Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 06

Story Info
Traci stars in a homemade Pete production.
3k words
4.6
15.2k
23
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning came and the usual playful story telling from the event the night before felt suddenly awkward. Traci had fucked Dave and it had gone unmentioned by both of them. To complicate matters, Pete had fucked Isabel in the bar at the same time.

"Traci," said a sheepish Pete, "I have to confess that I fucked your best friend last night."

"I know, Isabel texted me when we got home."

"I've been anticipating something weird like this since we first told them about the club. I suppose Dave's happy, his dream came true."

"Yaaaaa......so, I was wondering how that turned out..."

"Oh, it was fine. Nothing groundbreaking but for Dave it was a fantasy fulfilled. Just in case you wanted to know, he was no you, Petey."

"However you meant that, thanks."

She laughed. "Sure, sweetie. So, c'mon now, tell me about Isabel..."

"Oh, you don't wanna hear about that."

"Why wouldn't I? My husband sticks his dick in my best friend's pussy and I don't want to hear about it? I can tell you liked it. You liked fucking Isabel didn't you?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"Yes."

"Ummm-hmmm, I could see it on your face when we came to the bar. I knew right then you fucked her and liked it.

"Women must have an extra sensory skill. Okay, so did you like fucking Dave? You kind of skipped over that............Traci?...earth to you?"

"Okay!! Yes, he's hung and I enjoyed it. There!!"

"Well there you have it! We fucked our best friends and that's the end of game night. We can never look at one another the same way again!"

"And Dave will always imagine me naked forever!!"

"And now they're in the club!!!"

Then Traci's phone rang. "Isabel" she silently mouthed to Pete.

"Hello?...ya, hi honey...ya...ummhumm...no, I imagine he didn't...I understand totally...okay, talk to you later."

"Well???" Pete asked.

"They're out."

"They're out?!"

"They're out of the club. They got in a huge fight over it last night. Dave didn't want to quit but Isabel felt they didn't belong. For now, she won but something tells me this is not over."

"With that resolved," said Pete, "how about telling me the story of how young Austin seduced my wife and fucked her last night. And while you tell the story I'll accidentally fuck you so make it juicy."

Traci laughed and told him detail by juicy detail...

***

Knowing that the upcoming weekend was a non event Saturday, Pete dreamt up a homemade scenario involving another couple or two. He'd gotten kinkier as he'd gotten more comfortable with Traci being used.

At breakfast, after their storytelling fuck Pete suggested hosting a little extra curricular activity and wanted her input.

"So you want to invite two other couples over and go at it?"

"Ya, I know it's pretty basic but I'm short of ideas at the moment."

"Here's a thought. I know how much you've been talking about taking videos and photos, how about inviting two of our favorite couples and we pass the camera around so everybody gets in on the fun. Then we share the videos."

"We'd have to have everyone sign a confidentiality agreement but that might work."

"Okay, pick two and I'll pick two and see if we can narrow it down."

During the first round, they agreed on Aaron and Rosita. Done. Second round, Eric and Monique. Done.

"Should we stop and call them?" wondered Traci.

"No, if one of the couples can't come we should have a fourth. If they can all come, great! If not we'd at least have six of us."

"I don't know how but I inexplicably understand what you're doing."

Pete chuckled. "I really want Kiara there. I could fuck that girl all night long. I looked up her husband on the membership roster and it's Mika. Asian? Don't know why I've never met him."

"Ooooo, sounds interesting to me. I'd be game!"

Pete did all the calling and not surprisingly when they heard Traci's name everyone was interested, even the women. As to the more sensitive aspect of the camera, not a single person declined as long as the material stayed within the group. For getting off purposes only. Especially for the men, they wanted to watch themselves put Traci on her back.

In his fantasies, Pete had begun to have exaggerated ideas of his exquisite Traci splashed all over erotic websites. It was an idea born of his youth when magazines rolled out achingly beautiful photo spreads of sex goddesses, pictures that would stay with a generation of men for a lifetime. Simply put she was a masturbation masterpiece. 'Traci.com' Why not? He wanted to show her off and, better yet, she loved showing off.

But that was a fantasy, what he was planning for Saturday night was a small scale orgy.

***

In preparation for their affair Pete and Traci decided on a theme, making the living room into an inviting fuck pad out of the '70's, laden with relaxing floor cushions, a couple lava lamps and a bean bag chair. The pièce de résistance was the hookah pipe on the coffee table, armed with weed. Drinks and munchies were available as well. It was suggested to dress the part but nobody really cared so much about that since clothes would be coming off quickly anyway.

Traci, looking like a flower child with a headband and bell bottoms, greeted guests and Pete videoed their arrival. Most invitees gave a passing nod to '70's style, Rosita had a daisy in her hair, but others had a little more fun with it. True to the period, there were a few tie dye shirts and, conveniently, none of the women wore a bra.

But the ice breaker of the evening was the hookah pipe. It was fun to play with and before long folks were fairly toasted and spouses were getting playful with other spouses and people slowly began to undress.

Pete had designs on getting with Kiara, his new fuck crush, and early on it was obvious she had the same thought. She sat next to him on the floor cushions, already pant-less, and teased his hard-on for her. She pulled down his pants and went at his cock.

As everyone enjoyed Kiara's energetic fellatio, Traci, coming in with drinks from the kitchen, said, "Mmmmm, my husband has a playmate." On her knees, ass in the air, Aaron, ("Damn, girl...") had been locked in on her ample rear as she sucked Pete on her knees.

Unable to restrain himself any longer Aaron got down on his knees and buried his shaft in Kiara. With Pete's dick still in her mouth, she couldn't see who it was but made a sound in response to the surprise fuck. "Mfgglluckkk"

That three way set the tone for the rest of the party and guests went after what they wanted. As an invitation, Traci, took her top off for Mika and before going after her he just admired her beautiful tits. "Oh shit, Traci, whoever put you together was a master artist."

"So I think that means you'd like to fuck me?"

"Yes, I think that's what it means. Spread your legs, babe."

"I cum pre-moistened, Mika."

Filming his own blowjob with Kiara, Pete left she and Aaron, and filmed the entire exchange between Traci and Mika, taking different angles of them, her legs in the air.

He noticed how arousing it felt to be on his side of the camera. Sort of an archival voyeur. He loved it and as Mika ravished his wife he felt unbelievably turned on and absentmindedly said something, "How's that feel, honey?"

"Mmmmmmmm. Fuck me hard, Mika. Make me cum on your prick...that's it, baby...hmmmmmmm..."

He filmed her orgasm and moved around the room where Eric was pounding Rosita. He filmed a lot of it but suddenly felt someone grabbing his junk from behind. He spun the camera around to see sexy Monique in the viewfinder. She stuck her tongue out and flicked it, leaned in and took him in her mouth.

He filmed himself being serviced and then pummeling her against the coffee table where he handed the camera to Aaron, who filmed it expertly. Of course, not knowing what people's professions were, they had no idea he was a professional videographer. Traci may have coveted his fucking skills but it was his skills as a videographer that made the evening so memorable compared to Pete's useful but amateurish work behind the camera.

When it came time to fuck the sublime, Traci, Aaron handed the camera back to Pete to "film me fucking the daylights out of your wife, the most perfect creature on earth." And so he did and so she was.

That video was one that Pete and Traci watched over and over, Aaron rocking her body until she spasmed, orgasm after orgasm.

Everything seemed to be constructed within an inch of it's life. All the personalities meshed and allied under one common purpose, that is until the knock on the door.

Throwing a quick robe on over her nakedness she saw through the peep hole it was Isabel. Plainly there was no where to run. Isabel could hear the activity and clearly there was a party that their best friends were not invited to.

Gritting her teeth and opening the door as wide as her head to the music pouring out, "Hi, Isabel. What's up?"

"Well we came over earlier for game night but saw the cars. I texted you but got no answer. Everything okay?"

"Yes, no I'm sorry. We had something planned and I forgot and got my days mixed up."

"It's okay, I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"I'm sorry, Isabel. Say, can we talk tomorrow? Coffee at eleven?"

"Sure." and she walked back across the street.

***

In the kitchen later that night, Traci told Pete about the exchange with Isabel and how horrible she felt.

"You know, honey," Pete said philosophically, "this is one of those crappy times in life where friends grow apart. Don't blame yourself. It just is what it is.

"By the way, Eric asked me where you were. I'm guessing his dick hasn't tasted any Traci tonight."

"He'll get fed...I was just wondering how you you got to be so comfortable with other men fucking me. It just seems like not too long ago you were in a state of shock and now it's come 360 and you're getting off filming me taking cock."

"I don't know exactly but you're so beautiful when it happens that I don't want to miss a second of it. Plus, I've gotten more comfortable with us, I guess."

"You're not getting ready to pimp me out downtown or something are you?"

"Traci, c'mon, I'm trying to tell you how much I love you and how much confidence I've got in our relationship and you've got me selling you to strangers on the street. Although...that's not all that bad an idea...hehe"

"Pete!!"

"I could film it!!"

"Pete!!!"

Eric came up from behind her and pushed his hard member against her buttocks, "What does this feel like to you?"

"It feels like some horny bastard wanting to fuck me."

"Cash up front, buddy!" said the cameraman.

"Pete!!!"

"Whatever it costs I'd pay it," said Eric with a straight face, but right now I want the free version and I want Pete to film it."

"Take one, 'Eric fucks my wife'," Pete announced, lifting the viewfinder to his eye..."Action!"

Reaching around and slowly untying her white robe, he uncovered her splendid landscape to Pete's camera like opening a theater curtain. Eric played with the film narrative. "Traci, where's your husband now?"

"He's filming this."

"So he doesn't mind me fucking his wife?" When he asked the question his hands roamed everywhere and her robe fell to the floor.

"No, on the contrary, he loves watching me take it hard."

"Do you like rough sex?"

"Yes, fuck yes! I like to be used."

