Slut-wife Ginger Pt. 01

Story Info
Slut-wife Ginger meets some of Lukas's work crew.
6.7k words
4.36
17.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers

For the next three weeks after Lukas invited Andre over for dinner and drinks... and sex with his wife, Andre came over three more times, and it always ended up with me taking them both at the same time. At first, I felt cheap and slutty, but in a good way I guess, because I let it continue. Sometimes, when we were alone and getting intimate, Lukas would have me describe what it was like for me to have two men inside me at once. And he often asked which of his workers I found attractive, saying that someday, he was going to bring more than one home for dinner.

In all honesty, I didn't much like the look of any of his workers, besides Andre, but I reluctantly named a few anyway. Thankfully, nothing happened with that... at first.

I was feeling a little trapped by the whole arrangement, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. Now that I'd been with Andre a few times, I no longer objected to him joining us, but every time we talked about other guys, I felt my belly tie itself into knots, and I felt like I might be sick. It scared me more than I dared to admit, because Lukas really seemed to love it.

In a moment of desperation, I left Lukas snoozing in front of a late-night movie and snuck over to Willy and Ginger's place. I knew Willy stayed up late, so I figured he'd still be awake. I walked into their back yard, but there were no lights or TV on in their living room. No lights in the kitchen either. Then I passed by the window to his office and found Willy on his computer.

I tapped on his window, and he startled, then saw me and squinted, and pointed me to the back door.

He let me in, and I jumped into his arms.

"Hey." He said soothingly. "What's wrong, Gin?"

I just held him for a moment, letting his warm embrace calm me down. "I'm feeling a little scared and vulnerable." I said sadly. "I just need to talk it out with someone other than Lukas."

"Sure. No problem. Umm... I'm sipping a whiskey. Interested?"

I nodded. "Yes, please." I sighed.

He took me into the kitchen, made me a drink, and said "Let's sit outside. Stefi is exhausted."

I followed him out, and we sat side by side on the outdoor sofa in the screened lanai. I sipped my drink for a little courage to talk and lay my head on his shoulder. "What do you know about the fight me and Lukas had a few weeks ago?" I asked.

He slipped an arm around me and shrugged. "I didn't even know you had one. But now that you mention it, Lukas has been a little different lately."

I nodded. "What did you notice?"

He heaved a sigh. "Well... umm..." he sipped his whiskey, I guess for courage too. "He talks about sharing you a lot more now." He said. "Ever since Stefi started seeing Anton, he's been asking if he can get you and Stefi together for a swap."

I nodded. "He showed me the video he took of Stefi and... the three of you." I quivered a bit. "She's so sexy and exotic. I just... don't know if I could do that."

"Stefi has a thing for younger men." He laughed a little. "They would be about your age, so... not really the same thing."

I nodded. "I guess I have a thing for older men." I admitted. "Lukas, you, Captain Grant, Ambrose." I sighed. "But Lukas... He sort of... redefined our relationship after... after I cheated on him."

Willy nodded patiently, and I just loved how he looked at me with those sympathetic eyes. "How so?" he asked.

"He... says I was a slut." I said. "And it's true. I was. But he also says... when I told him what happened, he really got off on it. He took me to bed and did things to me we haven't done since we were dating. He admitted that it turned him on just thinking of me with other men, and... he wants me to do it more."

He nodded. "He told me the same. Like Stefi's Anton."

"And more." I sniffed and sipped more whiskey. "He brought home one of his workers, and... and had me... entertain them."

Willy sat back and nodded. "Ah. I see." He said. "He wants you to be a slut-wife." He said.

I gaped up at him. "He told you that?"

He smiled and shrugged. "Not in so many words, but yeah. He brings it up often, about what a great slut-wife Stefi is... even though she's not my wife." He snickered. "You saw the video of the practice for Stefi and Anton's art pose?"

I nodded. "Oh yes. I saw those, alright. He had me watch those with him like ten times already. He's also after me to volunteer to model for Stefi's class."

Willy lifted a brow and nodded. "Hmm, that's not a bad idea, actually." He said. "You would make it a very popular class."

I had to giggle at that.

"Willy, I don't know if I want to be a slut-wife." I groaned. "I think what you and Stefi do with me... or with us... is really wonderful. But it's enough for me. I don't need a selection of men to join us for a threesome."

He tucked his arm closer about me, and I snuggled up to him. "Then tell him you don't want to."

