Slut TV

Story Info
It was a hellva DVD!
4.5k words
3.48
24.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have waited six years to tell this story. My name is Janice. Every word is true, well, except for the names, but keep reading and you will know why I can't tell you my real name, or theirs!

I'm a recently retired marriage counselor. For thirty years, I've heard it all from couples, singles, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. They told me all their secrets and I have kept them. I advised them, tried to help them. It was hard sometimes.

So, you ask, what was the hardest thing about being a counselor?

Parties! I would answer parties. Maybe it's the booze but the hardest times were always parties. Specifically because people would always ask me, what's the weirdest story you have ever been told?

I could never answer that question.

So why can I tell that story now, why couldn't I tell that story at parties? That's a good question. The answer is because I would have lost my practice. Now that I am retired I have no practice to lose.

Why can't I tell you my real name now? Another good question! The simple answer is it would get me sued.

So why you say can't I tell you their names? That's the tricky part. I'll let you figure that out later. But I'll give you a hint. Her name is now common household knowledge.

The best way to tell this story is to tell you in their words. OK, I will have to paraphrase that part. But I did keep notes like any professional.

I first met with the wife. Let's call her Jessica. The next part I have written as she told me.

*******

On the day I got married I made a promise to myself and a promise to John my husband. It was a promise to forsake all others. That day I also got to tell John that he was my first. You see my mother had raised me to save myself for marriage.

It was important to me and that night I found out it was also important to my new husband.

I don't know how I expected that night to be. Would he be romantic, would he take me like a porn star in a movie (I had watched a few) and most of all, would it hurt? Turned out it did hurt. But only for a few seconds and after he finished and rolled over to sleep, I decided sex was probably over rated. Maybe it would get better with time.

Janice asked me if it got better after we had been married a while. She didn't seem surprized when I told her it took almost three months before I had an orgasm. But she did seem surprized when I told her that I thought it was my job to ensure my husband had his and that my satisfaction was not always required.

By the second year of our marriage John began to show his jealous streak. I know, I'm not the best looking woman on the planet but I thought at least I was good looking. I dressed the part of a wife while in public. Skirts just barely above the knee, shirts buttoned up almost to the top, definitely no cleavage showing. Nice high heels, pantyhose and somewhat lacy underwear.

The problem was John started to ask me to change that a bit. At first it was the lacy underwear. He wanted me to wear see through thongs and bras. Nobody would know but him so I humoured him even though they are not the most comfortable things to wear every day.

Then he began asking me to wear shorter skirts, to unbutton my shirts lower or to wear blouses that were almost see thru. That was when other men began noticing me. At first John liked that. Until one day at an office party of John's, a co-worker of his made a pass at me. He got real forward and tried to kiss me while hugging me. John never saw that, but it was noticed by several other wives and they told him all about it.

Apparently they forgot to tell him how I slapped him in the face and tried to push him off of me. John kept a closer watch on me after that party. But he never stopped asking me to wear racier clothing. I began to refuse his requests.

I mean was a married woman and I should not be going out in public with no underwear. Nor should I go to the mall or a movie with my husband with half my tits hanging out and no bra.

The worst part was if I caved in for the night and did as John asked he would get jealous or angry with me if another man actually tried to touch me. On those occasions when I caved to John's wishes I would try to stay close to him. It was easy sometimes but when he took me to a bar or out dancing then abandoned me for twenty minutes (saying he was going to the bathroom or something) it was more difficult.

I swear there were occasions John stayed away on purpose and waited until some man was pawing me before he would return. Then he began to blame me for enticing the men.

By the third year of our marriage I needed a change in my life. We had been trying to start a family but it was not working out. I decided to go back to work. At first John supported me. He encouraged me and let off a little on my dressing up (or down depending on how you viewed it) so that I could wear work appropriate attire. That's when our sex life slowed down. I was worried John no longer found me attractive. I even wondered if he was looking elsewhere but I never found any real reason to suspect he was cheating.

