All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Cuckold Initiation'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 11 years ago
Please More!!!

I normally don't write or leave comments on stories I read but I just have to with this one. I thought is was an excellent story and it captured very well how I felt the first few times I dated other men too. And I still feel the same way now even after a few years and my husband just loves it too. He is my little cuckold now too.

Thank you for this story!

Annie

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
Hey!!!! this is an erotic story site.....

As stories go, this was good. I don't know if it's based on real time events but stuff like this does happen because the world is made up of all kinds of people. And as such, you will get people who read THE WHOLE STORY (even after they realize what the subject is about) and then tell you they can't stand such stories or people and say such stories are "not worth their time". People like that are basically admitting they will read anything and just comment to make sure you know they think they are better than anyone who is doing such things. Pretty much lying their asses off. Anyway, it was worth the read.

4 stars.

smoothboismoothboiover 11 years ago

This wouldn't even be an issue for me because I want a slut wife Domme anyway. It's nice that she gives him access to her pussy, but I hope she weans him off it and converts him to cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding Story!

I wish I could find a woman to cuck me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wake-up time

Ignorance is NOT bliss...it is actually ignorance! Before a medical student becomes a surgeon, he or she should have used a scalpel repeatedly (and under evaluation) on dead people and then live people! Before committing oneself to a sexual union, that person should have sampled relationships (not just sex) with several people.

It is unfortunate, in this story, that Sweetie was not aware of her attractiveness and appeal before committing to Hubby! It looks like Hubby DOES appreciate what he has in Sweetie enough to agree to her conditions. Sweetie is very decent in notifying Hubby before starting her quest! It allows men a chance to get out who would NOT want to be associated with a woman who would do this.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not a bad start

But if cuckold has a jerk off problem, put him in chastity. Then ever three weeks or so she can let him out and have some pussy. Or milk him dry. Either way it is back in chastity. And panties. All good cuckolds should be in panties.

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
One way

I dig your sluttiness and desire for other cocks, but is it fair that Peter's stuck home jacking off? Shouldn't he be allowed to score some strange pussy? Keep the stories coming - hot action.

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
One Way

Thank you for your comment.

Is it fair? It certainly isn't equal. However, Peter is an active and willing participant in part because he enjoys submitting to her dominant nature. This dynamic is by definition unequal. So fairness comes down more to whether each party is getting what they want and need.

In fact the events depicted in this story are not fair. Roxanne's first steps as a slut wife are controlling, manipulative and self-serving. In later stories she comes to realize that being a Dom is a privilege and responsibility, not license to be selfish.

It continues to be a wife led relationship. However, Roxy acknowledges her early missteps and takes more seriously the responsibility for his pleasure including broadening his sexual experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too funny...

"In later stories she comes to realize that being a Dom is a privilege and responsibility, not license to be selfish."

So, it's a privilege and responsibility to act like a whore whilst demeaning your husband and bringing home a lovely std that could kill the both of you. Got it. Also amazing is how the author does not see that fucking around while insisting the husband not do so is very selfish and narcissistic. Or, to quote from a movie, "I don't think that word means what you think it means!"

policywankpolicywankalmost 10 years agoAuthor
too funny

I am glad you have taken the time to read more than one of my stories.....something must have drawn you in.

My stories are about flawed, frequently self-indulgent people living in an unconventional and unequal relationship. So what? Remove the word "unconventional" and that sentence applies to most people.

I am not making the case for the merits of my characters or their actions. I like exploring their flaws and contradictions and have no interest in "fixing" them. That would be too boring to write.

tatlockstatlocksabout 9 years ago
Love it..

Such a sexy story. Her directness and control are compelling. Wish I had an opportunity to experience what she offers. Please keep writing and thank you.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old HOTWIFE

Roxy is one hot bitch. My mature white wife is a black cock slut. Proud to be one and I'm proud of her being one. Nothing hotter than watching my wife be the older white slut for 3 or 4 much younger black stallions. Watching her suck their huge meat to completion and getting expertly fucked in all positions for hours. She loves for me to watch and often rewards me with a fresh hot creampie after her studs leave. She squats over my face and allows me to lick and suck her well used red stretched pussy clean. We love it. Praise to the married slut wives of this world.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous is impotent!

Statistically speaking: what is the effect of the dreaded 1*? The answer is: not much!

As the author of more than one story on Literotica my reaction to that first 1* along with the obligatory demeaning comment was utter dismay. How could someone be so cruel?

I spent many hours on that first story and I was proud of my effort. I read and reread the story looking for errors. I used grammar check. I used spell check. I worked hard to tighten up the story and I concluded it with what I thought was a clever twist at the end.

What I learned was that the average Literotica reader doesn’t care about such things! The average Literotica reader is looking for a story that hits their personal hot button. Find that sweet spot and your story will earn a 5* and if you are lucky it will be favorited. If you are very lucky you will receive a comment or an email from a reader. On the other hand, some readers will be disgusted to the point of leaving an insulting comment and dissing you with the dreaded 1*. Why those readers are reading a story in a category they clearly do not care for is the topic of another discussion.

Without access to the data base it is impossible to intelligently discuss the voting patterns for typical stories. What we know is the mean vote. Another way to say that is average vote. The mean vote is the sum of the votes divided by the number of votes.

A more meaningful statistic would be the mode. The vote number that is most often represented in the data is the mode. Let’s say that a story gets exactly 100 votes and they are evenly distributed across all five possible choices. 20/1, 20/2, 20/3, 20/4, 20/5. The mean would be 3. The median (that vote that lies dead center in the sample) would also be 3. The mode would be meaningless because all five categories are equally represented.

We know that voting is not that evenly divided. The distribution is more likely to form a bell curve. 5/1, 15/2, 60/3, 15/4, 5/5. A simple bell curve demonstrates that some readers like the story a lot and some think it is horrible while most think it is just ok and could be better. In this case the vote most often recorded is 3. The mode is three. The mean and median are also 3 because the sum of the votes is the same.

What happens when a story is fairly well received? Let’s say the vote pattern is: 5/3, 5/2, 30/3, 60/4, 5/5. The mean is 3.62, the median is 4 and the mode is 4. Stories that have this pattern have more supporters than detractors. The low votes are balanced by they high votes and if the five lowest and five highest were disregarded the mean would only go up to 3.67!

What if a story is very well received and the pattern is 5/1, 0/2, 5/3, 25/4, 65/5! The mean (remember that is the average) is 4.45. The median and mode are both 5! If all the 1* votes in this example were 3* votes the mean would only rise by .1! Each 1* vote only drags down the rating by .02! So, statistically speaking the dreaded 1* has almost no affect on the vote score. Only in the case of a truly dreadful offering with loads of miss-spelled words, huge grammatical errors and a completely senseless plot would a story sink below the 2* level.

On a recent story, “Three for the Show,” the vote the first day averaged well below 3*. The current rating is above 4.5. Obviously the trolls who delight in insulting authors who make an effort to provide readers with an interesting story are in fact impotent! Their puny vote is in reality insignificant.

Furthermore, I believe that there may only be a very small number of trolls who often comment multiple times to give the appearance of a large number of voters when, in fact, there may only be one or two.

At the end of the day it is best to embrace them and take pride in provoking such vitriol!!!!! In their own way they are fans and while their opinions are not shared by the vast majority of voters at least they vote. The saddest fact of all is that very few readers bother to vote at all and even fewer are inspired to leave a comment!

I feel much better now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot story 5 *

if 'haters' really hated this stuff they wouldn't be here in the first place.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
Clit pierced? Or Hood?

By your background I would have thought you were familiar with "Clit piercings". 99% of these are NOT clit piercings but the hood is pierced instead. Piercing the actual clit destroys sensitive nerves in the clit, often leaving it without sensation. Effectively destroying arousal from the clit. Many idiots, both male and female, are misdirected when they talk of clit piercings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

"This isn't about humiliating you or anything like that. I just like all the attention".

Her actions subsequent put the lie to this.

DomInOntDomInOntabout 7 years ago
Excellent and honest

Another great story policywank.

I'm working my way through all of your excellent slut stories, in order.

They are all great, including this one.

As an experienced cuck, hot wife husband and bull (although I hate those terms - err not "hot wife"), I appreciate the experience behind your words.

I find the cuck stuff a bit strong, but know (again from experience) that some men are very much into the subservient naked, caged cock thing.

I will continue to follow your writing, in sequential order, with anticipation and arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's a good story, but

after doing thirty guys in thirty days Roxy brought home two special gifts. They were called gonorrhea and HIV. Hubby tried to support Roxy as he had during their entire relationship, but Roxy faded fast. Once she was gone and he had inherited all of her money he had no trouble finding a woman who was even hotter than Roxy and a lot more loyal.

tieztiezabout 6 years ago
Great fun

Enjoying the stories, but is there a list of what order to read them??

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Type B

OK. He's a submissive personality, which matches perfectly with her dominant streak.

Being the dominant one, she has responsibilities within the marriage, to which she does not live up to.

Before exploring her insecurities--not after--was when she needed to have addressed this with her husband. He could then voice his acceptance or reject the new marriage dynamic.

Furthermore, inside of a marriage, one spouse cannot be laying down sudden, life-changing ultimatums that fundamentally conflict with the marriage contract and vows.

His response to her--if he still wanted to stay with her, and assuming he had a brain in his head--should have been to divorce legally, split ALL the assets legally in half, and then proceed as roommates and lovers until he decided either to leave, or marry her again under the new arrangement.

The power dynamic in this marriage--not the deviant behavior--almost assuredly dooms the union from the day she redefines it through sexual coercion against her husband.

When he capitulates, his doom is assured, and his fate is sealed. He just doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Roxanne, " this isn't about humilating you."

Also Roxanne, "I was always out of your league."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quote from the story:

"The way I see it, I have always been out of your league. You are lucky to have the chance to fuck me and I will grant you ongoing pussy privileges so you have no other sexual needs."

Is this what the author really thinks of her partner? Is this what all slut wives think of their partners?

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

It really isn’t a complete story. We learn nothing about the characters. The sex didn’t even should that exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i enjoyed the story. life is more exciting in marriage when the wife makes you her own cuckold as long as the marriage stays together. my wife really enjoys it and makes our married life exciting. great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nicely told story. Love the way you build it up. To the revelation to Peter. also avoiding cliche in the action afterwards. Definitely worth a sequel

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam12 months ago

I am in love with you. Please always allow your cuck the honor of sucking your men's cum from you. My wife cut me off from all axcess to her body and it is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

in a happy good marriage there is nothing wrong with being your loving wife's devoted cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...