mapped out so I hope you'll enjoy meeting Simon's other aunt, his cousin, and ultimately his grandmother. Please leave a comment as well; good and bad I enjoy reading the feedback and it helps me get better.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not going to write it. -Dom Guardi

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
298 Followers