Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers a serious exhibitionist fetish.
16k words
4.65
57k
76
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers

This the rework and update of a previous story.

***

I'm going to be blunt, in fact I'm going to be very blunt, but I'm going to be truthful.

I know I have a good body and I work hard to make sure I do. I'm probably best described as a slut and I wear slut type clothes that shows off and enhances my curves, allowing the guys to see my small waist, large firm breasts and my taut tight buttocks.

This escalates somewhat even more so when we're on holiday and I'm decked out in some minuscule tiny bikini showing off most of my wares to total strangers. I'm very flirtatious at the best of times and do enjoy a good tease and a good flirt.

My husband obviously knows I enjoy this, encouraging me to dress and act as I do, and I've never once protested, even adding some suggestions to the scenario.
I have blonde hair cut in a short style, long taut slender legs topped off with a 38DD-24-36 figure, which I work very hard at maintaining.


My breasts are large and full with no signs of sagging yet. My nipples are quite long when aroused and I recently got them pierced with tiny silver bolts with rounded heads.
I've recently joined the Hollywood club, a fully shaved pussy.

The feeling of sensual freedom this little act of depilation provides is invigorating to say the least plus it means I can wear even tighter revealing clothes over my smoothness without any strays spoiling the effect.
Getting clothes to fit this body is not easy, as if it fits the bust then it will normally be baggy on the waist, or the waist will be fine but the bust has absolutely no chance being inside the garment. Sexy bras and lingerie are almost impossible to acquire. When it comes to dresses they always have to be made of a stretch material to accentuate my abundant curves.


Luckily we live not far from a seamstress who alters and makes clothes for lap dancers and strippers and is very familiar with reworking clothes for women of my shape. She also makes clothes bespoke, including underwear and swimwear. She has made me some magnificent skirts and tops and one or two delectable figure hugging dresses. She has also provided me with some delicious bespoke saucy underwear to get my husband's blood boiling and I can vouch that they did just that.

She made me some tiny bikinis which I gleefully paraded around in on our last holiday and the most fantastic high cut swimsuit.
It was made of a shiny black Lycra with a zip on the waist above each thigh and a one at my cleavage which went down to my navel.

Even when the zips were down, it clung to my body like a second skin, shaping my shaved slit perfectly. I topped that outfit off with a see through chiffon negligee type wrap and thin black ankle strap high heels. The looks I got wearing that combo were well worth the price.

My Bikinis were little more than tiny triangles which barely covered my nipples and struggled to cover my hairless pussy. It was so tight and revealing that I had to re-shave my pussy smooth completely just to wear it. It was made out of a Lycra type shiny wet look material which although was extremely tight it was also very comfortable, with the added bonus of rubbing my pussy, keeping it nice and wet and ensuring my nipples stood to attention all day.
Jen, my seamstress often complimented me on my figure and skin condition, stating I was as sexy if not more so than most of the strippers she dressed.


She insisted that I could earn an absolute fortune anytime I fancied treading the boards as a stripper or lap dancer. 
She gave me so much confidence that I became more and more daring with some of the sexy creations I had her make for me. The bikinis and swimsuit set the ball rolling for my career as an out and out exhibitionist. 
We were on holiday in Tenerife staying at a very exclusive 5 star hotel facility.

So far we could tell that most of the guests were rich men with trophy wives who to be honest were now approaching their twilight years. Again this will sound conceited but of all the women I'd seen so far I was by far the youngest and hottest. Whenever I walked through the lobby or restaurant, all of the guys would cast furtive glances at me, prompting me to think how they would react tomorrow when I would be sunbathing in my ultra revealing swimwear.

On the morning in question, Hubby had gone ahead to get us a decent space by the pool and some sun beds.
When I made my grand entrance at the pool, I was wearing my tiny silver bikini after freshly shaving my pussy. The top was straining at the bit to keep my tits covered. The material just covered my pierced nipples which were clearly visible through the thin shiny material. My pussy was just covered by the very tight, very small but surprisingly comfortable bikini bottoms.

