Slut - The Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was pushing my labia inside my pussy, making me pull my pussy open, to keep my labia in place. I was holding my pussylips, feeling the huge man meat push deep inside me. The head of his huge cock had reached my cervix, banging on the sexual doors as my first huge cock orgasm burst out of me.

A gush of female ejaculation spurt from my pussy, leaving me wide eyed and panting.

I felt his huge balls rest on my asshole and knew his entire length was embedded inside me.

I looked down at my pussy as he withdrew his massive pussy juice coated cock. My cum was glistening on his enormous shaft as he slid his cock slowly in and out of my cunt. I was whimpering and sobbing with sexual delight as I flicked my tongue over his ear and whispered.

Fuck me like my husband never could. Give me your huge cock and fill me with your seed. I thrashed beneath him as he began to up the rhythm, plundering my pussy expertly. What happened next was the stuff of fantasies. He whispered he was about to come but want to come up my ass!

The mixture of fear and arousal I experienced at that moment would never be achieved again. I nodded my head subserviently as he removed his huge cock from my pussy. My previous assfucking had left me more looser than I envisaged as the tip of his cock slid easily inside my ass.

I came instantly as he eased a couple more inches of his agonising length further inside my asshole. I was shocked to feel the force of his ejaculation as hot spicy spunk flooded my anal passage. The look of glee on his face at actually fucking a woman up the ass with his huge cock was a source of pride and achievement that will live with me forever!"

Hubby was insanely close to orgasm as I slowly rode his embedded cock.

"Do you want to spunk inside me or do you want to hear more?" I smiled caringly.

"Tell me more. I want to spunk in your mouth when you finish!" Hubby snarled.

"Big cock guy removed his cock from my ass and I had to rush to the small bathroom in the Winnebago. Spunk was pouring from my ass a both loads were evacuating at the same time. I cleaned up with some tissues and then gave my ass and pussy a little rinse in small washbasin. I gave my teeth a quick cleanse with a little dab of toothpaste on my index finger. Flushing all evidence away I returned into the bed area to find big cock guy dressed and ready to return. I was a little disappointed as I wanted another session with that cock. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he would send the next one in.

Closing the Winnebago door after him, I took this opportunity to freshen up a little, re-apply some make up and make my hair look more civilised!"

Hubby was listening intently as I continued.

"The door opened and two guys entered the Winnebago. It was the young guy who first fucked my ass and the guy who seduced me in the Winnebago.

Hi babe the seducer said and pointed at his friend. He wants too fuck you and have me record it. Is that ok with you?

I looked at them with a crooked wicked smile and said of course it is, but remember you need to send me a copy. Seducer picked up the camera as the young guy stepped from behind him, stark naked and sporting a very impressive erection.

Is that for me? I smiled moving my head forward to take his cock deep in my mouth. The moans of pleasure coming from the young guy convinced me that this would not be a long video. I lay him on his back and straddled his waist. I eased myself on to his erect cock and slid down his length effortlessly.

He let out a very loud pleasurable moan as I began to ride his hard young cock. The seducer stood behind, zooming the camera lens into my cock stuffed pussy, watching me ride this young mans cock expertly. A slut always knows when the spunk is on its way and the young guy said through gritted teeth. I'm going to come!

I said without thinking, fuck my ass and come inside me.

He looked positively shocked as he removed his cock from my pussy and slid it up my unfaithful ass. His cock had only just entered when the first spurt of his hot young seed began to flood my anal passage. I smiled at the seducer as the young guy drained his balls inside my asshole. That was delicious, I smiled at him, time for you to go now and leave us two alone while I get my final length of cock inside me!"

Hubby was shaking his head at the realisation of how much of a slut he had married.

"The young guy hastily dressed and left me and the seducer alone. He had discarded his clothing and was standing before me naked and proudly sporting a wonderful erection. I gently tapped his cock and whispered, I'll be back in a second. I nipped back into the small bathroom and cleaned my asshole once more, feeling spent semen seep out of my just fucked ass. On completion of clean up, I returned in to the bed area and held the seducer close to my naked form. He smiled and asked were the stockings and garters for him. I said they were indeed and I was so pleased he would be the last one tonight as he was going to feast on all my holes and whatever he wanted to me.

He eased me onto the bed, resting between my opened legs as he slid three fingers inside my well lubricated pussy. He looked up at me with lust written all over his face and began to finger blast my pussy. He had placed the camera on a shelf opposite and was recording our sexual tryst. I was panting ferociously as his fingers increased in speed. The orgasm began slowly then built up as the fingers went faster.

Female ejaculate was erupting from my volcanic pussy as I moaned deliriously, Fuck me! Fuck your slut! In one very smooth action, he removed his fingers and plunged his erect cock deep inside my pussy. The remnants of my orgasm endured as he fucked me slowly, feeling my pussy walls oscillate and tremble with unbridled excitement!"

Hubby was agonisingly preventing himself from spunking, determined to hear this tale to its conclusion.

"He looked down on me and smiled saying it feels tremendous to fuck this pussy, especially after the last time when you wouldn't let me. I kissed him passionately and said. You can come inside my pussy if you want or you can come in my ass or mouth. He looked at me smiling and said.

"I fucked your ass last time, this time I want to come in your mouth and all over your face so the camera can catch it!"

I needed to hurry up with this story or hubby's cock and head were going to explode.

"He fucked me deeply, kissing me passionately all the time, as I continuously came on his cock. He was a sensational fuck and I would have fucked him all night, but needed to get back to you in the nightclub. He broke our kiss and said that he was going to come. He pulled his rampant cock out of my pussy and knelt at my head, spraying his delicious spunk all over my face and into my opened mouth.

I scooped every dollop of his beautiful spunk up and swallowed every single strand. I then placed the head of his diminishing cock inside my mouth and cleaned the magnificent specimen of all spunk and pussy juice.

After that we both helped each other get ready, having wonderful feels of each other's bodies as we did so. He helped me re-apply my make up, spray a little perfume and dab a little toothpaste on my tongue to disguise the taste and smell of spunk and pussy juice.

We returned inside the nightclub to find you absolutely smashed. One of the guys came over to me and said we'll get him a taxi as I don't think walking is a good idea. I smiled and thanked the guy as he went off to arrange a taxi. Until the taxi arrived all of the guys spent the entire time taking turns in kissing me and touching me intimately right in full view of you, but you were so intoxicated you never even noticed. I remember leaning back against the bar with my dress around my waist and my stockinged legs wide open, as one of the guys pushed his cock inside my shaved pussy, fucking me wildly, while the others recorded the event on their phones. After coming inside me, he removed his cock, which I delighted in licking clean in front of his friends and their camera phones, then proceeded to finger blast me to a gushing orgasm, as his friends looked on, still recording the action. I was looking over at you, moaning as the guy finger fucked your hot slut wife in a nightclub bar. You were so drunk, you were oblivious to my slut antics as I fucked his finger, moaning like a whore! I must admit it was such a turn on to be fucked and fingered right in front of you and my audience!"

I heard the loudest moan ever as Hubby erupted inside my pussy. I rode his exploding cock deliberately slowly, making his orgasm as perfect as I could.

"When they poured you into the taxi, one of the guys slid my dress up over my naked buttocks and began to fuck me from behind. My ass and legs were outside the taxi and I was moaning orgasmically in to your sleeping face while being fucked like a dirty cheating slut, which I most definitely was. I can't believe that you were unaware of me being fucked so publicly!" I smiled "He came inside me and gave me a quick gushing finger blast to remove as much of his spunk as possible!"

I looked at my open mouthed, somewhat shocked husband.

"It didn't end there. I had to get the bell hop to help me get you into the room. He placed you on the bed, on your side for safety, then I thanked him by spending the next twenty minutes having my pussy and ass fucked in the bathroom, coming all over my face and tits, licking his cock clean, then him leaving discretely!"

"Fucking hell babe! That was sensational!" He panted, sweat running down his forehead.

"I'm glad you approve as you'll be pleased to know the bell hop helped me get ready for the pool one day as I sucked his cock to completion and he very kindly fucked my ass in the elevator early one morning. I'll be getting lots of cock inside me for the foreseeable future!"