Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 16

Story Info
Slut Wives of London: Part Three and back home!
4.5k words
4.68
9.2k
11

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've only got two more days left here and I have to get you to 'Naughty Girl'," said Anna.

"You keep talking about it," said Traci. "What's the deal, girl?"

"It's just something you don't see much of in the States and I thought you might like to see a live sex show and this place is one of my favorites. It's, shall we say, interactive."

"Uh-oh, I know what that means. You know, when I get home people will ask did I see this landmark or did I see that landmark and all I'll be able to tell them is I went to Naughty Girl."

"Don't forget the glory holes!"

Traci laughed, "That would be hard to forget."

"Well, you came here to have fun and, I tell you, this place is a landmark!"

"You mean like Big Ben?"

"As a matter of fact, he was."

"Anna!!"

They laughed together and, as things got quiet, Anna lamented. "What am I going to do without you?"

"I don't know. I've dreaded leaving since we got here. You're my partner in crime!"

"I know, Traci. Well let's make the most of it. You know, since the four of us are going to the Slut Club opening tomorrow, how about we do just you and I tonight at Naughty Girl? Do you think Pete would mind?"

"Oh I don't think so but I'll ask."

"Wait, I've got an idea..." Anna texted D about possibly taking Pete on a mini pub crawl while the girls go out. "Okay, D says he'd love to hang with Pete if he wants. That way they can talk about us behind our backs."

"I texted Pete and he's into it!"

"If I know, D, a pub won't be the only thing they come inside."

***

Meeting in the hotel lobby Traci and Anna did little to mask their assets or their intent and the hotel manager started to make his way over to remove the 'hookers' from the hotel when he recognized Traci as a guest and spun around back to the desk.

Having a cocktail before going to the club, Traci could feel the fantasy gazes of the men and the judgmental disdain from some of the women. She never tired of being mentally undressed and, in some ways, it was as exciting as the real thing.

Having gotten themselves a bit lubricated they headed for the sex club.

"Hello, girls! Just the two of you?" said the doorman. "The cover is fifty quid apiece."

"That's a lot for drinks and a little show!" said a surprised Traci.

"I'll get it," said Anna reaching in her purse.

"You birds do know where you are, right?"

Anna stepped up to him and grabbing his nutsack, "We know exactly where we are and if you'd like proof I'd be glad to swallow your cock right here on the sidewalk."

Surprised by her boldness, "That's a generous offer but I think you definitely came to the right place. I'll have to pass for now but the night is young and I can find you."

They signed a waiver sheet that nobody read and as they slid past him, Traci pressed herself against his now prominent bulge.

They found a two-top near the stage and were greeted by one of the male servers, amidst an all nude male/female staff wearing the skimpiest G-strings with Naughty Girl embroidered on the front.

"Hi, I'm Grant, I'll be taking care of you," said the chiseled server, looking like he was fresh from the gym.

Anna, as bold as ever, "I bet you will...may I?" she said eyeing his package.

"Certainly, Miss."

She rubbed his newly minted erection until his eyes closed, "What can I get you girls to drink?"

As he left, Traci said, "Is this how it works in here? He just let you touch him?"

"Of course, sweetie, that's how they make their money. We'll be doing more than that before the night's over."

When he returned with the martinis, Anna indelicately put her hand on his butt cheek as he bent forward. "Are you available for some personal attention later, Grant?"

"Why, yes, Miss. Naughty Girl wants you to enjoy yourself. Hope you love the show."

The lights dimmed, laser images of the Naughty Girl logo shown on the ceiling, an emcee walked to the front of the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you thought you were going to leave here the same way you came in, you may have mistaken us for Ye Olde Burger Barn next door." (laughter)

"First up is Miles!" Miles, one of many Club hardbodies, came center stage, completely nude and stroking his schlong, surveying the audience. He also wore a headset microphone.

"Miles, here, needs to be satisfied and wants to find some slutty beauty to fuck. Miles eats, sleeps and breathes pussy. He's looking for you? Are you looking for him?"

Traci and Anna looked at each other and giggled. Anna impulsively raised her hand along with 2 or 3 other women in the audience.

Miles leaned into the emcee's ear and pointed to Anna. Miles came down the stage steps and to their table. "What is your name?" he asked as he took her hand and she stood.

