Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 02

Story Info
A freudian slip (or two) starts to shed light on things.
879 words
4.36
15.5k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discovering your partner loves anal sex is nothing revolutionary. Was I stunned how much she loved it? Yes. But was it out of the ordinary? Only a little. However, this was just the tip of the iceberg that is my wife. Ever so surely I would learn more and more. I had questions and I was determined to find out as much as I could.

I thought about her asshole regularly. It was far from my only thought, but her willingness was singular for me. One evening, with her on all fours, I started fingering it while I fucked her. I needed it. She promptly did her trademark wiggle. I was next level hard. My middle finger probed deep into her anus. I could feel the thin wall separating my finger from my cock. I was enthralled with how her tight hole would open up willingly. One wasn't enough, and soon my index finger joined in. Then my ring finger. 3 finger pushing in and out, twisting and stretching. Her face buried in the pillow, moaning. I pull out and smacked her ass fat with my dick. Her asshole made zero attempt to close. It was a visceral turn-on that can only happen because of the contrast to the other women previously in my life. Always in the back of my mind, I found it extremely vulnerable and sexy when any woman is on all fours, asshole exposed. It's something else entirely when it's someone you care for, and you now know how abused it's been over the years.

Wet with pussy, I pulled out of her cunt and slid it in. How could I not?

"Ohhhhh. Chrissssss. YES!" she coo'd.

I froze. Not because I was too excited. I froze because my name isn't Chris.

"Who?" I asked out loud.

I could see her looking back at me from the corner of her eye. She reached back and pulled at my leg.


"Fuck me." she matter of factly said.

It was not the time to question a slip of the tongue. I know the name. I know who it is. I know he's been in this bedroom before. Not that I had imagined any of her previous lovers, but that my balls were slapping against her pussy lips and I'm up her asshole hearing another mans name, I can't help but think that he's done the same thing to her. A surge of jealousy and adrenaline course through my body. I put a foot up on the mattress for leverage, grabbing her wide hips and I start shoving every bit of me deep inside of her. My feelings stunt any urge to blow my load. I work up a fast, ferocious pace. The guttural sounds she made as I bottom out inside her cavity say everything. Audible slaps of my thighs against her skin echo across the bedroom. I can't fuck it hard enough. I am pulling on her hips with every thrust. She starts screaming. Long, loud, unapologetic screams.

"YES. MORE! POUND MY ASS DADDY!"


Stomps from the unit above us rain down from our ceiling. I became shy and slow down.


"Don't you fucking stop." She barks back at me. "Fuck that asshole until my eyes roll into the back of my head.".

I throw a pillow on top of her head and press down on it. I drive every fucking inch back inside of her. She is a hole at this point. A hole for my cock to use. Her labia is everywhere. Long, wet and her pussy starting to drip.


"Did Chris fuck you like this, you dumb slut?" I bark at her. It should feel tight, but it doesn't. The friction between our bodies loosens with every thrust. I pull out to see her gaping asshole. It' s huge. I spit at her ass, coating it in saliva and spank her clit. More slut sounds from under the pillow. I shove my fingers back in her asshole. Her anus barely squeezes against them.

I ask again, as she's weeping and screaming into the pillow. I don't even care about the answer. I am in another universe at this point. I leave two fingers inside her and start pressing my cock head back against her rectum. She pushes back into me. I explode. Everywhere. My head throws back as my body shakes and I empty an unholy amount of semen inside her hole, on my hand, all over her pussy lips and her ass cheeks. Her body is convulsing.

We both collapse on the bed. I pile on top of her. My fingers finding her skin, making some sort of attempt of reassurance. I don't even really know what the right feelings are.

"You had sex with him like that?" I sheepishly wonder out loud.

"Mhmm". She playfully says.

"Anybody else?"

She asks me how much I actually want to know about her past. My cock starts stiffening again, the head collecting my drying sperm as I slide the head effortlessly back into that cavern of an ass.

"I really, really like how slutty you are." I whisper in her ear.

She grins at me, bites my lip, and whispers back.

"Naughty boy ... there's lot to tell."

--

Next: I start asking questions. And I get some stories.