Olivia's College Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Olivia needs money and discovers the world of exhibitionism.
3.5k words
4.67
13.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers Information (helpful): Hi there! This is my second series on this platform that I started! For a short description, it's a story about Olivia, a girl who starts college and tries to earn some money. In the first chapter, she discovers a dubious app that gives her crazy challenges to complete but also a lot of money. Part one focuses on her feelings and her first encounter with the world of exhibitionism. What starts slow in the first chapter could quickly get out of hand in the future, so things will probably get spicier in Part 2. Will Olivia stay innocent, or will she slowly get corrupted by her actions? This is planned to be a multi-chapter story, so we will find out in the next parts in the future!

It is a hot summer day, the sun is shining, and there is not a single cloud to be seen. Olivia walks through the city, checking out the new clothing shops that have recently opened in the commercial part of the pedestrian zone. She is already carrying two bags in her hands as she stops for a moment to take a break. Olivia is 20 years old and starts college in a few days. She is 176cm tall, her long, blonde hair gets blown around in the wind, and the sun reflects in her emerald green eyes. Despite having a slim body, her old clothes have already fulfilled their purpose by not fitting that well anymore. Her white blouse presses tightly against her body; it has shirked a little after two years of washing. Being short on cash, it is a little sad that she has to buy a full set of clothes already, but on the other hand, Olivia can't complain. In the last two years, her boobs have grown in size, and a new set of clothes and underwear is just what she needs. She wipes off the sweat from her forehead, caused by the sun burning violently on this hot summer day. Olivia notices an ice cream stand and takes out her purse.

"No way, it can't be!" she mumbles as she checks how much money she has left. It is barely enough to buy some ice cream, so it looks like her shopping tour has come to an end. Her parents aren't rich, and, who would have thought, it means she isn't either. Oliva has been working in an office during the summer holidays, but the money she earned wasn't that much. "Alright, it looks like I have to find a way to get some money during my time in college," she thinks to herself as she spends her last bucks on ice cream.

One week later:

Olivia is standing in front of her dorm; the sun is blinding her as she holds a hand over her eyes to examine the building. Her college is located in another city, an hour's drive away from the village she is living in, so she decided to move. Her parents helped her move in a few hours ago and are now waving her goodbye out of the car as they drive off. The dorm is located directly on campus, and luckily, her parents promised her to pay for it in the first year. In return, they won't send her any money; they're already struggling to pay for her rent.

Her flat has two very small bedrooms, a tiny bathroom, and a kitchen and living room combined. The whole area barely covers 30 square meters. Olivia has already met Mia, her new roommate. She is 21 years old, pretty small, and has red hair reaching up to her shoulders. Despite her relatively nerdy appearance, Olivia noticed that Mia wasn't just the type of shy girl. She started her second year and definitely knows a lot about this place; from college parties and events to secret chat groups involving cheating on exams, she is well informed.

"Ohh, you will love it here, Olivia, trust me! You seem quite cool, so I'm glad you became my roommate!" Mia laughs with a smile on her face as she notices the girl still feeling a little uncomfortable in her new surroundings. "Hey, don't make such a face, or is there something on your mind, if I may ask?"

"Well, if I'm completely honest with you... I'm broke. My parents pay for my rent, but only for the first year, so I'm a little worried, financially speaking," Olivia explains with a sigh.

"Oh no, don't be sad, Mia saves the day!" her roommate says enthusiastically, trying to cheer Olivia up. "There are plenty of options; first there is the café, you can work there during the week and on weekends. But honestly, the schedule stinks, and the payment is...meh. There are also plenty of shops in town searching for workers. It will be a little stressful, considering that you have to learn as well, but it is what it is, I guess," Mia says, shaking her head. "Well, there is one other option. I don't know you that well and probably shouldn't tell you this, but there is an app. It's run by a bunch of students here, no one knows who exactly, but everyone in second year and higher has definitely heard about it. You have to complete special... dares in order to win money. People will bet if you do it or not, and you get a percentage of the pot. Easy money, and a lot of it."

