Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob tapped my head and winked at me, indicating that I should stand. He held me close and kissed me softly. Sitting back down in his chair, I straddled his thighs once more. His cock parted my excited labia and glided inside me effortlessly.

All eleven inches were embedded deep in my womb. I orgasmed instantly and was moaning softly with desire, when this giant of a cock filled my grateful hole. Placing both his hands on my ass he began to cup my buttocks and spread my ass cheeks. My little pink puckered ring was clearly visible in surrounding mirrors as my pussy flesh was stretched to its limit.

His cock slid in and out, drawing my pussy down and pushing it back in. This view was unbearably erotic and another orgasm screamed through me. How could I live without the pleasure this cock was providing. He lifted me still impaled on his cock over to a huge purple sofa. Laying me on my back, my stockinged legs wrapped around his broad muscular back as he rode me slowly, allowing me to enjoy every inch of his wondrous cock. We were fucking ever so slowly and kissing each other passionately, it was almost like making love. I caught my reflection and watched as his sexual snake drilled into me. We looked awesome together, as though our two bodies were destined to meet.

I would strip like hell for this guy, but I must have this cock regularly.

Bob fucked me in this position for what felt like an hour. Chewing my nipples and playing with my breasts expertly, I have no idea how many orgasms I encountered during that time, suffice to say there were multitudes.

As Bob told me he was about to come, he lifted me up off the purple sofa, still impaled on his cock and carried me over to the stage. Laying me on my back he removed his cock and rested the pulsating beast on my red lips.

I opened my mouth just as the first splash of spunk hit my lip. My mouth encompassed his purple head and took every drop delicious spunk straight from his manhood.

Bob was standing panting with his cock still in my mouth, his balls emptied and pleasure zones siated. I licked the head of his cock and gently caressed his balls with manicured nails.

Bob smiled again and said in a very business like tone.

"Right here's the deal. You get £50 for every strip and I expect at least one full strip a night. Anything you make on lap dancing, you keep and I'll waiver all performances charges, but that's our little secret!"

"So I'm really hired?" I teased, stroking my just fucked slit.

"Babe I've got to have that pussy regularly!"

"You know I'm married don't you?"

"Yes I know that!"

"There is no way I'd leave my husband and I do feel guilty about what we did here, but I needed to have your cock!"

"Well it's here anytime you need it in the future, but I would like to fuck you a couple of times a week, either after hours or we can come here a few mornings a week. The cleaners don't get here till 3.00pm so the place is all ours!"

"So I could be your little Stripper fuck whore?" I smiled "I quite like my new title!"

"Good!" he said "Cause I'd like to have you as my little stripper fuck whore, but I'd expect one of your slutty outfits when we fuck!"

"I'd need that to get me in slut mode for fucking or we'd be making love and that's not going to happen. You can be my tester for all my outfits!" I teased.

"Great you can start on Friday. Be here for 8.30 and bring a few outfits!" Bob smiled "The girls will show you the ropes but no mention of our deal. And if you can arrange the time away from hubby, the club closes at 2.00am and most of the girls are out of here along with the staff by 2.15am!"

I looked into his dreamy eyes as he continued.

"I cash up and usually get out of here by 3-3.30 depending on what kind of night we've had. I'm sure I could make time to fuck that fabulous pussy of yours!"

"Looks like I'll not be getting home till about 4.00am!" I confirmed.

Bob took me to the changing rooms to freshen up. Once I'd done that he gave me a little tour and showed me the entrance to use on Friday night.

Taking me to the front door he unlocked it, kissed me and said "Can't wait for Friday!"

"See you then!" I said as I blew him a kiss and walked back to Jens shop.

My face was still flushed from the vigorous fucking. I walked inside Jens empty shop.

"I got the Job!" I squealed with excitement

"By the look of your face and the way you walked in I think you got more than the job!" she giggled knowingly.

"Good god! The man is a fucking machine. His cock his enormous!" I exclaimed

"So I hear!" she giggled "Come through the back and tell me all about it!"

I regaled the tale of my recent sexual experience in finite detail. Jen giggled and gasped throughout my story.

"Shit girl I'm dripping just listening" she laughed.

"I do feel a bit guilty about hubby though!" I blurted, guiltily but not remorseful.