I sighed. "But he just... loves it so much." I could just imagine the disappointment in his eyes if I ever told him I was done with this. But more than that, I thought he might find someone else to make his slut-wife, or slut-mistress or whatever. I knew what he was like with Stefi. It wouldn't take much to make him search for another hot thing like her.

I sipped more and cuddled close. "Why is this my life now?"

He chuckled. "Just lucky, I guess." He said, and we both laughed a little. "Ginger, you'll need to work this out for yourself. You know that. But if you want my advice, consider this a moment to see into your husband's heart and soul. From what I've read about this particular type of kink, it usually doesn't last. At some point, he's going to want you for himself again. He's just exploring your limits... and his own. If he really wants this as much as you say, denying it might be damaging to your relationship in the long run."

I nodded. That was pretty much what I thought too, but hearing it from Willy made me feel more confident. "Well, I guess sex with Andre is... something I can live with." I giggled. " And Anton looked... umm... yeah! I could suffer A ton as well." I breathed a little easier and gave Willy my thanks in the form of a deep, loving kiss.

"Well, I guess I'd better get back before he comes looking for me." I sighed.

"Let him find you." He suggested. "We could finish our drinks in the hot tub, see what happens?"

I got up, bent down and kissed Willy long and sweet again for a bit. Then I started back toward the door to the lanai. I paused, feeling undecided and confused. Then I saw willy pull off his shirt, drop his trunks, and wade into the hot tub with his whiskey glass. I sighed and turned around, dropped my little skimpy summer dress and took my whiskey with me to join him in the hot water.

It was nearly one in the morning when I finally had enough. I was being gently fucked from behind and urged Willy to cum for me. He gave me one of his signature deep, slow, powerful thrusting sessions, and we both came hard. I let him slide out of me, sat on the lower step of the hot tub, and gently licked his member clean of our combined juices. It felt so depraved and so right do it with Willy. Could I get used to this with other men? I doubted it.

We kissed good night, and I crossed the yard back to my house in the nude with my little summer dress over my arm. I went in the back entrance and found Lukas in the kitchen getting himself a glass of water before bed.

"How was it?" he asked.

I blinked at him in surprise that he was there, then again at his query. "Umm, I just went over to talk." I stammered.

"And stayed to fuck." He snickered. "You looked like you were having a great time."

I gaped. "You were watching?"

He nodded.

"Why didn't you come over?" I asked. That would have been exciting, and I wouldn't feel like I was sneaking around behind his back. We did have rules that gave one another permission to fuck Stefi and Willy whenever we wanted, so long as it was okay with them. And it always was. But I liked having Lukas there with me whenever possible.

He waggled a brow. "I like watching you." He said with absolute honesty. "Let's get to bed."

We got up the next morning, which was a Tuesday, and worked out his schedule and mine for the coming weeks. I had flights from Saturday through Tuesday, and Lukas had some work locally. We made plans to get some housework done and have lunch at home when he was in the area. That usually meant a quickie before he went off to work again, and I loved that.

As it turned out for us both, Wednesday was the best for an afternoon rendezvous. I planned a quick lunch of chili and rice, made sure I had no other commitments and we discussed it further during dinner.

"I want to try something new." He said over drinks in our hot tub.

"Oh, do you?" I giggled. "What did you have in mind?"

He got a fiendish look in his eye. "I want to try a little light bondage."

I gasped at him, but I felt my heart race. That was one of my favorite fantasies. One of the adult toy websites I shopped with Stefi had a selection of sexy bondage outfits, leather cuffs and collars, and all sorts of things that got my pussy wet just imagining them. "Really?" I said excitedly. "Did you have something specific you want to try?"

He grinned. "I already got some things." He said. "Can I surprise you?"

I quivered with excitement. "Nothing too painful, I hope?" I thought a little painful might be fun, but I didn't want to get whipped or hot wax or anything.

"Not S&M, just some light bondage." He said.

I felt my pussy tingle. "Perfect." I nodded. "Sure, you can surprise me. When?"

He blinked. "Tomorrow for our lunch of course." He said.

I blinked in surprise. "Oh! So soon. Umm, okay... I guess."

We had a lovely cuddle in the hot water, and I got fucked kneeling on the upper step like I had with Willy. What a delight.

The next morning Lukas left before I could roll out of bed, and he left me a box on my dresser with a note. "Put this on for lunch! See you then."

