Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci led Nigel to a booth adjacent to their table and in Pete's sight line. She freed his substantial cock and wrapped her lips around it. "Oh my, watching that makes me wet," said Anna. "I can help with that," came a voice behind her.

It was Jules, "And I'm guessing you must be the Anna that Traci keeps talking about."

"I am."

"Well since we're going to be seeing much more of you how about me giving you a proper introduction to some of our wonderful staff?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

Jules turned to D who said. "She's all yours."

Jules took Anna by the hand to a door back and to the right of the bar which is where D positioned himself out of curiosity. He heard her shouts immediately and the occasional slaps across her arse. He smiled knowing how much she liked gangbangs and periodically the door would open and he would catch a glimpse of them ravaging her.

Since there had to be staff on the floor, one man would leave zipping up his fly and another would go in unbuckling his belt. He recognized the valet when he entered, pulled off his belt and as the door closed he heard the leather crack and Anna yelp.

The bartender, started to go to the room but was stopped by D who requested that "you pour me another pint before going to fuck my wife."

"Oh yes, sorry sir, of course." As he pulled one he kept looking around anxiously at the door.

"Don't worry, you won't miss anything. She won't leave until she licks the last drop of cum off the last cock in the building."

Awkwardly he asked D if he needed anything else. "No, I'm fine. Now get in there and fill her up."

The bartender backing away, "Thank you sir, thank you..." broke into a run. As the door opened he could see them surrounding her. Sensing an opportunity, D went around the bar and topped off his beer.

Pete sat alone at the table watching Traci get what she so loved.

Occasionally he would scope out the room. As he turned, a petite brunette with a killer figure sat next to him and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Victoria. I figured since my husband has his dick in your wife, you might like what I have to offer."

Already turned on by Traci's display, he didn't hesitate, taking her hand, "I'm Pete, offer accepted," and dragged her into the adjacent booth. He came just short of ripping her clothes off.

"In a hurry?" she asked.

"Oh my god, you've got a gorgeous body."

"That's what Nigel says but he's not comfortable watching me with other men."

Pete went down on her and Victoria kept talking.

"That's why I wanted to join this club...ahh...so maybe we could have a...uhh...fun activity together. He fucks his secretary...mmm...and I fuck the postman but this...oh god...is something we could do for each...fuck...other...uhn...but he won't look at me...oh fuck, I'm cumming!! Fuuucccckkkk...I'm cuuuummmminng...uhhhhnnnnn."

When she peaked he mounted her and went on a fucking tear, ramming his hungry cock in her now dripping hole.

"That's it, Peter, fuck me! I'm your bitch!!!"

He leaned in and kissed her.

"I'm a fucking slut who wants it hard and fast, Peter. Do you like sticking it in me?"

Her unexpected dirty talk just made him pound her harder. "Fuck me like the nasty slut I am!!

For both of them the room and everyone in it faded away. "Slap me!" she said, fingering her clit.

"What?"

"Slap me across the face! Do it!!!"

He slapped her. She smiled. "Harder! Slap me harder and twist my nipples until they hurt!!"

He slapped her harder and twisted her nipples until she cried out in pain and pleasure, cumming yet again.

"I'm close!" Pete said.

"Leave it in me! Slap me! Hurt your nasty slut and leave your spunk in me!!!

Unable to hold on any longer he roared and released his load in her pussy. In the same moment, as he was filling her, he wrenched her nipples and she came a third time.

Then he fell next to her, exhausted and smiling. She smiled back and then, slowly reconnecting with the room, realized they had drawn an audience who applauded their performance. And in that audience was Traci and Nigel.

"Did you see me.?" Victoria asked him anxiously.

"Yes, baby," he said, "you we're magnificent. Come here."

She jumped into his lap and they kissed.

***

By the end of the night, Traci and Anna had fucked nearly every available cock in the club. Jules got his payment from Traci. Traci got gangbanged by the staff as Anna had earlier. Pete followed Victoria around all evening and managed to fuck her again...in front of Nigel. D got in the French maid's knickers for a second time, fucked another woman who turned out to be a neighbor and pulled himself as much ale as he liked.

All and all the club opening was a smashing success and became a regular stop for Anna and D.

***

In the early morning, rather than take the offered limo to the airport, Anna and D took them to Heathrow so they could say a longer goodbye. Amidst plenty of tears, Traci and Anna held one another tightly. Best friends.

***

As random life would have it, on the flight home Traci sat kitty corner to the same video admirer who they had flown with to England a week before.

This time she said yes and he fucked her in the rear...

restroom.

12