"You do what you need to do. I've got a few things I'm working on for you if you pop back on Friday morning they should be ready. I'll see you then.

Leaving Jens shop I returned to my car in the multi storey, paid my fee and left for home.

I parked the car on the drive, went inside my house and traipsed up the stairs to my bedroom. I removed my coat, then my waistcoat and pencil skirt. Looking at my image in the mirror I got aroused all over again at the memory of what Bob and I had just enjoyed and how this is what made Bob horny enough to fuck me!

Removing my thong, I examined my pussy. My lips were swollen and puffy but not horrendously. I placed a finger in my hole and it didn't feel that it was gaping or any different. I didn't even smell of sex I'd freshened up so well. I looked over at the alarm clock and didn't realise the time. Hubby would be home in a matter of minutes.

How was I going to play this? He did give a free pass sort of but with conditions but I'd broken most of them. I let the guy fuck without a Condom and I've agreed to fuck him again! The only rule I hadn't broken was the anal sex rule, but if his cock hadn't of been so huge who knows if that would be intact. I had to let him know how far I had gone, at least to rid some of this guilt.

I could always say we used condoms, he'd never know as there wasn't a drop of spunk inside me.

Hubby's car pulled up the drive. Hearing the car door slam, I heard the front door open next then hear Hubby close it after him. My heart was pounding and my mouth was dry.

"Up here honey!" I hollered.

Hubby raced up the stairs and sped into the bedroom.

Seeing me in my sexual attire he grinned and said

"So how did you get on? Did you get the Stripper Job?"

"Actually babe I got more than that, much more than that!" I exclaimed

"What else?" he enquired innocently

"The guy auditioned me as a Stripper, so I did a full strip for him on a stage with music and everything. It felt so good. Naughty but good! He offered me the stripper job on the spot. I was standing almost naked in front of this stranger and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Next he said I could audition for the lap dancer role. He sat in a chair and I danced around him for a bit then I straddled him and ground myself in to his crotch!"

Hubby looked a little flushed but seemed quite aroused by my story so far.

"What happened then?" he asked

"I kept grinding into his crotch and he suddenly got an erection. I know it's wrong but I was so pleased that I'd turned him on. I then lay on the floor and held my legs open. I stood up and removed my thong, turning to face him, I showed him my pussy!" I smiled staring at my husband.

"I then straddled his thighs again and continued to dry hump him. His cock was huge and I was getting turned on now!"

"C'mon it didn't end there did it? You've been a naughty girl haven't you?" Hubby quizzed with a cheeky grin.

"I kept grinding away and it was turning us both on so much. There was no one else in the building so I thought I'd let him have a little feel and if he needed he could jerk off or I could jerk him off. He unzipped his cock and it was so big honey. I was still grinding when it accidentally went inside me!"

"Fucking hell you let him fuck you?"

"I didn't let him honey, honestly it just slipped inside, I couldn't help it. It just slipped in. I was so turned on that I just continued and thought he would come soon and we'd both be satisfied!" I girlishly teased.

"Did he only fuck you once? You fucked him more than just once, didn't you?"

I could tell that this was not upsetting hubby, humiliating him slightly maybe, but it was also turning him on massively.

"If you'd seen his cock you'd understand why. We fucked on the chair and I lost count of how many times I came. He came inside me, which again was an accident as we were so both horny" I teased as hubby looked flushed.

"Fortunately as I was sitting up being fucked all of his come slid out of me. We discussed the job and business arrangements, but we were still post coital. He was naked and I was wearing only what I'm wearing now. I was still aroused and couldn't take my eyes off his cock!'

Hubby gulped as I continued.

"When it started to get hard again I needed to have it inside me. The second time we fucked, I slid on his cock much easier than the first time. This fuck was a bit slower, where we got to know each other's body a bit better and when it came time for him to orgasm, he finished off in my mouth. I swallowed every drop!" I revealed quite proudly.

Hubby's cock was evident now and he was aroused beyond reason.

"So are you taking the job?"

"If you're OK with it? I can't believe how much Stripping and lap dancing turned me on. I was sexually aroused before I took a single item of clothing off. The boss picked up on this and asked me if he could fuck me a couple of times a week if that's OK." I giggled softly placing my gloved hand on Hubby's hard cock.

Unzipping his fly I removed his pants and held his rock hard cock, looking in his eyes.