I opened it and discovered a bondage girl outfit that looked so incredibly sexy. I could feel myself getting wet just looking at each of the items as I removed them from the box, and it was making me a little dizzy. I took them out, placed them on our bed one by one, and decided I wanted to wear this for Willy and Stefi... soon.

The outfit consisted of a tiny black leather and lace corset of sorts. The top had straps across the back, and around but not over my tits. My little mounds were push up and together, making them look bigger, and they left my nipples fully exposed. The bottom was even better. A leather belt around my waist with metal clips and studs, more straps that fit tightly around the very top of my thighs, and a little black lace Panty with no crotch that left my waxed and perfectly smooth pussy lips framed in sexy black silk. Finally, there were black fishnet stockings and more black leather for the garter belt.

I started to move the box away, when I heard more things slide about inside. I lifted out the packing tissue paper, and my heart skipped a beat. A set of four leather cuffs, a collar with metal studs and a silver chain, and four more lengths of chain with clips that I recognized from the belt. I sized them up with the cuffs and found metal rings for where the clips could be secured. "Oh god!" I gasped to myself. It wasn't hard to figure out. I could have all four limbs cuffed and secured with chains, or I could have my wrists cuffed and secured behind my back.

Last, but not least, I found a blindfold and ball-gag. The gag I wasn't thrilled with. But the blindfold sounded like fun to me. Especially if Lukas happened to invite Andre to lunch too. I couldn't believe I was hoping for that, but there it was.

I couldn't stand it. I immediately took a shower and dressed in the sexy outfit. It took a while to assemble all the pieces where they were supposed to go, and I had to make adjustments to all of the little belts and straps to fit my slender build. But when I was done, the effect was wonderful! The reflection in the mirror looked like something from a porn movie. My nipples were hard and pushed up for attention, and I reached down to lightly slide a finger through the wet little slit of my tight pussy. I looked so very slutty, and I couldn't wait for Lukas to get home for lunch.

For the rest of the morning, I worked on my hair, makeup, and I drifted through my chores feeling terribly exposed and excited in my slutty bondage outfit. I put the chili on the stove, made some yellow rice to go with it, and watched the clock tick by agonizingly slow.

At last, shortly before noon, I heard Lukas's truck pull into the driveway, and I met him at the door with a huge grin. "What do you think?" I said cheerfully and made a turn so he could see me from every angle. I think his jaw dislocated for a second or two.

"Oh Gin!" He gaped. "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

I grabbed him by the hand and hurried him into the kitchen. "Chili and yellow rice. Let's eat!" I fixed us bowls and we hurried through our meal in minutes. Then I dropped the bowls into the sink to wash later, and cocked pose with hands on my hips. "Time for a little dessert?" I asked hopefully.

"Hell yes!" he said. "Bedroom! Now!"

We did a quick rinse with mouth wash to get rid of the chili breath, and I climbed up onto the bed. "So?" I knelt there and gave a little wiggle with my hips. "Are you going to chain me to the bed, or just..." I put both my arms behind my back, making my tits stand up and out.

He considered it a moment, then grabbed a chain. "Lay down on your back." He commanded, and I lay spread eagle as he secured all four of my cuffs with the clips. Then he stripped off his clothes and climbed up onto the bed with me. He had a new bottle of our favorite scented love oil that he placed on the nightstand, and the blindfold. It was pretty heavy duty, with a black satin mask and three elastic straps that went around the back of my head and neck.

He placed it over my eyes, checked the straps to make sure they were comfortably positioned and wouldn't pull at my long red hair. A moment later, that lovely, scented oil poured all over my tits. I gasped at the unexpected dousing, and realized all at once how exciting a blindfold could be. I wouldn't see what was about to happen, and every touch would be a surprise.

He caressed my tits, smoothing that oil over every inch of my exposed skin from breasts to belly where the spaces between the leather would allow. Then another pour of the oil made me start and giggle as he started to spread it over my pussy. His fingers slid up and down my lips, parting them and pushing them together, stimulating my sensitive clit with every touch. I felt so vulnerable and slutty, and I absolutely loved it.

Next I felt pressure on the bed next to my head, and his cock brushed over my lips. I moaned and took his splendid manhood into my mouth with a welcoming moan. I turned my head his way, and he fucked my mouth for a while. We were both getting close.

"Please fuck your slut-wife, Lukas?" I pleaded.

"Say that again." He growled over my ear, making me start.

