Slut Wife - Black Cock Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

The night was a blur of big black cocks entering my every hole. It kind of felt like the old days where there was no stop or start. It wasn't a single event. It was me naked all the time getting railed until I was sated. Sometime well after midnight Ben left. I had sent Jimmy a message earlier just saying I had hooked up with Jerome and not to wait up. I awoke next to Jerome in the morning. He dropped me off at home in the clothes I had worn the previous day.

I could tell that Jimmy wanted to hear all about it, but I needed to get down to the school and finish clearing out my classroom. I had literally left the job half done when I scampered off with Jerome. So I took a quick shower and headed down there. I was wearing very tight, really low slung jeans, stiletto pumps and a halter top - definitely much too sexy for school but there wouldn't be any students around and I felt like I was dripping with sexual desire. I was disappointed that Jerome had already left to fly back home (he lived in Chicago by then) but I was on the prowl again and I wondered if I might even see Ben.

I finished cleaning up and put my personal stuff in my car then I went back into the school to see if Ben was in. He was. There were no office staff around. In fact, as near as I could tell we were the only two people in the school. I knocked on his door and stuck my head in. He was sitting at his desk with a look of anxiety on his face.

"Hi Ben, er Principal Jackson."

"Oh hi, um please come in."

When I sat in the chair opposite him he came out from behind his desk and walked around to stand in front of me. He towered over me but not in a threatening way.

"Listen. I...I...I've just been sitting here wondering how things got out of hand last night and um well I have to be careful of my position. I mean I am your boss...and I am married...and I know you want that long-term contract. And I am just hoping that you wouldn't...um."

"Ben are you worried I am going to blackmail you?"

"Well, yes I suppose I am. You were just so assertive. I mean no man would say no. I uh just got to thinking maybe there was a reason for that. I'm sorry if that offends you...I just..."

I stood up and slowly walked to the door closed it and locked it from the inside then I went back over to Ben and started to talk to him very softly.

"Ben I have zero interest in blackmail. Yes I do want a long-term contract but not that way. I wouldn't want to be here under those circumstances. And I wouldn't want to cause you personal grief. But I do have a slightly different proposition."

"What is that". He asked warily.

"Well if that contract is not in the cards just be straight with me. But if it is, I would be willing to have sort of a side agreement." I reached behind my back and untied my halter top at the bottom and the neck and let it fall to the floor. "See the reason I was so forward last night is because I like polished, articulate, handsome well hung black men. Did Jerome tell you about our fun together back in high school?"

"Um yes a bit."

"Well then you know this isn't a ruse. So here is my proposition Ben. If you give me that long-term contract ,you and I will have a little side deal that goes something like this."

I sunk to a squat position, unzipped his pants and pulled out his big cock and started stroking it.

"The side deal will be that you can have me any time you want and it will be our little secret."

I put his cock in my mouth and stroked the length of his ebony shaft while I swirled my tongue around the head. He was rock hard and twitching in no time. I had spent much of the previous evening reacquiring my deep throat skills so I decided to show them off here again. Now a really good cock-sucker can make it last forever or she can bring a man off in moments. I pride myself on that. I went to town on his cock. For most guys an ideal combo is deep throat with lots of suction followed by stroking while licking the under side of his cock head on that really sensitive spot. Then look up with sultry eyes as I squeeze my own tits. Repeat. It wasn't long before Ben pumped a thick load of cum into my throat and I gobbled down every drop.

As I stood up I pulled up his pants, put his cock away, tucked in his shirt and zipped him up again.

"See just like that. Neat and easy and discrete and good for both of us. What do you say Ben?"

He nodded furiously. "You got a deal."

"Good."

Ten minutes later he had my phone number and I Ieft the building with a contract. We had a date for the following day. He still had work to do at the school. So I showed up and he bent me over his desk and fucked me hard.

***

I had left Ben's office a satisfied woman. I had only just gotten home when Damien stopped by. Remember he is Jerome's nephew. He was the one who thought I was hot. When he started speaking I just knew that Jerome had told him all about me, maybe even including what happened with Jerome and Ben. I was sexed up.

Damien was right. I sunk to my knees and sucked his big dick to hardness. He wasn't quite as big as Jerome but still really big. Damn I know it isn't true that all black cocks are big so I was having a lucky run of it. He just stood there looking down at me as I sucked on his dick and pulled down his pants. After a moment I stood up and led him by his impressive cock to our basement...to Jimmy's man cave. I stripped off my mini-skirt and tight halter top (Ben had already ripped my panties off), laid down on the couch and spread my legs. Damien had already removed his clothes.

He got onto the sofa between my legs and smacked his fat cock against my wet pussy lips. Then he painted the outside of my cunt with his cock head before thrusting it in me. Jerome always did that and I loved it - I wondered if it ran in the family or had Jerome even told him how to fuck me. Either way I was a happy woman.

This young stud started pumping me furiously. I wrapped my arms and legs around his powerful body as he thrust into me over and over again. What he lacked in finesse he made up for in enthusiasm. I was transported back to the days Jerome used to fuck me in my parent's basement. I was screaming with pleasure when I heard Jimmy come home. Damien paused for a moment.

"It is ok sweetie."

He resumed fucking me until finally I felt his thick athletic body tense on top of me followed by that familiar feeling of thick of gooey cum filling my insides.

When he was done he got dressed and I walked him back upstairs wearing only my heels.

I gave him a kiss at the door. "3 o'clock on Tuesdays and Thursday is a good time for you to stop by." He left.

I called Jimmy down to meet me in the basement. Damien's cum was already running down my leg. I sat slouched on the couch where he had just fucked me.

"Come Jimmy. Eat this sloppy cream pie out of my pussy."

He obeyed.

"It is going to be another interesting summer Jimmy. You will finally get to see me getting fucked by a hung black man. You will be tied to that chair over there and treated like the cuckold that you are. You should get used to this."

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers