Slut Training 03

Story Info
Subbie girl's dogging night.
3.1k words
4.7
11.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening Surprise 2

She needed that drink so much; her mouth feeling very dry from the endless panting she seemed to have done in the previous half an hour. After the litre water had drained surprisingly quickly, she dropped the empty plastic bottle onto the driver's seat and blindly looked to her man to give her affirmative to his question. She was happy to progress to Level Three.

She heard his calming voice and felt his guiding hand ready to help her out of the car. She took the preferred aid and swung her legs through the doorway, keeping her knees together demurely and dropping her heels to the gravelly ground. Standing up, she quickly gained her balance and took a moment to feel as much as she could for her surroundings in her temporarily sightless world.

Could she hear the watching people? What scents pervaded her nose? Someone was smoking, she could tell that much and the residual loads of spunk at her face, neck and breasts had dissolved to pure liquid now, smelly streaks running down her body.

Feeling her man's hands at her remaining piece of clothing, she aided him by pulling her skirt back down over her buttocks and located the zip to undo it properly. Dropping it to the floor, she lifted each leg in turn for it to be extricated from around her heels and heard it thrown onto the seat behind her.

She took a deep breath and contemplated the fact that she was now stood outside wearing just heels and her man's wide black scarf tied around her eyes. Her buttocks suddenly feeling cold, she could imagine that it was the night air now chilling the coating of squirt that she had previously been seated in. A slight shiver of nervousness attacked her body and she instinctively wrapped one arm across her chest, the other hand creeping to cover her pussy.

Her man crooked his arm around her shoulders to guide her away from the car in order for the door to swing closed, and now she knew she really was on full display. Her breathing became deeper with a slight raggedness to it but he must have realised her temporary distress as he took a moment to cup her face in both hands for a kiss.

At his warmth and closeness, she dropped her hands that were now a barrier between them and instead swung them around his neck to hold him close, her breathing becoming smoother and a smile returning to her lips.

After a few moments, they naturally parted and before she knew it, she was being guided hand in hand slowly around the car, her tentative steps feeling the unevennesses in the ground.

She desperately maintained her primary thought that no one knew who she was, and as a flush of excitement took over her feelings, her gait suddenly had a slight strut to it.

Somewhere very close by, somebody started scrolling through their phone menus. She could hear the familiar clicks and vibrations and a soft conversation had started between two or more with the device.

Her Dom whispered for her to stand still and wait, and he dropped her hand.

The most nervous she had ever been meant also complete and utter excitement for what was to come next. Without any prior expectations, all she knew was that she was standing in the exact middle of a group of cars, all most likely with their headlights pointed at her. She suddenly felt very self-conscious and alone though knowing deep in her heart that her man was still running security for her.

With an owl hooting in the distance and a corresponding flutter of wings in the tree branches above her, the reality of her location exploded in her head. Fucking butt naked in a random open air carpark as entertainment for any number of people to watch and wank over, already covered in at least two loads of ejaculate with no idea of the time or what was to come next.

The thought was fleeting when suddenly music started playing and it became immediately apparent what was expected of her and what the previous discussions she had overheard had been about.

Feeling the soft rock music now, she felt like she had returned to familiar ground. Rocking her hips back and forth, she knew what to do. She had to dance for these people.

She was happy to dance. She used to dance and had been on podium stages in her past. Not nude of course. Not completely naked with her breasts bouncing so obviously with each kick and movement. Not so much as the complete focus with her open pussy lips still emphasising her inner labia which still seemed to want to leak a never-ending snail trail down a thigh to match the one at her neck.

But dancing came naturally to her and judging by a couple of soft whoops, the audience seemed to be enjoying the show. She responded with more and more exaggerated movements, pushing her hips out and up as much as possible as though subconsciously unaware that each time opened her lower lips and accentuated the curves of her backside. Bending low in a sweeping twerk, she knew her anus was opening and her entire wet gash between her legs was on display from the right viewpoint.

The track was changed midway through the song, but she kept her movement going until she found the new speed of the next selection. A 70's classic this time and one of her favourites.

Even dancing without the benefit of sight, she could tell that her heels were having the effect of tightening her thigh and calf muscles, the five inch heels making her legs look longer than they were and showing their true elegance on a body that looked much younger than it's years.

As this song progressed and she realised that there was some laughter and general enjoyment from behind her too, she started rotating her dance on the spot too, lifting her arms in time with the music and showing off her breasts before twerking low. This was now obviously a personal engagement interval for the assembled group of people considering the chatter that had started around her but she felt no one in close proximity and she wondered how many cocks would be out if she removed her blindfold.

She was most likely the only one naked. She felt slightly demeaned and humiliated by this thought, which had the ironic effect of making her feel even wetter between the legs.

Previously when the man had been wanking over her, she hadn't heard any conversation from anyone else. Now it seemed like a party for them, and her displaying her nudity the complete entertainment.

The last time she had danced for strangers, she had had the benefit of a joint first and she had been clothed. This time she didn't need drugs to feel the excitement of her predicament, the obvious enjoyment of the crowd spurring her to larger and larger movements as the focal attention point of the group.

They had no idea who she was. She could meet them tomorrow in the supermarket aisle and they would have no idea she was the same girl. Of course, she would have no idea either. No doubt her body had already been caught on multiple recording media devices. The thought stimulated her to widen her stance while gyrating and she wanted to use her fingers on her clit more than ever before in her entire life, a rare glance all she was willing to risk in the absence of permission to do so.

The bright red lips of her mouth built into the biggest smile she had ever had in her life and if she was honest with herself, she started showing off a little.

That was, of course, until she felt her Dom at her elbow once more with new instructions, which made the smile falter, and her heart rate increase again. The music was shut down and the murmuring of the crowd automatically dwindled.

"Inspection!"

Fuck. The reality of the situation hit her again like a brick, but her slave training immediately took her to a stationary position, legs apart with her hands behind her head, there now not just for her Master to prowl around her, but for an unknown number of other random people to as well.

She assumed the position, desperately trying to maintain an even breathing rate under the intrusive situation, and then felt a hand on her body. Was that her man's hand? She desperately tried to ignore it's progress over her body, first on her shoulders, down over the small of her back and over her buttocks.

All of a sudden the hand confirmed it's ownership, when it momentarily left her ass and then slapped back down in a sharp abusive manner, trembling her flesh and causing her to exhale calmly as she was used to much sharper strikes than that.

The crowd though seemed to really enjoy the act considering the sounds of descending zips and groans of enjoyment.

Feeling exceptionally naughty, she quickly changed the quiet coping with the blow to a sexualised ultra feminine moan of pain.

She felt pressure from two hands now on her hips and shoulders and understood what was needed. She bent at the waist to accommodate the obvious expectation, maintaining straightness of her legs and aware that her ass was now high in the air displaying her entire private area to everyone behind her.

If she had felt humiliation before, this was that same emotion ramped up extra fifty plus percent. Her breasts swinging beneath her, she could tell that her nipples were like pebbles hanging from her gorgeous mounds of soft womanly flesh. Her heels keeping her erect as she was, meant that she could feel how wide her ass cheeks had spread at her new position and she could only guess at the view she was presenting to the watching people.

Would they appreciate the view? Would they be getting off on it? She had a slight hang up with how her flesh looked between her legs and despite her man telling her how sexy and gorgeous and erotic she looked down there, she always struggled to believe it. She swallowed at the rising nerves in her very core and knew that she looked like a slut on heat.

Shuffling hands on flesh really close to her confirmed that she was now being wanked over, and the knowledge that she was the erotic focus of so many people diminished the slight desire to call out her predetermined safe word. Indeed, the ready smile started to return to her face, not that anyone could see it in the position she was. Instead, she shuffled her feet further apart, causing her pussy to gape a touch more and was rewarded with an obliging final grunt from one random man who quickly came over her bottom, several little ropes of spunk slanting over her cheeks towards her anus.

Her situation had obviously made an impression on her man as she heard the close quarters familiar sound of his belt being loosened and his jeans zip descending. She had her confirmation as she felt his body move around to put her head at his belly, and found his stiffening member slapping against her cheek.

At this level of involvement, there was no way he would have allowed anyone else to be in this position, it had to be him. The feel of his hands on her and the gentle smell of manliness confirmed his presence. It was time to suck his cock for everyone to watch. As much as she was enjoying the feel of him on her face, she licked her lips eagerly.

At his quiet instruction, she reached around to hold her ass cheeks open for the queue of voyeurs to aim any future shots at and then opened her mouth like a good girl to take him to the back of her throat in the meantime.

As engorged as he was as he fed himself between her lips, she felt him further stiffen to what she recognised as his maximum extent, and relaxed her jaw and throat to take it as deeply as possible, enjoying the precum taste coating her tonsils, desperately trying to get her tongue to his balls whilst he was planted deep inside her. She was used to gagging from previous delicious evenings and welcomed the discomfort, desperate to be as slutty as she could, coughing quickly and involuntarily drooling as copiously as possible, aware of what a turn on this was to anyone watching and especially to her man who was receiving her attention.

Awkwardly positioned as she was, it didn't occur to her to alter it or make herself comfortable without express permission or instruction, and she endeavoured to dip her head repeatedly to mouth fuck her man at regular intervals in-between forcing her head down on his cock to feel it at her uvula. Each of her hands was still clenched on a buttock, holding them as wide as possible. He had told her to part them, and she had no intention of failing such a simple edict, irrespective of how it must look to the watchers and the abject humiliation of her position as centre of attention.

Her attention consumed with him, she barely noticed a spunk load from one stranger standing behind her, missing her ass and jetting across her back. Dimly aware of a slight jostling going on beside her, she wondered exactly how many people were vying for position.

Seemingly with reluctance, her Master's cock was pulled out of her mouth, and she felt herself guided forward a couple of steps. Her heels uncertainly feeling their way whilst still bent over awkwardly at a right angle, his hand pulling on her hair, she suddenly felt the hard ridge of a bonnet beneath her. She collapsed her breasts onto still surprisingly warm metal, still maintaining her open ass crack as previously instructed.

Now she felt his cock behind her, the helmet pushing at her flesh, eager for the moist warm depths of her body, the bulbous head of his member angry and intrusive.

The feeling of it between her legs was all consuming. Desperate to take it, to feel his balls bouncing against her clit on the forward stroke, she twerked and jiggled her ass with a touch of impatience.

There were bodies either side of her too; she could hear the soft chink of belt buckles against the car front wings. She was about to be fucked by her bloke on full view to others.

Her knuckles whitened as they clenched on her own ass cheeks, moaning softly to herself as she felt her gash open and dribbling and knew at that moment that she would quite happily take it in whichever orifice he decided to use, and with complete gratitude.

Somebody was wailing again, and as though disembodied from the moment and looking down on herself, she was not surprised that her subconscious came to the slow inescapable fact that it was herself.

The smell of spunk in the cool, still evening air was becoming worse as another load from a stranger was aimed at and caught her face and the bonnet at her head, and just as her pysche was rationalising the thought that she was actually being used as a cum dump, she felt her man tension at her rear and spurt after spurt of his ejaculate shoot deep inside her pussy.

At his whispered permission, she released her buttocks and grasped for the top edge of the vehicle bonnet to take her weight as she sagged against the front grille, physically and emotionally a spent force, but needing a last orgasm for herself.

Dimly aware that she was still being watched, she felt the car's front emblem pushing against her clit. Without any other options available and desperate for relief, she squirmed against it in the vague hope that the smooth contours would give some relief, uncaring about how it looked to anyone else, but vaguely humiliated with how needy she most likely looked.

A hand was there now. Creeping over her lower back to her ass cheeks and through between her legs. Oh yes please. Oh yes. Further.

She honestly couldn't care less whose it was in that instant. She didn't mind if it was her man's, another man's, or a woman's. She just needed a cum. The longer and stronger the fingers, the better.

Practically lifting one knee to her chest on the bonnet, she opened herself as wide as possible for the fingers to creep down past her ass, and probe softly inside her warmest place. They seemed to know what they were doing and for that she was extremely grateful, even though it would be a mystery for the rest of her life who had administered this most necessary of attentions. Her man was always reticent with details following these adventures.

She moaned again as it pushed in and out a couple of times before centering on stroking her clit for a moment or two. Her hands gripped the wipers and she wailed again, physically shaking at the impending orgasm.

It just took two more energetic double finger fucks, and she squatted one legged for her squirt, the muscles in her thigh holding her without problem with the end goal in sight, flooding the ground around her high heeled stiletto shoe to the appreciation of the audience.

And then there were arms around her. Muscles and heat and comfort and safety.

Picking her up; plucking her from where she was stood. Her Dom rolled her towards him to rest her blindfolded face against his chest, to hug her close and to take her calmly around to the passenger seat. The show was over. If anyone was left to cum at the spectacle, they were depositing on the ground now.

At his request, she heard someone open the door for him, and she felt herself being lowered carefully into place. Her face lolled away into the leather seat; she was spent.

Distant vague applause and calls of appreciations of the entertainment she had provided came across the still night air and she simultaneously felt a car rug being smoothed over her, screening her body from view and effectively returning her dignity.

Levels Four and Five would have to wait for another day and she was grateful to have the option removed from her. The heady excitement of the evening had fuelled her with an extremely efficient drug, adrenaline better than any narcotic but which had seemly also removed all inhibitions or sense of propriety.

She knew that she would have wanted more if given the opportunity. He knew that she now needed a drink and plenty of sleep. There could always be another day to replay the events and step up to sample even naughtier opportunities.

The door beside her closed, and that was the last thing she knew for above an hour.