Slut Wife Club Inc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, interested in some company?"

"Sure, but I'm probably not your best choice if you're looking for a good fuck."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because I'm not a slut."

"But why are you at Slut Wife Club?"

"Because Ernie couldn't join without bringing his wife so I'm here to watch Ernie fuck his way through the room. I'm the cheerleading voyeur!"

She laughed at her own joke.

"By the way, I'm Giselle and I know who you are."

"You do?"

"Yes, you and your wife have made quite the debut and it's the hot topic tonight. In fact, I see Ernie and another guy fucking your wife over by the bar as we speak. Busy girl."

Pete watched for awhile, then asked Giselle if she might change her mind.

"I doubt it. This is our third event and I don't see it happening but stranger things have happened I suppose. I'm not a prude I just don't want to be a notch on somebody's belt. Based on what I've overheard, every guy in here wants to come in through your wife's back door. It's probably a matter of time. There are now three guys doing her."

Without looking up at Traci he said to Giselle, "Kiss me and change your mind."

She didn't move right away. Then she impulsively put down her drink and kissed him, slowly at first, then added her tongue. He stroked her hair and kissed her again, this time unzipping her dress until it fell from her shoulders.

She was small on top but beautifully proportioned with creamy skin and as he took off her bra he saw for the first time, in the subdued lighting, just how cute she was. He cupped her breasts and sucked her nipples as she softly moaned.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes I am, Giselle, unless you don't want me to."

In response she undressed him and soon they were completely naked and then he went down on her, legs up and pushing his head where she wanted it. "There, there!!! Faster...yes, right there!!! I'm cumming, I'm sooo cuuuuuummmmiiiinnngggg! Uhnnnnnnn!!!"

After a brief 69, she draped herself over the back of the sofa and invited him in. Resting on her stomach he held her arms behind her and pulled his cock into her tight hole. Fucking her brought interest because she had successfully avoided the advances of any other man who came near her. Casey, who sampled all the girls and who had tried repeatedly to get in her panties, saw the top part of her hanging over the sofa, dropped his pants and presented his cock for servicing.

Pete released her arms and she reached for Casey's cock and her lips surrounded his bone leaving a glistening trail every time it came out of her mouth. "Welcome to Slut Wife Club, Giselle," he said as she sucked him.

Giselle's open for business sign brought interest from another couple of guys who had earlier been spurned. Her aloofness made them want her even more and now they waited in line to dip their shafts in her sweetness.

Pete dressed and went to find Traci. It didn't take long to locate her, attached to Brandon the bartender's dick. As soon as he splattered her back with cum Pete said, "Traci, we should probably be getting home."

Brandon sheepishly slipped back to his bar duties, nodding to Pete on the way.

Pete helped her clean the cum off and get her clothes in order again.

"Well I think we made quite an impression for our first event."

"I know," she said in a subdued tone, "They kept coming at me and I couldn't say no."

"You look tired."

"I'm ready for home."

On the trip back they didn't talk about the experience at all and their silence was by mutual consent. How would they begin the conversation anyway? Besides they'd imbibed way too much to make sense of anything.

Traci fell asleep in the car and Pete carried her to bed, only managing to stumble once. As he was getting her clothes off he realized that she no longer had the panties she came there with. It wasn't surprising. Through the entire affair the hungry men plied her with an endless parade of alcohol.

There was always morning to sort it all out.

12