Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good!" hubby said panting as he continued fucking me "They'll love a big titted slut rubbing her shaved pussy all over their hard trouser covered cocks!"


"I'm serious!" I said, panting with lust "I want to strip for men and let them see my naked body, opening my legs and holding my pussy open to let them see my pink flesh. Bending over and letting see them see my puckered ring, maybe even giving my pussy or asshole a little rub to get them harder!"


"This sounds great babe!" Hubby responded "They'll go berserk when they see that shaved slit and tight asshole!"


"Babe I'm not kidding, I want to be a stripper. I want to be naked in front of strange men, turning them on then I want to come home and be fucked after turning on rooms full of men!"


"What if they want to fuck you?" he timidly asked.


"I would hope they'd all want too, but you wouldn't allow that?" I quizzed.


"As long as you told me afterwards, as long as it was sex only and as long as condoms were worn when fucking you, I could possibly cope!" he exclaimed "In fact it sounds quite horny you being fucked as a stripper!"


My head was spinning as he rammed his now harder than ever cock deep inside my pussy. He took his hard cock out of my pussy and slid it effortlessly straight into my asshole. My puckered ring grasped his shaft as his cock slid in and out of my willing tight hole.


"Plus this hole is for my cock only!" he insisted, his balls banging against my shaved slit.


I couldn't believe how easily my husband accepted my request. I needed confirmation that his response was not only in the positive but also a real statement and not some bedroom sex talk.


"Now your cock is out of me and waiting to be sucked I'll continue. I want to be a Stripper! Can you handle that?"


"Whilst I was fucking you it was a turn on, but now I can honestly say if that's what you'd like then I'm fine with it, including everything else we discussed during our fuck!"


I leant across him and slipped my tongue in his mouth, placing my hand on his rock hard cock, stroking the shaft and moaning gently.

"You're ok with me stripping and you're ok if I want to fuck one of my punters?" I smiled.

"The fact that you're telling me is a positive. You could have easily just fucked someone and not said anything at all!" he smiled, pushing my head toward his cock.


"You'll not regret this!" I said as I took his rock hard cock between my lips.


Sucking his cock wildly he held my ears gently and whispered.


"If you do fuck them remember our rules, condoms, one night stands only, you always tell me and no one fucks your ass!"


Rolling my tongue around his blood engorged helmet I could feel the first twinges of his powerful orgasm. His cock erupted lavish amounts of hot spunk which I swallowed willingly.


I moved up the bed and gave him a soft kiss.


"So am I allowed to suck their cocks and swallow their spunk?" I teased giggling.


"Better there than in your pussy!" he laughed.

"What if it's more than one guy fucking me? Can one of them not fuck my ass?" I giggled pushing hubby's limits even further.

"They'll probably fuck your ass anyway, as you do like a cock sliding in and out of that tight hole!" he laughed.


"Congratulations, you were the first to fuck me in one of the outfits I'll be wearing as a Stripper! Each time I wear this, I'll think of you fucking me in it!"


"I would add a bra and thong or some kind of corset or Basque. That will drive them wild!" hubby encouraged.
 He was right, the lumps and bumps of the underwear beneath would add to the sluttiness of the scenario.


"The thing is babe; the guys will be bursting to touch you, and will try anything to get a quick feel. The additional underwear will keep their hands occupied if you offer it to them to remove. Plus it will turn you on like fuck! Remember in the disco in Tenerife?"


"Sounds interesting" I thought. "And you'd be ok with this?"
"Of course, plus you'll make a killing in tips!" he smiled
.

"You make a start on dinner whilst I practice my sexy moves!" I teased.
Hubby went downstairs to prepare our meal whilst I picked up my mobile and texted Jen.


"He approves hee hee. I will be in your shop tomorrow about 10 to discuss further. Thanx B"


Jen texted back

"Great I'll arrange for the strip club manager to be in the shop when you arrive! Xxx"'


I wasn't expecting that, but it did make sense. Tomorrow morning I'll probably be disrobing seductively in front of a total stranger...again!

The remainder of the night was occupied with hubby and I discussing outfits, music etc for my new career. He was handling this very well and was very pro-active offering suggestions and advice. I tried all of the outfits on that Jen had handed me, parading around the bedroom doing impromptu strips and lap dances for hubby. The shoes were much higher than I normally wear and took a bit of getting used to.

As hubby looked at me with lust and pride I was having a few pangs of guilt about my night in the disco and was close to confession, but thought that should be for another day. Who knows! Maybe I'll have more to confess soon!