All Comments on 'Slut TV'

by Ghostwriter_

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AardieAardie2 months ago

From being shy and conservative to being a porn star. Something is missing here.

TajfaTajfa2 months ago

What was she trying to achieve? Was it just to show she was a slut the whole time? At best it was childish at worst it was just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Guess we're supposed to be pleased the slut has all those cocks now to feed her needy pussy. Poor John apparently believes he lost something that actually had value. Sadly, she is a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So. Drop the "true story" baloney because no one believes you and it just makes us laugh at you. Next. The video may be on her personal website, but have all her friends, family and acquaintences seen it? Better yet, have the police seen it (think prostitution)? Lastly, if John wouldn't speak to her during the divorce, why would he do anything but pull the tape from the envelope and throw it away, unviewed? Whoops.

lujon2019lujon20192 months ago

A side from the quasi coward cuck shit

Why would a guy who refused to do marriage counseling book an appointment dictate the contents of the DVD and then leave?

deependerdeepender2 months ago

"So, you ask, what was the hardest thing about being a councillor?"

.

Spelling it correctly?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Totally absolutely unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is awful. Poorly written and makes the wife look like a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

so she's a milf? did not know they had kids?? 3*

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

I wish there were at least two categories for LW stories, if not more. One category with stories starred by proud sluts, consenting cuckolds, swingers, swappers, etc and another one with stories about LW for readers that don't like that kind of story. Fortunately for some readers and unfortunately for others, the first category would have stories every day, and the second one, wouldn't have stories many days.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very weird. An insecure husband , a confused wife, and finally a porn star. He lost and she won.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bunch of bullshit

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

Was this the wife's form of revenge? Story not clear as to motivation, and also it seems wife should have just been happy to have terminated a loser of a husband. Going from very conservative wife to prostitute also makes no sense.

The start was setting the scene for a good story.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

An odd one this, well described action and a new take on setting it up

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

Yes, I know this is just a fantasy story BUT... it is ridiculous. What person in their right mind, would give a copy of a porno they starred in, full face on camera, to their newly ex-husband. We already know he's enraged and that was just when the accusations were unfounded! Now he has "evidence/proof" (even though AFTER he left her) of what she is capable of. He can immediately send it to any of HER relations ie parents/siblings/old work mates and her previous bosses, her next door neighbours etc. Plus to his own family/friends "proving" what she was like. As I said, just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A councillor is a public official. A member of a council.

A counsellor is someone who provides advice and counsels people. Such as a marriage counsellor.

Just FYI. Those two are often confused, but mean totally different things.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes. A woman with no brains

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Six stories, 17 followers... time to find a new hobby! Below average writers on this site have 20-30 after one story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So to punish her insecure ex-husband she started doing amateur porn? Giving up her normal career and the possibility to find a new partner that would take her seriously? That should teach him a lesson! :D

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Boring.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Erotic as hell. 5s

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK story for some guys fantasy but even as a fantasy what I laughed at was the guy agreed to watch the video once he saw that it was her porn shoot. He should have just chuckled a bit and say "I knew it, glad I divorced the slit" and left right away. No need to sit through it. Even if he was a jealous jerk she was not the type of woman for him so who cares if she found her calling as a porn star. Good for her.

SunnyU2SunnyU22 months ago

So to prove she wasn't a slut, she becomes one?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not so good! Please learn that the word your is not the same as you're, their meanings are quite different!

Rayjag1980Rayjag19802 months ago

Why would see give ex a video he can now show others that she is a shut? Just dumb. Her gift as evident and witnessed by lawyer, he could do anything with it causing her damage. Also she said (per story) that she didn't have sex until after divorce, yet a DVD was in the divorce papers? Doesn't add up timeliness wise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like another commenter said if I were him I would make copies and send them to every friend and family she knows and see how that turns out evidently she was raised in a conservative upbringing so that should go over like gangbusters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The composition quality is good; plot development "steady as she goes". (Nautical reference for all you landlubbers.)

What seems to drive most of the critical commentary re this storyline is an underlying unhappiness (read "fear") that ANY woman might (for whatever reason) discover and embrace the sexual passion which our society tries so hard to stifle--way too successfully, unfortunately.

RELAX, GUYS! It's just a story--a fictional rendition of a very common fantasy amongst both men and women.

The unstoppable disintegration of American culture was not shoved into an abyss by this story, and--for those who found SlutTV an agonizing read--you could have stopped at any time and avoided the psychological trauma you have you have sustained. (I'm sure you'll eventually recover from the shock--it will dissipate as soon as you click on the next Loving Wives story clearly labeled up front as being about "slut wives". Don't we just LOVE them? They're too addictive to stay away from for very long.

Please keep writing, Ghostwriter. I can't wait for the next one in this genre.

MLJ

Prince020402Prince0204022 months ago

So, this was a true story as told by a thirty year marriage counselor who cant spell her own title.

It was told from the perspective of a woman named Jessica who for some reason changed her name to Johanna at one point and cannot remember the timeline of her own life:

In her second year of marriage she remembered, "Until one day at an office party a co-worker of mine made a pass at me."

But in her third year of marriage-

"By the third year of our marriage I needed a change in my life. We had been trying to start a family but it was not working out. I decided to go back to work."

How could she have a coworker the year before she decided to go back to work?

Why would this counselor know the contents of the video if John didn't talk to her except to get his divorce papers and why would they have been delivered to her by the court instead of him?

This woman obviously cut ties with her conservative family now that she's an internet porn star.

Don't claim a real story unless it actually is. Most readers can see through it and it usually just pisses most of us off.

Prince020402Prince0204022 months ago

Oops - my mistake. John did receive the papers and the tape ( or DVD as you sometimes call it) from his lawyer. The question still remains, why, after not saying boo to the counselor, book a session to show her the recording? She was writing as if she were him so she must have taken pretty copious notes to recall it so accurately and describe it on such detail. Pretty sure she could still be sued recounting that unless John and Jessica/Joanna gave her permission to this "tell all."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Totally irrealistic femdom fantasy. Just nonsense.

WetheNorthWetheNorth2 months ago

"my wives spread legs which were wrapped tightly around him. All I could see was belly to thigh of two bodies twined together"

There are two spelling mistakes that would not show in a spell checker (go find them)

Also you used YOUR once and WERE once instead of YOU ARE and WE ARE

Incorrect and sloppy

That is why you got a two and not a better score.

Dobbin55Dobbin552 months ago

I think I have to disagree with the term MILF for Jessica/Joanne. As she said, they never had children, so she's not a Mother! She probably was still a wife, so you could apply the acronym WILF, when she did the first video, but then then after that she was a divorcee, so she would be a DILF, until she changed her marital status!

After all that nit-picking triviality, I didn't think much of the story. Jessica/Joanne thinking the video was some sort of revenge/two fingers to her husband was rather stupid, considering this was what the husband had been wanting her to do, although not as a porn star! If it is a true story, I don't understand these men who want to turn there wives into Hot wives. Why marry them! I've just spotted the fiction tag! Dooooohhhhhhhhh! Why say it's a true story in the narrative?

pdiddyd55pdiddyd552 months ago

I like the concept, and can overlook spelling grammatical errors. Errors in continuity didn’t bother me, because I didn’t catch them until I saw them in the comments. In the end, “John” got what he deserved. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My best friend did something similar, but not as outrageous as Jessica, by calling her highly jealous ex husband, just to tell him that he had befriended someone better looking and with a higher intellectual capacity. She also let him know that her new BF, who was getting crazily in love with her, was obviously better educated and who could also easily outperform him in bed and had been much much better endowed with his performing package ensemble.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please do us all a favor and never write anything again.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit2 months ago

Could have been SO MUCH BETTER, if only it were written by a real-life HUMAN being!

It reads like, at best t was written by a pre-pubescent boy-wanker of perhaps 9 - 13 yrs old, or a very tragic teen (or older) but struggling with severe mental-repression handicap disorder or damage! In which case this would be a very sick case of EXPLOITATION!

The constant name-switching was also very, very confusing, hard-to-follow, and frustrating. As was calling her threesome, a TWOSOME? So Incan only assume that this was written by a very clumsy "AI" Sub Routine.

Either way, it's absolute crap, and should be WITHDRAWN, before Litter-Rock gets sued!

FFS, support HUMAN authors! Please!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As the Brits would say: Piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Honestly, it was boring.

Captcha

Ghostwriter_Ghostwriter_2 months agoAuthor

What strikes me most about the Anonymous posts is how polarizing they tend to be, especially in the Loving Wives category. I ignore comments individual posts that promote nothing but anger, hate or disgust. I’m more interested in the volume of them, good or bad because I write to invoke feelings or emotions and the sheer number of comments received means I succeeded.

As one commenter says, relax, it’s just a story. And to the commenters about the "true story”, please learn to read the tags.

Thanks to the commenter who correctly pointed out the difference between councilor and councillor, kudos. Apparently you know that the world has many different spellings of the same word in different countries, and sometimes these spellings even mean different things. Seems some people think the world centres around their country or culture and it and only it is the right way.

To the commenters who at least have the guts to log in, it seems all the non-constructive attack comments are from people who have written nothing themselves. Or perhaps many angry souls have created fake accounts just to spew their diatribe on stories when the authors block anonymous posts.

To the few who logged in, hated or liked the story but gave me constructive criticism and pointed out a few errors. Thank you. A little background note here. Originally I wrote the story with the wife named Johanna. I decided to change it to Jessica. I did a search and replace all in MS Word but it missed the one you found. I missed it too. I have tried to find an editor to catch these issues (we all make mistakes) but finding one is not as easy as one would think. I’m still looking.

Oddwit3 nailed my intent (and based on the comments, so did I) to create several mixed up characters.

So keep the comments coming! Btw, I am not a bot, really! It’s true. Believe me….Beep…. Beep…. Beep.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

“It was your insane jealously and desire to see me with another man that drove us apart. But now....mmmmmmhhhhh."

This quote precisely describes the contradictory feelings and desires of John that are exactly at cross purposes. John is terrified of his fantasy desires, and unfounded jealousy takes over, regardless of reality. Jessica’s videotape and her becoming a porn star was a bit over the top, but it definitely cemented in reality what John fantasized about so often about his now ex-wife. I really liked this very short story. It succinctly captured the confusion that so many of the husbands have in the LW/cuck stories. They fantasize about their wife being a slut and whore, but are terrified and then jealous at the mere possibility that it could be true. Wife as saint and slut go back as far as Adam and Eve. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

So his wife got even by becoming a porn star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous