Slut-wife Ginger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no!" I whimpered. "No more! Please!"

"It's alright, baby."

"Oh god! Lukas!" I gasped. "What's going on."

"Wow. She looks so hot. Look at all that cum." He chuckled. "Did you cum yet? Oh. Well, alright. Give me a hand here."

I felt one pair of hands at work on my left cuff, then another on my right, releasing my wrists.

"Oh, thank you. Thank you." I moaned. "Oh god, baby. I thought you were going to leave me here like this..."

They pulled me forward and up to my knees, my ankles still chained to the bed which kept my legs wide open. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

Strong hands held me down and one pulled my arm behind my back almost painfully. "Lukas? Baby? What are you..." I heard the click, and realized my arm was now secured behind my back. "Oh no, wait! Lukas? This is too much, honey. Let me go, okay?"

"Not yet, babe." He chuckled. "You're gonna love this next part."

"No. Lukas." I begged. "I've had enough please."

The other arm was pulled sharply behind my back and secured there. Then I felt his fingers, slick with more massage oil, rub generous amounts around my tight rear.

Try as I might, his touch was getting my heart racing again. A single digit slid up into my rear, and I cried out. "No, baby. Please. I don't want anyone but you to do that to me."

"Just relax, Gin. You're really gonna love this."

He worked his finger in and out, making my tight ass open a little more. Then a second finger joined in, and I winced and struggled feebly.

"Okay, partner." I heard him say. "You're first."

"First?" I whimpered. How many were here?

By then I was so close to cumming, a well-chosen dirty word would set me off. I felt a cock head press at my ass, and with a hard shove, it rammed several inches deep. I screamed and came at the same time. My body trembled and shook, but I was unable to do much else being chained and bound as I was. All I could do was wriggle and convulse on the end of that stranger's cock.

What followed was a hard ass fucking that had me shrieking and crying out through the whole ordeal. I felt more bodies crowd around me, and I counted no less than three sets of hands feeling up my tits and fingering my dripping pussy.

A few minutes later, the cock fucking me pulled out, and another took its place. A longer, thicker, harder cock. I whimpered my way through another ass fucking for several more minutes, then he pulled out, and another took over. They kept this up for what I perceived to be a very long time until I was cumming again. I got a few light chuckles and a slap on my ass that made me yelp, but none of those cocks had cum yet.

"Alright." I heard Lukas say. "Have fun but be back at the site in an hour."

"An hour?" I whimpered.

The door opened and closed again, and I recognized the sound of Lukas's truck driving off.

The round robin ass fucking continued, and I came two more times in quick succession. Someone kept playing with my tits and nipples when they weren't fucking me, and it was making my body tingle all the way down to my fingertips.

"Lift her up a bit." Someone said, and I felt two legs sliding under my open legs. I couldn't stop them if I wanted to... but at this point, I no longer wanted to. Whoever it was got under me, and with my ankles chained, my arms secured behind my back, and my will to resist pretty much gone, I lifted up on my own to get his hard length into position. The head of this unknown cock parted my pussy in a slow, steady thrust that slid in deep with relative ease, I was so wet from my own pussy and two loads of cum, plus he was oiled up with our love oil.

I felt another one get behind me, and I was shoved down onto the chest of the man under me. More oil was poured over my ass, and a new cock, one that hadn't been fucking my ass before, forced its way into my tight rear. I let out a shrill scream and got a slap on my ass for the effort.

"Shut this slut up." A commanding voice said, and I had someone climb up onto the bed, and stuff his cock into my mouth. More intense fucking ensued, and my poor ass got the brunt of it. A few minutes, and the cock changed. A few minutes more, and it changed again. How many men were in here. Most of them took care not to speak, so it was impossible for me to count or identify them. I just knew Lukas and Andre were not among them. They just left me here to be gangbanged mercilessly while bound and vulnerable. And I couldn't stop cumming.

Every orgasm seemed to end on the brink of the next. They would grab hold of my arms pinned behind my back and pull me upright to shove their cocks in deep. The one under me kept up a steady fucking from below for a while, then one of my orgasms set him off. He shot off inside my tingling pussy, and carefully slid out from under... and another took his place.

For an hour, I guessed, they used me over and over. My cries and screams were unheeded, and they just fucked me harder. "We'd better get back." A gruff voice said. I imagined he was older, possibly older than Willy, and maybe a smoker by the smell of cigarettes in the room, though I couldn't tell if it was him. They enjoyed a few more minutes of using me, and the last two both fucked me until they came.