"That's good, Traci, because I'm going to get rough on you."

By this time the other guests discovered the show was in the kitchen and they started to get chairs and fill the room.

Eric cleared the kitchen table with one grand gesture. "Bend over and put your hands on the table."

She did so and he squatted down and rimmed her asshole and tongue fucked her cunt. She purred like a cat as Pete circled them with the camera.

"Pete, I'm now going to fuck you're bride in the pussy and the ass. I'm going to use your pretty wife like I'd use a cheap whore."

He entered his probe and drilled her pink hole, whipping his cock, his balls banging away and she screaming. Pete filmed them from every angle, with her head jerking back to her thighs jiggling at the force of each blow

"Now, to butt fuck the beauty."

As soon as he pulled out of her pussy he lined up her anus and pushed into her un-lubricated hole. It was a brutal fuck but what got her completely electrified was looking up at the audience. Man or woman, everyone was jerking at her getting reamed. She liked being the headliner.

"Fuck me in the ass, Eric...c'mon baby, make me scream!"

That act coupled with all their lusty faces set her orgasm in motion. "I'm a nasty, dirty girl, spank me, daddy."

He slapped her ass repeatedly, the red streaks glowing on her white skin. She started to yelp as the sting compounded. He came out of her ass and back in her pussy, the slapping continuing.

"I'm a dirty bitch and I deserve to be fucked," she said, automatically accelerating the jerking of every man in the room. As they jerked harder she came, "uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, fuck your whore, Eric......ahhhhhhhhhhhh......fuuuccccckkkkk....oh god........."

"You heard her, uhhhhh, she's a dirty bitch, uhhhhh, and every dick here, uhhhhh, should fuck her, uhnnnnnnnnnnnn, and he came in her. After Eric, one by one, Aaron, Mika and Pete handing the camera to Aaron, came in for sloppy seconds until she oozed cum onto the kitchen floor.

Aaron did a long shot of Traci lying face down, exhausted and then came up from her toes, up her legs, finally landing on the dripping cum of 4 men. "Fuck, ya," said Aaron under his breath but audible to the camera.

When Aaron went back to the living room, the girls were readying the recently spent cocks of the boys with a trio of blowjobs. To his delight, Pete was back in pussy heaven with Kiara and Aaron filmed all of her talented work to get him stiff again.

Kiara would take a hit off the hookah, put Pete's dick in her mouth and exhale slowly as smoke escaped the sides of her mouth creating an eerie effect for the camera.

"Are you enjoying that, Petey?" she said.

"Anything with you, Kiara," he whispered, "Don't tell Traci but I've got a little crush on you."

"Oooooooo. now I've got a secret. It's fortunate that Mika loans me out then?"

"Yes, definitely."

"I'm sure Traci knows the crush is mutual. Especially since Aaron is filming us talking about it..."

Pete looks up at the camera and starts laughing.

***

Off the successful orgy, Pete and Traci woke to a feeling of satisfaction and one of failure. The sex was unbelievable, their relationship with Isabel and Dave was drifting away. It was complicated and seemingly irreparable, at least not in its prior form.

"Isn't this the time we should be watching the video?" Pete said hopefully but clearly seeing her mind was elsewhere.

"Yes, baby, I'm just down about our friendship and I'm not sure how to go forward."

"For sure I don't see us going backwards from the place we're at now so one of two things needs to happen to maintain our friendship. Either they learn to coexist with what they know about us or they come back into the club or...or we just don't see them anymore."

"I don't like the last choice so If you trust me to work it out, I'm meeting Isabel for coffee today for a talk."

"I trust you with anything. Now not to minimize the situation but could we watch just a little of the video?"

"Sure, baby."

"I'm fast forwarding it to the kitchen scene. That was unreal and you were fabulous."

As they watched Eric do Traci, they were sexy crazed with the images and reached for each other's genitalia. But as with most Sunday mornings that wasn't enough and about the same time that Eric slammed his nutsack into Traci in the video, Pete fucked her in their bed until they both orgasmed.

***

Later at coffee, Traci and Isabel acknowledged their growing problem. "I don't want another misunderstanding like that again. I don't want to hurt my best friend like that again," said Traci.

"And I felt like shit for interrupting your buzz when you were having fun. How can we make this work?"

"Pete thinks that it's either learn to live with us as we now are, rejoin us again at the club or we just admit we've grown apart. I know that seems selfish but I really like what we're doing and I can't go back."

"I'll say this," said a self-reflective, Isabel, "I felt like a gorgeous hottie at that club and having men want me like that was a huge rush. Even Dave is looking at me differently."

"That's because you ARE a gorgeous hottie. Look, why don't you think it over and let's try to make this work. Just because we've acquired a pretty kinky lifestyle doesn't mean you have to but it also doesn't mean we can't have our friendship. It's just going to look and feel a little different."

"I love you, Traci, and I don't pass judgment on what you're doing. i just don't know if we can fit in with that right now."

"I love you, Isabel."

They hugged and held each other for a long time...