Slut Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waved to the waiter. "Robert, I need the check, a box and our desserts."

Robert nodded, and backed away.

"See how much better he is now after my 'handi'. Maybe I have a healing touch?" She finished her wine. "I have to go to the little sluts room again."

He looked for Robert... at another table. Good!

She returned to the table. Robert followed with boxes. "I'll be back with the check."

She opened one of the dessert boxes. "Mmmm, this is good." She waited. "I said... this is good.", a bit louder. He looked up to see her lick her finger and dab her lips with her napkin.

He watched Robert come back and gave him a fifty-dollar bill... "Will this cover it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Keep the change."

Robert walked away. "I thought she had already tipped me." Quietly to himself.

"Ahem." He looked at her, a finger full of Tiramisu. She seemed to deliberately miss part of her mouth. She was dabbing the corner of her mouth again when she opened the bottom of her hand and her panties fell most of the way out. His eyes widened to her. "Want some?"

"Yes, but something else!"

They collected the pizza and desserts and headed out. Just before they walked outside, she called over to Robert, "Have a good night Robert, thanks for everything." As Robert turned she bent over, her hem climbing up her ass until nothing was a mystery. "See you again soon, sugar."

"Thank you!" Robert stammered a reply above the cheering that now came from the kitchen.

The drive home was a bit speedier... and direct. Hard on or not, his brain was all about getting back to her place. After 11 pm, there was no one in the lobby or elevator. He held the '10' button and reached for her. She stepped away beyond his grasp and hiked one leg on the handrail and started masturbating. He could go for her, but if he let the button go someone else could stop and join them. "Prick teasing slut!" He called toward her.

"In a few minutes I will by your prick PLEASING slut and you will be glad I did!" She slipped two fingers inside herself and then held them out to him as she walked toward him, the elevator having just passed the ninth floor.

He took them greedily. As soon as the bell rang, he took her hand from his mouth and held it as he dragged her down the corridor. Once inside he put the food on the table and turned to find her slipping her skirt off, her bikini top already on the floor. It was just the high heels and her purse in hand.

He went to reach for her...

"Slow down fuckaroo. What do you think you're doing?"

"I am going to 'fuckaroo' you!!"

"No." She pressed her outstretched finger to his chest, stopping him in place. He looked shocked. "What did I say earlier? I am going to slut fuck you." She paused. "Arms up."

He looked at her and did as she asked. She peeled his shirt over his head and scratched his chest as she lay his shirt down. She kissed him wet and slow. "Your slut mommy is going to take good care of you!" She started to caress him over his jeans. She coaxed him to follow her by stroking him the way she wanted him to go. Back to the bedroom they went, stroke by stroke. "That's my fuckaroo!"

In the bedroom she undid his pants and they fell to his ankles. She caressed him through his drawers. now able to really tease his head and play with his balls. A small fluid circle appeared where the fabric stretched over the head of his cock. "Excited, are you?" She squatted, snatched his drawers down and slid his cock in her mouth. Long, slow wet strokes. He whimpered. His knees buckled. She feared he was about to ruin her plans already. She pulled her face from his cock. She slid his slobbery cock across her cheeks and lips. "These slut shoes are good for slut shows, but bad for slut fucking." She paused. "Help a slut out?", she said seductively as she stood one hand cupping his balls.

He knelt and freed both of the buckles. "Get yours while you're down there." He untied his shoes and removed them and his remaining clothes. He stood naked and erect. His pulse obvious. She hung her purse on the footboard and pointed to the bed.

He went to the bed and found the 'rich woman' lingerie scattered across it. He collected it all and held it to her... "Another time" and he put them on the night stand.

"Lay on the bed, back down... cock up!"

He did as she instructed. She then bent over him and kissed him. She climbed up on the bed and mounted him. She winced as his size stretched her pussy in the first penetration, but she took it all the way down. The first few strokes were always like that, a bit painful, and she hoped it always would be. She thrust her whole bodyweight on his cock, burying it, nestling her body on his hips. Rotating her hips to move the head of his cock around on her cervix. She worked this into her long heavy strokes. He started playing with her boobs every time they came within reach on the down stroke. She started to raise herself off of him and reinsert... each time... all the way down.

"You really are such a slut!"

