Slut Wife - Black Cock Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers

...

Jerome had a cousin named Martin who lived in New York. They were both going to be attending Georgetown University the next fall. Instead of renting accommodation Martin's father bought a condo near the University. It would save on rent and be a good long-term investment. It was a two bedroom unit so Jerome was going to rent one bedroom.

Washington D.C. is chock-a-block full of consulting, financial and legal firms. So each of us had internships for the summer. Mine was with a law firm where my Dad knew one of the senior partners who just happened to be Jill's uncle. I managed to finagle a six hour day, four days a week. After all we were all pretty affluent and these jobs were more about cultivating connections than they were about doing any really hard work. Plus Jill's uncle had a thing for me. Most of my parents' male friends did. I first noticed it in grade 10 when I was in my bikini by the pool and he stopped by. Mature men are conditioned not to stare especially at stacked teenage girls but it is something I am used to so I can tell when they are stealing glances. I take it as a compliment. Mom taught me that we should expect men to control their urges rather than deny them.

Frank Robinson was his name. I grew up calling him Mr. Robinson but sometimes I threw in a "Frank" and I could tell that the extra familiarity got his motor running. Frank was a good looking man, about 6' tall and very fit. His wife was very pretty as well and the two of them were socialites.

I don't want to sound vain but I have a look that almost all straight men find very fuckable. I am far from perfect, in fact I have lots of flaws, but as a total package I am the physical embodiment of the woman you want to fuck if you are going to step out on your wife.

...

Shortly after the end of the school year Jerome moved in with Martin. Having their own place changed things for all of us. I started staying overnight with Jerome almost right away. But at the same time I was thinking about exploring more. I didn't want to give up his big black dick. I just wanted to try new things...new men.

The first opportunity came one day when I was at the condo with Jerome. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon and he had skipped out from work a bit early to be with me. He was naked on the couch lying back with his legs spread. I was naked except for my heels and thigh highs on my knees sucking his dick (he loved it when I dressed slutty and I was happy to indulge especially in private). I was an expert by this time but with a dick that size the blowjob is always a bit sloppy. He was laying back moaning with pleasure and the wet sounds of his massive tool going in and out of my throat filled the room.

Neither of us heard Martin come home early. He stood there transfixed watching me suck off Jerome until Jerome opened his eyes. Jerome tapped me on the head so I stopped sucking his dick but held it in my hand stroking it then turned to see Martin.

"I, um. I'm sorry. I'll just go to my room."

"No don't be silly this is your place Martin." I said with a smile as I whipped my chin off with one hand while continuing to stroke Jerome's cock with the other. "I am just helping Jerome release a little tension." I laughed. "Take a seat and I would be happy to do the same for you."

It was another of those moments when I felt like I was outside myself, transfixed watching my own slutty behaviour and not quite sure if it was real. Martin looked at Jerome who just kind of shrugged. Jerome was taken aback as well. So I went back to sucking his cock while Martin sat down next to him. I really wanted to put on a show so I took him all the way down my throat in one thrust. I heard a guttural moan from Jerome. Then I pulled it all the way out and stroked him aggressively as I sucked on each of his balls with a loud slurp then licked up one side and down the other of his long thick shaft. Then I stroked him hard again while I put his cock head in my mouth and licked the underside just the way I know he likes. This was the point at which I usually decide whether I will take it slow and extend his pleasure or push him over the edge and get my prize. I decided on the later because I wanted to get to Martin in case he got antsy. So I plunged his dick into my throat three more times then pulled back so just a couple inches were inside my mouth as I stroked him to ejaculation while I massaged his balls with my other hand. I opened my eyes and looked at both of them just as Jerome pumped his seed into my mouth. When he was done I slowly licked the last remnants of cum gently from his dick and laid it flat on his stomach.

Then without a word I crawled over to Martin. Pushed his knees apart and reached up to his crotch to feel his hard dick. He wasn't as big as Jerome but still very substantial. It must run in the family. While it is true that not all black cocks are big these two certainly are.

"Do you want me to suck your cock Martin?" I asked as I rubbed it through his pants.

"I sure do."

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled them off with his underwear. Another big beautiful cock sprung free - a little more than 9" maybe 10" and not quite as thick as Jerome's, but still very impressive.

"Mmmmmm. I do love a nice big black cock." I cooed as I stroked him

Now the secret to sucking dick - the thing that makes the difference between a good blowjob and a great blowjob - is to make the man know that you WANT to suck his dick. Make sure you get the physical part right of course but beyond that you want to get into his head. Lavish attention on that dick, don't be afraid to be sloppy with it, throw yourself into it fully. I approach it like I am going to ruin this man for any other woman by being their very best sexual experience, especially if it is the first time sucking his dick.

When Martin finally blew his load I didn't even have my hands on his cock. I was on all fours and had just taken him deep. When I felt his nut sack twitching I backed off so that I could lick the underside of the head of his big dick while he spurted his load into my mouth. From Jerome's perspective neither of us was really moving - Martin was grunting and barely twitching and my tongue was working invisibly on him as I looked up at them both with a smile.

When I finished I could see that Jerome was hard again. I stood up and climbed on his lap facing him and lowered my hungry pussy onto his big cock. I leaned over and kissed Martin. Then I took each of their left hands and put them on my tits.

"Jerome sweetie I think your cousin should have full pussy privileges from now on. I mean this is his place. Martin, you can fuck me whenever you like."

They spent the next two hours ravaging me.

Jerome's friend Robert stopped by every now and then too. He had a retail job with a late shift so it didn't overlap with the rest of us so much. But he came by the following Saturday and we repeated the performance. Another yummy black dick for me although he was closer to 7 ½".

For the rest of the summer I spent almost all of my free time at Martin's condo. It was sort of a revolving door with the four of us dropping in whenever we wanted (we all had keys) and adding food and beer to the fridge or weed to the cabinet next to it. I spent many hours there that summer in a vague haze getting stuffed with black cock. Jerome and Martin each literally fucked me a minimum of once a day and Robert saw me probably three times a week.

...

"Is that your boyfriend?" Frank asked motioning to the car that had just dropped me off as he was walking out of the building.

"Who Jerome. He is a guy I date sometimes but he isn't my boyfriend."

"So you mean he isn't exclusive?"

"That is right. I am too young to be tied down. Why do you ask Frank?"

"I just, um..."

"Do you want to date me?"

Frank blushed which was a very odd look on a man 25 years my senior who was also my boss's boss. His mouth opened but no words came out.

"You've been looking at me like the wolf looks at little red riding hood ever since you saw me in a bikini in grade 10."

"You remember that?"

"Ha, yes Frank. And evidently so do you. So am I right? Do you want to eat me like the wolf wants to eat little red riding hood? I might let you if you say yes."

Again he paused and stammered but then he said "Yes." Very quietly.

"Ok. After lunch at 2:30. I will let you know where."

He nodded and I walked into the building leaving him standing on the sidewalk mouth agape.

Why did I do that? I'm still not sure. I mean I was attracted to Frank but it was spur of the moment. I was just being a brat, feeling my sexual powers. I didn't need more men. I wasn't even feeling especially horny. It feels as gratuitous to this story as it did to my life that summer but somehow it is part of the whole picture of what was happening with me.

Once inside I booked one of the small meeting rooms and sent him a text telling him which one and to knock before entering. At 2:25 I went to the room shimmied out of my tight skirt and peeled of my little lace panties. Then I sat on the table with my legs spread. I was checking to make sure my pussy was neatly trimmed when the knock came at exactly 2:30.

"Come in. Well hello Mr. Wolf are you ready to eat me."

"Yes."

"Then lock the door and get on your knees."

He obeyed I draped my legs over his back as he spent a good fifteen minutes licking my slutty pussy until I had a gentle orgasm. I tapped him on the head so he stopped and stood up.

"I want to fuck you."

"I know but not today." I said imperiously. I think that the first time we fuck it will be in a bed."

"I can rent a..."

"Your bed." I said cutting him off. "If you want to fuck me the first time will be in your bed at your house. Ok Mr. Wolf." Then I put on my panties and my skirt, gave him a kiss and left.