The material clung to my pussy mound forming a shiny silver camel toe. I walked over to the beds hubby had acquired for us, my high heels clip-clopping on the poolside marble, knowing full well that my exposed ass cheeks would be visible through the gossamer like material of my wrap/robe. I stood at the foot of the sun bed and removed the see through robe. Smiling at Hubby as I carefully disrobed, I kept my high heeled shoes on for the best effect. Hubby's eyes were on stalks and thanks to my dark sunglasses; I could see that almost all of the males around the pool were having salacious looks at my curvy oiled body, barely covered in the shiny silver material.


I knelt on the sun bed with my ass high in the air ensuring that the guys nearby got a good glimpse of my almost covered pussy. I moved one knee slightly forward and could feel the thin shiny material begin to separate my shaved pussylips. My tits were almost naked with the tiny triangle of material just covering my erect pierced nipples. I moved the other knee level with first and slightly parted my legs as I fluffed up the cushions on the sun bed. My shaved fleshy pussylips separated either side of the silver shiny thong.

The feint breeze was delightful on my almost exposed pussy. My back was arched for maximum effect as I moved my hands forward. I then stretched out and lay on my side on the very hot sun bed. I can't ever remember being so aroused. Moving my body slightly, I turned on to my back, thrusting my huge breasts skywards and ever so slightly parted my legs. Hubby turned over on to his stomach as he leaned in and whispered.
"Fucks sake Becky, I've got a hard on after that little display!"


I just lay still with a contented grin on my face as the sun beat down on my well oiled body.
I would re-adjust my position every twenty minutes or so ensuring I snaked around as provocatively as is humanly possible. I got hubby to reapply sun tan lotion on two occasions letting him massage my ass as long as he wanted. I poured the oil down my cleavage and smoothed the shiny liquid around the surface of my breasts, looking at the guys watching me through my darkened sunglasses.


One or two were adjusting uncomfortable bulges in their swimming shorts.
 We stayed at the pool until lunchtime, when we went to our room to freshen up before we went for lunch.


We were hardly through the door when hubby dropped all of the pool stuff down onto the floor and grabbed me close to him. My flesh was still oily and warm from sunbathing as Hubby expertly removed my bikini top and began to remove my bikini thong. His cock was sticking above the waistband of his swimming shorts as he slid them down his thighs. He then lifted me up and with my legs wrapped around his waist he entered me.


He manoeuvred me to the bed and began to ride me vigorously.


"Did my bikini turn you on?" I enquired as he thrust away.


"It turned me on and every fucking bloke down there." he exclaimed.


"Really? You liked all of those guys wanting to be inside me?" I enquired thrusting back at him. 


"Too fucking right I did. Your pussy was almost on display when you were bending over. The bottoms are so tight that it looked like you had painted your pussy silver, so much was on display but still hidden! I didn't realise you had shaved it, but with that outfit you couldn't have any hair could you?" He whispered.


I was fucking him back with a renewed passion. Wrapping my heels around his back, I flicked my tongue gently in his earlobe, reliving my cock-teasing as I thrust my shaved pussy up to meet his plunging cock.


"I enjoyed the guys looking at me, wanting to fuck me, you should feel proud!" I insisted

"It was such a turn on thinking their cocks were getting hard because of me!"


"Some of them will be getting well chastised off their wives for the amount of ogling they did!" Hubby grinned.


Hubby looked down and watched his hard cock slide in and out of my shaved tight pussy.
Grinding my hips into his, we fucked wildly enjoying the enhanced state of arousal.

Our mouths locked as our lust spilled over. I was thrashing wildly beneath hubby, fucking him like we'd never fucked before. 
Hubby pulled his cock out of my pussy and came abundantly all over my tits and stomach.

My own orgasm was just starting as he unleashed his load, so mine never really completed, leaving me a little frustrated.
 Hubby removed himself from between my legs and kissed my neck softly.
 Stretching out on the bed I opened my legs wide, slowly moving my hands down my breasts and stomach, stopping at my soft naked pussy.


I ran my long nails across my bald pussy as hubby kissed me deeply. My orgasm ended but not in the full blown meaty way I was hoping for.


"So you were turned on knowing those guys wanted me!" I teased.


"Of course I was. They were all red in the face with sexual excitement and probably also jealousy! Plus I've never seen you looking or acting so horny. You were almost naked!"
"What would you have done if I was naked?" I continued
.

"Most of them there saw your pussylips! You're tits were almost naked so how much more did they need to see?"