"And the downside?" Olivia asks, knowing that there is no such thing as "free money".

"Well, download it, and you will see," Mia responds with a smile on her face. "But you definitely have what it needs!" she laughs.

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia asks confusedly, but Mia waves with her hand and grabs her bag.

"We don't want to be late on your first day, the welcoming event starts, let's go!" Mia says, ignoring Olivia's question and grabbing her hand, dragging her to the door.

The welcoming event was boring. Oliva managed to get to know some other first-year students, but none of the information she got from the professors was new to her. Back in the dorm, she jumps on her bed, looking through her phone. She remembers the conversation with Mia from earlier and starts to look for the app her roommate mentioned. It is called "Dare or Dare?", and after downloading it, Oliva has to type in her personal data. But to her surprise, there is no entry for her name or phone number. The required information is sex, height, weight, sexual orientation, how long she has been at college, her PayPal or bank account data so she can receive payment, and a photo. Olivia holds her phone in front of her head, ready to take a selfie. But then a notification pops up: "Welcome new user! Your first dare to verify: Post a photo of yourself in underwear, it will be used as your profile picture, face excluded. Your prize as a new visitor: 50€!"

Olivia freezes in place. Now she understands the downside. The dares seem to be quite crazy, and this is probably just the beginning. Then again, she looks at the money. She needs it. Desperately. And she doesn't even have to show her face. With a sigh, Olivia starts to get rid of her clothes until she is standing in her brand-new underwear only.

After several tries, she finally submits a photo. It took her a while to find the perfect angle, not showing her face or other things like personal belongings in the background that could link her to the photo. And on top of it, Olivia wanted to look good in it, with her slim belly and her C-cup tits presented in a good light. Seconds later, a notification pops up on her phone, telling her that 50€ have been deposited in her bank account.

"Welcome to "Dare or Dare?" you are now officially registered and able to receive dares. Please select a user name," the app says in a popup window. "Don't use your real name and pick something people will remember; the more fame you have, the bigger your opportunities are!"

Olivia thinks about it for a moment, then starts to type in "fallen_angel", not wanting to think about it for too long. The window closes, and she gains full access to the app. The list of members surprises her; a thousand people are registered and active. Almost a hundred of them are actively accepting dares, the rest of the users have turned them off, only participating in the betting. Olivia, not having any money to bet with, has no choice but to also participate in the dares, which are her best chance to earn herself some money. She continues to read the additional information on the app: If she completes a dare, 10% of the money bet against her gets transferred to her account. Dares are given out randomly; usually, a user receives a challenge weekly, but if the user has built up some fame, it can even be daily.

An hour later, Olivia and Mia are eating dinner at the kitchen table. For Olivia, it's her first meal in her new home.

"Sooooo... Did you download the app?" Mia asks curiously.

"I did, yes, and I am already a verified user," Olivia responds. Her face turns a little red as she notices that Mia probably knows about the conditions of the app.

"Hey, no need to be ashamed," Mia tries to calm Olivia, "I am also using this app and participating in dares!"

Suddenly, a loud and unique notification sound starts to ring. It's the app. On Olivia's phone! It looks like she got her first dare. Olivia stares at her phone screen, nervous about what it will show her.

"Hey, freshmeat, this is your first dare: A photo shoot on a bench, in front of the big fountain next to the main hall! And don't you dare wear some panties! Post a photo in a mini skirt, showing your cute little pussy!" the notification on the app tells her.

Olivia freezes in place, reading the words in front of her again and again.

"HA! That was exactly my reaction when I got my first dare, but you'll get used to it, no worries!" Mia laughs at her roommate's reaction.

There are already five bets placed, four of them betting that Olivia will fail.

"It's her first year and her first bet, she will chicken out for sure! Hot profile pic tho," one comment says.

"Yes, it would be a shame not to see more of her," another user writes, betting 20 bucks on her failing.

Minutes pass, and other students start to comment and place their bets. A small window shows how much money Olivia will earn if she completes the challenge successfully.

"How much?" Mia asks, reading her roommate's mind from her facial expressions.

"Currently, 80€ if I succeed," Olivia answers in surprise.

"And it will be more in an hour or so. How much time is left?" Mia asks.

"Two hours," Olivia answers, still not believing how active this platform is.

"Odd, normally there is more time. Your choice. And you don't have to tell me what kind of bet it is. Keep your username to yourself. You don't want creepy fans following you all over, keep it anonymous! Also, please turn off the notification sound unless you want people to hear it in public places!" Mia advises her new friend.

"Alright... see you soon!" Olivia says, nervously leaving the kitchen.

Back in her room, she looks through her clothes. Luckily, she owns not just one, but two very short skirts. She decides on the white one and starts to strip down. Olivia throws her panties on her bed, knowing that she won't need them on her mission. She waits in her room for another 20 minutes, as she starts to overthink the whole situation. After taking a deep breath, she made her decision and storms out of her room, ready to leave the dorm.

Seven minutes later, Olivia reaches the described location. A big fountain in front of the main hall. To her luck, not many people are around at this time of the day. The sun is already low and is soon about to set. She picks a random bench and sits down. As she raises her short skirt with her hand, her heart starts to beat faster in her chest. Olivia looks around nervously, checking if no one is watching. The few people that are currently sitting on the other benches some meters away don't seem to bother; they are busy talking to each other, some of them reading books.

"Olivia, you can do this!" she whispers her thoughts out loud as she takes her phone out.

Olivia notices that her location has to be visible on the photo too, otherwise, no one would believe her that she took it in the right place. She checks again if anyone is looking, and after that, she stands up, raising her left leg a little. Olivia displaces her short skirt and reveals her tight pussy. The last time she shaved was around a week ago, but the challenge didn't mention being clean-shaved as a condition. Olivia holds her phone in front of her; her skirt, exposed pussy and the fountain in the background are all visible. She presses the camera button twice and quickly sits back down again, turning her head left and right nervously. No one has seemed to notice, so Olivia stands up. She pulls her skirt down a little a second time just to be safe, and leaves the scene.

Her heart races in her chest after committing such an exciting act of exhibitionism. She expected to be nervous, so she isn't that surprised when she looks at her shaking hands. But there was one thing Olivia can't understand: Why is she so incredibly horny right now? The wind blows calmly, but is still strong enough to make her short skirt flutter and reveal her buttcheeks for a short moment. Olivia grabs her skirt with one hand and starts to walk faster, eager to finally get back home.

After arriving at the dorm, she closes the door behind her and releases a loud sigh.

"You did it, didn't you?" Mia asks with a big smile on her face.

Olivia nods her head, looking at her phone. The second photo was perfect, so she hit "send". It only took the app three minutes to reply, "Congratulations on completing the first challenge, your total prize is... 140€. We hope to hear from you soon!"

"There's no way I got that much on my first challenge!" Olivia yells out loud, looking at Mia in disbelief.

"Yep, and that's just the start. There are many more types of challenges, and some of them can earn you a shitload of money!" Mia smiles, glad that she was able to bring Olivia on her side. "You know, the two of us will get along well, that's for sure!"

Another week later:

Olivia has already gotten used to her new college life. With the money she got a week ago, she bought some supplies she wasn't able to afford before. Olivia met lots of new people in the last few days, some of them were pretty cool, and she even got an invitation from some girls to come over to their dorm and get to know each other. Olivia had almost forgotten about the app completely but gets reminded when she looks at her phone in the morning...

"Hello fallen_angel! We hope you spent your last week well, its time for a new challenge. You probably noticed that there are many types of challenges, so we have something new for you to keep you entertained! With the new year, we gained 13 new competitors actively doing dares, they all completed their first one already, and you are one of them! Now things get spicy. You will battle against each other, you and two others are given the same challenge: Go to the men's bathroom in building 3, second floor, and wait inside the marked stalls until 15:00, don't be late for just a second! Who would have thought, it's a gloryhole challenge! The first one to upload their evidence wins, make them cum fast!"

