Slut Up Ch. 06

Story Info
Ruby and Anna have a threesome with Derek.
3.9k words
4.36
4.8k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,223 Followers

"You should ask him," Ruby grinned as she got dressed. Anna's eyes were glued to Ruby's large breasts until they were hidden by her t-shirt.

"I couldn't!" Anna protested.

"Well, if you decide you want to, you know I'm game," Ruby replied, before grabbing her bag and heading out of the door. She had an early meeting and Anna watched her leave before going to the kitchen and making some breakfast.

While she was getting ready and all the way to work, she couldn't get Ruby's suggestion out of her head. It was too much. She couldn't do it. Could she? She floated through the day, her mind constantly contemplating it. She didn't even notice Derek standing in the doorway as she went to leave her office.

"Busy day?" He asked cheerily.

"Oh, hey. Yeah, something like that, just a lot to think about," Anna replied quickly.

"Want to talk about it? Could get a drink?" Derek suggested. Anna thought about it for a second before deciding against it. she wanted to go home and see Ruby.

"Sure, why not?" She found herself saying, her mouth betraying her brain.

"Great, let's go," Derek smiled. Anna just rolled her eyes at herself and decided to go with it. She walked down the hallway and out of the building with him. He led her a block away to a bar she had been past multiple times but had never been inside. They stepped into the warm interior and she was pleasantly surprised by how classy it looked. She suddenly felt underdressed for such a place, but Derek was in his work clothes with consisted of slacks and a t-shirt, so she at least felt more dressed up than him.

They went to the bar and each got a beer. Derek offered to buy her something a bit fancier, but she assured him that some women did just enjoy beer. He conceded, but insisted on paying for the drinks which she allowed, before they took a seat at a table.

"So, what's on your mind?" Derek asked. Anna's eyes went wide, she had forgotten she had agreed to come here to talk about what she had been thinking about. She wasn't quite ready to talk about it yet though.

"Nothing, well, nothing I want to talk about until I've had a couple more drinks," she told him. He just laughed and held up his hands.

"If it takes sitting here with you having multiple drinks, that's fine with me. Although mind if I order some food? I'm starving."

"That actually sounds great," Anna admitted. She had skipped lunch and her stomach was rumbling.

"They do amazing pizza's here," Derek told her.

"Come here often, do you?"

"Occasionally. It's a nice place to unwind after work before heading home."

The pair ordered pizzas. Derek went with a sausage and pepperoni with barbeque sauce instead of tomato while Anna stuck with a more traditional four cheese pizza. It turned out the bar had its own pizza oven, so they didn't have to wait long for food. They talked while they ate, Anna had to admit it was one of the best pizzas she had ever tasted. As they finished, Derek ordered them another drink each.

"So, I don't know if you've realised, but you've been sending me some confusing signals recently," Derek chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Anna replied.

"It's fine. Don't get me wrong, it's been a lot of fun and I do like you, but I get the feeling while we're having fun fooling around, you'd rather us be friends than anything more?" Derek guessed.

"It's not that I don't you're attractive or that you're not really sweet, because you are!" Anna said quickly.

"But?" Derek asked. Anna looked at him, unsure what to say next. She did like Derek, he was attractive, he was sweet and the sex and stuff with him had been really fun. It's just, well, he wasn't Ruby.

"I have a girlfriend!" Anna blurted out. Derek looked surprised, but smiled.

"A girlfriend? Wow, okay, I wasn't expecting that I'll admit," he laughed. "Does she know what we've done?"

"Yeah, she knows. She's alright with it," Anna replied. She tried to seem calm, but inside she was panicking. Why had she said she had a girlfriend? Her and Ruby were just roommates that were fooling around. They hadn't discussed a relationship, let alone anything like girlfriends. It had just slipped out, but now she'd said it, Anna couldn't take it back.

"Wow," Derek repeated, again.

"She wants us to have a threesome," Anna blurted out again. Her eyes went wide. Her mouth was betraying her tonight, just saying anything it wanted before her brain had a chance to filter it. Although it was true, it was what Ruby had suggested that morning and what Anna had been thinking about all day.

"Just think about how good it'd feel him fucking you while I stroked your clit and licked your nipples just how you like it," Ruby had said to her. Anna had to admit, just hearing those words from Ruby's mouth had made her wet.

She looked back at Derek who had yet to reply. He had a big smile on his face, like a kid in a candy shop with an unlimited budget. She knew he would say yes, the second she saw his face, she knew his answer. Instead of waiting for his reply, she stood up and walked off. She looked back over her shoulder at him. He was looking at her with surprise and a hint of disappointment as she walked away.

"Are you coming?" She asked. Derek's smile returned and he shot to his feet. He grabbed his jacket and hurried after her.

They walked back together quickly, not saying a word between them. Derek was excited, he had no idea who Anna's girlfriend was, but didn't care. Seeing Anna with another woman and him being involved was enough for him. Anna on the other hand was extremely nervous, her stomach was doing summersaults.

Although, as they walked, it was Anna who grew more confident while Derek started to grow nervous. Anna realised she had already slept with both people involved and enjoyed it both times, so why would she not enjoy this? By the time they got home, she was positively excited and her panties were soaked.

She opened the door and stepped inside, gesturing for Derek to follow her. He stepped in and looked around, wondering if Anna's girlfriend would be waiting, but the room was empty. Anna was about to offer him a drink when she heard noise from the kitchen. The pair went through to find Ruby pouring three glasses of wine.

"You must be Derek," Ruby smiled, offering him a glass.

"I am, you must be Anna's girlfriend," Derek replied taking the glass. Anna froze, she hadn't warned Ruby that she'd told him she was her girlfriend.

"That's me," Ruby replied, flashing a smile at Anna. Anna grabbed the remaining glass and took a long sip of wine. Mostly to hide the smile that Ruby had agreed she was Anna's girlfriend, even if it was just for the night.

The trio moved to the Livingroom, talking and drinking until everyone was thoroughly relaxed. Ruby had the fireplace running, making the room extremely warm. She left to go to the bathroom, leaving Derek and Anna talking. Upon her return, she moved behind Anna and began kissing her neck. Derek just watched as Anna closed her eyes and sank back, resting against Ruby as she continued to kiss her neck while her hand reached round and began massaging Anna's breast.

Anna sighed and reached up, placing her hand on Ruby's head and pulling her forward as Anna turned to meet her. They kissed gently at first, before growing more and more passionate until their tongues were wrestling in clear view of Derek. Ruby opened her eyes and looked at Derek, who was watching them intently and she winked. She then unbuttoned Anna's shirt and pulled it off.

"Don't you think Derek needs some attention?" Ruby whispered in Anna's ear. Anna finally opened her eyes and looked at Derek. He was laid back, seemingly quite happy to watch the two women. Ruby nudged Anna who shuffled from her seat and kneeled in front of Derek. Without a word, she reached for his belt and unbuckled it, before undoing his pants. There was an obvious bulge in his pants as she pulled them down, freeing his erect cock.

Anna pulled his pants off his feet and looked up at his cock, grasping it gently as she began to stroke it. She felt Ruby move up behind her, kissing her neck and cupping her breasts as Derek looked at them. She felt Ruby's hand on the back of her head, guiding it towards Derek's cock and Anna allowed herself to be moved until his cock was pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and allowed the head to slide inside.

Ruby gently guided her, moving her head up and down as Anna did her best to use her tongue to stimulate Derek. She felt Ruby's hand pushing harder and knew what she wanted. She took more of Derek's cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat.

"You look so sexy with a mouth full of cock," Ruby whispered in Anna's ear. Derek groaned in agreement. One of Ruby's hands left Anna's breast and slid down her stomach, slowly working its way over her smooth mound until it found her wet slit. Anna gasped as Ruby slid two fingers into her, but tried to focus on what she was doing to Derek.

Anna and Ruby entered into a race, who could make their target cum fastest. Anna tried everything she could to make Derek cum, but Ruby's skilled hands won out. Anna cried out as Ruby stroked a sensitive part of her slick tunnel, sending waves of pleasure through Anna's body as she came hard. It seemed she was only slightly behind as Derek grabbed her head and began thrusting up into her mouth. Anna could only try and keep still as her orgasm wracked her body and keep her mouth sealed around his cock as Derek groaned.

Her mouth filled with his seed and she swallowed quickly as rope after rope was pumped onto her tongue. The feeling of his cock twitching in her mouth, filling her with his cum, only seemed to increase Anna's pleasure and she shuddered in delight. Finally, her orgasm began to wane as Derek withdrew his cock from her mouth.

"Well, you two have had fun, but what about me?" Ruby smiled, looking at Derek. She stood up and moved onto the sofa, laying back with her legs spread. With one hand she gently stroked her clit while using the other to gesture for Derek to go to her. He understood what she wanted and shuffled along the sofa, laying down between her legs. He licked her wet slit and Ruby giggled with glee.

Anna sat back, watching Ruby getting her pussy eaten by her colleague. She wondered how she had gotten into this situation. Her life had changed so drastically recently and she loved it. As she watched Derek licking Ruby's pussy and saw her writhing in pleasure beneath him, tugging roughly on his hair, Anna realised she was feeling things she had never felt before.

She looked at Ruby's large breasts, strong arms and toned stomach. The look of sheer pleasure written across her gorgeous face. Anna realised Ruby was the most beautiful person she had ever seen. She wanted to go to sleep every night, feeling that body pressed against her and wake up every morning to see that face smiling back at her.

She watched Ruby's back arch and heard her cry out as Derek brought her to orgasm. She collapsed back onto the sofa with a satisfied smile. Ruby looked over to her side and saw Anna watching her, her smile turning into a smirk. She looked down at Derek, his cock still flaccid after his recent orgasm.

"That won't do, Anna, give Derek a show and get him hard again," Ruby suggested. Anna looked at Derek who looked back at her. She suddenly felt very exposed with them both watching her, but she was also incredibly turned on. She leaned back on one hand, spreading her legs and showing them her slick pussy as she reached down and began to gently stroke her clit. Ruby lounged back on the sofa, watching Anna and Derek's eyes were locked on Anna's body.

Anna bit her lip as pleasure began to build inside her. She wanted to get Derek hard, she wanted to please Ruby, but most of all, she wanted to get herself off. She worked her clit firmly, applying just the right amount of pressure as she worked her fingers in circles atop it. She moaned, closing her eyes and focusing on what she was feeling. Pleasure flowed from her sensitive nub, down into her pussy and through the core of her body.

She began to roll her hips as she worked, the pleasure building faster and faster. She was moaning almost constantly now, her orgasm within sight. She was so close. Within a few seconds she was crying out, her hips thrust into the air as her legs shook and she came hard. She stroked herself constantly, extending the pleasure until she could take it no longer and she crashed back to the floor, breathing hard.

Anna opened her eyes to find Ruby smiling at her while casually stroking herself and Derek's mouth was literally hanging open from the show he'd just seen. Most importantly though, his cock was rock hard and Anna smiled inwardly over the fact she had caused his erection.

"Mmm, Derek you really do have a beautiful cock, don't you agree Anna?" Ruby asked.

"Yes," Anna whispered, looking at her solid erection.

"Derek, sit back and Anna climb on top of him, ride him slowly until I get back," Ruby told him. Anna wasn't sure when they'd let Ruby take charge, but she wasn't surprised and quite enjoyed it. It seemed Derek was just happy to have two beautiful women wanting to fuck him and would do anything he was told.

Anna stood and walked over to Derek, moving as sexily as she could before she leaned down and kissed him. He sat back, Anna following him as they continued the kiss and she climbed onto the sofa. She straddled his lap, reaching down and grasping his cock as she guided it inside her extremely wet tunnel. They both groaned as it slipped inside her and she lowered herself to the hilt.

Anna began to ride him slowly, working herself up and down the entire length of his shaft. It felt incredible inside her, hot and hard, pressing against her silky walls, stimulating every nerve it touched. Derek broke the kiss and began kissing Anna's neck. She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and using them to lever herself up and down.

Anna heard footsteps behind her and looked over her should to see Ruby approaching them. A pink, plastic cock swung from side to side at her crotch, attached to the harness around her hips. It glistened in the light and Anna knew immediately what Ruby wanted to do. She'd never let anyone fuck her ass before, let alone while someone was also fucking her pussy, but the idea of letting Ruby do it excited her. She was still nervous and Ruby seemed to sense it.

"Trust me?" She asked, kissing Anna gently on the neck as her hands roamed her back. Anna just nodded slightly in response. Ruby pressed on her back, forcing her to lean forward onto Derek and leaving her ass sticking out, exposed. Ruby leaned her knees on the edge of the sofa, grabbing Anna's ass cheeks and spreading them.

Anna felt the cold, wet tip of the strap on cock pressing against her asshole and automatically tensed. She took a breath and forced herself to relax. Derek simply waited patiently; his cock buried deep inside Anna's cunt.

Ruby pressed gently, pushing the head against Anna's tight hole. It slowly began to spread it open and Anna gasped at the sensation. Slowly, the tip began to sink in and Ruby paused, allowing Anna time to adjust to the feeling. Little by little, it moved further and further in. Anna wasn't sure what she was feeling, whether it was pleasurable or uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. Even as the widest part of the head began to slide into her, she just felt stretched until it suddenly slipped inside.

Anna moaned at the sensation and the surprising burst of pleasure it caused. Ruby grinned, confident that Anna was going to enjoy this as she slowly began to push forward. Anna's ass gripped the fake cock tightly as she pushed deeper and deeper. Eventually her hips pressed against Anna's ass, the whole length now inside her.

Anna had never felt so full in her life. Both of her holes were completely filled by two very different cocks. Where Derek's was hot and hard, Ruby's was cold and solid. Although it was soon warming up as it absorbed Anna's body heat.

"How does it feel?" Ruby whispered in her ear.

"So good," Anna moaned.

Ruby smiled and began to pull out slowly, she reversed until just the tip was inside before pushing back in. Anna moaned at the sensation. Derek took his chance and began to thrust up into Anna too. They both moved slowly, testing how much Anna could handle until they settled into a slow, but steady, rhythm.

Anna moaned, the dual cocks stimulating both her holes was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Instead of waves of pleasure arriving with each thrust, it just seemed to be an ongoing stream, pleasure constantly filling her more and more until she was sure she was going to explode. She cried out and pressed her head into Derek's shoulder, digging her nails into his skin as her orgasm rocketed through her.

Like a river that had burst its banks, the flow of pleasure seemed unending. The dual thrusts constantly pushing her from one orgasm to the next. Anna had lost track of how many she'd had or how long she'd been getting fucked for, but she was finally snapped from her almost trance like state as Derek grunted beneath her. She felt him thrust up into her as his cock twitched and began to pump its load into her.

Ruby stopped thrusting, watching as Derek filled Anna's insides with his load. She looked at Anna, saw her breathing hard, the film of sweat covering her skin and her stomach knotted with excitement. She'd had plenty of boyfriends and girlfriends, hooked up with even more, but she'd never felt this way about anyone as she did about Anna.

The three of them stayed still for a few moments, allowing Anna to recover. Anna groaned as Ruby slid the strap on from her ass. Now the haze of lust had faded, the fake cock felt much larger than it had before. Gingerly she climbed off Derek, her body was tired and sore. She watched Ruby remove the harness and discard it to one side.

"Now, if I've counted right, that's two orgasms each for you two, but only one for me. This doesn't seem fair," Ruby complained, faking indignation. Anna looked at her and smiled, copying her gesture from earlier and beckoning her over. Ruby walked close and once she was in range, Anna grabbed her and pulled her onto the sofa. Ruby allowed herself to be guide as Anna positioned her so she was straddling Anna's head.

She lowered herself down, bring her pussy to within reach of Anna's mouth and Anna began lapping at her folds. Anna loved the way Ruby tasted, she'd happily lick her all day if that was what Ruby wanted. In fact, Anna realised there was little she wouldn't do if it made Ruby happy.

Derek watched the two women, not quite believing his luck. Despite having just came twice, he found himself growing hard again and began to stroke himself. Ruby noticed and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the side and round to her side. She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth, tasting Anna's juices on him as she swirled her tongue around his growing erection.

Derek groaned as she suddenly took his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She grabbed his ass, pulling slightly to encourage him and he got the hint. He began to thrust, fucking her throat as she timed her breathing through her nose. Anna could hear the wet noises of Ruby's throat being abused, but ignored it and focused on her task. She moved to Ruby's clit, focusing her attentions on there and felt Ruby shudder in response.

To Ruby's surprise, it was her that came first, reaching down and gripping Anna's hair as she ground her pussy against her mouth. She moaned around the cock in her throat and her thighs clamped together, trapping Anna's head as she rode out her orgasm. Derek considerately pulled back, giving her time to breath as she enjoyed the throes of pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, she grabbed Derek's cock and began to stroke it firm and fast as she worked the head with her lips and tongue. Anna continued to lightly lap at Ruby's pussy, not enough to make her cum again, but just enough for it to feel good. She heard Derek grunt and felt Ruby's movements slow until they stopped completely. Ruby climbed off her and sat down next to Anna. Anna sat up and looked at Ruby, seeing her chest covered in Derek's cum.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,223 Followers
12