Slut Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little help?" Ruby asked sweetly, gesturing to her chest. Anna leaned forward and licked a rope of cum from her breast and swallowed it. She continued until Ruby's chest was completely clean.

"Well, this was an evening," Derek laughed, unsure what to do now.

"It was, did you enjoy yourself?" Ruby asked, cuddling up to Anna.

"Of course, who wouldn't have enjoyed that?" Derek countered. Ruby laughed and Anna smiled, she definitely enjoyed that.

"Well, I suppose I should get going," Derek sighed, scratching the back of his head. He knew now they'd finished the two women wanted some time alone and gathered his clothes. Anna and Ruby watched from the sofa, staying naked as he dressed. They waved at him and said goodbye as he let himself out. Ruby turned to look at Anna.

"So, girlfriend huh?" she teased.

"I... It just came out!" Anna blushed, looking down at her hands. She felt Ruby's hand on her chin and looked up to meet Ruby's gaze.

"I'm not complaining, I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world," Ruby smiled. Anna's eyes welled with tears.

"Are you serious?" She asked, scared of the answer.

"Deadly. I've wanted you from the moment you answered the door. You're amazing and beautiful and I've completely fallen in love with you," Ruby answered. Anna was shocked to hear her say that, she thought it was just her that felt that way.

"I love you too," Anna replied, tears rolling down her cheeks. Ruby kissed her gently, wiping away a tear with her thumb. Anna was happier than she had ever been and never wanted the moment to end.

12