"That's crazy, do they really expect me to suck off a random dude!" Olivia talks with herself. She looks at the voting, the challenge was posted two hours ago. And then she notices... already 52 bets have been made. "What the hell?" she shouts out loud. But the reason for it was simple: Three contestants mean more attention. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!" Olivia says, banging her hand on her head. "What should I do now?"

Later that day:

The lessons given today are quite boring. Extraordinary boring to be correct. Olivia almost falls asleep when the professor claps his hands and ends the lesson. It's currently 14:52, and students storm out of the classroom. Four minutes pass, the clock shows 14:56. Olivia nervously looks around, noticing that almost everybody has left. She is already in the right building; the named location is just one floor above. She stands up and leaves the room, her legs trembling in excitement, and proceeds to walk up the stairs. The second floor is completely empty at this time. After checking if it is safe, Olivia quickly runs towards the marked bathroom, closing the door behind her. She can spot a pair of feet inside the second stall--another competitor already waiting for the challenge to start. The other stalls are empty, so Olivia chooses one of the remaining marked ones and gets in.

The minutes pass, and exactly at 15:00 the main door swings open, and the steps of three people walking in echo inside the bathroom. On her left side, there is a hole in the wall. "Iconic. Almost like in a cheap porno," Olivia thinks to herself. Then suddenly, a medium-sized cock gets shoved through the hole, waiting to be served. Olivia closes her eyes, completely ashamed of what she is about to do. "Don't overthink, just do it, it's easy money," she says to herself in her mind as she opens up her mouth and starts to suck on the cock that comes from the other stall. She can hear pleasant grunting coming from the other side of the wall, the guy she is sucking off is clearly enjoying her work. Olivia starts to move her tongue around the shaft in her mouth, up and down, left and right, gently licking around the tip. She can't say that she has lots of experience giving blowjobs, she hasn't been sexually active that much in her young life. But when Olivia thinks back, her ex-boyfriend always told her how good she is giving head. Quite convenient!

She was almost too good. The guy starts to groan, his dick already starting to pulsate, satisfied by Olivia's tongue work. Without giving out a warning, warm ropes of cum fill up her mouth, she didn't even manage to pull away in time. Olivia's tongue recognizes the slightly salty taste of cum that is covering her mouth, it has been a year already since she could taste it the last time. She quickly takes out her phone, not forgetting about the evidence she needs. Olivia presses her face against the already slowly shrinking cock, rubbing her cheeks against it. She opens up her mouth, and on her tongue there is still the cum she hasn't swallowed down. With her right hand, she holds her phone closely in front of her face, showing her lips and mouth next to the cock hanging out of the wall.

Then Olivia gets an idea. She actually planned on spitting the cum into the toilet afterwards, but then she remembered what Mia was telling her. More attention means more money. She changes from photo to video mode, showing her cumin-filled mouth. The hard part of it is not revealing too much of her face, so she records the video very close up. Then she closes her mouth, swallowing down the whole load. Olivia can feel the salty cum she kept in her mouth for the last few seconds slowly flowing down her throat. Afterwards, she opens up again, sticking her tongue out and showing that she has been a good girl. Satisfied with the results, she leans back and hits the "send" button. Without saying a word, the guy leaves the bathroom, closing the door behind him. In the stall next to her, Olivia can still hear the sounds of slurping, and then, with a loud moan, the other guy seems to cum as well.

"Too late, I already won!" Olivia thinks with a smile on her face. She quickly stands up and leaves her stall. The girl peeks through the bathroom door, checking out the still-empty corridor for signs of movement. "All clear, easy!" Olivia says and quickly sneaks out.

After fleeing the scene, Olivia opens the app nervously, excited about her reward. "Congratulations contestant, you won! Your prize money is...282€! Spend it wisely!" the notification shows on the screen. She presses the play button on the clip, which is now visible to everyone contributing to the betting, and rewatches it proudly. With a smile on her face, she walks out of the building, some remnants of cum still sticking to her cheek.