Slut Used as They Desired

Story Info
Married slut gets used by men in a sauna.
1.6k words
4.27
37.9k
33
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my favourite sauna and after stripping down, adjusting my very tight cocking went to the balcony and smoked some very good weed before cruising. In the maze area there were a lot of men and many were crowding around in the dark watching a couple fucking really hard and fast, I decided to kneel nearby and start fluffing the line until one man asked me to follow him to a room, I agreed as all good sluts do and followed him and his mate to the mirror room where they left the door open and then they ordered me to get on my hands and knees in the middle of the room. I complied and looked back to see that the first man had an average cock but his partner, a short heavy guy had a THICK 8" weapon which he was stroking while starring at my exposed arse.

The first man stepped up before me and ordered me to "Swallow slut!"

I opened my mouth as he took my head in his hands and rammed himself full depth until his pubes mashed my nose and his low hanging balls slapped against my chin, then he held me there and looking down at me he evilly smiled, "You're going to choke slut." My throat contracted making him groan but he didn't pull back and I began to worry I was going to be heavily used without any say in the event.

Just then I felt the other man press my buttocks apart and the thick head of his cock press into my already greased pucker. The one in my throat ordered him to "Fuck the slut." And he plunged into me in one fast, violent shove until he was fully inside my arse. I screamed around the cock in my throat which caused them both to moan and as I contracted at both ends they began to slam in and out of my holes making sloppy, slurping sounds as air and juices Squirted with the force of my opening. They began a loud discussion of the benefits of fucking easy sluts, their holes being so easy to use. I had tears running down my face, juice running down my inner thighs and precum and prostatic fluids dribbling from my purple hard cock.

They continued spit roasting me for quite a while as I loosened off and began to enjoy being their toy when I heard the man behind me sniffing deeply, he began to wildly hammer my arsehole, pulling free and slamming balls deep. He passed the poppers to his mate who held me to his groin and sniffed then also began to hammer my face. They spoke louder as they just fucked for their pleasure. Others had seen the action from the open door and out of the corner of my eye I saw some enter the room, one reached for the poppers and then held it to one of my nostrils, blocking the other. Sniff slut, you're going to need it before you leave this room. I sniffed hard in between the cock plunging into my gullet and felt the loss of any control, I was the gay faggot slut the sauna needed on a crowded night.

The one who'd forced the poppers on me grabbed my balls and began to squeeze and pull on them so I produced more juice which he described to everyone and suggested I should be the 'fuck toy' for everyone, I near came despite the pummelling and tight cock ring.

Just then the one face fucking me announced he was cumming and as I eagerly sucked as hard as I could he slammed himself as deep as he could and I felt his shaft throb as he shot straight into my guts, no taste just filled. He held me to his groin, the poppers still had me flying and I pushed out my now slack arse to feel the thick cock pound my rectum, he appreciated it, told everyone I was pushing out like a fucking cow and soon groaned loudly as he bred me deeply, I could feel him throbbing and his cum ran down my thighs as he pulled out a few seconds later.

I sagged slightly but quickly another man pushed his average cock into my face and down my throat to begin another face fuck, I moaned in excitement and lust. Then another man slammed into my arse causing my to yelp around the cock in surprise. He felt long but not that thick, his cock pounded my prostate with every stroke causing me to dribble copious juices which splattered about as I was rammed back and forth by these two during their short assault on me as they came all too soon before pulling out and inviting the next to "Use the slut"

A fat man approached my head and I saw that he had an enormous cock easily 9" long and really thick, he looked at my cum smeared face, tears still running down my face and spoke to me,

"My wife doesn't suck, she says I'm too big but you're going to swallow it all, now sniff and get down to my balls slut."

I sniffed about half a dozen times from the little blue bottle he held to my nose nearly collapsing from the heavy dose but but grasped my head and steadied me by ramming every mm into me, his fat guts ended up on top of my head and I was forced to accept my role as his hole. I was dizzy and gagging when I dimly heard someone behind me describe his view,

"It's a fucking chasm, hanging open like a fucking cows cunt and dripping cum everywhere. No one will touch the sides!" This thrilled me greatly and I wriggled my hips as I eagerly encouraged the fat man to face fuck me even harder.

Then I felt fingers being pushed into the mess that was my arse, I didn't know how many until the fat man pulled back and forced the poppers up my nose.

"Fist the slut."

Now I was excited, my balls contracting but unable to cum. Then I was fisted, a big hand was rammed into my arse which gave out as it does when I'm so fucking horny and he was inside my rectum and forming a fist crushing my prostate and compressing my flesh so I began my anal orgasm.

He noticed and announced the fact to everyone. The fat man now left the poppers off, took my head in his hands and ploughed my stretched, sore throat. The fister began to twist it about then ripped it out, a watcher squealed,

"Oh fuck his guts nearly fell out."

I was cumming so hard I knew my flesh would be pulling out as his fist withdrew then I'd gape and he'd punch back in.

I trembled as I became a fleshy fuck tube for these two. Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of us, me the kneeling slut being used, frothy dribble hanging from my chin and balls as they got into a rhythm and pounded me hollow.

The man behind me shifted forward and I felt him introduce his cocktail alongside his fist in my arse and squealed in delight, the fat man liked that and suddenly just rammed deep and I felt him cum as the other began to wank himself off in my guts.

The fat man pulled out and I collapsed onto my chest the other still pulling himself off in my gaped guts. I moaned and begged him to cum in me.

When he came I collapsed onto the mats in a puddle of filth. A toe in the ribs made me roll onto my back and I was made suck the juices from the cock and fist I'd just been fucked with. As I did this he asked me,

"Do you drink slut."

I just opened my mouth and he smiled then I watched an arc of piss as it hit my face and wide open mouth.

When he finished and left the room I looked around but no one else was willing to touch me, I was a soaking mess of cum, lube, piss and sweat.

Still randy I needed to cum and got on my back against one wall. I lifted my legs high and inserted my left hand into my loose exposed hole, watching in the mirror across the room, I noticed I was being watched from the doorway and in complete lust I took hold of my painfully hard cock I wanked myself until I screamed loudly and sprayed cum onto my belly while keeping my fist stretching me open.

Exhausted I staggered to the change room to get dressed and get home. Once there one of my regulars saw me and laughed at my condition before telling me to suck him hard. Once he was hard he pushed me off and said he'd find a hole worth using before turn8ng around and ordering me to "lick my arse."

I knelt and rimmed him deeply making him groan then he abruptly walked off leaving me there, naked, gaping, hard and frustrated.

I went home and my wife tied me to the wall hooks before punchfucking me as I described the evening. By the time she'd satisfied herself fisting, pegging and eventually whipping me I was beyond exhausted and just collapsed when she untied me.

I'd had a great night that took me a few days to recover from, not that my daily wanking and my wife's fisting helped much.