"Anna"

"Anna, do you want to touch it?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She took his cock in hand. He led her up on stage where the emcee waited with a simple chair. Anna sat with Miles standing in front of her, his cock stiffening as he looked at her. She stroked him.

"Would you like to suck my cock, Anna." She took him all the way to the hilt the first time and the audience gasped. "Oh fuck, Anna, oh fuck," he said as her hands ran slowly down his chest.

The emcee began a play by play of their performance. "So, Miles, are you liking Anna?"

"Oh fuck ya. I'm going to shag this bitch till she can't walk."

"We have a nice foam pad for you two lovebirds, "said the emcee, pulling it into place. Miles pulled out of her mouth, the emcee swept away the chair and Mark had her doggy, all of this choreographed in the blink of an eye. He grabbed the back of her hair and drew her to him.

Holding another microphone out to her, the emcee asked how she was doing. Intercepting the question, Miles, breathing heavily and sounding like a professional wrestler said, "She's cumming like crazy, that's how she's doing."

Down on the floor Traci was getting to know Grant better having removed his G-string and blown him. At the emcee's urging, Grant brought her up onstage with him where they continued to play. While he prepared to enter her she held onto a stripper pole and the emcee asked her name.

"My name is...uhnnn...Tra...uhnnn...ci...uhnnn."

"Sounds like you're not from around here, Traci."

"No, I'm visiting...uhnnn, oh fuuuuccckkk...I'm visiting from the U.S...uhnnn, fuck me, baby!!!"

"Well we want to give you this special welcome."

Without asking, the emcee whipped out his dick and forced it in her mouth, creating a spit roast. "My, my, you are a pretty bird," he said, hitting the back of her throat. "And how you suck cock...mmmmm...Like her, Grant?"

"Fuck, ya," he replied, "her tight pussy's on fire."

Table after table, inspired by the stage show, slowly began to fuck either the person they came with, their server or someone from a neighboring table. It was a burgeoning scene that would have made Caligula proud.

As more alcohol took hold the wilder things got. After an hour into the orgy nearly every woman had been penetrated at least once and most of the men had left their spunk somewhere.

Grant had pulled off all of Traci's clothes and laid her back down on the mat wildly fucking her. Over his shoulder she could see random men, employees or otherwise, lining up to take over when Grant was finished.

Her orgasms were coming closer together as she let them have her. Instead of being satisfied her appetite increased each time another man entered her and left his cum somewhere on her beautiful body. She looked over at Anna who was enjoying the attention of the emcee and another man, lifting her up into a standing double penetration.

Anna screamed out at yet another climax only, like Traci, to be recharged and hungry for more cock. One of the female servers came up onstage and squatted down on Traci's face and Traci gave her what she came for.

The room, in general, appeared to be some weird organized chaos. As the drinks continued to flow, so did the cum. One of the female bartenders was getting fucked by a customer at the end of the bar prompting one to wonder who was steering the ship.

Servers split their time between making drink runs and fucking. No sooner had the glasses hit the table than the customer hit the server.

Traci lost track of time, immersed in the impromptu gangbang. Man after man had their way between her legs, the creamy cum splattered all over her and Anna looked the same. By the time Traci finally got to her feet an hour and a half had passed.

Grant took Traci and Anna by the hand back to their table. "Let's hear it for our special guests!" The club erupted in applause and Traci and Anna did a playful bow while Grant helped clean the cum off them.

"I enjoyed you," Traci whispered in Grant's ear. He looked at her and smiled. She noticed his cock becoming aroused again. As he carefully wiped the cum from around her face, he impulsively kissed her and she kissed him back, reaching for his erection.

"Uh-oh," said Anna, "looks like my slutty little friend is off to the races again."

Traci put her hands against the stage and Grant once again went K9 on her. "You eager little cunt," he kept repeating as he pounded her. She covered his shaft with her juices and Grant pulled out and shot even more cum onto her backside. Both of them were gasping for air and Grant cleaned her up.

Putting her clothes back on, Traci said, "Get me out of here, Anna, before I fuck him again. Otherwise, I won't leave this club before I screw all of them!"

Anna laughed hysterically. "It's like looking in a mirror."

***

Back at the hotel Pete camped out in the lounge after his pub crawl with D. He'd already imbibed more than he should have and now here he was camped once more in front of a bartender waiting for Traci's return.