I was sensationally aroused listening to hubby describe how turned on the guys were. 
"What if they could have seen my holes or I opened my holes for them, would you have gone crazy if I went a little further? What would you have done if I was naked?" I asked


"No one here knows us so it doesn't matter too much. If you feel comfortable and want to go a little further, then do so with my blessing! I'm proud to be married to you and you know I like to show you off! Plus it is one hell of a turn on!"


I kissed hubby, removed my strappy high heels, got up from the bed and walked straight into the cool shower. Softly soaping my skin, I let the cool water rinse my skin free from soap suds. My imagination was running riot now, planning all of the saucy escapades I could have, innocently exposing myself to my captive audience.


Patting myself dry with luxurious towels, I went to my wardrobe and pulled out the tiny black shiny Lycra bikini, a black see through tight top and a very short tight black mini skirt that Jen had made for me.


Putting the articles on carefully, I sat on the dressing chair and placed my feet in the black high heeled sandals.
 Hubby came from the bathroom wearing Shorts, T shirt and a pair of flip flops. He took one look at me and whistled.


"That should keep the guys hot and horny during lunch!" he exclaimed
.

"More so if I don't wear my bikini bottoms!" I teased "You have to give your audience what they want!"

Hubby pulled me toward him, leaning in to give me a kiss. I turned my head, offering my cheek as I'd just finished my make up and I thought it would be a good tease.


We went out for lunch and it seemed that every guy was casting furtive glances my way at every given opportunity. This was exciting me and provoking me to be even more daring with my exhibitionism.


As good as my word, I wasn't wearing the bikini bottoms and my bald pussy was beginning to burn with desire. The table opposite ours was occupied by a couple in their early thirties. The guy was quite handsome and was sat facing me. He was casting the odd glance my way, trying very hard to be discrete, so I decided to tease him a little, thrusting my tits out and licking my glossed lips at every given opportunity. Hubby oblivious to my antics got up to use the bathroom, so I took this opportunity to extend my performance and display a little impromptu shaved pussy.


I eased my chair away from the table slightly, turning it toward my victim. Moving my ass to the edge of the chair, I allowed my tiny skirt to ride up a bit, revealing my shaved pussy to my ogling victim. He began to stare at my crotch, drinking in the vision of my pussy. My mound and slit were all that was visible, but I decided to reward my victim with a real feast. I parted my legs as I rummaged through my handbag for an imaginary item. My eyes, filled with lust, were hidden behind my dark sunglasses.

I could feel my pussy fizzing and opening for my victim. I then sent him into overdrive by wiping away imaginary debris from my soft thighs and eventually rubbing my hand over my bald pussy, moving the imaginary debris away, giving my slit a little delicate finger nail stroke, then closing my legs ending the little show.


I was as horny as hell with all the disguised attention. I continued teasing guys like this for rest of the day (and the whole holiday), giving my little shows for various men and on one occasion to a group of five men in a disco, which turned out to be one of the most erotic nights of my life and just so happened to be the last bit of teasing I completed on this particular day.

Neither I nor hubby were aware that the teasing I committed that night would change our lives forever.


We arrived at the nightclub around about 10, after having a nice light meal, during which I found myself teasing a few of the customers and tormenting most of the waiters. I was still outrageously horny from the pool and lunchtime show. I made sure every serving waiter got an eyeful of my shaved pussy, and one lucky waiter was granted a view of my large pierced breasts as I adjusted them before leaving the restaurant.

I had chosen to wear a skin-tight white mini dress, which was a mix between Lycra and spandex, but with a shiny almost latex coating. This dress clung to every contour of my body with a deep plunging back ensuring wearing a bra would be impossible and giving the odd glimpse of side boob into the bargain. I matched this with high spike heeled white court shoes with a wide ankle strap. Underneath the skin-tight mini dress I was totally naked and my tan was at its peak.

I had a very thin white tan line just below my waist where my thong had been sitting, with a very small white triangle tan line covering my pussy. My tits had the thin strap line also and they also had the two tiny white triangle tan lines covering the nipple area. In this dress my pierced nipples were prominent, but when the black light went on in the disco, my dress became almost transparent and my tan lines being so white were clearly visible. This brought me a whole load of male attention and gave the impression that I was wearing the smallest underwear imaginable, whereas beneath I was completely naked.


We took a seat in a booth quite close to the bar but also close enough to the dance floor.

I sat in the booth as Hubby went to get some drinks at the bar. As he ordered the drinks he was standing beside five guys who we passed on our way in, who all looked me up and down as I swayed past them. Hubby and the five guys all nodded toward each other in some kind of alpha male greeting ceremony. They appeared to exchange small talk with a few well placed smiles, then hubby picked up the drinks and made his way back to our booth.

Hubby returned to the booth and placed the drinks on the table and said.

"Those guys up at the bar were all singing your praises. They were telling me that I was lucky man to have such a beautiful sexy lady!" Hubby looked well pleased with himself and I felt an excited flutter in my pussy at the compliment.


I looked over smiling proudly to the bar and all five guys raised their glasses to me.


I raised my glass in return and nodded my thanks with a wicked smile, running my nail along the rim of the glass seductively. My drink had a cherry in it and I deliberately sucked and licked the Cherry solely for the benefit of the five guys.

Hubby had his back to the guys and was looking around the dance floor and the club in general, which gave me a sneaky license to tease these guys as I licked and sucked the cherry.

I was facing the guys with the crowded dance floor to my right. The dance floor looked large, but was so packed you could only see the people on the edges.
 The disco was pounding now, but these five guys remained at the bar sneaking glances of me every now and again. They all appeared well groomed and were all wearing what appeared to be very expensive apparel. If I wasn't married I'd have been at the bar with these guys enjoying all of their flirtations, but tonight it looked like I would have to tease from a comfortable distance or so I thought!

My long legs were crossed as I squeezed my thighs together, which made my tight mini dress ride further up my thighs. My back was arched sexily, thrusting my large firm breasts forward. My pierced nipples were jutting forward and straining the thin material of my tight mini dress.

My pussy was beginning to fizz as I looked over at the five very handsome men.

Hubby was still scoping the club and looking around the place.

I leaned in toward hubby and said I needed to visit the ladies. Getting from the booth seat I wiggled my way past the guys at the bar, smiling flirtatiously as I sashayed my way to the ladies. I turned my head back toward the guys with a naughty smile emblazoned across my face. All five guys were watching my ass wiggle sexily as I stepped inside the ladies.

Once inside I opened my handbag and reapplied some lipstick and a hint of strawberry lip gloss. Tousling my hair, I then applied a little more mascara. Placing my make-up back in my handbag, I took a deep breath, again thrusting my huge tits forward and followed my path back to the booth. Passing the guys I made sure my wiggle was emphasised and that my tits were thrusting out. I could feel a waft of air on my side, knowing that I would be displaying a nice view of my side boob as I glided past them.

I could hear faint comments such as "Fucking hell she is so fucking hot!" and "That body is divine, I'd lick every inch of her!" I even heard "Oh hell I'd fuck her senseless!"

I smiled as I continued my sexy walk back to our seats, quite pleased with myself that the guys thought so highly of me. As I reached the booth I half turned my head to see the guys all still staring at me.

I stood at the side of our booth with my back to the guys. My legs slightly parted I bent over slowly, arching my back with my ass in the air, as I leant in to kiss my hubby.

My tight mini dress rode up just enough to give the guys a glimpse of the crack of my ass and if they were watching closely, my bald pussy slit.

Tonguing my husband's mouth I placed my left hand on his cheek and gently licked his lips.

I straightened up and returned to my seat as hubby smiled at me. The guys' eyes were staring at me to see how much further I would take this. My plan was to take this a lot further.

I'd noticed that the nightclub had floor up lighting on the walkways to help guide you safely to your seat and exits. There was a light at the foot of our booth, shining soft filtered lighting below our table, pointed directly at my mid section, which I now intended to put to good use. I leant forward toward hubby, leaning on the table between us. My legs stretched outward and slightly parted and in doing so moved to the edge of my seat.

My dress had ridden over my thighs and my pussy was about to be exposed. Turning my waist below the table, just enough so my pussy would be square on facing the guys. Opening my legs, I parted them just enough so my slit would be evident. I could feel the warmth of the light on my naked pussy. At that point the black lights came on, the floor lights dimmed and it was obvious that the guys at the bar could see my white tan lined pussy in all her luminescent glory. I knew my slit would be getting wet and shiny and I could see them nudging each other and pointing in my direction.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers