Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 12

Story Info
Ladies night out with Traci and Anna! Cameras at the club???
4k words
4.65
9.8k
16

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci met Anna, the slut club cocktail server visiting from the UK, for lunch Monday afternoon. Traci's endless enjoyment of taking cock and all its obsessive variations didn't allow for many girlfriends but Anna, although from a vastly different background, shared very similar desires.

They were both unrepentant sluts who craved cock, the more adventuresome the better.

"I just can't believe you got your husband to sell your pussy!" said an excited Anna. "My husband likes to watch me go at it but I can't see him getting up from the recliner to pimp me out. Sounds incredibly exciting though!"

"Anna, it's such a rush to have a stranger fucking you for cash! Just watching the negotiation turns me on. They want me so bad they can't think straight."

"You're a gorgeous girl so I can see why they might lose their bearings for a shot at your pussy."

"I guess so because, so far, no one has said no to Pete videoing the whole affair."

"What?!?"

"Pete is attempting to film everything and then later on we watch them and get off all over again. Crazy, huh?"

"Oh my god, do you think I could go with you guys sometime?"

"Sure, but I thought you were going back home?"

"Surprise!! My husband is going home but I'm going to stay on for awhile longer!! I liked the slut club so much and I met a friend!"

"Anna, I'm so happy you're staying."

Traci hugged her.

"Me too, and Casey likes me helping out at club events so I'm staying with him. My husband, bless his heart, was really sweet to me about staying. He knows what a hopeless cock and cum maniac I am and he said he'd miss me but have fun!"

For the next 2 hours they talked about sex in detail and we're surprised at the commonality of their interests and pleasures. An excited Anna said, "We're like cock hungry sisters from opposite sides of the Atlantic."

"Frankly," said Traci, "I've lost my best friend, Isabel, over this and other than Pete and a couple of conversations with girls from the club, there's been no one to share my experiences with. A lot of times the girls see me as a threat so bonding doesn't happen but I felt comfortable with you immediately. For sure they wouldn't understand my thrill ride of being bought and used. But it's so fucking intense and I cum all day just thinking about it."

"Traci, luv, we're going to have adventures."

"Yes we are, my beautiful friend!"

"Do you think Pete would mind a girls night out or two?"

"I don't know but he likes you, I know that."

"He sure as hell liked sticking his dick in me, that's for sure..."

"No, I mean he kept talking about you even after we got home that night. 'That Anna is so sexy!' See, Pete and I have rules about all of this and that includes doing it together. But he might figure you'd make a good chaperone!"

"That would be a gross error in judgment."

Traci started laughing and soon the two of them were convulsing as Anna acted out the idea of a 'proper chaperone'. "Young lady, get that penis out of your mouth, you don't know where it's been!"

"Oh, speaking of adventures," said Anna, "let me tell you about our trip to Paris..."

***

Later that evening at home over dinner...

"Well I guess so," said a hesitant, Pete, "but two pretty sluts loose on a girl's night out? It seems like that can only end up one way."

"So, that's a bad thing?"

"Ahhh, I suppose not considering what we've been doing but I'd be worried about your safety. Maybe I could just shadow you guys and you ignore me."

"Honey, I think we can take care of ourselves. The only likely scenario is we get picked up and I promise you we'll be selective."

"Traci...okay but I'll worry about you until you get home."

"How about if I check in with a text every once in awhile?"

"Yes, do that."

"When were you proposing to go out with her?"

"Wednesday? Oh, and when we go out again to sell me I promised Anna she could come with us."

"Traci, remember when we just used to sit at home and watch TV?"

"Vaguely."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Yes. She feels like family. She totally gets me sexually and I don't have another person in my life who understands my drive. You get me but I need a girlfriend like her."

"I'm happy for you...a little worried but happy."

***

Wednesday night Traci met Anna at a downtown bar and figured they'd make the circuit, come what may. Without comparing notes they ended up accentuating their long legs with short skirts and high heels. "They will be tripping over themselves, and allowing an occasional glimpse of our knickers should have them panting like dogs," said Anna.

"Oh Anna, you're so bad. I love it!"

They sat at the end of the bar, "Strategically the best angle for what's going on," Anna pointed out.

Traci laughed, "Seems you've done this before."

"A time or two. My husband and I have had plenty of adventures but there's times when my pussy needs attention and he's not up for going out and masturbation isn't enough. Sometimes I just need to be fucked by some guy with dirty thoughts."