"It was really horny babe and I'm still horny now. I need your cock inside me!"

"You were born to do this babe!" hubby enthused "If he wants to fuck you again then so be it, but try not to get emotionally involved! And don't forget you have to tell me everything and always be honest with me!"

"Babe I love you and only you. The stripping will be exciting and edgy and the extra marital fucking will be slutty and naughty also, but it's you I love and always will!" I declared.

"So he wants to fuck my wife a couple of times a week?" Hubby smiled, proud of his hot slut trophy wife.

"He most certainly does and he asked if he could fuck my ass also!" I smiled, indicating to hubby that the boss' cock would be gliding in my ass eventually.

"OK I'm cool with it, you fucked your boss and will continue to do so, but now that you've confessed to this you can tell me what exactly went on in that Disco in Tenerife!"

Startled somewhat by his question, I needed to get control back so I held hubby's cock and whispered.

"Mmmm. So you've always known something happened. Would you prefer to hear it now or while your cock is inside me?" I smiled stroking his erect cock.

Pulling me toward him, he kissed me passionately as his cock slid inside my pussy. Riding his cock slowly I began to breath erotically as I started to regale the Tenerife tale.

His hands played with my pierced nipples as I started telling him how, without his knowledge, I'd been flashing my pussy at them teasing them terribly and then the first guy asked me to dance and was fingering my pussy on the crowded dance floor, making me come in the process, exciting me to realise I was fucking a strangers finger with you only yards away.

Then the Second guy with the huge cock was fingering my ass on the dance floor and I placed my hand inside his fly and I felt his huge cock. We sneaked over to a private area where he was almost fucking me, I gave him a blowjob and he came in my mouth. Then the third guy finger blasted me on the dance floor and I came like crazy, then he took me outside and took photos of me, even taking a few with his fingers in my pussy and ass.

Then the fourth guy took me outside, lifted my hem up, bent me over and was sliding his cock inside me and was just about to fuck me but I said he couldn't fuck my pussy as it was my husband's pussy, he then slammed his cock in my ass and fucked me till he came in my ass.

The last guy took me across the car park to a Winnebago camper van, he removed my dress leaving me naked. I'd never been naked and alone with a man since we married and this was exciting. I sucked his cock, he licked and fingered my pussy, he finger blasted me also but this time naked and my legs wide apart, he also slid the tip of his cock in my pussy but I said that was my husband's, so he also fucked me in the ass and came on my face!

He gave me a hairbrush for me to fuck myself with as he took photos of me naked and masturbating. I stuck the brush handle in my ass and he took a few photos of that, then he put his cock in my mouth and photographed that.

I'd got the last words out of mouth still riding hubby's cock when he came so forcefully.

"Fuck sake Becky. I never knew you could be such a slut!" He smiled "Can't wait till you start your new job!" he laughed.

"You really don't mind me having a little unfaithful cock fun then? Even when it's a bit dirty!"

"The dirtier the better! As long as you tell me, always!"

"So I can have some cock fun then?" I enquired "I do have my eye on a few I'd like to fuck my pussy!"

"It will be my pleasure as long as you tell me!"

"Well as long as I'm getting fucked and licked it will be my pleasure also!"

I smiled looking into my husbands piercing blue eyes.

"I may as well tell you everything that happened on the second night we met the guys in Tenerife!" I smiled, blushing at the memory.

"I forgot we met those guys twice!" Hubby said, a look of shook on his flushed face "I got really drunk that night!"

"I know!" I smiled "While you were getting hammered I was enjoying the best night of sex of my entire life!" I declared, shocking hubby even further.

"Tell me everything that happened!" Hubby said with a stern but jovial look.

"If you remember I was wearing that tight black corset dress, which barely covered my boobs. The bra cups of the dress were completely see through under the black disco lights, which appealed to my five new friends, as I saw them all watching my heaving breasts every time the black light came on!" I smiled at the memory.

"We were all at the bar drinking champagne, which the guys were buying and filling your glass as quick as it emptied.

They all took turns in keeping your attention occupied as they systematically took turns in holding my large firm breasts or squeezing my taut buttocks, smiling every time they came into contact with my garter straps. I was wearing fishnet stockings that night to enhance the look of the corset dress.

