Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey everybody, we're so happy to have Traci with us tonight. Of course, I had her last night so I'm even happier."

Everybody laughed and Trish whacked him on the arm. "So, here she is, poster girl, Traci!"

Everyone applauded and thanked them for a warm reception. "I'm so happy to be here but I really have to thank my husband, Pete, for getting us into the club in the first place. He not only helped bring out my inner-slut but has loved me all these years. You girls won't regret taking a ride on my Petey! And you guys can thank him for sharing me. Tonight I'm just another cock hungry slut so let's see where the night goes!"

The place went nuts. Offers came from every direction and then someone yelled, "How about a gangbang, Traci?"

"That can probably be arranged. Have fun everybody!!"

She stepped down off the riser into a circle of 6 or 7 anxious faces, some absentmindedly playing with themselves.

Two or three couples were already going at it but most of the members were following the celebs around. For the first time that he could ever remember Pete was in the middle of a reverse gangbang. The group had stripped his clothes off and jockeyed for a chance to ride his pole. Ones waiting sometimes licked his balls or tongued his nipples. They all seemed to be having the best time of it with their boy toy.

Traci was on her back on a twin bed and was entertaining with whatever holes she had available. She let their base instinct wash over her delectable body. Nothing was off the table.

While Trish was in the saddle she leaned into Pete and whispered, "I want you alone to fuck the daylights out of me." Her pussy wrapped around his bone like they belonged together. "I want you too," he replied.

The bangers kept a low level running commentary about Traci as if they were discussing car parts at an ice cream social. "Fucking beautiful rack on this girl." "Hell ya." "I'm fucking her ass." "Oh c'mon Floyd you don't even fuck Denise in the ass." Traci said nothing to the men, her mouth trying to manage two dicks at once.

While Denise straddled his shaft, she tried to grind her clit on him. Trish dropped her tits from over his head so he could suck them. Pete lasted for awhile but eventually lost his restraint when he was mounted by a petite redhead who bounced up and down on him until he began to cum. "I can't hold back," he warned them.

"She got ass-fucked in the pictures," said Floyd, "and I want some of that." Another banger had the good sense to swab a dollop of jelly on her anus just before Floyd brutishly rammed his cock into her ass, her scream muted by a mouthful.

The girls all gathered around Pete, jerking him en masse, all their hands finishing him. The sperm shot up, "fuuuuccckkk," and onto a couple of girls.

The crudeness of the gangbang was driving Traci to that monster orgasm that often occurred when she was being ravaged and used. She felt it growing in her belly, "Uhhhhnnnnnnnn, you fuuuuccckkkers" until it exploded into ecstasy and juice glistened on her thighs. "She likes it!" "Ya, she loves it just like the pictures."

Floyd couldn't stop.

No sooner had he left her ass than he went right back in her pussy. "Geez, Floyd, leave some for the rest of us!" Floyd ignored them until with a thunderous growl he blew his cum up her chest. Like lemmings the rest of the men followed suit until Traci was covered in man spunk.

Pete caught the last part on video, "For our family album," he explained to everyone's amusement.

***

The evening was a success but by the end of the night even Traci, the sex machine, was weary.

"I'm ready to go home," she told him in the limo back to the hotel.

"What have you done with my Traci?"

"I feel like I fucked my way through an entire town. Not to mention 'tipping' the bartender and Byron."

"Who's Byron?"

"He's our chauffeur." Byron waved in the mirror smiling. "She's very good," he said.

"By the way, Traci, in an effort for full disclosure I need to tell you that Trish gave me her business card and said she'd love to see me again...alone. I thought you should know I'm going to toss the card."

"Don't do that right away. At the rate I'm putting out I might die of a cock overdose and you'll be single again."

12