"Oh god, me too!"

"What'll you girls have?" said the bartender.

"What do you suggest," said Anna, "for a couple of girls with loose morals?"

Traci and the bartender laughed, "A couple of cosmopolitans should get you off and running."

"Two, please," said Anna, who closely watched him walk away to make the drinks. "Nice looking guy."

"But, Anna, he's working."

"Sometimes the best lollipop is right in front of you. Mmmm, he's got a tight little bum."

Traci studied him as he shook the cocktail shaker, "You're right, he is an attractive guy. If the front is as nice as the back you may be on to something."

Serving the drinks, "Here you go, ladies."

Traci nudged her purse off the edge of the bar.

The bartender sprung into action. "Let me get that." The purse fell near her feet and as he picked it up he rose slowly, deliberately enjoying the scenery. Traci edged her skirt up almost imperceptibly.

"Here you go, miss."

"Thank you...ahhh...I don't know your name."

"Rudy."

"I'm Traci and this is Anna."

"Well it's nice to have a couple pretty girls in here."

"That's apparent" said Anna, staring at the tent pole growing under his bar apron.

"Oh, sorry," he said slightly embarrassed.

"So, Rudy, how long have you worked here?"

Leaning on the bar in front of them trying to mask his boner, "Since we opened. I'm the owner. So, Anna, I detect an accent, where are you from?"

"Near London. I'm visiting my friend here and we're out looking for some fun."

"Maybe I could show you girls the whole place. We've got different rooms for things like poker and pool. It's actually pretty big."

"Sounds great. Traci and I love big."

"Walt! Cover me, I'm taking my break."

He led the girls on the "grand tour" through the labyrinth of private gaming rooms. In one of the last rooms, a large poolroom with two tables, Traci asked him what his favorite game was and he said, leaning back against the table, he loved pool the best.

Traci moved within an inch of his nose and squeezed the stiff cock in his pants. "That's great, Rudy, because I like to play with balls too. Interested?"

She freed his cock from its confinement with no resistance and went down on his throbbing shaft and licked his balls. Anna joined her and together they put him in a happy place.

Breaking the trance, Rudy said, "Girls, I haven't got a lot of time so strip down and let me fuck those sweet pussies." They did so and lined up against the pool table waiting for their turn as he alternately laid into them.

"Fuck me good and hard," said Anna.

"Fuck, you sluts are delicious," he said, switching to Traci's wet and welcoming cunt.

"Pound it, Rudy," she begged him.

Without warning, the other bartender, Walt, peaked in, closed the door, whipped it out and pushed his half mast dick into Anna's mouth. He was aroused so quickly he was banging her in a flash. Looking over at Rudy he said, "Nancy's watching the bar."

Rudy pushed Traci's face down on the table. She could feel the felt on her nipples and it made her cum, "Uhnnnnnn, fuck me mutherfucker!! Uhhhhh!!"

"Twist my nipples!!" Anna demanded. "Twist my nipples...hurt me!!"

"Whatever you want, slut!" He did what she asked and her juices exploded down her leg.

"I'm close," said Rudy, "real fucking close. Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth," said a smiling Traci. "Give me your spunk, stud."

From behind the door they all heard, "Rudy!! Rita just came in!"

"Shit!! On your knees, girl!!!!" Traci pushed away from the table, dropped down to receive his cum and he jerked it in her open mouth, some of it going on her shoulders, some on the floor.

Rudy pulled his pants up and made a dash for the door, "Damn, why'd she have to come now?" The door slammed and he was gone.

Still fucking Anna, Traci swallowed most of the cum and asked Walt, "Who's Rita?

"His wife."

Traci sucked and licked Walt's nipples while he reamed Anna. He kissed Traci and noticed her wedding band, "Do your husbands know where you sluts are?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Well, fuck me silly...I'm cumming, bitch." He picked up the intensity, pulled out at the last minute and splattered his cream on Anna's sweet little ass. She reached around, scooped up some and ate it while looking at him.

"Ohhhh, fuck, you are a nasty little tart...and I love it. You're gonna get me hard again."

"We'd like that," said an eager Traci.

"Grab your clothes, girls, and follow me." There was a doorway with steps at the other end of the room they hadn't noticed. He led them to a small studio apartment.

"I live up here. Drop your clothes anywhere and let's get to business. Suck my dick, both of you!"

They went at his cock like hungry wolves, jerking, sucking and licking. He was erect and hard again and looking to plow the delectable Traci.