The second man under me slid out, and I was left dripping cum from my pussy, and I could feel it trickle down my thigh from my ass. I heard clothes being pulled on, zips getting zipped up, then the door opened and closed, and several cars started and drove off.

I listened. Nothing. Just silence.

"Hello?" I called. "Is anyone left?"

No answer. They just left me here, bound and still chained to the bed.

I slowly moved up but wasn't sure how close to the end of the bed I was, or if I would fall off if I moved too far. So, with a little of my yoga practice coming into play, I bent all the way down to put my bare breasts on the bed, and slowly extended out until I was flat on my belly.

I think I dozed off after a while and roused at the sound at the door again.

"Hello?" I called. "Who's there? Lukas?"

Silence.

"Hello!" I called louder.

There was definitely someone at the door. What were they doing? Did the last group lock the door as they left?

"Hello!" I called again. "Lukas? Andre? Is that you?"

The door opened, and I sighed. "Oh, thank god. Honey, please. Let me up now, okay?" I pleaded. "I've had enough. I can't take any more."

I heard the bedroom door close, and the sound of someone removing clothes. "Oh god." I gasped. "Please listen. Listen, I'm really sorry. I'm just completely fucked out. I can't do anymore. Maybe next time, okay?"

It took a moment to realize that I just said I'd do this again. "I mean... if the umm... if Lukas..."

Someone climbed up on the bed between my open legs, and I wriggled helplessly with my arms still behind me. "Unclasp my arms, please?" I begged. "It's starting to hurt."

A man climbed on top, and I was impaled on a rather long and thick cock sliding right up into my overly used ass. "Oh god!" I groaned. "Please... I'm so sore back there. Ohhh! Easy!"

Whoever it was didn't care to go easy. I got pounded into the bed good and hard for what I guessed was another ten minutes. I could hear this new guy panting and straining as he rode me through another surprising climax. My cries and screams did nothing for this guy either. He just took hold of my pinned arms and kept fucking my ass.

After some time, he pulled out and I felt him climb up the bed next to me. I thought I knew what he wanted, and though his cack had just been in my ass, if sucking him would get him off and get me released... I opened my mouth wide. No cock went in. I heard what I realized was his hand jerking himself, and a few moments later, I heard a series of grunts and cum was sprayed all over my face and back.

When he was done, I licked some of his salty cum from my lips. God! Almost sweet! Who was this? "Please," I begged again. "Undo the clasps on my arms, please."

The stranger got off the bed, I heard them dress, and they left.

"Shit! Come back! Let me go!" No reply. No door opened.

I lay there with cum drying on my face for a while, and dozed a bit until I heard the door open again.

"Hello?" I called.

"Wow! They really fucked you good." It was Andre's voice.

"Oh, thank god!" I gasped. "Andre! Unclasp my arms, please. It's starting to hurt."

"Hmmm..." he mused behind me. "In a minute."

"What?" I gasped. "No, really. You need to..."

He got between my legs, and I felt his thick, somewhat familiar length slowly part my pussy and slide in. After all the ass fucking, this was a delight. I moaned sweetly for him, and lifted my rear as much as I was able to give him better access to my tight sex. He rode me slow and deep for a long time, and with my ankles still chained, and my arms behind my back, the feeling of total vulnerability made my orgasm even sweeter.

"Oh, Andre." I purred. "That's lovely."

"You look like a sexual fantasy come to life." He said, giving my ass a caress as he kept up his slow, deliberate thrusts that had me moaning softly with every inch of him. "I love that I can do whatever I want with you." He continued. "Like my very own slut."

I quivered at the thought of it. Lukas arranged this. And after this strange afternoon, I was pretty sure his entire crew took advantage of me, their boss's slut-wife. "I can be your slut." I purred. "For now at least."

"And such a sexy slut you are." He growled. "And you don't even know who or how many fucked you today?" he chuckled. "Ready for one more good fucking, slut?"

"I am if it's you?" I cooed.

He started pounding me hard, and we both came just a few minutes later. He got off me and sighed. "Well, I should get back to work."

"What?!" I yelped. "No, come on! You have to let me go!" I begged.

"Lukas said he'd let you go when he comes back." He sighed. "Shouldn't be much longer."

"No! Please? My arms are hurting."

"Well... maybe." He sighed. "If you do something for me."

I didn't like the sound of that. "What?"

"There's an adult sex store about an hour from here." He said. "Far enough that nobody will recognize you." I felt his hand caress my ass, squeezing one round cheek, then the other. "You have to promise to get Lukas to let me take you there."

