Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. My name is Maya." Said the raven-haired beauty after a few moments of silence."

"Hi Maya. I am Katie. Listen thanks for redirecting that other fellow earlier. He really did not seem to be getting the hint."

"Yes, he seems to have a bit of a God's gift to women complex so it just doesn't occur to him that his advances might be unwanted."

"Well, he is a very handsome man......it is just that......ummmm." Katie tried to find a way to not finish the thought.

"He is so full of himself that he makes you want to punch him in the throat?"

"Yup. That is it."

"I think that it might be something more though."

"Like what?"

"You are exceptional Katie. And I've heard that some of the regulars and the trainers have become aware that you are newly single. There just might be some competition to see who if any of them can snag a date with you first."

"Oh really. Is there money on it?"

"I am afraid so."

"How can, you be sure?"

"Because I put $50 on me."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is just that I overheard them being obnoxious blowhards and I couldn't resist trying to burst their bubble."

"Is that why you sent what's his name away?"

"No. Honestly. I sent him away because he was bothering a member."

"You just did this to mess with them then?"

"Yes. And I knew that the whole idea of it would send them into a frenzy."

"'It' being you and I?"

"Yes. Look I'm sorry. It is no excuse, but these idiots have done this sort of thing with me before and I just couldn't resist fucking with them a bit. I hope you aren't angry. I will tell them that you know and shut the whole thing down."

"It is ok. What odds did you get?"

"What?"

"What is the pay-out if you win?"

"There are 10 of us that put up $50 each so I guess 10 to 1, so $500."

"Do you want a date with me Maya?"

"Are you fucking with me Katie?"

"No. Are you fucking with me?"

"No. Not at all. I said I was sorry for all of this. Please don't....." Maya was becoming flustered.

"Maya I am not fucking with you. Listen, I am going through a period of exploration and finding myself personally and sexually. A bunch of dudes betting who can get a date with me first then rolling up on me during my workout doesn't really hold any appeal, but it doesn't offend me either. I must find what works for me and dealing with some of that stuff is just part of it."

"I am sorry to be part of it."

"Never mind that. Part of what I am enjoying about this part of my life is that exploration for new things. And you are something different Maya. I had never considered a same sex dynamic until just now. But I am open to it. And you are a total smoke show. The straightest women in the world would switch sides for you."

Maya blushed a little. "So, you are serious then?"

"Yes. Now tell me are you lesbian or bi-sexual?"

"I consider myself bi-sexual, but it has been some time since I have been with a man. I find them attractive at first, but when they get close to me, they seem to turn into these possessive cloying monsters so I would say that I much prefer women."

"Yes, well you are out of their league, so I expect that is terrifying for a lot of guys. Anyway, I've never been with another woman. But I can't think of a better way to test the waters than with one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. My expectations are high. And since I am going to make you $500, I think that you should pay." Katie said with a big smile.

"Um. Ok. How about dinner Saturday?" Responded Maya smiling back.

"Perfect. Pick me up at 7:00 and let me know where we are going, so I can dress appropriately." Said Katie as she got up, walked over and gave Maya a soft kiss on the lips. "I am very much looking forward to it. Oh, and Maya..."

"Yes."

"If someone was running a dating pool on you, I'd have put a wager down.

Katie was horny when she got home from the gym that night. Rob seemed like her most easy going, low maintenance option so she texted him. He was there 15 minutes later and fucked her twice. They lay there naked together for about a half hour after they were done.

"Ok sweetie time to go." Katie said with a mixture of sweetness and authority.

"Thank you for calling me, Katie. I am always willing to answer a bootie call from you."

"I know lover." She said then kissed him on the lips. As he was getting dressed, she made a deliberate point of remaining naked. She like being comfortable in her own skin and had noticed that the guys behave best when slightly intoxicated by her sexuality.

"Can I take you out again sometime Katie?"

"Yes of course. When were you thinking?"

"How about Saturday night?"

"No sorry I have a date. The soonest I could do it is Tuesday."

"Great Tuesday it is."

"Text me during the day and we will set something up."

"Thanks again for giving me the call tonight." Rob said as he left her apartment.

Katie had been deliberate in how she managed that interaction. She didn't just say she was busy on Saturday, she said that she had a date. The ongoing presence of other partners in her life seemed like a good way to keep guys in line and she had already seen how effective that was with Derek.

And she had been specific that he should communicate with her via text. She could already see how unwieldy it could be if multiple guys want to bend her ear all the time. Texts compel brevity and create an easy way to track whatever had been agreed. The dynamic also establish a desirable balance whereby they were waiting on her.

Some people will find that manipulative or selfish. They wouldn't if she was a man in a position of influence. She is a woman in a position of influence. It just so happens that influence derives from her sexual desirability. Katie was determined to be a free agent. In fact, she was being honest and clear with her expectations so that men could make informed decisions about dating her or not. If their desire for her made them more compliant she wasn't under any obligation to compensate for that.

..........Part 2 coming soon..........