Fully stretched she removed him from her and turned around. She slid back down his cock reverse cowgirl. She started a slow gyration cycle. Up, down and around, up, down and around.

He grabbed her by the end of the hair and helped her to get into the rhythm he wanted. Pulling a bit harder on her down stroke. "Fuck me slut!" Each time she came down.

She gyrated like that until his English disappeared and he was all erection and guttural grunts. She could see his ankles and feet contort and knew the end was near. She bent way forward and back up again. There was a thump by the end of the bed. He could see nothing as she rose for another long deep downstroke. This time he felt the cool of his entire cock in free air. He was on the edge and she was not working him. He growled! "Arrrrrrrrr."

"Easy boy, your slut has everything in hand", as he felt her hand grab his cock. It slid, warm thickness from her hand coating his cock. He opened his eyes to watch her slide her hand between her thighs. She smeared the remaining lube up the crack of her ass before she guided his cock fully into her ass. Lubed or not, the first thrust in her ass always made her cry out. This time, in the reverse position she was louder than usual and she took more time. Her tight ass moving a ring of pleasure down his cock. She whimpered in pain the first full down stroke. She made less noise with each slow, progressive stroke until she quietly rode him again. "That's it." She whispered. "Just sit back and let your slut fuck you." He grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her down after every up stroke. He began a series of grunts. She could see his feet contort and his toes curl and knew it was time.

He roared like an animal with the first pulse of cum through his cock. He roared on the second. He grunted on the third. A noise came with the next but it was more of breath just escaping. He pulled her hair down hard as he thrust his hips up to meet her and on an inhale he exclaimed... "Marry me!". With each weakening pulse, "marry me...marry me... marrrryyy meeee."

She sat firmly atop him until all firmness left him. She dismounted and walked through bedroom door leading to the bathroom. She swung the door closed. The toilet flushed shortly thereafter and she opened the door back up. She turned on the water and admired herself a bit in the mirror. "You slut!" She blew a kiss to her image. She adjusted the water temperature, and when it felt right, she reached for a face cloth. Once thoroughly wet, she raised her foot up on the counter. Looking down her leg, she could see him looking up her leg. Watching her every move. She wrung the face cloth and started cleaning herself off. He watched her from the bed. Head turned to the side, his body still too weak to roll over to watch. His toes working their way back to his control. Wash and wring, wash and wring. When she felt clean, she grabbed a towel and patted herself dry. She rinsed and wrung the facecloth once more and put a pump of hand soap in her hand. She locked eyes with him and runway walked toward him. A devilish smile beaming from her naked beauty. She sat beside him on the bed and took hold of his cock with her soap filled hand. She carefully washed his cock, balls, pubic hair and sent a couple of fingers down to his taint. She was giggly, playing and taunting with the freshly milked cock. Stroking it while it was still sensitive just to watch him squirm. She then began to wipe him down with the warm, wet face cloth. Two more trips to rinse and wring and she was done with him. "All better?", she patted his cock.

She returned to the restroom to rewash her own hands. She looked and admired her own form. She dried her hands and walked back toward him... in her runway style.

"So?", he said.

"So, what?" she replied, coyly.

"I proposed... marriage." He righted himself in bed as best he could. "That is usually a pretty big deal."

"You're sort of right." She thought before she spoke again. "A proposal is a very big deal. But, I think what I got was some kind of an 'ejasperation' from a horny cock, mid orgasm into its slut."

He went to speak, but she quickly snatched the pillow from under his head and the quick impact with the headboard brought thoughts of speaking to an end.

She tossed the pillow toward his feet. "While some women, especially when in full slut mode, would jump at the chance, I will not." She swung one leg over him raising herself off the bed and stabilized herself on the headboard. "Ahem...", she looked down at him, "adjust yourself, sir. Not your first time being this saddle."

"I like 'sir'."

"You would."