"More cock, please," said 'a lot is never enough' Anna.

While the blowjob continued Walt picked up his cellphone and texted a friend he knew was down at the bar. 'Tad, come up to my apartment. You won't be sorry.' Then Walt lit up a joint, took a drag and handed it to Anna, "Help is on the way."

In only a couple of minutes the sound of shoes on the steps announced the arrival of more than one person. Tad stopped in the doorway seeing his buddy get serviced, "Holy fuck, Walt, dude, what the fuck?! Hey, this is Jimmy, hope you don't mind."

"No problem," said Walt, "they're fucking sluts...plenty to go around." The newcomers got their pants off and had their cocks initiated by Anna. Once hard they spit roasted her.

The weed made its way around the room until everyone was toasted and lost in the euphoria of fucking. Walt had Traci by the hair and was blasting her dripping pussy. "Fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck me!!!" she urged him on. He grabbed her gorgeous tits and she climaxed on his cock.

"What's Rudy doing?" Walt asked Tad, like they were idly chatting, waiting for a bus.

"Working the bar, uhhhhh, fuck..."

"I know what he wishes he was working," and they all laughed.

Tad and Jimmy switched ends. The joint made its way around the group, everyone getting higher and hornier than ever. "Fuck," said Jimmy, "I don't know for sure but I think this is the best pussy I ever had." "Stop talking and fuck the shit out of me, you bastard!" said Anna.

Jimmy held onto her hips and seriously banged her to the degree that Tad couldn't keep his dick in her mouth so he moved over and shoved it between Traci's luscious lips. "I can't believe it, this girl is so hot."

Other than trading places the fuck fest went on for nearly an hour until the guys, unable to hold back their cum, unloaded one by one onto the girls. As they lay naked oh the floor the door burst open and Rudy said, "Oh, please tell me it's not over. Rita just left."

Anna stood up, walked over to Rudy, kissed him and put his hand on her wet spot. He had his pants down and Anna on her back, legs in the air and his cock filling her up. She moaned, "Yes...give it to me...all my holes!"

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

He pushed her legs further over her head and spit on her asshole. He roughly planted his pole in her and made her shout, "Fuuuuccckkk!" She orgasmed hard, her cum dripping everywhere.

"Whose bitch are you?" he yelled at her.

"Yours! Fuck me deep!"

"Man, she can't get enough," said Walt sitting on a chair. "I'm getting hard again watching that."

He looked over at Traci and she got the message, coming and straddling him on the chair. She guided his cock into her. Once inside he was fully erect again. She bounced up and down and came once more, her juices running down his inner thighs.

"Twist my nipples hard!!!" demanded Anna. "Yes!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, shit, ahhhhhhhh."

"I'm cumming." said a heavily breathing Rudy.

"Cum in me."

"Uhnnnnnn," and Anna felt the surge expand in her.

At nearly the same time Walt shot his wad in Traci's wet spunk receptacle. "Oh, girl..."

The end result of all the weed consumed was a post fuck glow and, with the exception of Rudy who worked the bar through most of it, three zoned guys and two well oiled pussies. Rudy ran back down to the bar.

Traci made the move, "I think it's time for us to leave. Thanks for a delightful time, boys. Anna?"

"Yes, thanks for a fucking great time," Anna added.

Stoned beyond comprehension, Jimmy suddenly deduced, "Hey, you're English!"

Anna and Traci cracked up and left the apartment. Two pool players studied their asses as they passed by. The bar had gone through a transformation since they had come in earlier. It was loud and not an empty table or barstool to be found. Walking out the door, they waved to Rudy and he blew a kiss in their direction. When they got out on the street they high five'd one another. "Now that was a girls night out!" said Traci.

Traci took Anna to her rental car and as they parted Anna said, "See you Saturday at the club?"

"See you there, girlfriend!"

***

Traci told Pete a slightly condensed version of the outing but generally touched all the bases. His take away was, of course, "I should have been there to record all of that, and I'll tell you what, I can see a book deal coming out of this. 'The Guide To Loose Behavior'."

"People would think I made it all up."

"Oh maybe a few but for the most part they would believe it because they'd want to believe it. I have to think there are a lot of undercover sluts out there who would love a role model. The rest of the readers would be men and women who were simply titillated by it. They may never try it but they'd have fun imagining themselves doing it."

"My question though is what drives you to want to put me out there? A book, videos, a website? Why do you want me out there?"

"I don't know. You're hot! Okay, I know this is weird, what isn't, but when we went to that rural club promotion, those guys were nuts in anticipation of meeting you because they'd all gotten hooked on those site pics. Every time it was mentioned, which was a lot, I realized it turned me on that there were a lot of men out there jerking themselves like crazy, wishing they could have you."

"Wow, you sure have come a long way from when we started this."

"I know. I've become the freak husband of a slut who likes to watch his wife go at it. I've either gotten more secure or more insecure, I'm not sure which. I guess at the end of the day you come home to me and I'm comfortable with our love."

"Pete, how about we give one of the videos to the club site to go with the pictures?"

"Really, you're okay with that?"

"Well I love taking cock and apparently a lot of men, including my husband, like seeing me do it so let's try one and see how it goes."

"Which one?"

"I'll leave that up to your esteemed vision."

"Thanks, pornstar princess. I'll do my best...Wait a second, if this is another promo for the club why don't I follow you around with the camera and show prospective members what a night they'd be in for if they joined?"

"Hmmmmm. Wouldn't that kill the spontaneity?"

"I don't think so. Those guys are not going to pass on an opportunity to get in your pants even if it was broadcast on network TV."

"You're right. Let's try it and if it's too weird we can stop."

"Deal"

"Now you realize if you're filming you're not fucking," she pointed out.

"I can survive one event. Besides, I'll get to watch you!"

"You know, Pete, you really are a pervert."

"Thank you, dear."

***

Pete emailed Casey as to what they had planned and, of course, Casey was more than positive about the idea since it benefited the club and possibly his dick. More than any of the other wives, Casey tried everything he could to get away with dipping his cock in Traci and manage the event at the same time.

Traditionally they were fashionably late so Traci could make an entrance but because Pete wanted to let the regulars know what they would be up to they arrived fashionably early even though that's not really a thing.

Traci affectionately greeted Anna, "We'll reconnect later, girlfriend."

Pete called Aaron to help out with angles and setups because of his experience as a videographer. Aaron told Pete that 2 cameras could more accurately capture the sex and then sort it out in editing. As far as passion for the project went it didn't hurt that Aaron was a Traci aficionado. He had once taken her to a private room in the hotel to do the deed. He was rough with her and she liked it.

Traci dressed in her favorite slutty gear; a sheer black blouse barely covering a white lace bra, impossibly tight black leather dress, white lacey thigh high stockings and black patten leather heels. In a word she looked fuckable.

The filming began like a testimonial:

"Hi, I'm Traci and welcome to Slut Wives Club. As the club title suggests I'm here for one reason and there are plenty of husbands more than interested in satisfying me."

Her club first fuck, Dan, walked in the shot and greeted Traci with a deep tongue kiss. "Mmmm," he said, "Tasty Traci every time. That first night I met Traci I politely asked her husband, Pete, if I could take her out on the dance floor. He generously said, yes, and..."

"C'mon," Traci said, pulling him away from the cameras and towards the dance floor, "enough talk..."

Pete and Aaron followed with the cameras, trying to capture the dance foreplay between the two. Pete followed their hands as the dancing morphed into groping and eventually Dan picked her up and carried her to one of the sofas.

Pete softly did a little voiceover, "I sat at the bar and watched my beautiful wife get seduced by a stranger. It was MY first time too and I was very anxious but my hard-on was telling me to get past the shock, just relax and enjoy. Of course, it didn't hurt that Dan's wife, Valerie, came over and blew me while I watched Traci lose her panties and get eaten out."

The camera followed Dan as he got her completely naked and offered his erection to her waiting mouth. Pete moved in close as Dan's considerable member sliding effortlessly down her throat. The camera panned up to Dan's face, eyes closed, head back as she licked the length of his shaft.

Dan laid Traci on her back and buried his cock between her legs, his ass rising and falling, muscles contracting with each plunge. Aaron shot a close up of just her legs and heels shaking with the rhythm of the fuck and it became one of Traci's favorites in editing. This followed through to when she orgasmed and her legs stiffened tightly.

After the cameras had studied their fucking bodies for awhile, Pete and Aaron got nice angles on Traci's face as Dan splashed his spunk on her beauty. "Fuuuuccckkk, Traci!!!" The sticky cum hung from her cheek and chin and she swirled her tongue to pick some of it up. Dan scooped some of the cream off her tits and she sucked it from his finger.

12