It had been an hour since she'd texted him she was coming back and the club was only blocks away. "Where are you?" he texted her. It was rare anymore that jealousy and worry entered his mind but damned if that wasn't what it was.

It was what he felt the first time they went to Slut Club watching Dan fuck his wife. He had worked through much of that and Pete had even opened up the rules requiring they always be together when having sex with other people.

But, hell, there was that shitty feeling again like running into an old friend you didn't want to see. After all this time, why? His mind was racing. Was she okay? Did she go home with somebody? What if she was hurt? With each sip of ale he got more twisted up.

And at that moment she sat down next to him and taking one look at his face, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"What? Nothing's wrong. Just sitting here waiting for you."

He nonchalantly turned back to his beer.

"Pete...look at me," she said.

"What? How was your evening?"

"It was fine," she said impatiently. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just asked how your evening went."

She gently rapped on his forehead. "Pete, you've been sitting here kvetching over something, probably me. Spit it out."

He was always amazed, "How do you do that?"

"That face. I've been able to read that face since we first met. I don't know why you make it harder when you know I'll see right through you. Feeling insecure?"

"Ya, a little bit. I don't know. Sometimes it just sneaks up on me and my imagination has you running off with some guy."

"Boy, great pimp you are! Sorry, wrong time to be funny. Okay then, you know the drill."

"Yes"

"Petey, who loves you more than anything?"

"You do?"

"Yes. And who wakes up every morning glad to be married to you?"

"You"

"Yes, and who's the only person who understands what an out of control, exhibitionist slut I am and still loves me."

"Me"

"Yes, and sex in those times is what?"

"Just sex."

"Correct, except that when we have sex we make love and I don't share that with anyone else."

"Okay"

"Good. I love you so much, Petey." She put her arms around his neck. "You're the best damn pimp a girl could ever have." She started laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." They both laughed and kissed.

"So did you two have fun?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes. It got pretty wild and now I know why Anna wanted to take me there. What did you guys do?"

Oh, we hit several classic pubs, talked about our wives, and then later there was a back room where we got a couple of girls."

"Oh my god! I hope you kept your pecker in your pants!"

"Ahhh," he grinned, "it might have slipped out a little,"

"Let's go up to the room, get in bed and we can have story time..."

***

Jules called in the morning and told them the limo would pick them up at eight so that poster girl, Traci, could make her fashionably late entrance as the club star. She also negotiated including Anna and D in the limo and, feeling the power of her sex appeal, suggested they have permanent free entry to all club events.

Jules balked at that one but Traci's promise of 'rewarding' him for his generosity eventually got her what she wanted. She thought to herself how really pliable men were in the face of pussy.

When she hung up she asked Pete, "When you met me, what was it that attracted you the most?"

"I don't know. Is this a trick question?"

"No, I just wanted to know what you first thought about me when we met."

"I thought you were beautiful."

"So you first thought about my body?"

"Well, sure but then I found out you were smart and funny..."

"But initially you wanted in my pants?"

"Well, that crossed my mind because, you know, I'm a guy."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. So when did you realize, 'Hey, she's pretty smart?'"

"Oh I don't know. Second or third date, I don't remember."

"So, about two weeks?"

"Well, no, I'm sure it was sooner than that..."

"Right, so until then all you thought about was tapping my ass."

"Well, you know..."

"So, would you have married me if I was beautiful and dumb?"

"Ah, there, I knew it was a trick question."

"No, just an informal poll."

"Well, I have no idea what you're on about but I'll say this, when I found you I found my best friend."

"Nice save, Valentino. Get dressed, we're having lunch with Anna and D."

***

At lunch Traci and Anna vowed to keep each other in their lives and debrief on the phone every week without fail.

"Turns out they have the same hobby," chuckled D. "So, Pete, Anna's been telling me that you want to set up a porn site for Traci."

"We've talked about it."

"But can you imagine the attention she already gets being magnified ten fold? Are you two up for that? I'm not trying to talk you out of it because I'd be yet another wanker but these days every bloke on the block's got porn in their pocket. They're not dating much but they're wanking off all the time."

"True, but I think we can handle it and it's something we can do together. And with my magnificent wife on display I would bet we could retire on the earnings."