One night I asked John as we lay naked in bed if he still thought I was sexy. He confessed he agreed our sex life was getting stale and maybe we should do something about that. When I asked him how he rolled over and grabbed our ipad off the bedside table. A quick search on how to spice up our sex life gave us several suggestions including role playing.

John suggested we try that. It seemed harmless to me so I agreed. It was not long before I had to bring out my old sexy outfits and pretend John was my boss or the next door neighbour. That particular one was a stretch for me because out neighbour was seventy years old.

John even bought me new outfits. In particular he liked a short slinky cocktail dress with slits up both sides to my waist and a front and back cut so low everything hung out. John loved it the day he convinced me to wear the outfit out to the corner store to pick up some milk. But it embarrassed me to get out of the car when we got home only to have some neighbourhood teenage boys see me in the dress. I was mortified when John pulled up the hem for them even thought I had worn a thong.

I stopped wearing the sexy clothes after that. We had a big fight. Our sex life slowed again and I concentrated on work. John spent more time on the computer. When I turned thirty it became apparent to us we were not going to have kids no matter how hard we tried.

Around that time two things happened. First, I got a promotion at work that required me to travel a few days every month. And second, John started trying to spice up our slowed down sex life again. I loved the second part. John and I started some role playing again. This time his fantasies were mostly in our bedroom.

I also noticed how John approached sex seemed to have changed. He began to spend more time seducing me. He made me nice dinners that he had waiting for me when I got home after a long day. He drew hot bubble baths for me to soak in before he served dinner (with me wearing some barely there clothes he left on the bed for me to wear after my bath) and he spent time kissing me.

I loved all this but he started to complain it was a one way street. I never did the same for him. The fact I was working long hours did not matter or help.

Let's go back to the promotion at work part. I started getting attention from fellow office workers; especially men caused John to accuse me of straying. We got into several fights when work called me out of town for a few days.

I was even more confused when he started having us read dirty magazines. He loved the stories about cheating wives which was confusing when he complained that I was a cheating wife. He even asked me if I would ever do the hot wife thing, but I would never cross the line of cheating with another man.

We began to sleep in different rooms again. I could not handle his fits of jealously and his fantasies.

Several months into our fourth year my company sent me to a huge convention in Las Vegas. The shit hit the fan when our company secretary messed up my reservations. The problem was there were two other conventions in town at the same time and I could find no place to stay.

My only option was to stay in the same room as my co-worker and his wife. John had never met Phil and his wife. They were a nice older couple in their late fifties. They were also terribly out of shape and overweight so when Phil's wife offered to let us share the room and arranged for a cot I saw no problems or danger.

When I called home to tell John he flew into a rage. No way was I sleeping in a room with another couple. He demanded I come home. I couldn't and frankly I was angry myself he did not trust my judgement. I accepted the offer and had a very good week at the show.

Nothing happened.

Until I got home and found John waiting with a divorce papers in his hand. My world collapsed. I cried for a week. We never spoke directly again. Everything was done through the lawyers. It took me months to come to terms with it. Even my marriage counselling sessions were done without him. That was his choice. I had no say.

The divorce took a little over six months. Just before it became final I took a hard look in the mirror. That's when I decided to move on. I needed a change.

*******

Hi, it's me Janice again. It's harder to tell John's side of the story. At first he just refused counselling and the courts had to order him to attend sessions with me.

When he finally did he would just sit there and refuse to talk. After two similar sessions I gave up and reported back to the courts. The lawyers involved tried to talk but nothing happened.

A few weeks after the divorce finalized Jessica came to my office and asked a favour of me. She asked me if I would give a pre-recorded message to her husband. I decided the best way was to give the recording to John's lawyer and let him pass it on.

A week later I was shocked when John called asking to meet me. I agreed.

This is what he told me.

*******

A week ago I went to my lawyer's office. Mr. Edwards had my bill and legal papers. He handed me an envelope larger than I expected. He informed me it contained my divorce papers and something my ex-wife asked him to give to me after the divorce became legal. He said he had no idea what it was.

I nodded and left. Out in the car I opened the envelope. It contained a video DVD.

At home I pushed the video into the player, relaxed back in the couch and turned on my new large screen TV. The system had been my gift to myself after the separation. It was a five foot screen with surround sound that could knock your socks off.

It took a second to recognize the image that appeared. It almost looked like my ex-wife's office. But this office had a massage table in front of her desk. It dissappeared seconds later when her face popped into view blocking the table.

"Well John. If you're watching this video then our divorce is final. I wanted to tell you're a few things and give you one final present. You always wanted to tape me naked so here it is, enjoy it, because this body is never going to be yours again."

Jessica disappeared from the screen then reappeared as she stretched out naked on her table. She lay on her back; head propped up on a pillow and looked directly into the camera as she spread her legs. Her hands began to roam over her breasts.

"So, do you like the view John? Do you like watching your ex-wife lying naked playing with herself? This is want you always said you wanted. How about I masturbate for you John?

Jessica reached back and from under the pillow pulled a life size cock shaped vibrator. She turned it on and I heard it begin to hum. From out of view she pulled a small bottle of lubricant.

"It's your favorite John, strawberry." Jessica slowly poured some over the vibrator and then ran her palms up and down the shaft to coat it. "I'm going to give you just what you always wanted John, your own personal porno flick, staring me. So I decided to learn more about making movies. I just hate it when the lighting is bad or the audio can't be heard. "

Jessica moved the vibrator down over her pussy and rubbed it up and down.

"Hmmmm, hear that crystal clear moan John?" I watched amazed as the vibrator started to slide inside Jessica. Her hips started to move slightly as she pushed it in and out.

"Ohhhhhhh yes.... hmmmm, it is so good John. Too bad your cock will never go here again. By the way isn't the picture quality superb? I got some advice from a friend on how to properly light it. This is called a medium shot. You can see all of me but not my surroundings. Close enough to see the vibrator going in and out, far enough back to see my body reactions."

Jessica moved one hand up to her breast and cupped it as she continued to thrust the vibrator in and out. Her lips puckered and she closed her eyes in concentration.

"HMMMMMmmmmm, that vibration was strong, just on the right spot John. Could you hear it? The microphone is just above my head out of camera shot. Close enough to pick up every little moan and groan I make. Hmmmmmm, just like that one. Of course it takes a lot of control. Especially when I begin to ram it in and out faster like this......"

"Ohhhh.... God... I'm going to cum John.... See it ramming in an out faster, hmmmmmm, faster and harder.......OHHh yesssss. Yessss...."

Jessica's body shook and bounced as she rammed the vibrator in and out faster and faster. I watched incredulously as she fucked herself with her toy.

"OOoohhhhhhh. I'm cumming..... cumming," Jessica screamed. Her back arched and she held the vibrator deep inside with both hands. Finally her body slumped back onto the table and she breathed heavy for a moment.

"Oh that was nice. Did you like the view John? How about this view instead?"

The camera shot changed to a close up of Jessica's pussy. The camera must have been only one or two feet away. "I call this my cunt cam shot John. Do you like it? It shows a nice close up view of my pussy. See how red and juicy my lips are from my orgasm. This view is actually called a close up. It frames just that small area around my pussy and the top of my legs. By the way my voice is now in voice over mode. I added this later in the editing stage. You mix it over the footage like in a documentary."

"See that shadow over my belly now. Watch it closely......Yes John, that's not really a shadow, it's a cock head. See it now, a nice juicy wet cock head lowering itself to my waiting cunt lips."

A male moan sounded as the cock head slid up against her pussy lips. Jessica's hand appeared, wrapped around the shaft and guided it up and down her pussy lips. Then she pushed the head slowly in until it disappeared.

"Yes John, that's a real cock inside me. Did you think I could really create a video of this quality by myself? Meet Steve, or rather Steve's cock. I'm getting horny again just watching it and remembering how it felt when he pushed it inside me. It was hot and hard John. Of course all you see now is that cock in me but above that Steve is laying on me kissing me as he shoves it inside me."

On the screen Steve's cock was slowly pushing deeper into Jessica. The camera was close enough to see its owners pulsing veins after Jessica removed her hand. It slid deeper until only Steve's balls could be seen. In the background I heard Jessica begin to mutter and moan.

"Yes... that's your ex-wife begging Steve to fuck her John. You need to know something here darling. You are watching your ex get fucked by another man for the first time since you left me."

Jessica's voice raised slightly to emphasize her next words. "John, all your accusations about me were unfounded. I never cheated on you when we were together. It was your insane jealously and desire to see me with another man that drove us apart. But now....mmmmmmhhhhh."

I sat back in my chair watching as the hard cock on the screen started to pump in and out of my ex. My ears where filled with the sound of her voice demanding Steve fuck her hot slutty cunt harder and faster.

"Doesn't that look hot John? It's really getting me hot and bothered again, watching it again while I do this voice over. Almost like feeling Steve's cock throbbing in me again. It's harder than it looks John. No, I don't mean his cock, I mean making a porn video. Steve is a professional porn producer. He insisted on the same quality I did and that's hard to do."

The picture changed to a side view. Steve's ass was rising and falling into my wife's legs which were wrapped tightly around him. All I could see was belly to thigh of two bodies twined together. At the end of each thrust I could hear their bellies smack together timed with Jessica moans.

"You're now looking at what they call a cut away shot. It shows the same scene as the main shot but from a different angle. You will see the main shot again soon; this is just a different view. I wanted you to see the close up first."

The camera cut back to the cunt cam where the man's cock was beginning to blur as he began rapidly fucking my ex-wife. Then abruptly it slowed down when I heard my wife ask him to pace himself between her moans.

The image changed back to the side view of the table. Steve was lying on Jessica. Her face was turned to the side and she was looking directly into the camera lens. Steve's face was hidden from view. Jessica was all smiles. I could see a glimpse of light occasionally between their bodies each time he pulled out and thrust deep inside.

"This is the main shot John. Steve fucked me slowly for a long time until I begged him to be hard and rough. You can see how we can cut the shots back and forth later in editing. You see me being fucked nice and slow, then hear me begging Steve to fuck me harder, from a nice full body shot showing him on top of me. Then you get to see the matching shots, the slow in and out, then the faster and faster close up view of that hard cock going in and out of my body. In and out, in ever so slowly again, then out again. Then faster, and deeper and harder, it was heaven John.

"Suddenly the picture changed again. Jessica was sitting at a desk, looking like the nightly news anchor woman at our local TV station. The only real difference was she was wearing a red blouse cut far lower than any respectable anchor women would ever wear in public.

"How do you like this outfit John? I picked it just for this premiere, just for you. Of course I know you would like much better what's underneath. Allow me to give you a peek."

Jessica reached up and pulled back one side of the shirt, beneath was a black lacy demi bra. Her nipple stuck out prominently above the lace. She cupped a hand over her breast then slid her fingers up to tweak the nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's feels so good. But I digress here John. Your about to see a world first, right here on Slut TV. Watch this." The camera panned left and a graphic stating this was a Slut TV Special Report appeared on the screen to Jessica's left. It was quickly replaced by an image that quickly zoomed out to fill the screen. The video was back on Jessica's massage table. Only now the camera was above her looking down from the ceiling. Steve was walking slowly up between her spread legs. He shifted them and pulled them apart pulling her body back to the edge where her cunt lined up with his waiting cock. As the camera slowly zoomed in Steve pushed inside Jessica. Again I watched another man's clock slowly disappearing inside her belly.

The camera cut back to the anchor desk with the image now playing in a box beside Jessica. "God that was a wonderful feeling John. Steve's cock slowly sliding in and out of me all coated with his cum. The man has wonderful recuperative powers. We did this less than five minutes after our first orgasm. But you probably wondering.......eeecccckkk."

12