I gulped. This could be fun, or terribly humiliating, or worse. "Why?"

"They have a great selection of outfits like this one you're wearing, and lots of other things." He snickered. "And I'm going to buy you some stuff we can use when Lukas invites me over to share you again." He grabbed my ass again and moaned in appreciation. "And they have rooms where we can try out our purchases right away."

If Lukas just refuses, I will still have kept my end of the deal and asked him. I thought the odds were good too that he might refuse. I actually suspected that he'd rather take me there himself.

"Alright." I agreed. "I'll ask him to let me go there with you. Now, help me!"

He unclasped my arms one at a time, and I moaned with relief. Then he unclasped my ankles, and I rolled over onto my back, stretching the soreness from my thighs. I then removed my blindfold, and found Lukas standing in the doorway with a huge grin.

"You were amazing!" he smiled.

"Lukas?" I blinked. "When did you get here?"

He snickered. "I came with Andre." He said. "He tells me you really enjoyed my guys, huh?"

I blushed at them both. "You said you'd let me decide who..."

"I know, but you have to admit, this was fun." He said.

I considered what Willy said, and how he seemed confident in his advice. I considered just telling Lukas that I didn't want him to do this anymore. I was happy with wife swapping with Willy and Stefi. And can't we just be content with that? But the adoring light in his eyes made me so happy.

"Ever since you agreed to be my slut-wife, I just can't get enough of you." Lukas came over and sat with me on the bed. "It feels like falling in love with you all over again, or maybe falling in love with another woman for the first time." He eased me against him and caressed my aching arms. "I can't tell you how proud I am when I see you getting laid... knowing how much those guys envy me for having such a hot wife."

"It's true." Andre confirmed. "Bastard won't stop bragging about you." He snickered.

I blinked at Lukas, and he nodded that he was telling the truth. "But why baby?" I asked. "Why does me having sex with other men excite you so much?"

He shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure. Other than like I just said. Knowing they want you, and envy me, is so fucking hot. And watching you fuck, and hearing you orgasm... it's the greatest turn on I've ever known."

I stared down at my hands in my lap, and I noticed the little trickle of wetness still damp on my pussy lips. The reality of what had just happened crept in on me. My husband of five years, just arranged for me to be gangbanged by his workers and he had me bound and blindfolded so I couldn't do anything but endure it. Now all of his workers knew what a slut I am, and they probably will be talking about me to everyone they know.

But then there was my lover, Andre. He was still loyal to Lukas it seemed. It sounded like they planned and executed this event together. He was so turned on by it too. I could tell by the way he fucked me just minutes ago. That was more than just lust. I hoped it was, anyway.

I sighed to myself. I said I would be his slut-wife. I did enjoy some of it, and if I was honest, even this blindfolded gangbang was enjoyable after I got over my initial fears. My reputation in town was really not all that much. We didn't socialize with but a few, and even then, it wasn't like we had lifelong friends here. All our real friends were scattered far and wide. All I really worried about was Willy and Stefi's approval. And I think they might actually approve if this is what me and Lukas agreed on.

"Okay." I breathed at last. "I'll go with Andre to this adult shop."

"Awesome!" Andre grinned. "I'll pick you up Friday around nine."

I nodded obediently.

Andre left to get back to work, and Lukas helped me get into the shower. He removed my sexy bondage outfit, then washed me off, helped me out again, and tossed me a towel.

"How many?" I asked as he watched me get dressed in just a little sundress, nothing underneath.

"How many... men?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Enough to get you an award for slut of the year." He snickered.

"No, really. How many?"

He shook his head. "You'll never know." He smiled. "That's part of the fun. I'll just say it was slightly more than half my crew."

I sat on the bed, noticed the oil bottle was mostly empty. "A lot of oil..." I mused. "Must have been a lot of cocks."

He nodded. "That goes without saying."

I heaved a sigh. "That last one you sent was a surprise." I said. "I thought it was all over by the time he got here. I even dozed off?"

Lukas frowned at me. "What are you talking about?"

"The late arrival." I said. "You know. Like thirty minutes after everyone else left. I'm guessing because I couldn't see a clock or anything."

"They all left in groups and came back in groups." Lukas frowned. "Nobody went alone."

It was my turn to frown. "Somebody did." I insisted. "I didn't imagine getting cum on my face and in my hair."

"I'm telling you, babe," he replied firmly, "nobody left the site alone all day. I made sure of it."

I gasped, and my heart raced for the exit. "You're sure?"

He nodded.

"Oh god!" I gasped. "Then... who was that?"

12