"Well, there are a lot of restless cocks with wallets out there."

"Yes there are!" said Anna. "Thankfully!"

"Anna," said D, "is the biggest cock sucking slut I've ever met and (turning to Anna) I say that affectionately, my love."

"Thank you, dear."

"The key to our relationship is giving my wife what she wants and her mantra is 'more cock, please'. I must say, it's hardly painful to watch. I assume Traci feels the same way."

"Which is why the porn site could potentially satisfy everyone," said Pete.

"Say, D," said Traci, "What did you think of Anna the first time you met her?"

Pete, intercepted the question, "I'm advising my client not to answer that..."

"That's an easy one," D answered quickly, "I thought she fucked like a jack rabbit."

"On your first date?" asked Traci.

"In the first fifteen minutes! We just connected like we'd known each other forever and I haven't regretted a single day together."

"He's so generous," added Anna, "If there's an interested third party, D says, 'Go ahead and have her, she likes it.' Isn't that sweet?"

Everybody broke up and Pete snorted into his water glass.

***

As the two couples, dressed to the nines for the grand opening, waited on the sidewalk for the limo's arrival, the girls exchanged endless compliments.

Pete laid out for D the general protocol for approaching another member's wife. "It's largely ceremonial but when one member takes an interest in another man's wife he asks the husband permission to dance with her or whatever. The 'whatever' is you know. The approached husband always says yes, except I defer to Traci, but it's basically pick your pleasure."

"Sounds quite civil."

"Very civil...and then you turn around and four guys are gangbanging your wife. It's the pretense of civility."

***

When they got to the club, the protocol and staffing was much the same as the US; valet parking, security guards, DJ, bartender and a couple of servers. Only one addition was an attractive housekeeper in a French maid outfit to keep the booth bed linen fresh.

Even the valet's response to Traci's legs in her white slit skirt exciting the limo had the same lustful intensity. And that doubled when Anna followed her.

Every man regardless of position had one thought in mind.

Jules announced Traci's arrival, "Here's our poster girl all the way from across the pond, the lovely and fuckable, the girl every slut aspires to, let's hear it for...Traci!!!!

The place exploded as Traci glided into the ballroom, feet barely touching the floor. Pete stayed behind her knowing how much she loved the entrance.

As couples gathered around her, Traci leaning back to Pete said, "This whole thing has a shelf life. I'm glad you love me."

Hearing her words momentarily shut off all sound in his head except her oddly timed commentary on the state of her celebrity.

"Just this way to your table," Mark said, "and then later the staff would like to meet you personally."

"I think I know what that means."

D had peeled off from the pack and was making his way towards the housekeeper. Anna noted to Pete, "D has a thing for French maid outfits. It's a fetish really. He has me dress up from time to time. He'll have her knickers down in a flash."

Before there eyes, the entire proposition played out and D had her legs in the air on one of the booth beds. When they were finished she had to change her own sheets.

As D returned to the table to recharge his batteries. "I think I'm really going to love this place."

"Excuse me, sir," the man addressed Pete, "my name is Nigel and I was wondering if I might take your wife for a spin on the dance floor."

"Have you seen her video on the club website?"

"Why, yes I have. Stunning really."

Pete, teased him good naturally, "You wouldn't want to fuck her under the guise of dancing would you?"

"Well I..."

"Alright, funny boy," said Traci standing up, "Give your permission and let's move the night along."

Pete stood up and shook his hand, "Why of course, Nigel, enjoy yourself in my wife."

They went out to the dance floor. "Pete was just being silly," she reassured him.

"Oh I know," he laughed, "It was a small price to pay to be slow dancing with you."

"So, you do want to fuck me, right?

"That's rather direct but what man, after seeing that video, doesn't want to fuck you?"

She reached for his crotch and found a rock hard cock. "I think I just discovered something I want." She slowly ran her hand up and down his bulge and started to unzip his trousers.

"Will your husband be watching us?"

"Probably. He gets aroused watching me take another man's shaft."

"Hmmm. Maybe one of these days I'll enjoy my wife, Victoria, having her legs spread but for now I can't watch."

"Pete was totally in shock the first slut club but not so much anymore although he has moments of insecurity. But let's forget them right now and go to a booth where I can suck that lollipop. Hmmm?"

12