"Oh! Oh, okay. Please fuck your slut-wife, Lukas."

"You want my cock?" he hissed.

"Yes!" I begged. Please. Give me your cock! I need it."

I felt him between my legs, and his cock slid smoothly into my tight sex. I groaned and instinctively reached for him, making the chains rattle. "Oh god!" I gasped. "I can't hold you. Oh, Lukas! This is so hot. You could do anything to me."

His deep, urgent fucking started, and my hips were all I could move to meet his eager thrusts.

"Say it again." Lukas murmured. "Say you're my slut-wife."

"Oh yes!" I whimpered. "I'm your slut-wife!"

"And you love cock." He growled.

"I do! Oh, yes! I love cock." I gasped. "Fuck your slu..."

I felt something touch my mouth, and it shocked me. I recoiled as much as I could while chained spread eagle on a bed. Then I recognized the scent of a familiar cologne, and of a musky, familiar cock.

"Oh, god! Andre!" I gasped and let out a nervous laugh. The head of his cock pushed at my lips again, and I sighed. "Oh! Okay!" Andre shoved his cock into my mouth and started fucking it while Lukas fucked my pussy. This was actually... kinda hot.

I was really starting to get into it, and I felt my orgasm building, when Lukas jolted into me, and grunted over and over as his cum filled my tight sex.

"Enjoy your lunch break." He said and pulled out of me.

Andre pulled his cock from my mouth, and I felt him climb over me and between my spread legs. He poured more of our favorite love oil over me, and I heard him rubbing it elsewhere... his cock most likely. His thick shaft slid into me, and I cried out with the force of his thrust. It felt fantastic! I could definitely get used to this. Chained to the bed, spread open and completely vulnerable, and two delicious cocks fucking my pussy and...

I gasped as I felt something bump at my lips again. A hand came around to the back of my head and forced me to hold still as a cock invaded my mouth. I heard a little chuckle but didn't recognize it. My whimpers and moans of protest around the cock pumping into my mouth were ignored. For I don't know how long, I got a cock shoved mostly into my throat making me gag several times as Andre's merciless fucking continued.

At last I felt his cock hammering my poor pussy harder and faster, and I was now familiar enough with the sounds he made to recognize his orgasm approaching. Despite my predicament, I was also on the verge of cumming. He pulled out and shot streams of cum, warm and wet, all over my belly.

As he climbed off, the owner of the cock fucking my mouth started climbing over me and into fucking position.

"No! Stop!" I begged. "Who are you? Andre? Who's here?"

"It's alright, Ginger." Andre snickered. I heard a smack, like hands clapping together. Did they just high-five? Shake hands maybe? Oh god! This wasn't happening! "See you back at the site." Andre said.

"Oh god! No! Don't leave me!" I heard the door open and close, and whoever it was that got between my legs oiled himself up and drove his cock into me hard and deep. "Oh god! Stop. Please." He started pumping me harder, and I felt completely violated. His cock was rather impressive though. As long as Lukas I thought, and almost as thick as Willy.

After some minutes of him fucking me, I heard the door open and close again. Was Lukas back to unchain me? A moment later, I sensed another person in the room, and a moment later there were new hands cupping and squeezing my tits. They closed fingers around my hard nipples and tugged a little making me moan. Oh god! Why did they have to tease my nipples? It makes me crazy. I've had skilled hands play with my tits and make me come in the past.

There was a shift in weight on the bed, and I had another cock shoved down my throat. This one was average in size, and it was easy for me to deepthroat him... and with his hand still tugging at one of my sensitive tits, I really wanted to.

My pussy clenched at the cock thrusting into me, and my moans were coming faster and more freely. Whoever it was screwing me had a nice side to side motion that felt amazing. He lunged hard into me, held himself there, and I felt a torrent of cum fill my little pussy.

He pulled out, and the one fucking my mouth moved to take his place.

"Please?" I panted. "Please. Who are you? Unchain me, okay? Please?"

His hard cock stabbed into my tender pussy, and I cried out desperately. The door opened and closed again, and I knew we were alone.

"Please!" I pleaded again. "You can still have me. I just want you to take off the chains. Please?"

He never said a word, and just kept pounding me. I could hardly think anymore. My pussy was so wet from my love juices and two loads of sticky cum, every plunge of this cock made smacking sounds in my pussy. He rammed into me again, and as I cried out, the door opened and closed again.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers
12