Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 01

Story Info
How I learned & participated in the affairs of my slut wife.
898 words
4.23
23.9k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is gorgeous. Objectively pretty. Not a supermodel. Not a social influencer. Just naturally good looking. A curvy body. Soft in all the right places. A little tummy from being a mom and a lover of food. By any standard, she would catch your eye walking by. She's smart, talented. A good person. I am lucky to be with her.

And she turned out to be the biggest slut I have ever met. In our 13 years, I have experienced a lifetime of inappropriate, naughty, and downright scandalous behaviour. Here are stories of how I learned, and experienced, the endless amount of cock that has been inside my wife.

--

There is no real need for too much preamble here. We met commonly enough. Our relationship started out as any other. We were in our late 20's. Still irresponsible enough that we both partied but had starts to our careers. Relationships and hookups prior to meeting were known and fine with. Disasters at times, but not in any terrible ways. Young, but maturing. As for myself, you don't care. But a relevant detail, is I was always a deviant that outgrew jealousy and insecurities as a younger man. And I like to believe that my own thirsts helped unlock the truths I now know about my wife. Perhaps if I were more repressed sexually, I'd have never learned about her past and our future.

--

Her soon to be sister-in-law laughed when she saw our broken bed. Innocuous enough. It was obvious to anyone who would use the washroom off the main bedroom. We lived in a condo. Anyone who visited could have seen. I was a bit embarrassed, as her brother was over too. But this wasn't 6 months into us dating. Everyone fucks like crazy at the start. We are both tall and her twin wasn't meant to be pounded on. Or so I thought. She still laughs if that ever gets brought up, as I thought I was the champ who broke it. I just happened to be the proverbial straw that broke that camels back.

The night that bed broke, is my first visceral memory I have that feels like the appropriate first story of many. I was spooning her from behind. We had stopped using condoms and the excitement of sliding my raw cock between her legs and inside her wet pussy was ever present. That evening was no different. Cuddling lasted minutes before lust would take over. I distinctly recall pushing in and out of her, sliding my cock up her clit, and back inside again. Over and over. Teasing. Trying not to cum inside of her too fast. Having fun. Rubbing my cock on her pussy gave me ideas. I took my cock and got it real slick with her pussy, then gently rubbed it against her asshole. No pushing. No poking. Just a curiosity to the response. If I was trying not cum before, it was near impossible at that moment. Burned into my memory forever, is the audible "mmmmmmmm" she let escape her lips, and the wiggle of her deceptively big ass as she gently pushed back against me.

I had no interest in random girls and anal sex. Normally, most sex while fun, doesn't often feel truly compatible. With her, it felt right from the start. And that she was immediately turned on in a way that was noticeably different, had my cock diamond hard. "You like that?" I whispered, all while pushing my cock back up to her pussy to get it wet again. She put on a big pouty face, and I felt her hand grab my dick and guide it back to her asshole. An over embellished smile washed over her.

Very eagerly, I pushed forward. Not aggressively, but enough so that the head of my cock and the first few fat inches, disappeared questionably fast inside of her. I grabbed her hips and froze. My mind was racing. Excited that this now unicorn somehow loves me. And wondering why is it so easy to slide up this woman's ass. She asks if I am ok. I try and breathe, saying that I need a second. I am truly excited. She giggles, and ruthlessly drives her ass backwards and into me. I simultaneously see my cock swallowed by her asshole, and I cum immediately. Men know the feeling of an exaggerated orgasm. When you feel the cum racing up from the bottom of your shaft and spray continuously until if feels almost comical. There was no holding back. I recall barely being able to apologize for cumming that quick. My cock softening in her asshole, she wiggled it back and forth again and laughs "I know handsome, I wanted your cum, now you can focus on getting hard again and really enjoying it."

Carefully, she pulled my dick out of her ass, stood up and walked to the end of the bed. Without missing a beat, she bent over, face on the mattress, took her hands and spread her holes open wide. Her pussy j leaking down her thighs and my semen is coming out of her now gaping asshole.


"Now get hard, and fuck it daddy." Her hands pulling her ass cheeks open even further with a wicked smile on her cute face.

"Properly.".

--

Next: I learn I'm definitely not the first.