I'd forgone wearing panties or a thong as all of the guys had placed at least one part of their body inside me the last time, it seemed senseless to wear anything at all. The dress was so tight you could see the bumps of my garter straps, which the guys were taking great delight in stroking and twanging at every given opportunity!"

I recalled, looking at the dazed expression on hubby's face.

"You were quite well gone and the guy were kissing me and fondling me behind your back. This was getting me so aroused, when two of the guys took me outside on the pretence of a cigarette.

We ended up in the Winnebago camper van once more. Hands were all over me immediately as my dress vanished from my body instantly. Standing naked before the two guys wearing only my garter belt, fishnet stockings and high heeled ankle boots. I looked every inch the consummate slut. Both guys got naked in record time, sporting huge erections as I wrapped the fingers of both hands around each cock.

Stroking their cocks lightly, they took turns in kissing me and stroking my erect pierced nipples!"

Hubby was visibly shaking with shock and lust as I continued to regale my story.

"They placed me on the bed and I opened my stockinged legs high and wide, showing my shaved pussy and puckered asshole to my audience of two. One guy knelt beside my head and the other positioned himself between my stockinged legs.

I smiled and whispered I can't wait to feel you guys inside me. I kissed the cock at my head and slowly began to tongue and lick the purple head. As the cock was sliding inside my mouth I heard the distinctive tone of spit being aimed at my asshole.

This turned me on so much, being spat on like some cheap slut, I sucked the cock deep inside my mouth. The other cock nudged at my asshole as the tip pushed in my asshole just beyond my tight sphincter.

My eyes rolled with pleasure as the guys anally spit roasted me. My poor faithful husband was being plied with alcohol, so his slut wife could fuck and pleasure five strangers cocks.

The stockings and Garters in combination with my curvy body, were proving to be too much for these two guys, as I knew they were both heading to orgasm and I would be getting filled with delicious hot spicy spunk any moment.

True to form the guy fucking my ass snarled that he was going to come. I pushed my ass down on his cock, signalling him to come inside my ass. His eyes rolled and his body spasmed as he emptied his entire load deep inside my asshole. The guy with his cock in my mouth indicated he was also about to come. I placed my left hand on his buttocks and pushed his cock as far down my throat as I possibly could.

I was about to gag, when his spunk poured down my throat, lubricating the membrionic flesh, helping me swallow his entire load. I lay back on the bed naked except for my garters and stockings when I whispered to the guys!" Hubby was at boiling point. He was so aroused at my antics.

"Instead of me getting dressed, why don't you send some of the other guys. I'm feeling particularly lusty right now! I smiled at them stroking my hairless slit. They both got ready and gave me a gentle kiss, then went back inside the nightclub, leaving on the bed ready for my next victim!"

I looked at hubby, his Adam's apple swallowing harshly, a sure sign that my antics were arousing him immensely. His cock was rock hard again as I reached out to gently stroke it.

"Do you want your cock back inside me and I can sit on it and tell you the rest of tale?"

Hubby nodded open mouthed as I held the base of his cock and slid his rock hard length inside my well lubricated pussy.

"The next guy to come in was the guy with the huge cock. My eyes opened wide as he closed the Winnebago door behind him. We're coming over one at a time now so your husband doesn't get too suspicious. He smiled as he began to disrobe. My eyes were centred on his crotch, awaiting the grand unveiling of his colossal cock.

He slid his trousers and Calvin Kleins down in fell swoop, revealing the biggest cock I'd ever seen pointing directly at me. I placed the heel of my bots on the bed and raised my legs toward my huge breasts.

My pussy opened voluntarily, displaying my pink wetness to the huge cock. He knelt on the bed between my stockinged legs as his enormous cock nudged at my soaking labia. My pussylips opened almost kissing his cock as he eased it slowly inside my not so faithful pussy. The decision was hers not mine. She wanted that huge cock inside her, stretching her, filling her, fucking her!"

I was slowly riding hubby's cock, watching him squirm with humiliation and voyeuristic pleasure as I began to reveal how I let the huge cock turn me in to an unfaithful cheating whore.

"My legs were wide open and the tip of his cock was easing its way inside my very tight but very wet pussy. It was stretching me masterfully, providing sensations I knew I needed to repeat. He leant forward and gently kissed me, my tongue slithering inside his mouth as he continued to push his huge cock in to my pussy.