Slut Test

Story Info
A young couple explore a new mutual fetish.
7.6k words
4.65
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K1ck3r
K1ck3r
3 Followers

In his mind's eye the night was going to be epic. It had been five days in fantasy and tonight he would see how reality played out. Last Sunday afternoon his girlfriend became more overtly sexual. She had asked how he liked her "slutty" side?

"I just thought you were horny."

"And just what more would I have to do to be 'slutty'?"

"'Sluttiness' is in the eye of the beholder." He looked at her, with a wide mischievous grin. "Tell you what, next weekend, I will let you see if you can pass my 'Slut Test'. You have almost a week to get your slutty side ready. We will do Friday, giving you the advantage of my week-long celibacy. Saturday over breakfast I will tell you how you did."

"Hmph", she replied, arms crossed over her naked breasts. "My inner slut has been dying to get her hands, and a few other body parts on you. You will meet her Friday night. I hope you are up for a challenge. Be faithful to your five-day celibacy. You may even want to get a little blue pill to keep up with her."

He moved her arms off her breasts and kissed her nipples, then her lips good-bye. "Darlin', the day I need the little blue pill, I will buy it gladly just to keep screwing you. Love you". He kissed her again. He walked out the door and started on his way home.

For the past five days he had received multiple pictures of her on his phone daily. Various states of dress and undress. Suggestive positions each with a very sexual caption or description of what she was thinking about. While he did offer himself bedtime and wake up cock stimulation, he did not release himself. He was hoping she was doing the same, but that was not discussed. Some of her pictures revealed that she was at least taunting herself. His need for sex was at a peak he had not been in for a long time if ever before. The almost two-hour drive to her apartment seemed even longer. He felt his own excitement rise and fall, shifting in his jeans as he thought about the evening to come. He called her from the parking lot of her apartment. "I am on my way up, there had better be a slut on the other side of the door." Click.

The elevator hated him too. Ten floors to her and four other people on the elevator. All stopping before him! Each pressing a button to a different floor. One of them held the door, friends finishing a conversation. "Grrrrrrrr", went off in his head. Obviously, they didn't have a night of slutty sex on tap. How many people just get home after nine at night? When he arrived at tenth floor, alone, he took a deep breath and stepped out. He paced himself, took deep breaths and tried to slow his racing heart.

He turned the handle and the door opened. He knew she was waiting for him... and his time of waiting was over. Slut city, here I cum!

She stood before him wearing a matching bra, panty and garter belt. These were accented by stockings and black three-inch heels. She had one hand pointing to the ceiling, her gaze followed her hand skyward and the other slid past her hip. Striking the pose. The little floral lingerie barely covered her lady bits. Eight or so square inches of coverage divided among the boobs and pubes. The bra was a shelf, it supported under her near 'C' cups and her nipples were in full view and reaching out to greet him. The panties currently only covered one of her pussy lips, as the other was pushing half way out of the crotch. He was sure of one more thing... she had shaved for him. She brought her arm down and twisted at her ankles and looked back smiling over her shoulder, thus revealing the back of the outfit. A bra strap, garter strap and whale's tale climbing out of her ass cheeks. As his eyes followed below her ass he noticed the seams of her stockings. Perfectly straight, that must have taken her a while. She spun back on her ankles to face him. Her hands on her hips, lips pouty, "What do you think?" The lingerie was new... and expensive. She was hoping it would survive the night. Part of her begged it would not!

She was stunning! A centerfold worthy look for his private pleasure. He reached in through the door, took her by the jaw and guided her to the doorway. Mostly naked and half into the hallway he stared straight into her eyes. "You promised me a slut." He could see the instantaneous look of shock and disappointment on her face. He did not falter. "You look like some wife, or likely mistress, dressed to thank her rich hubby for a new car or fancy piece of jewelry." He could see her eyes start to water. She tried to look away. His hand tightened on her jaw so she looked at him again. "You are going to go in there and try again." The first tear rolled down her cheek and welled up atop his thumb. "I am horny and I am hungry." Tears were now coming from both eyes. "I was hoping to handle the horny first but I am a bit disappointed. I am going to open this door in five minutes. There better be a slut dressed to go to dinner with me!" He guided her back into the room and closed the door. "Five minutes!", he said loud enough to be heard through the door.

The night was not beginning the way he wanted, but the scrambling he heard behind the door let him know she was right where he wanted her. "Fuck you!" 'Slam!' would certainly not have been out of the question. He had been harsh, and he would have her wear that for him again. A different fantasy. His thought on it and his words matched in his mind. The outfit was, for lack of any better term... ladylike?!? He was slut hungry!

At five minutes he opened the door. She was walking toward him. The shortest denim skirt he had ever seen her in, a soft pink bikini tube top with her boobs flowing out the top, no question the size or state of her nipples, six-inch heels under ankle high black boots and a purse draped across her shoulder, the strap tucked neatly across the stitching of the bikini that defined and separated her breasts. She walked one foot in front of the other like a runway model, her hips swaying more than usual, her breasts bouncing slightly.

"Now that could be my slut. Let the 'Slut Test' begin."

She stared at the bulge in his jeans. "I think I am already getting full marks." She walked toward him. She stopped in his face and kissed him with her tongue exploring his mouth. "Hi handsome. Not sure what it is you are so hungry for, but sex is on the menu." She walked past him and toward the elevator. He locked her door and followed behind. He could have caught her, but the view from the back was amazing. When she stopped, he looked at her again. He realized then that the skirt hem was newly cut.

He fiddled with the freshly cut hem. "When this frays, and gets a bit shorter, MMMMM... Mmmm." His hand slid under her skirt and explored the state of her panties. He could feel them silkily covering about half of her cheeks. "Slut". When his hand left her ass, he had tugged the seat into a thong. She gave him a bit of an evil eye, but left them alone. Like a good slut would.

"When we get in the elevator, I will need you to hold the '1' button the whole trip if we are alone and want to stay that way." She did not even look at him. "I have slut stuff planned."

The bell dinged, the door opened, the elevator was empty. They each gave themselves a silent, "YESSS!" She walked inside. His erection followed close behind her... or close to her behind. He pressed and held the '1' button and the door slid closed. She grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around pressing his back to the wall. She took hold of his erection as best she could through his jeans and massaged it. She threw one foot over the hand rail. "Baby, I am gonna' slut fuck you so hard tonight... So... hard!" She let go of his cock and started grinding her pubis over it. "Slut fuck you so hard."

He chuckled... "How hard?"

"Baby I am gonna' slut fuck you so hard... you're gonna'... you're gonna... want to put a ring on it!"

He stood in shock at the statement. He could feel her hand down by his cock again... but it was peripheral. He jumped. She had flicked him on the end of the nose... dumbstruck. When he opened his mouth to respond, she slipped a finger in his mouth. It tasted like her. He suckled it, coated in her womanhood.

"The deer in the headlights look is not a good one on you." She removed the finger from his mouth and held it up in front of him. She would have been flipping him the bird had it been a different finger. "Slut fuck you so hard you're gonna' wanna' put a ring on it." Her left ring finger pointing skyward.

The elevator dinged and she pulled him to the back of the car, wrapped one leg around his hip and stuck her tongue in his mouth again. The door opened and she kept kissing a few more seconds. She slid her leg off his hip and stepped around him, tugging her skirt down, not that it took much. She started her runway walk out into the lobby. The two jaw dropped men who had been waiting for the elevator parted for her to pass between them. Neither of them took their eyes off of her. She reached back, lifted her skirt and freed the wedgie. Offering them a peek. A quick shift in hips before smoothing down her skirt again. She turned to see them, gawking in her wake. She smiled at them, turned back and walked away.

"She is with me." His voice near broken.

They nodded, still staring at her ass as it swayed.

He stepped out and started following her. He returned their fist bumps coolly as he passed between them.

They walked together out to his old truck. She went to the passenger's side and waited. He went to the driver's side and unlocked the door and opened it. He waited a few seconds. "Sluts get in and slide."

She strolled around the truck and climbed up to the driver's seat. She bent way over to expose everything. "Studs slide in and get it." She scooted her self across the long bench seat.

They rode together side by side. Her hand rubbing on his cock. "I can't wait to have that." "That is gonna' feel sooooooooo good inside me." She coaxed his cock and brain into a bit of a frenzy.

He was driving, but he really did not know where. He had no destination in mind. After five days of teasing, at this point of the evening he had been expecting to be in his first state of post orgasmic bliss. He wound up on a small state highway heading out of town. By the time his cock released enough blood for his brain to function, they were in the next hamlet. There was a small strip mall coming up. It should have a quiet little mom and pop place there. As he pulled up he saw the sign along the road, 'Italy's Best American Pizza'. "If a slut can't fit in at 'Italy's Best American Pizza' where else could she?" He chuckled.

The truck pulled up to the little restaurant. Through the front window she could see several tables were occupied. Mostly couples, the odd single and a party of four. The realization that she would be paraded before strangers hit her. She squirmed in her seat a bit at the thought. 'Strangers', 'strangers'.... in another town, no one would know her... she smiled. It was time to let her slut flag fly!

They entered and were greeted by a young man, he was looking down, cleaning something at the hosts podium. He started looking up, "table for"... he caught sight of her and his eyes moved up the length of her slowly, pausing at her skirt, then up again until they reached her boobs, nipples at full attention... "two?" His eyes never leaving her breasts.

Her inner slut gushed at his response. He was helpless and she was the reason.

"Yes", her lover replied.

The young man did nothing.

"YES! Two. Preferably a booth." Her man spoke up a bit louder.

Without losing his gaze he fumbled two menus before leading them to their table.

They sat.

The young man now looked down at the portion of her breasts pushing out of her top and down into her cleavage.

Her man snapped his fingers.

The young man shook his head and faced him, putting the menus on table.

"We won't need those. Extra-large thin crust, half peperoni, half Hawaiian, that would be Canadian bacon and pineapple, ham will do in a pinch. Add extra cheese on all of it. I will have water, no ice, no lemon and a glass of the house red for my...", he paused, "...lady of the evening."

The humor was waisted on the young man, but it had the desired effect on her as evidenced by the top of her foot now stroking his calf playfully under the table.

"You have our order?"

"Uh," the young man's eyes still burrowing in her cleavage, "yes... yes, sir. I am on it." The young man stepped away, but sneaked a quick peek again before stepping into the kitchen.

"Extra-large pizza extra cheese for two people? You best not eat yourself into a tummy ache and not be able to perform! Some of my even sluttier parts have been looking forward to tonight."

"Cold pizza for breakfast." He responded. "Or later tonight when you need more strength."

She put her foot in his crotch and did her best to stroke him without digging her heals into his thighs. His face revealed when she was not successful. The young man returned a few minutes later, a bit shaky, with the drinks in hand. He concentrated on putting them down and was doing well until his eyes met hers for the first time.

"Thank you", she said touching him on the hand. "That will be all." Her foot still busy under the table.

The young man nodded and left back to the kitchen.

She took a sip of her wine. "I am off to the little sluts room to 'skanken' myself up for you." She stepped up from the table and wiggle walked herself toward the "Restrooms" sign. She turned in the middle of the restaurant and blew him a kiss. Then her blown hand turned into a loose grip and she moved it toward her mouth. At the same time her tongue pressed outward on one cheek. She did this a couple of times. The international sign for "Blow Job" being picked up by most people there as most were already watching her. She turned and disappeared down a hallway.

She returned some time later. She was smiling, a bit bubblier, her face shinier.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "You were gone for a bit. You seem different."

"Oh yes, I am fine. How about you? How horny are you?"

"I can change that pizza to a takeout order?" He waited. "The service is lacking."

"Pishaw. I haven't nearly slutted up your dinner yet." She stroked him under the table.

The young man came back. He carried two plates, a pizza tower and a couple of shakers. He neatly placed a plate in front of each of them, the shakers mid table and the tower at the back of the table. "Anything else I can get for you?"

"No Robert, I think we are fine right now." She stared into her lover's eyes, "So fine."

They exchanged sexual quips, innuendos and graphic propositions each trying to 'one up' the other. Their faces adding to their private conversations and their hands acting out some scenes.

The young man walked up, pizza in hand. "Excuse me folks, your pizza." They each sat up to allow the steaming pizza to come. He placed it smoothly on the tower and stood collecting her plate. "The pizza is very hot, please allow me to serve the first slice." He looked to her and the pizza. "Heather, which side of the pizza is yours?"

"Oh, I am all about the thick peperoni covered in stringy cheese extra cheese." Her foot wriggling about her man's crotch.

The young man rotated the pizza so the peperoni side faced her. He put a slice on her plate. "Thick peperoni extra cheese for the lady." He collected the other plate and placed a slice on it, "and Hawaiian for the gentleman." He stood up. "Anything else I can get for you?"

"Do you have Tiramisu?" Her lover asked.

"Yes.", the young man replied.

"When we are done I would like two to go."

"Yes, sir."

"Robert," she spoke out, "does this turn you on?" She held her slice high above her mouth and flicked the point of it with her tongue once or twice before swirling her tongue around it. Once again, her actions receiving a lot of attention from the other patrons.

"Our pizza has never looked that good Heather." He nodded and stepped away.

"Just call me pizza slut."

"Robert?!?", just when did you get his name?

"A little while ago when I was giving him a 'handi' out in the parking lot. Can't give a 'handi' and not introduce yourselves." She stared at him curled over her and forced most of the slice into her mouth. Farther than was comfortable before biting. She made long labored chews on most of the slice of pizza. She chewed past his stares. Unable to respond should he speak. She swallowed it in sections. "You know how I love more than a mouthful... and I always swallow."

He laughed and then stared her down. She was back to seductively eating pizza.

"Why is he calling you Heather?" He looked quizzical.

"You think I am going to give my real name to some stranger I gave a hand job to in the parking lot? Get real!"

He was now questioning if this was, in fact, a joke. Had his girlfriend just jacked off the waiter in the parking lot? He was getting up some steam.

"Calm down. Eat your pizza. It really is quite good. We may have to come back here. Robert is really nice, isn't he?"

They must have worked out a plan to get him going. A sluts well executed plan.

"So, about this hand job, how did it come about?"

"All over the ground." She stared into his eyes. "Eat while it is hot and juicy." She stared at him till he took a bite.

He finished that first slice and added another to his plate. "No, I mean, how did you come to give him a hand job?"

"Oh that. You know how he had been staring at me." She smiled at him. "Well that just got my inner slut all in a tizzy. I thought I might need to wring out my panties. When I went to the restroom, I heard him tell his boss he was going for a smoke. The door was there by the restroom. I followed him out and gave him a choice of having a smoke, or skipping the smoke and getting a hand job." She ate some more pizza. "You know he chose the hand job without thinking about it too much." She was looking for some affect on his, face. He was stoic. "He led me behind his car and.... after we introduced ourselves, he pulled it out and I got to stroking. Poor fella, didn't take long. He was reeeeeal excited. I also may have saved his life, that was one less cigarette he would smoke."

Part of him was angry, and part of him was a bit turned on. Giving a stranger a hand job was pretty slutty. In fact, despite everything else, he did not believe it could get any sluttier. "So just the hand job?"

"Well no." She looked at him... and again... "After all that staring, I had to let him play with my titties."

He wanted to be angry, but the way she said it, it made sense. He ate slowly for a couple of minutes.

"In just those few minutes he whipped it out and you jacked him off... while he played with your boobs?"

"Over my top, I might add... I am a slut with a sense of self!"

"And that was all?", a bit of frustration and incredulation swirling about.

"Sort of, I did have to lube him up first." She was lifting a slice of pizza to take a bite.

He stared into her open mouth......

She stared back. "No... with the lube...from my purse." She shook the strap still running between her breasts. "First you think I am going to give some 'handi' stranger my name now you think I am going to let his cock in my mouth?!? What's wrong with you?" She got suddenly quiet. "How long did it take you get YOUR cock in my mouth?"

"You have lube, with you... in your purse?" He tried to hide his surprise.

"Of course. I am in full on slut mode. My slut likes anal as much as any other slut. But if you wanted it while we were away from the house, I needed lube. I think you have already learned that my other two pleasure holes are self-lubricating, but dry anal, it might take that jewelry or the new car you talked about earlier."

That was it, she had done it, she had absolutely out slutted giving the hand job in the parking lot and he was ready to leave. He had a raging hard on and an open invitation for some anal. It was time to take her home.

K1ck3r
K1ck3r
3 Followers