Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both videographers had raging boners and the night had just begun. They followed a half dressed Traci to the bar where she ordered a French Gimlet from Brandon the bartender.

"Do you want your tip now or later?" she asked him, partially playing to the camera.

"Definitely now, Traci,"

He wasted no time taking her behind the bar facade, hastily ripping down her panties and doggy fucking her as he had done at other club events. He came quickly on her buttocks and gallantly wiped away the evidence with a bar towel. It may have been done in a short time but he had drinks to make and hopefully other grateful tippers to accommodate.

Anna had gotten a chair and watched the whole thing, masturbating to a pleasant climax and calculating when she might get some of Brandon for herself.

Aaron told Pete, "I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Sorry, Pete, but I really want to fuck your wife. My nuts are busting." (they left that audible in the final video because Traci liked it).

There was literally nowhere she went throughout the night where she didn't get offers and Pete got a real sense of what the events were like for her and just how much she said yes to everything. There was almost nothing his slut wife wouldn't do and he had the video to prove it it to himself should he ever need a reminder.

By the end of the event Traci had administered copious numbers of blowjobs to members, fucked many of them to climax, got in the middle of a staff gangbang at Casey's urging and, as a final act, Aaron got his wish, handcuffed her to the bar railing, slapped her vulnerable ass and fucked her in every hole, much to the enjoyment of gathering members.

As Aaron stuck his dick in her ass she screamed because he was so big. Pete took a seat at the bar next to them and kept filming.

Rosita, Aaron's wife, on what one might assume was a mission of mercy, squatted in front of Pete and sucked him dry, swallowing every last drop.

It became the only blemish on the video because the camera shook occasionally. Aaron liked the unintentional effect.

***

On the ride home Pete kept looking at an exhausted Traci with an equal measure of awe and disassociation. As often as he'd seen her perform he still couldn't believe he was married to an indefatigable sex machine and just when he figured she was totally satiated and couldn't even think of sex anymore that night she asked, "Petey, would you take Anna and I out next Wednesday night to sell me?"

12