Two days later he invited me to his house and I fucked him in his bed over lunch while his wife was at work. After that I let him rent hotel rooms but only the best. Sometimes I fucked him at the office.

I never talked to Frank about the other guys or vice versa. To be honest I don't even know why I got involved with him. I mean he was a good lover and an attractive man. But I was getting plenty of dick already, it was often a bit of an inconvenience and things could have been messy if we got caught. Maybe it was the risk that turned me on. Also I think I was sort of enjoying the process of figuring out how much power I could exercise over men - dictating terms and having them comply. Even with Jerome for whom I have a powerful lust it was clear that he felt at least as strongly as I did and I enjoyed sucking off his cousin in front of him and effectively forcing him to accept that situation.

...

It was quite a summer. I had sort of gone pro in the slut department. But I was fully aware that would be one of the most free and unencumbered periods of my life. I didn't expect it to continue nor would I really have wanted it to. It was time for a new chapter.

When the school year began I was off to New York to attend NYU with a clean slate and a hungry pussy. University was a new step that required a lot more focus and attention than high school or a cushy summer job where I spent half my time on my back getting nailed by my boss.

I dated regularly but avoided any serious relationships. I took on guys in whatever way suited my needs. Perhaps that is selfish but they all knew the score and were happy to play along. My focus was school.

At the end of 2nd year I ended up running into Jimmy of all people. He was at NYU too. We struck up a dialogue and went out for lunch or dinner or a movie now and then. Jimmy had always been a nice guy and I enjoyed his company.

...

"Would you ever think about dating me again."

"Listen Jimmy. I don't want to hurt your feelings. You know I am not the girl I was back in high school."

"I know. You are not innocent."

"Well no. Most people consider me a slut."

"I don't feel that way."

"Well you should because I am. I mean I don't refer to myself that way but I have a rather unique outlook on sex and men."

"How so?"

"Listen Jimmy in my world there are guys I fuck and there are guys that take me out for coffee and chat."

"Can't a guy be both?"

"Sure. But what I mean is that I don't want one guy who is everything. I am not on the monogamy program. Remember back in high school when I broke up with you and started seeing Jerome?"

"How could I forget?"

"Ok fair enough. I am sorry that hurt you. And I am sorry for all the rumours you had to endure. But you must understand that wasn't about one guy over another. I didn't want to be tied down. Jerome was never my boyfriend. Hell I fucked his cousin and his friend two months later. I broke up with you because I didn't want to be monogamous, not with anybody."

"Not ever."

"No. Not ever. At least that is the way I feel right now. That is why I keep guys compartmentalized and I am so direct about what I want."

"Could I ever be a guy you spend time with and have sexual relations?"

"Could you deal with the fact that I fuck other guys and that will never change?"

"Actually, yes I could. Ever since you dumped me and started banging Jerome I haven't been able to get you out of my head. This is hard to admit but I like the idea of being your boyfriend who accepts the fact that you fuck other guys."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Let be honest. You are out of my league. You are out of Jerome's league. Hell I don't even know anyone in your league. That is why guys accept whatever terms you dictate. I don't expect to ever be your one and only. I just want to be with you."

I was dumbfounded and intrigued. We started dating again except this time he knew it wasn't exclusive and I made sure he knew that I was dating other guys. He was unique. All the other guys only saw their experience with me and knew nothing of the other guys or what I did with them. I shared a lot with Jimmy and he wasn't kidding - hearing about the other guys got him off in a big way. We had a very unusual relationship. Not only did I tell him about other guys but often involved him in a more direct way - I could invite him over after I'd had a date if I wanted a booty call or if we were together and another guy called I could just send him away saying "so and so" is coming over and I plan to fuck him. I could even say it will only be a short while so come back in an hour or two and he would go away and do my fucking grocery shopping while some other guy railed me for an hour.

It was surreal. I wasn't pushing this on Jimmy. I was being honest with him. Even when I tried to hold back so as not to take advantage he would insist...but it wasn't in a puppy dog, juvenile, going to win me over kind of way. It got him off. He literally begged to lick my pussy after I had just been fucked. He begged me for cream pies. He turned out to be a dirty little pervert that somehow meshed just right with me.

Who knew? Right after graduation he asked me to marry him. I said yes but only if we kept up our sex life as it was. He insisted that we do. More to the point he would be faithful and exclusive and he wanted me to fuck as many guys as I wanted.

So I did marry Jimmy and we moved back to D.C. where I took up a position as a high school teacher on a short-term contract. A few years after that I got an offer from my old high school. It had been 10 years since I graduated. Nobody there knew anything about me. It was a short-term contract with the potential for more if it worked out. I took it.

When I walked into the school it had been a few years since I had indulged my dark desire. I hadn't even dated much since university. My sex life with Jimmy was fine but it just wasn't the same as it is with a guy like Jerome. I didn't even really know if those urges were still as powerful as they had been until I got to the school. It seemed like only yesterday I had been giving head to Jerome in the parking lot and I immediately wanted to do it again.

***

The principal of the school fit the profile of my dark desire. Well I didn't know if he was well hung or not but the rest fit. But he was married and he maintained a very professional demeanour with me so there was not an opening. Although I did get a bit of a vibe from him.

For the entire year I saw around every corner memories of my high school years and my sexual liberation. My desire was back in full force and building.

And then suddenly there he was. It was the last day of school and the students had all left. Jerome came to the door of my classroom.

"Oh my god is that really you Jerome?"

"Yup."

"What are you doing here?" I said as I ran to him. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips. It was brief. We both felt the electricity but weren't really sure of one another's situation.

As it turned out he was in town visiting family. He had been talking to his nephew who was talking about his "hot" teacher in such detail that he had an inkling it was me.

I knew the boys thought of me that way. They have been whispering things in my wake since I was in school. I dress the way a 29-year old teacher should dress. But my body speaks for itself and I had been pretty stimulated in the past year. When I am standing there even in a fairly modest dress with nipples hard from my last exposure to the principal I know the teenage boys get excited. I kind of like it. I am not looking for it but I am really conditioned to wear what I want and I lose track of how much it is affecting guys.

Jerome asked me out for a drink and I jumped at the chance.

Over the next hour or so we chatted and caught up. He had a girlfriend but it wasn't serious. I told him about Jimmy but made a point of telling him about our unique arrangement. By the time we got to that part of the discussion I wanted his cock in me right away and I wanted to be sure there was no barrier.

He told me that our principal was a friend of his family and that he would be joining us. By the time he showed up Jerome and I were locked in an embrace. He had one arm around me and the other feeling my tits while we made out like teenagers in the booth of the relatively dark bar we were in. That is how Ben - my principal - found us. He slid in next to us with a surprising ease. Ben was about 50 and very well put together. After the second drink his veneer of professionalism came off and he started to look at me like I was prey. He slid closer. I put my hand on his thigh and ran it up until I was gripping his long fat cock. I did the same thing to Jerome. Then I looked at Jerome and asked where he was staying. Thank goodness it was a hotel and not his parent's house.

"Let's go to your hotel Jerome. The three of us."

Fifteen minutes later I was in his hotel room with my clothes stripped off, on my knees unzipping Ben's pants. I pulled his cock out and he put his hand on my head just as I put it in my mouth. Not a second of hesitation. He was big. As big as Jerome. It took me a moment to adjust my technique. Jerome came out of the bathroom and saw the scene.

They must have exchanged a look because I heard Jerome say. "Yes, she is the best cock sucker I have ever had. I've never met a slut that works that hard to swallow the big dick."

Something about him calling me a slut in front of my boss got me going even more. I started gobbling and slobbering on that big black dick like I had done for Jerome in the old days. Ben took off his clothes and I could hear Jerome striping down.

"Alright baby let's share that sweet body now." Ben pulled away and laid on the bed. I followed and crawled between his legs with my ass at the edge of the bed. I resumed sucking his fat cock while I felt Jerome's familiar fuck tool slap against my exposed pussy. I opened my legs a bit and moaned onto Ben's cock as I squirmed in anticipation. Then finally after nearly 10 years I felt that thick monster enter my pussy again.

policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers