Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't but thank you."

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't so I won't. I told my husband I wouldn't participate. Where's your wife?"

Pointing to the bar, "She's getting fucked by that guy on the end."

"She's pretty, and you don't mind?"

"That's why we're here, to enjoy ourselves. That's why I'm asking an insanely beautiful, Isabel, to dance with me."

"Okay, but just one dance."

He held her close on the dance floor, his hand on the small of her back, the music sultry and slow. She could feel his breathing on her ear and she would occasionally melt into his arms. She fought the urge to succumb to him.

As they turned on the floor she spotted Traci, naked from the waist down, sitting on a cocktail table taking Fred's thrusts. Isabel found herself aroused at the image of her friend and that, coupled with a brush against Matt's erection, broke down the last wall of her resistance.

She pulled her head back and kissed him, their tongues darting in and out, their breathing becoming more rapid.

"Take me..." she said in his ear.

His hands grasped her ass, lifting her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her off the dance floor and to a sofa. Pushing up her skirt, he pulled down her panties and ate the goodness from between her thighs and she felt the orgasm growing in her body. It was a feeling she had suppressed for so long and when she finally came she screamed with pleasure at the release.

"Fuck me, Matt!"

He dropped his trousers and rammed his hard shaft in her wet, waiting pussy. She moaned and dug her fingernails into his shoulders as he plowed her repeatedly. "God, you're fucking delicious. I'm cumming, baby. I....I'mmmmmmm fuccckkkinnngggg cummmming...fuck, Isabel!!! Uhhhhhnnnnnn..."

As he fired his cum onto her thighs she also came again, the two of them panting like they'd been in a race.

They exchanged a kiss and Isabel went back to the sofa she'd been at when they came in. A disheveled Traci came and sat by her. "How's my partner in crime? I saw you made a friend."

"Oh god, Traci, I feel so good and so bad at the same time. I'm going to have to tell him what I did..."

"Don't tell him just yet, Isabel. You're body just got woken up and I see that glow on your face and I'm happy for you. I've got a feeling that Dave wants to come here too. Just go with it for now."

"How do you know he wants to come here?"

"Isabel, please don't get mad at me for saying this but he wants to come here because for forever he's wanted to fuck me. Am I wrong?"

"No, I've sensed it."

"And if he comes here that could happen. He would have opportunity."

"I get it."

"So, have as much fun as you want tonight and remember you've got the trump card."

"I love him."

"I know you do and hopefully all of this brings both of you closer together sexually."

"I hope so too."

"One more thing, Isabel. I give you complete permission to fuck my husband. He likes you."

"Traci!!!!"

Dan came up to Traci, "Want to play, girl?", and as they walked away Traci leaned back and said, "Have fun, damn it!"

Not too long after, Pete came back towards Isabel. "Traci said you wanted to see me. What's up?"

She started laughing. "Oh god, Traci...it was nothing, Pete, she was goofing with me."

"What did she say?"

"She was having fun with me. She said I have complete permission to, quote unquote, fuck my husband."

"What's so funny about that?"

***

As the night closed, Pete and Traci couldn't find Isabel. They looked all over the ballroom with no luck until a mutual light went on over their heads...Casey.

They headed straight for the women's restroom and, of course, there was Casey, dick deep in Isabel as she hung onto the sink. They waited for them to finish and when they came out and saw Pete and Traci waiting he said, "I hope you enjoyed the tour and welcome to the club!" Then he quickly disappeared.

"He seems nice," said a tipsy Isabel.

"Looks like you've had a bit to drink," said Traci delicately.

"Yes, that nice Casey brought me two martinis and then showed me around."

12