When he stopped shifting on the bed she lowered herself onto his face. His experienced tongue going and doing what it was she wanted. "When a man proposes to woman....", she began, shifting herself to the sweet spot for his endeavors, "he offers her a ring of engagement." She moaned as his practiced tongue massaged her clit and stroked her sensitive lips. "A gentleMAN gets down on one knee, humbling...MMmmmmm... himself... oooohhhhh... before her." Her hips now moved slightly in rhythm with his tongue. His hands reached up and took hold of her breasts and squeezed. She moaned a few seconds. "A romantic... mmmm... gentleman...uggghhh.... gets down on one... uhhhUHHHuhhh... knee and hum... ahh, Ahhh, AHHH ... bles himself before an ... oh, God... audience. Declaring his lo...uhhh, Uhhh, UUHHH...ve for her before others." Her thighs clenched, and she moaned deeper. His hands kneading her breasts, stroking and tugging at her nipples between his fingers. "Preferably before familyeee...Eeee... EEEE!... and friends." She exhaled with force. Deep breathing and enjoying his enthusiastic attention. "A smart...mmm,mmmm... gentleman would use hi...iiiii...IIiiis cunning linguist skills... to... that's the spot, yes, Yes, YESSSSS... ", her spasms ran the length of her body. He forced his mouth up to her and chased her clit around with his tongue until he felt her weight rest on his face. Her thighs too weak to support her. He heard the heavy breathing of an athlete after competition. Labored but not struggling. Deep and slow, in and out. His tongue poked at her sensitive clit, making her involuntarily convulse.

"You were saying", he mumbled his mouth very full of her.

"Hmm...what...", she shook her head. "Whaaa.... Whaaa... WhaaaaaAA..." He was driving his tongue on her clit each time she began. She went to climb up, but his hands dug into her breasts and pulled her down. His tongue slowed.

"Go on." He mumbled while nursing sensitive lips. His tongue probing as far as it could like a bee for nectar.

She settled in to his antics. "What I was saying..." she absorbed more pleasure, "...was that a skilled man would use the weakness of her heightened to sexual state." She took a moaning break. "To extract from her," she squeaked, "on the cusp of orgasm", heavy breathing, "that she wanted" her back arching, only his grip on her tits limiting her, "more than anything a" she started to buck. His hands pinched her nipples hard and kept her well planted on his mouth. "a... a... heart ... cut ... ruby... in... heerrRRRRrrrr... aghhh...engagement ring!" She yelped and convulsed on his face. Her hands loosening their grip on the headboard. Her arms crossing and her head resting on them. She tried not to smother him as her thighs relaxed. He gently stroked her breasts.

He breathed her in. Deep breaths. Her sex still wrapped around his face, wet with her juices. He slurped her lips in his mouth and nursed them slow and steady. He did this for a bit over a minute before his tongue reached out for her clit.

She shuddered, "Again?"

"SluuuUUUuuuUUUuut." He said.

The vibration of the word played with her pussy. The word excited her mind and she took hold of the headboard again and braced for impact!

His tongue built her up more slowly this time. The more he built up momentum in his tongue the more her hips moved. She was whimpering on her inhale.

"Eat your slut", she began on the exhale as her hips came forward. "Eat your slut", "Eat your slut" she continued. She was the horny little slut who wanted it. She was getting wetter and wetter as he continued. The slut train had been given a good head of steam and it was time to let go of it. She tensed, screamed out, and her thighs twitched. The orgasm hitting her in waves and her mind fighting to keep her legs in place so he could finish.

When she was done. She fell off of him, guiding herself to her side of the bed. He swept her up and drew her close, spooning her. She wriggled until his cock nestled neatly between her ass cheeks. Just the way he liked it.

They basked together in post orgasmic bliss. Enjoying the connection only skin to skin offers.

A few minutes of this and he was out of bed. She heard some rustling in the kitchen and the soft click of the deadbolt on the apartment door. Lights were turned out as she heard him walking back to the bedroom. He came in holding the two styrofoam containers from the restaurant. Each opened, a fork slid under each slice of Tiramisu. One had a portion fingered out of it, she took the other.

"Hey!", he snapped.

She looked at him, a mixture of sultry and mother, "If you can't tell the difference between my panties and a restaurant napkin, you deserve what it took to educate you." She took a large bite of the dessert before her. It was now smaller than what was in his container. "Happy", she said. Her container lifted so she would not see her talk with her mouth full. She was all a giggle with this.

He took a nibble of dessert. "It is not breakfast time, but it is after midnight. Making this Saturday."

She stopped mid fork to mouth. "Worked that out all by yourself, did you?"

"Yes." He said looking up to give her a strong profile view of his face. "I did want to let you know that you passed your slut test with flying colors." He had some dessert.

"And this means?", she looked to him.

"It means I agree your slut status is in full licensure." He gave her the mischievous look. "So, any time I want to go out with... 'Heather' you will know what I want, what I expect."

"And any time I tell you 'Heather' will be coming out to play, you will know what you're getting.", she retorted. "And dinner out for pizza.... I know the perfect spot."

He grumbled, "Agreed, but no 'rando handis' in the parking lot."

"Robert is no 'rando'." Her eyes implored him. "He made my inner slut gush ... he made... Heather."

"Ok, Robert, if he is there."

"And if 'not Robert' makes my inner slut gush... I think I may already have a reputation for 'tipping' my waiters."

He stared at her harshly. "With my consent, so I will know where you are. Not everyone will be as nice as Robert turned out to be."

She nodded, "True."

He looked at her with a wry smile. "And if 'Roberta' makes your inner slut gush? Hmmm?"

"Well she would not be my first." She licked her lips. "And I hope not my last." She smiled as she watched his cock grow. "If 'Roberta' makes my inner slut gush, maybe I should let you watch?"

He drifted off in his own fantasy. He shook it off. "Back to your slut status."

She stroked his cock with her foot.

He stopped everything. When she finished he took a deep breath. He raised his fork sideways above his head. "You have set a very high bar for sluttiness. I expect you to try to beat it every time."

He talked to her, but looked at his fork, at this point she took her fork and scooped up the last bit of his Tiramisu. He looked back at her. She toyed with him, eyes locked, moving it slowly to her mouth as it opened. Waiting to see if she had overstepped.

He held up a finger. She stopped. "Slutty." He said, lowering his finger.

She looked at it, half a fork full. She did a long slow lick up the back of the fork, gave an "mmmmmm' and flipped the fork over. She slid tongue slowly up the 'shaft' of the fork and licked all the sweetness off the 'head'. She left it on her tongue and moved it in and out of her mouth. She climbed toward him. The declining 'Roberta' erection arising to a 'Heather' erection. She grabbed his cock and pushed him back on the bed. He stared at ceiling and waited for the hinted pleasure. She gave his cock a hard squeeze and held it. "Watch!"

He grabbed the pillow from the end of the bed and propped it under his head.

She slowly made scooping motions with her upper body. Her face dipping out of sight, coming up along his cock, their eyes meeting each time, her tongue, covered in dessert still going in and out. The last few her chin and cheeks stroking his cock. Her next pass the dessert touched him at the top of his nutsack and her tongue spread the rest along the length of his hard cock. She gently lifted his cock away from his body and used the head of his cock to wipe away what she could still feel on her tongue. "Now we can both enjoy it." She giggled. "I think I will have this with cream." She began short tongue tip strokes, working the sweet leaving off his cock. When she was down to dregs she slid his whole cock in her mouth. Wrapped her lips around tight, sucked and slid it out of her mouth her. Her tongue wrapped around his cock. Shiny, pulsing and free of dessert. "Now for that cream." She took him in long, swift strokes. No teasing, no taunting just a good slut cock sucking, or worshipping, for the sake of it. She kept her eyes on his and just sucked him off. She gagged herself occasionally, usually in preparation to stop to breathe, her hand taking up the slobbery mantle and continuing the effort. She did this until mid-stroking action, he shot hot sperm across her face. His hips arched and "SLUUUUT!" exploded from his mouth. She took him back in her mouth and worked out every bit of love juice he had. Then she sucked some more to be sure.

When the rest of his body followed suit with his cock and went limp. She got up and went to the restroom. She washed her face with a wet cloth and then took it to clean him up. He put up no resistance, he offered no thanks, he just was...

She covered him and turned out the bedside table lamp. In the dark and by touch alone she aligned her body up with his. Warm and unresponsive, she felt a flush of pride. His hand moved to her breast and tugged it. Egging her to roll to her side. Once there he spooned in behind her, breast still in hand. She wriggled his cock between her cheeks again. Making sure he was comfortable.

"The proposal?' He whispered into her ear.

"Grrrrr." Softly escaped her lips. "When you have proposed to your love... not your slut. The woman in all her feminine glory, the bat shit crazy and everything in between." She paused and wiggled her hips, his cock shifting, growing, between her cheeks. "I am not opposed to the idea of a proper proposal though."

His cock continued to grow. He chuckled. "Psssst."