Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They decided to take a pause and get something to eat. They had a really good meal at a restaurant close to the hotel, shared a bottle of wine and got a little more relaxed. When they got back to the hotel room they stripped down again. This time they took it slower. Paul was anxious to redeem himself, so he gave Katie's pussy much more oral attention before mounting her. He took a measured pace. The sex was much better, but she still didn't orgasm. Paul seemed most interested in soft kisses and romance when Katie just wanted to get fucked.

The next day they attended a couple meetings then went back into Manhattan for lunch. Kat took the opportunity to try to reset things.

"Paul I am glad we got this opportunity to get away and spend a bit more time together. But I want to make sure we are on the same page. I am just exiting a relationship and I have no intention of getting into another one anytime soon."

"It sounds like you are trying to let me down easy her Katie."

"Not at all." She said with a smile. "I want us to have lots of fun together. I just want us to have a shared understanding of what that means."

"Ok. What does it mean?"

"It means we can have sex and spend time together and enjoy each other's company. But we aren't exclusive. I don't want to be your girlfriend or wife. I don't want you to leave your wife."

They spent the rest of the trip site seeing and fucking. The following day they came home. If that all sounds a bit boring it was, at least for Kat. The City was great, but she wanted intense sexual experiences to broaden her horizons, not romance. Sucking him off at the conference a couple months earlier was exciting because she was cheating, and it was her first time with a new man. That spark hadn't carried over.

Oh well. Kat had wild oats to sow and if Paul wasn't a good fit others would be.

....................................................................................................................................................................

When Katie got home there was no discussion of the trip. She wasn't keen to talk about it and Derek didn't really want to hear about his wife fucking her boss.

It was all sort of surreal. She unpacked her luggage and continue living there as if she hadn't just broken up with her husband and fucked her boss. When bedtime came Katie crawled into bed with Derek who didn't say a word about it. Part of him wanted to be indignant and reject her. It was modestly humiliating the way she assumed he was still available to her. But his desire for her outweighed those emotions. He realized that her assumption was right, she was in control now. After a few moments she reached over and started stroking his cock then went down on him. In the morning he licked her pussy and fucked her. There was something salacious about continuing to fuck her husband after fucking her boss that really turned her on.

Two more weeks passed before Katie moved out. During that time, she hooked up with Paul a few times. They had nowhere to go and renting a hotel when she would soon have her own place seemed unnecessary. She sucked him off in a parking lot a few times and otherwise let his desire build-up. She also fucked Derek reasonably regularly, often not too long after she'd had Paul's dick in her mouth. She was anxious to make herself more broadly available, but aside from flirting with a few people when she went out for drinks after work, she kept a low profile.

She told Derek nothing about her time with Paul. But he could see that she was coming home later and away at times she wouldn't normally be away. His mixed emotions roiled in him. His wife was living with him almost as it had been before except now, she was fucking some other dude -- openly, brazenly and without remorse. He was humiliated and hard at the same time.

Derek was with her at the new apartment the day her new bedroom set was delivered. He had helped move some smaller pieces of furniture from their house.

Katie was wearing tight jeans and a loose t-shirt with no bra. Her magnificent tits were on full display even if it was under a loose work t-shirt. Ever since she had ended things with Derek, she seemed to regularly dress in a far more revealing way than she ever had before. On some level she was almost daring Derek to say something about it, but he never did. The delivery guys were constantly stealing glances at her. When all the pieces were in the apartment one of the delivery guys asked the lead man whether they were assembling this furniture today.

"No, it is just delivery Max."

Max was a big beefy guy that looked to be of Slavic descent. He was 6'3" with big wide shoulders and thick arms. He must have weighed 220lbs and all lean.

Max turned to Katie. "Are you sure you don't need help assembling all this stuff ma'am? The charge isn't that much."

"We have another delivery right now anyways Max."

"He is right, but we could come back another time." Said Max hopefully.

Katie smiled and touched his arm. "No. Thank you Max. I can handle it."

"Are you sure? I can check back in on you."

Katie smiled at his perseverance. "I think I can handle it, but I guess you never know. Why don't you check back in on me Max? Give me your phone."

Max beamed as Katie entered her number in Max's phone. Derek watched silently while this man flirted with his soon to be ex-wife right in front of him not even knowing Derek was her not yet ex-husband.

Katie and Derek spent the rest of the day assembling furniture and organizing the apartment. He didn't need to be there. She hadn't asked him but nor had she sent him away. They were contemplating dinner when Derek's buddy Rob called and asked him out for beers. Derek asked Katie to come along. She agreed.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Rob and Katie got along well. He had thought she was gorgeous long before she lost any of the weight. He was a simple guy with simple tastes. He came from a small town where he was raised on a farm. He was a decent looking guy about 6' tall, wiry and lean with broad shoulders.

They had a nice relaxing dinner, like most people Rob didn't ask questions about their relationship. Everyone knew they were separated, but it was nice to see them getting along so well.

"Are you going to sleep at the apartment tonight, Katie?" Asked Derek.

"Yes. That is the plan."

"Your bed isn't set up yet. Why don't you stay at the house until it is? I am sure we will get it set up tomorrow when we move the rest of the stuff."

"Maybe. Buy me another drink and maybe I'll let you take me home." She joked.

Rob was a bit surprised at the casual sexual banter given their relationship situation.

"Do you two need help moving?" Asked Rob.

"This is my thing. I am going to rent a pick-up truck tomorrow. It is just some smaller pieces."

"I plan to help you, Katie." Derek said.

"You don't need to rent a truck. You can use mine." Said Rob. "We will get this knocked off in no time."

Katie smiled to herself. She hadn't set out to coax these guys into helping her. But she was enjoying being a single woman with guys falling over themselves to earn her favour. She thought for a moment about turning them down and being all independent about it. But then she realized that she is independent. Everyone has their talents and abilities and one of hers is getting guys to do stuff for her.

"Alright. You guys provide the truck and the muscles. I'll provide beer and blowjobs."

Rob nearly spit his beer out. Derek laughed nervously. Katie got up to go to the bathroom before anyone could say anything more.

They stayed for two more beers. Derek paid the tab then took his wife home to fuck her like she was some woman he had met in a bar.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Next day Katie wore short shorts and a tank top -- part of her growing wardrobe of casual clothes obviously designed to show off her assets.

The move was mostly small stuff, but it still managed to take three trips with a full pick-up truck. Fortunately, her apartment was only a few minutes' drive from the house.

Once they got it all unloaded, they took some time to assemble her bed so that Katie could stay her first night in the new apartment. They had a few beers during this time. There was still unpacking and organizing to do, but it was mostly stuff that she wanted to handle herself. The guys were sitting on the couch as she brought them each another beer.

"Ok who is first?" She said standing in front of the two of them opening her beer.

"First for what?"

"Beers.....and blowjobs. That was the deal."

"I thought you were joking Kat." Derek said nervously.

"I wasn't." She stated with a sort of flat gaze at him that seemed to say remember your place ex-husband. "I can see that this may be awkward for you Derek. Why don't you go gas up Rob's truck while he goes first?"

Derek looked at Rob with a bit of desperation in his eyes. Rob just turned his palms up and shrugged his shoulders as if to say dude nobody is going to turn down a blow job from Katie.

Derek picked up Rob's keys from the side table and walked out. He wanted to storm out and slam the door, but he dared not. He liked being this close to Katie. She had made clear that she is a single woman now and she afforded him intimate access at her discretion.

As he walked down the stairs from her 2nd floor apartment Katie turned her attention to Rob. "All good with you Rob?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well then take off your pants."

Rob leapt up and peeled of his pants, underwear and socks all in one go. He stood half erect in front of her. Katie peeled her top off to release her magnificent big tits. Rob's cock leapt to attention.

Katie reached out her hand and wrapped it around his stiff penis. She was very pleased to find a new largest cock so far. Derek was a little over 5", Paul had been 6" or a little more. Rob was over 7", and a little bit thicker than the other men. She put his hands on her tits then gave him a soft open mouth kiss before playfully pushing him backwards onto the couch.

Kat got on her knees and put one hand on each of Rob's knees while swinging her tits back and forth between them with a playful giggle. She moved her hands to his cock and balls and started gently edging him. His cock seemed to strain to get harder. Then she leaned in and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Rob groaned and leaned back as his cock met the soft warm wet inside of Katie's mouth. She slowly eased herself down on to his cock eagerly anticipating the feel of it in the back of her throat. Neither Derek nor Paul was large enough to require her to really open her throat. She wanted to know what that would feel like.

She gagged a bit as there was still 2" of his cock not in her mouth. She gently tried to press past it, but she gagged again. Rob moaned again in response to her attempts to deepthroat his cock. It wasn't so much the physical sensation as it was knowing that his cock was testing her blow job limits.

She decided to back up a bit and stroke the shaft of his dick while licking his frenulum. Then she pulled as much of him into her mouth as she could without gagging and began to suck on it more emphatically -- not stroking in and out but sucking in one spot. She felt it strain as he tried to hold himself back from cumming. For a moment she stopped sucking him and just stroked him while she sat up on her haunches and looked at him.

"Everything ok Rob?

"Perfect Kat." He said with enthusiasm while staring at her big tits.

She smiled and dove back onto his dick with enthusiasm. This time she held just a bit more than the head of his cock in her mouth as her tongue was mashed up against his frenulum darting in and out while she applied suction. Within seconds his body began to shudder, and Rob told her he was going to cum. She just stayed where she was as he ejected thick streams of jizz from his balls into her mouth until she had swallowed every drop.

Katie knelt back again and looked straight at him with a smile.

"Thank you, Katie. That was amazing."

"I enjoyed it too Rob. Let's do it again sometime when I am not worried about Derek walking back in the door."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be serious."

"I don't know. I just feel a little awkward about this with Derek. Is everything going to be ok?"

"Listen Rob. I still care very much for Derek. But my life is going a different direction. A direction away from marriage and towards exploration. In don't want him out of my life to be honest. I just don't want to be in a monogamous marriage with him or anybody else. The way I see it I can completely shut him out so that he isn't faced with the prospect of me being with other men or I can leave the door open and let him make his own decisions."

"But I am his friend."

"You didn't say no. Why not?"

"I didn't want to."

"Neither did I. That is the essence of where I am right now. I am going to do what I want to do. I don't want to hurt Derek. But he is a big boy, and I am being honest and forthright with him about what is going on. In a few minutes he is going to come back here and get his blowjob. He doesn't have to do that anymore than you did. You both want me to suck your cock and you will both take me up on the offer. We are all consenting adults."

Moments later Derek returned. Rob was buttoning up his pants and Katie stood there topless as he entered.

"Have a seat on the couch Derek. I'll be right with you."

Slightly sullen Derek complied.

Katie took Rob's hand and walked him towards the stairs down to the entry off the kitchen.

"Give me your phone." She said than entered her number into it. "Call me." She said quietly then kissed him full on the mouth.

Rob picked up his keys from where Derek had left them and went home.

Katie was very horny by this point. The act of sending Derek away so that she could suck off his buddy then having him come back for his turn was so much sluttier than anything she had ever done. And it felt empowering. Sure, she wondered if this was too cruel to Derek, but she didn't want to have to hide anything and just shutting him out was clearly not what he wanted.

Katie knelt in front of Rob and looked him in the eyes without a word. She knew he was roiling inside and wanted to give him space to say whatever was on his mind.

"You are going to see him again?"

"Yes. I expect that I will. Listen Derek if you want me to keep these things from you I will. Maybe I should have steered clear of Rob. But I am in a space where I am determined not to be constrained. Frankly Rob is the only one of your friends that I find attractive anyway."

"I am not sure how I feel Kat."

"That is ok. The truth is that I like being around you and I am open to having intimate relations. But I don't want to be in a relationship with you or anyone else."

"My wife is offering me a friends with benefits package." He said with a bemused smile.

"Yes, I guess so. Given all your help and patience I am going to offer you an option Rob didn't get. I'll suck your dick, or you can lick my pussy and fuck me."

"Rob is going to get that option next time you see him, isn't he?"

"Yes. He probably will."

Both Katie and Derek were quietly excited by that admission.

"I will take door number two please."

Katie stood up and stretched out her hand to Derek who took it and stood up to face her. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth, their tongues intertwining as he tasted the musky taste of Rob's cum on her breath. Pulling away never crossed his mind and his awareness of his own submission to her will made him instantly hard. Kat noticed that, took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

There she stripped off her pants, put on a pair of heels and pushed Derek to his knees. As soon as he got close to her pussy, he could smell the musky scent of her excitement. His tongue tasted it even more strongly. She was obviously very aroused. It was a routine they had done many times. After a while she laid back on the bed and he continued to eat her pussy -- he was much better and more devoted to this than Paul.

She preferred Derek as a lover and considered telling him that to perhaps assuage his bruised ego. But that felt like mixed signals, so she just laid back and enjoyed his attentions. When Derek finally mounted her, he fucked her with an urgency she hadn't felt for a long time. The implicit competition provided by Rob seemed to spur him on. For the first time in years, she had an orgasm from vaginal penetration with Derek.

He could tell and that did put a spring in his step. It was almost as though he had lost a wife but found a new lover. It was to be casual and non-committal but also exciting and sexy. She was a true slut, and he was her fuck toy....one of many but just happy to be on the list.

"Ok, it is time for you to go now."

As he drove away it occurred to Derek that nobody had mentioned that he had paid to fill up Rob's truck with gas for moving her stuff. Had she taken him for granted or simply forgot? In a weird he kind of hoped the former. There was something wonderfully naughty and submissive about being in her thrall and having her know it.

Katie took a shower and got into her new bed. She was checking her mails when Max texted her asking if she need help assembling her bed. She responded no but maybe he should stop by and make sure it is assembled properly. They made a date for dinner and bed inspection for the coming Wednesday.

Moments later Rob texted her. "Thanks again for the glorious blowjob. You are truly stunning Katie. I'm not even going to try to play it cool here. I want to see you again real soon. Happy to do whatever you like." They made a date for the coming Tuesday.

It was Sunday night when this all transpired. She had already told Paul that she would be set up in her new place that weekend. He was already planning for them both to leave work early on Monday to break in her new bed. Derek had already beaten him to the punch, but Katie probably wouldn't tell him that.

She smiled to herself at the prospect of having a different man each night for four nights in a row. This new bed was about to see a lot of action. She took it as a given that they would all fuck her if she let them. She was right. That is the way it works for sexy, slutty women like Katie. She doesn't have to seek out sex. It is on offer whenever she decides to take it.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Kat was still ambivalent about Paul. Having her own place would make it easier for them to hook-up which she worried might be a problem. She didn't want him expecting too much. However, ever since she told him he needed to put more effort into cunnilingus he was really applying himself to it and seemed highly trainable. Plus, she enjoyed the power she had over him. She liked putting him on his knees to eat her pussy the way she had with Derek.

He arranged it so that they both left work at 3:30 on Monday. They were at her apartment by 4:00. Katie dropped her skirt, put him on his knees and demanded that he eat her ass before being afforded the privilege of eating her pussy. Once he had given her a small orgasm, she let him fuck her.

Orgasms with Paul were much like with Derek -- usually from the clitoral stimulation of cunnilingus. Vaginal penetration orgasms were uncommon. She figured that was just her anatomy.